Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Have U Ever Lied To Yr Pastor Let Share Nd State Reason For Doing So. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have U Ever Lied To Yr Pastor Let Share Nd State Reason For Doing So. (329 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Lied To Yr Pastor Let Share Nd State Reason For Doing So. by ojun50(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Last Sunday i did nt attend church not because i don't want to but spirit was nt ready for that Sunday service so i stayed at home.
Geting to church today pastor ask me has a worker and i lied that i went to district to worship,

Reason for not openings up to him is that he will start to preach nd all,

share yrs nd let let has God forgiveness
Re: Have U Ever Lied To Yr Pastor Let Share Nd State Reason For Doing So. by MaiGemu: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2019
embarassed
Re: Have U Ever Lied To Yr Pastor Let Share Nd State Reason For Doing So. by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2019
and you are in the church typing this, your cane, them never cut am from sambisa forest
Re: Have U Ever Lied To Yr Pastor Let Share Nd State Reason For Doing So. by ojun50(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oma307:
and you are in the church typing this, your cane, them never cut am from sambisa forest
yes alot jst running on mind. Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Say Something About This Photo. / Why Are Women Like This? / Did GOD Say His Love Is Unconditional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.