Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama (3157 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / Popular Twerk Queen, Dances After Receiving Packs Of Condom As Xmas Gift(video) / Man Gets Condom As Birthday Souvenir (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by Edithfavourite: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2019
A Nigerian man who took to his Facebook page to welcome his 3rd child into the world, in the process, condemned other guys who always use contraceptives.

One Young Kenopia TN on the platform certainly wowed many of his friends when he revealed that his newborn child is his third child from his third baby mama.

Young Kenopia shaded other men who use condoms as he stated that he’s now a proud father of three kid.

He wrote alongside photos:

Be there and be using condom to Bleep up and down, here’s my third child from another baby mama
Am now a father of three beautiful kids
Welcome my little princess goodness

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-condemns-men-who-use-condom-as-he-welcomes-his-3rd-child-with-his-3rd-baby-mama/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by StupidInyamiri: 7:23am On Feb 03, 2019
grin Extreme craziness

Crowd at Buhari's rally means poverty and illiteracy but crowd for Atiku means Nigerians are tired of Buhari.

Certificates without sense:

6 Likes

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2019
Some people need to be flogged in this country. They be adding to nigeria's problems

3 Likes

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2019
What a fool! Like that's something to brag about. It makes you really wonder if some people are sane at all.
People are out there making billions, leaving legacies . This person here is proud of something that even rats have mastered. I pity people with this type of mentality.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:
What a fool! Like that's something to brag about. It makes you really wonder if some people are sane at all.
People are out there making billions, leaving legacies . This person here is proud of something that even rats have mastered. I pity people with this type of mentality.
no mind ham..him keep sharing banana to thick while some boys are busy using their connection and data to make money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by Preshy561(f): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2019
Smh.

We've finally lost it.
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by shortgun(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Everybody must not make billions to be happy. This young man's happiness is in making babies. las las he will be happier than most people with money. Money is everything for people who have not touched money.

3 Likes

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by GOFRONT(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Another tubaba in the making
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2019
shortgun:

Everybody must not make billions to be happy. This young man's happiness is in making babies. las las he will be happier than most people with money. Money is everything for people who have not touched money.

Yeah & that's why we import everything, because while other people are hard at work, we're busy fucking. Some people really are aiming lower. How are you different from a cockroach, if your sole purpose is to populate the earth? Most of the world have scaled down to just one child. Check world statistics (fertility rate). Because there's more to life than copulation. There're other more productive ways that a person can find their happiness. Breeding like it's going out of style, puts you in the same level as an insect.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by shortgun(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah & that's why we import everything, because while other people are hard at work, we're busy fucking. Some people really are aiming lower. How are you different from a cockroach, if your sole purpose is to populate the earth? Most of the world have scaled down to just one child. Check world statistics. Because there's more to life than copulation. There're other more productive ways that a person can find their happiness. Breeding like it's going out of style, puts you in the same level as an insect.
Who is the "most of the world"? Look, u can't set a standard for everybody. In the west there are couples with up to 9 kids, so which world are u talking about?
You see our problem has always been to make others see things in our own eyes which is not possible.
Having just a child, inventing things and making billions is own definition of happiness abi?
my own is different,
this young man's own is different. We can't all be d same. As long as the earth exist people like this young man will never cease to exist no matter what u do.
Live ur life let him live his, don't think you are better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2019
shortgun:
Who is the "most of the world"? Look, u can't set a standard for everybody. In the west there are couples with up to 9 kids, so which world are u talking about?
You see our problem has always been to make others see things in our own eyes which is not possible.
Having just a child, inventing things and making billions is own definition of happiness abi?
my own is different,
this young man's own is different. We can't all be d same. As long as the earth exist people like this young man will never cease to exist no matter what u do.
Live ur life let him live his, don't think you are better than him.

Didn't I tell you to check the world's fertility rate? Just because there're people with 9 children, doesn't mean it's the norm if you take a country's entire population into consideration. That's why there's a census head counting every couple of years in most countries, to keep up-to-date with such info. The most productive countries have a lower birth rate. African countries are currently topping the list & yet they're the most impoverished. I'm talking facts here, not opinions. Keep telling yourself that this idiot is making all these babies to make himself happy. This to me is similar to the case of octomom & she was found to have emotional/mental issues. Go figure! Normal people don't just got around making babies for sports. Besides moral & financial implications, there're also health risks involved in this kind of self-destructive lifestyle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by shortgun(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Didn't I tell you to check the world's fertility rate? Just because there're people with 9 children, doesn't mean it's the norm if you take a country's entire population into consideration. That's why there's a census head counting every couple of years in most countries, to keep up-to-date with such info. The most productive countries have a lower birth rate. African countries are currently topping the list & yet they're the most impoverished. I'm talking facts here, not opinions. Keep telling yourself that this idiot is making all these babies to make himself happy. This to me is similar to the case of octomom & she was found to have emotional/mental issues. Go figure! Normal people don't just got around making babies for sports.
Here we go again! Who sets the "norm" for people? I see u have a problem with people deciding how they want to live their lives.....Good luck with that.
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2019
shortgun:

Here we go again! Who sets the "norm" for people? I see u have a problem with people deciding how they want to live their lives.....Good luck with that.

It's not a matter of "who", rather "what", in these cases, the numbers set "the norm"/trend.
I couldn't care less what people choose to do with their lives, I'm simply discussing the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by sammirano: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Didn't I tell you to check the world's fertility rate? Just because there're people with 9 children, doesn't mean it's the norm if you take a country's entire population into consideration. That's why there's a census head counting every couple of years in most countries, to keep up-to-date with such info. The most productive countries have a lower birth rate. African countries are currently topping the list & yet they're the most impoverished. I'm talking facts here, not opinions. Keep telling yourself that this idiot is making all these babies to make himself happy. This to me is similar to the case of octomom & she was found to have emotional/mental issues. Go figure! Normal people don't just got around making babies for sports. Besides moral & financial implications, there're also health risks involved in this kind of self-destructive lifestyle.

As long as you agree with the fact that, there are" few" in most countries that go out of what is considered the norm. Then this man hasn't done anything out of the ordinary. You cannot expect everyone in a society to act or behave in a certain way.

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2019
sammirano:

As long as you agree with the fact that, there are" few" in most countries that go out of what is considered the norm. Then this man hasn't done anything out of the ordinary. You cannot expect everyone in a society to act or behave in a certain way.

I'm not disputing that, but eventually, everybody catches up with evolution grin
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2019
sammirano:

In South Africa we're currently in the 2-children region (down from 6 in the 1960s) & it is expected that in the next couple of years, we will be down to just 1, as people are having less children according to the most recent census. So yes, it's the natural selection. People are changing, worldwide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by Justbeingreal(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2019
That's all I can say in this..

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by JaceBlaze: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Just yesterday during the EFF manifesto Malema was telling his sheeps that poverty should not prevent them from giving birth because the kids will survive on whatever the parents have been surviving on,he was even bragging about giving birth just like the fool on the topic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Just yesterday during the EFF manifesto Malema was telling his sheeps that poverty should not prevent them from giving birth because the kids will survive on whatever the parents have been surviving on,he was even bragging about giving birth just like the fool on the topic.

And yet, he only has 2 of his own & he's wealthy. The hypocrisy continues. He's planning to double child support grants. Shivambu alluded to that just recently. This is another irresponsible electioneering talk from him. I hope noone listens.

Now I'm curious, let me go stalk his Twitter page.

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by JaceBlaze: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And yet, he only has 2 of his own & he's wealthy. The hypocrisy continues. He's planning to double child support grants. Shivambu alluded to that just recently. This is another irresponsible electioneering talk from him. I hope noone listens.

Now I'm curious, let me go stalk his Twitter page.
That's what his supporters are missing.The guy says he speaks the language of the poor but he wakes up in Houghton everyday next to white neighbours (the same people he pretends to hate) but his followers still relate,I wonder how.of course not everyone will listen,not everyone who attends these rallies is EFF,some are DA & ANC supporters disguised in red outfits.

I decided to visit his Facebook page yesterday,too many blind fools over there.

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
That's what his supporters are missing.The guy says he speaks the language of the poor but he wakes up in Houghton everyday next to white neighbours (the same people he pretends to hate) but his followers still relate,I wonder how.of course not everyone will listen,not everyone who attends these rallies is EFF,some are DA & ANC supporters disguised in red outfits.

I decided to visit his Facebook page yesterday,too many blind fools over there.

He's another Bushiri lol. There's a video of his speech from yesterday, but I'm not interested in listening to his drivel. Apparently, they also plan to arrest the parents of children who don't go to school. If that is not a dictatorship...
I don't see them ever ruling the country. They say a lot of insane & impractical things. He has more followers in other African countries though, which is why his party always win social media polls, but he's too dumb to realize that. They think winning on Twitter guarantees them victory in the upcoming elections. They're allowed to dream, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by hahn(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

In South Africa we're currently in the 2-children region (down from 6 in the 1960s) & it is expected that in the next couple of years, we will be down to just 1, as people are having less children according to the most recent census. So yes, it's the natural selection. People are changing, worldwide.

This does not apply to Nigerians as we have chosen to remain in the same spot, you can argue we are regressing, and the only new things we acquire are cars and clothes.

Not anything really beneficial

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by Estellie: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin Infections will be like...

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
hahn:

This does not apply to Nigerians as we have chosen to remain in the same spot, you can argue we are regressing, and the only new things we acquire are cars and clothes.

Not anything really beneficial

Hopefully, that too will change at some point.

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by hahn(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hopefully, that too will change at some point.

Nigerians detest change

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
hahn:

Nigerians detest change

Stay positive smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by ethan0: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by hahn(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Stay positive smiley

I won't hold my breathe

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by JaceBlaze: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

He's another Bushiri lol. There's a video of his speech from yesterday, but I'm not interested in listening to his drivel. Apparently, they also plan to arrest the parents of children who don't go to school. If that is not a dictatorship...
I don't see them ever ruling the country. They say a lot of insane & impractical things. He has more followers in other African countries though, which is why his party always win social media polls, but he's too dumb to realize that. They think winning on Twitter guarantees them victory in the upcoming elections. They're allowed to dream, I guess.
Unbelievable! Yeah I have seen comments from as far as Kenya and other African countries.I guess foolishness is the order of the day in today's world

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by Biglittlelois(f): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
grin Extreme craziness

Crowd at Buhari's rally means poverty and illiteracy but crowd for Atiku means Nigerians are tired of Buhari.

Certificates without sense:

Your brain if filled with kunu, you go about every thread unrelated to politics, saying rubbish cos you want people to support and vote Buhari, yet your moniker says "STUPID NYAMIRI" meaning "NON HAUSAS ARE STUPID" undecided I pity the ones that will foolishly vote for him cos it seems like his followers and campaigners e.g you is devoid of collective reasoning, don't you think it speaks negative volumes on Buhari as a whole Have sense next time

As for non hausas that'll vote Buhari, una mumu never do, evidence of how much they hate y'all is in this quoted moniker.
Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Unbelievable! Yeah I have seen comments from as far as Kenya and other African countries.I guess foolishness is the order of the day in today's world

Yeah well, they must take him if they want those stupid policies implemented. It seems Africans never learn. We sure do like oppressive, non-progressive leaders.

1 Like

Re: Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama by XhosaNostra(f): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Here it is lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Putting Condom In Your Wallet - Twitter Aproko Doctor Warns / Five Reasons Why Some Runs Girls Get Husbands Quickly / Bring out the beauty in your skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.