Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama (3159 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / Popular Twerk Queen, Dances After Receiving Packs Of Condom As Xmas Gift(video) / Man Gets Condom As Birthday Souvenir (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by JaceBlaze: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah well, they must take him if they want those stupid policies implemented. It seems Africans never learn. We sure do like oppressive, non-progressive leaders.
true

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by JaceBlaze: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Here it is lol.
Haha,I swear this mickey mouse party is for maniacs who pretend to be intellectuals.What is this decolonized education, is it the one where voodoo and black magic will be introduced as part of its curriculum?

You might need to cleanse your ears after listening to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by Biglittlelois(f): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
inyamiri means, "we want water" "I need water" something like that¿ during the civil war,. eevos that ran away from the south to north, beg for water and food saying "inyamiri" so we stated calling the straight out of child factory tripe inyamiri..

So you saying "StupidInyamiri" means " stupid we want water" really Or it means "stupid igbos" since they ran to the north during the war bla bla bla, you think cos you see Lois on my moniker I don't know what I'm saying You want to pretend northerners dont call other tribes nyamiri undecided okay let's say I agree with you, why put stupid there since igbos use that word
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by Sgbate(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So you saying "StupidInyamiri" means " stupid we want water" really Or it means "stupid igbos" since they ran to the north during the war bla bla bla, you think cos you see Lois on my moniker I don't know what I'm saying You want to pretend northerners dont call other tribes nyamiri undecided okay let's say I agree with you, why put stupid there since igbos use that word
Well, not all northerners hate Igbos u know? , I live in the north and I don't see anyone actually hating on Igbos or at least showing it, for me the whole trabalistic thing happens mainly on the internet...
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by lilmax(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
As far he can take of them,its cool

but see where the pikin dey sleep,I doubt it
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by Biglittlelois(f): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sgbate:

Well, not all northerners hate Igbos u know? , I live in the north and I don't see anyone actually hating on Igbos or at least showing it, for me the whole trabalistic thing happens mainly on the internet...

Agreed, I was born and live in the north too so I know not all are tribalistic, but that guy I quoted, tell me I'm not right about his likes, and then he rants about Buhari here, most people that don't know the meaning of his moniker will think he's reasonable when he's not, why that kind of moniker?? What do you think people who know the meaning will say about the North
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Haha,I swear this mickey mouse party is for maniacs who pretend to be intellectuals.What is this decolonized education, is it the one where voodoo and black magic will be introduced as part of its curriculum?

You might need to cleanse your ears after listening to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

LMFAO. Wow. Can they please form an Orania of their own, so they can "decolonize" themselves without dragging the rest of us into this madness.

I'm also wondering the same thing, about what "decolonized education" actually means.

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by Sgbate(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Agreed, I was born and live in the north too so I know not all are tribalistic, but that guy I quoted, tell me I'm not right about his likes, and then he rants about Buhari here, most people that don't know the meaning of his moniker will think he's reasonable when he's not, why that kind of moniker?? What do you think people who know the meaning will say about the North
Yeah, exactly. Monikers like DAT does portray the people of the north in a negative light, people like dat most are better left ignored, I still don't get what exact good they make from displaying such attitudes.
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by JaceBlaze: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Wow. Can they please form an Orania of their own, so they can "decolonize" themselves without dragging the rest of us into this madness.

I'm also wondering the same thing, about what "decolonized education" actually means.
LOL.If it is Orania they want then we shall give it to them at a drop of a hat.

They are just trying to be rebellious,they should ask Africa Americans who abandoned the standard English for that incoherent ebonics why it's so hard for them to get jobs in a corporate domain.

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
LOL.If it is Orania they want then we shall give it to them at a drop of a hat.

They are just trying to be rebellious,they should ask Africa Americans who abandoned the standard English for that incoherent ebonics why it's so hard for them to get jobs in a corporate domain.

Exactly! I was thinking the same thing. Being unemployable outside of the Kuvukiland they wanna recreate.

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by CuntMiner(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Justbeingreal:
That's all I can say in this..
my girlfriend used to cover her hair with hijab which was what made me fell in love with her and looks so beautiful to me, she got to Lagos and she removed it and started moving about without even covering her hair,im not comfortable that and we had a quarrel regarding it, she said nobody told her to be using it and she chose not to again, but I'm like dis ur mode of covering ur hair is even part of what made me want to marry you..... so to ur picture, should I leave her to do what make her happy even if it does makes me unhappy
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by Justbeingreal(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
CuntMiner:
my girlfriend used to cover her hair with hijab which was what made me fell in love with her and looks so beautiful to me, she got to Lagos and she removed it and started moving about without even covering her hair,im not comfortable that and we had a quarrel regarding it, she said nobody told her to be using it and she chose not to again, but I'm like dis ur mode of covering ur hair is even part of what made me want to marry you..... so to ur picture, should I leave her to do what make her happy even if it does makes me unhappy
With what you posted up there I don't see an issue there as long as she's still loyal and faithful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch A Man Who Caught His Wife Making Love His Friend / INTERVIEW! See Akwa Ibom Se-xworker, That Married Man D!es On Top While Shagging / lse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.