Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? (727 Views)

I Always Fall Sick When I Don't Masturbate. / Mosquitos From South West are Deadly / Mosquitos Should Be On Lockdown... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by ahahnow: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Can they fall sick with malaria or are they just hosts of the parasite? Do they fall sick with any other sickness?
Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by Chrisus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lmaooo see person imagination

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by zyzxx(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Yes when they suck sick brokus

Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by Timagex(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
The question can only be answered by mosquitoes. How do we convince their president for an interview now? sad

1 Like

Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by Abfinest007(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
lwkm yes if they suck only ur blood
Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
this is the worst thread l ve seen so far in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by paix(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
ahahnow:
Can they fall sick with malaria or are they just hosts of the virus? Do they fall sick with any other sickness?
I saw one that had ulcer.
Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by Chuknovski(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
You should have Google it instead of coming to this platform to discuss your curiosity,this guys are military dem will stampede you
Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by Randy100: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Finally, I have seen somebody that Buhari is more intelligent than. Do mosquito carry virus.
Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by lincsnuel: 12:01am On Feb 03, 2019
Timagex:
The question can only be answered by mosquitoes. How do we convince their president for an interview now? sad

To meet with the Mosquito President is going to be a really hard task...

First, you will need to setup a committee that will meet with the governing council to deliberate on ways to reach their president.

The easiest way is to create some sort of cordial relationship with one of the close allies of the President... Luckily for you, I know a close friend of the President. The mosquito is like how Tinubu is to Buhari and if you can successfully meet him, then there wouldn't be any need to meet with Mr. President again cos he knws the answers.

To meet him thru me... My prize is N10,000,000 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by Brokeboy111(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2019
Fall sick ko stans sick ni

1 Like

Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by Atlanticfire: 6:06am On Feb 03, 2019
ahahnow:
Can they fall sick with malaria or are they just hosts of the virus? Do they fall sick with any other sickness?

This is why you should concentrate on your studies.

Is malaria caused by a virus?

Please stay off NL. Google will help you get answers if you are prepared to learn

1 Like

Re: Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? by Timagex(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2019
lincsnuel:

To meet with the Mosquito President is going to be a really hard task...

First, you will need to setup a committee that will meet with the governing council to deliberate on ways to reach their president.

The easiest way is to create some sort of cordial relationship with one of the close allies of the President... Luckily for you, I know a close friend of the President. The mosquito is like how Tinubu is to Buhari and if you can successfully meet him, then there wouldn't be any need to meet with Mr. President again cos he knws the answers.

To meet him thru me... My prize is N10,000,000 cheesy
. Remove the 10 there..... wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Advice For ALL Ladies / Harshest Break-up Ever, I Waited In Vain On The Day Of My Trad / How Do You Woo A Lady???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.