Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Every Female On Earth Cheats - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Female On Earth Cheats (5621 Views)

Why MC Oluomo Is Always The Helper Of Every Female Celebrities? / Every Female Corper Has .... / Top 7 Female Code Every Female Must Not Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Lightangel65: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Exactly, cos I'm not every girl, and I won't type what is not true of me nor say what you want to hear to satisfy you.

So true, men just like to condenm women. And won't condenm themselves.

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Exactly, cos I'm not every girl, and I won't type what is not true of me nor say what you want to hear to satisfy you.
There is no satisfaction to whatever you post to me,I ain't a potential suitor.
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by SweetBuns(f): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
People complain and overtly express their discomforts about their problems.
Exactly
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Octane32(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
SweetBuns:

So says the man who has dated all the women in the world and know that they cheat.
Why are you speaking out of ignorance? Are you even okay? How can you open your smelly mouth and use mud to rub the whole female race? Are you okay upstairs at all?
Aunty why’re you angry? Do you cheat?

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Lightangel65: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Octane32:

You are a real jerk, you Know that
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by SweetBuns(f): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Octane32:

Re read what I wrote up there
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Biglittlelois(f): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
There is no satisfaction to whatever you post to me,I ain't a potential suitor.

Of which you can never be cool

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by catwalq(f): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
MannieA:

also with men..lmao.

You guyz are easy to fuuckk

Hahahahhahahhahaha,I love this girlie.
One bottle of Don Venice for you.

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Tripleclick(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
I don't know why nairaland guys like to demean women ..

#Shame
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Please type it, I'm patiently waiting to be entertained. I have no opinion on the post at all.
Same here
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

I am a man though but there is an element of Truth in what you are saying.

Men always condenn women as whores when they are the bigger whores.

Though I don't do immoral stuffs, I don't condenm women

Thank you very much for this. They are quick to shame women meanwhile they are promiscuous asf..

And I bet that these men talking crap here are bigger cheats.They think it's right for a man to cheat but if a woman does so she should be shamed.
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
catwalq:

Hahahahhahahhahaha,I love this girlie.
One bottle of Don Venice for you.

lol..Wehdone..I greet you.

Tbh,they are very easy to fuuucck but will like to put it as if it's only women that are cheap....mtchewww.Some men are very cheap
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
how am I the goods when no girl is calling my number asking me out? want to spend lavishly on me, wants to credit me account?

lukadiswan...
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by catwalq(f): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
MannieA:

lol..Wehdone..I greet you.

Tbh,they are very easy to fuuucck but will like to put it as if it's only women that are cheap....mtchewww.Some men are very cheap

My own is the amount of effort they put in when wooing babes,afterwards they'll still have mind to come online and cast.

Where is that thunder when you need it sef grin
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Barayeks(m): 3:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Lightangel65:
You cannot judge a whole gender by behavior of a few.

Men cheat more than women, but all men don't cheat. So you can't say that all women cheat

Every dark cloud has a silver lining

I don't know what happened to you, heartbroken or betrayed, you have every reason to be angry, but just know they are good people on Earth too.
Don't let one person get in your head.
And most of all, don't trust anyone easily

Dont be decieved by their pretence and denial...their guilt tripping to make you feel stupid for suspecting. Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world, statistically speaking based on a research carried out by durex.
Nigerian women are also number one on the most recent world index for paternity fraud...paternity fraud means birthing bastards to unsuspecting partners after going around sleeping with other men until they take in.
Nigerian women alone account for 30% out of hundred while the rest of the world shares 70%.
Open your eyes to the reality

2 Likes

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Barayeks(m): 3:34am On Feb 03, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

And every male on earth doesn't cheat?

The problem with threads like this is that it is bereft of even commonsense, reeks of hypocrisy or selective ignorance.

I'm not here to say men dont cheat, we do and we've been called out and continue to be called out on it by women.
"Men are scum"
"Men are trash" granted

But if you had the common sense you speak of you'd know men don't typically cheat with other men, they cheat with other women who are more often than not, cheating on their own partners as well.
The fact that females are professionals at cheating and hardly get caught and even after being caught deny it like their life is on the line doesn't mean they aren't notorious cheats.

Dont be decieved by their pretence and denial...their guilt tripping to make you feel stupid for suspecting. Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world, statistically speaking based on a research carried out by durex.
Nigerian women are also number one on the most recent world index for paternity fraud...paternity fraud means birthing bastards to unsuspecting partners after going around sleeping with other men until they take in.
Nigerian women alone account for 30% out of hundred while the rest of the world shares 70%.

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 03, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Lol... Even my girlfriend bro, she's a public hoe... That's why I forced myself to believe that I'm in an open relationship with her or that we're just friends with benefits...

so basically you can't get enough of the 'Public Hoe'
I wonder what that makes you
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 03, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
how am I the goods when no girl is calling my number asking me out? want to spend lavishly on me, wants to credit me account?

you sound like damaged goods grin
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Youngearnny(m): 6:05am On Feb 03, 2019
MannieA:

eya
.give us the full gist na..pls..lol

Let chat on WhatsApp for voice note if u don't mind. Everything dat happened in dat relationship was more than typing... 08129239282
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Youngearnny:

Let chat on WhatsApp for voice note if u don't mind. Everything dat happened in dat relationship was more than typing... 08129239282

woah..it must be very serious then..hmm.

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Guest007:

you sound like damaged goods grin

lolzz..swears.. a very badly damaged goods
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Guest007:

so basically you can't get enough of the 'Public Hoe' I wonder what that makes you
A hoe too
I mean why tf would someone be f**king a public hoe and still be comfortable??
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by MannieA(f): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Guest007:

so basically you can't get enough of the 'Public Hoe' I wonder what that makes you
A hoe too
I mean why tf would someone be f**king a public hoe and still be comfortable??
geez...I really don't understand.. sex has turned some people into fools
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Estellie: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
sukhothai:
if you think pussy is still for pissing.. Shame on you.. You probably have never seen a matured honey pot before
.This got me....
gringringrin

grin
Bro, you've got no chill. grin
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Estellie: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
No, not every female cheats..

Not everyone goes about sexting and sharing nudes....

People are different.. so stop the crazy, ignorant, one sided generalizations.
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Lightangel65: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Barayeks:

You guys should stop acting childish.
Answer this question
Are you perfect?
Do all men cheat?

No, so why do you think all women cheat.
Biologically men are more prone to cheating.

You guys are suffering from pride and looking for someone to blame for all your heartbreaks.

I know some women cheat, but men actually cheat more than they do.

Research? Who conducted it, stop fabricating false claims against women.

You guys should grow up
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

The problem with threads like this is that it is bereft of even commonsense, reeks of hypocrisy or selective ignorance.
Selective ignorance got me grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by ImaIma1(f): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Unintelligent conclusions.

Let's open up our minds to critical thinking before making unfounded and unverified statements.
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by ImaIma1(f): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

These guys have refused to grow up with all these their senseless threads about women.

After many of them have dated cheap girls and slept with commercial workers, they come and start viewing all women through their distorted vision.

Guys pleaseeeee mature!!
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Deicide: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Well everyone has the tendency to cheat self control is what is keeping most of us in check.
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by Randy100: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
MannieA:

also with men..lmao.

You guyz are easy to fuuckk
leave men out of this. I have checked my dictionary to found the equivalent of this words for men but I did not see. The words are whor.e, prostitute, and slut. These words are used to refer to the female gender. Women are created to keep themselves that is why nature used hymen to seal those thing between their legs. In the act of sex, it is the woman that will get pregnant. There is nothing like men are easy to fuckkk.
Re: Every Female On Earth Cheats by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Randy100:
leave men out of this. I have checked my dictionary to found the equivalent of this words for men but I did not see. The words are whor.e, prostitute, and slut. These words are used to refer to the female gender. Women are created to keep themselves that is why nature used hymen to seal those thing between their legs. In the act of sex, it is the woman that will get pregnant. There is nothing like men are easy to fuckkk.
Most of these girls here are cheats,with the way they reacted. If u know,u know ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get Married? I Need Advice / Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? / Uncle Seun, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.