Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep (3906 Views)

Nigerians, I Have Finally Concluded. It's Over [Picture] / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA / She Threatened To Stab Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by domaya21(f): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please my fellow NLers help me evaluate my decision on this matter. A friend told me I over reacted but I think I need a broader assessment on the issue. Without wasting your time let me get on straight with it.

Note.: It's a long read. Forgive my typos and wrong English

About 3 years ago I met this lady. A student of a popular school in Abeokuta. Studying a medical science course. I saw her everyday at her mother's shop where I ate in Lagos . She was usually cheerful and friendly. I took to liking her and I started gisting with here. That was how I knew she was a student and she was around on break.

Fast forward to 2 months later we were already dating. The holidays met with ASUU strike so we had more time to spend with each other. Eventually strike was called off and I even took her to shoprite to shop for back to school stuffs.

During this period her folks noticed we were very close and when she told her mom I got her "back to school gifts" the woman thanked me but she got suspicious though she didn't show it.

Her father too usually came around in the evenings and because I now frequented the restaurant for lunch and dinner, and sometimes stayed back to watch football matches which brought I and the dad closer, the man developed strong likening to me too.

Eventually she left for school and I now more of a family friend was always around their restaurant after work. I even forgot I could cook. We talked from morning till night on phone. Sometimes I'd be online with her while at their shop. She'd even be listening to her folks talking while we gisted cos she loved attention.

One day she asked me to come visit her in school, due to the distance we arranged I'd spend the weekend with her so I packed my backpack litely and went visiting the first time.
She had a roommate though they had separate beds. At first I felt uneasy but she made me understand is alright cos her roommate too had a guy that comes around from time to time. Well I eventually relaxed and vibed we with her roomie.

All along we never shared more than kiss because according to her she was still a virgin and would like to keep it that way so I never bothered her. So when I visited it was same thing as usual. I left on Sunday.

The next semester she invited me again but due to work I didn't hv much time, she nagged and nagged until I was able to get another free weekend and I went to see her again. When I got there I noticed her phone was bad and she used rubber band to tie it. I had to dash her my own phone as I was returning to my base.

When I got home I called her twice she didn't take my calls so I felt she could be charging the phone. So I called back late at night she still didn't take the calls after several rings so I called her room mate to call her attention to her phone.

The roommate asked me if we had any issues? I told her no then she asked me why she's not takin my calls and has been crying since I left. I got really confused cos I left her happy so I asked her to put her fone on speaker so my girl could hear me. I started calling her all the pet names i know thinking it was probably my departure that broke her down emotionally.

She eventually came around or so I thought, and we agreed I should visit her more often.

By this time we have really made much progress in the relationship. I had gotten her engaged, awaiting her final papers so we could start on the marriage plans. I was much closer to the family now.

So 3 weeks later I went to visit her again. I noticed she was a bit withdrawn and being a very sensitive person I knew something was amiss so I started prodding her. I noticed she had so much bottled up but I didn't know what it was. Since she wouldn't talk I gave her some space and she cooked, after we ate I started asking her what the matter was. She eventually opened up :

Remember I dashed her my phone when I visited her last? It happened that I forgot to log out of my Facebook account so she had access to my mails and chats. She read everything. Funny enough the last chat between me and any girl on Facebook was TWO YEARS BEFORE I MET Her. She opened up and told me that this was why she refused to take my calls the last time I left. And since then she felt heartbroken.

I reassured her that I had no one else but her which was true and I could swear with anything. I was ready to marry her and I loved her and those chats were old chats and yes I was rough but not anymore. She kept going about why those girls were so shameless. Why would they send me nudes so cheaply. What did they even see in me that they were jumping on each other.

I allowed her vent and talk all she had on her mind and then calmly pacified her, begged her and calmed her down. She told me it's alright but any day she ever catches me with a girl she will kill me. We laughed and I promised her I'd never cheat on her.

To make her happy I stepped out to get a bottle of Eva wine. When I got back she'd had her bath and arranged the room cos her roommate went home for a week. We drank the wine I bought and after drinking she told me to sit down and answer her questions.

Again she asked me what I have with her roommate, at that point I almost lost my cool but I just remained calm. I told her once again that I'd rather die than to cheat on her with anyone. If not that her roommate is her friend I wouldn't talk to her on the road talk more to have anything to do with her. Well I knew she was still nursing so much anger on her mind so I was being very careful.

When I returned from buy the wine I noticed she was on her nightie. In the 2 years we dated and all the while I've visited her she never wore that when I was around. She'd wear non revealing clothes so why would she wear nightie this night? Well I kept my cool.

After we had the wine we cuddled up on the bed and was gisting. She started making moves on me and I asked her if she was sure of that? She said yes. Shebbi na wetin make all the girls no won commot eye for ur body. The way she said it was so cold that I felt fear creep on my spine. I told her yet again I was sorry but non of that happened in her Era.

She wanted us to make out but I controlled the whole matter cos I knew she was pushed. She then said I see, so you don't find me attractive. You were lying to me all along. If I truly love her why would I find it difficult to make love to her. I got very confused. So I reciprocated the romance and we started I noticed she wasn't a virgin as she claimed though I didn't flinch about that.

I noticed she was trying to let me be under while she is on top but something kept telling me to stay on top. And I noticed her hand was clutching the bed so when I noticed she was intensed I pulled out her hand trying to turn her around that was when I heard a clanging sound on the floor. Lo and behold she was clutching at a kitchen knive all along.

I screamed and jumped. Out of the bed and seized the knive immediately and she instantly burst into tears. I swear down I felt afraid. I started piecing everything together. "turn of the light," I refused. "let me be on top", I refused. All these were so she could have a go at it.

Well she cried and explained that she was very jealous and angry that other girls had her man before her. She swore she had never slept with a man before but she is a chronic masturbator that's why she's not a virgin. So she's a virgin technically.

Well, I told her I forgive her and I understand her anger even if I don't. I cudnt sleep that night. I was very alert. Thank God daybreak finally came. On Sunday so I had my shower and dressed up told her I was going to worship God. She laughed and told me hmmm it's good o you wey no get Bible. No wahala, I'll prepare breakfast before u return.

So I went to church and when I returned I had my phone on my ear as I walked in answering fake call like a doctor called for an emergency case involving the American president. Immediately I got off the phone I told her I needed to leave. She wanted me to eat but I told her no time. It was past 12noon and I needed to be in lag before 3pm. That was how I left. She walked me to the park.

On getting to Lagos I called her and told her I have digested all that happened and it's best we stayed apart. She cried and raved, called her folks who in turn called me too, my friend told me I was overreacting but I know what I saw.

Please NLers what would you advise me to do. This is a serious matter and not stories as some would like to think.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Xenry: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Incase you don't know, training a girl in school is like driving a public bus, you maintain it and boast around with it, but it still belongs to the public. grin
Ohh, indeed she's a virgin, you just have to trust her a lil bit, maybe you would understand. wink wink
You are dating a weapon that will eventually kill you. One of these days, ur case will reach the Front-Page, like, "Woman accidentally cut boyfriend's throat during romance," it's gonna be a fun thread, but I will reserve my "RIP". cool

18 Likes

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Xenry: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Long story, but here's the summary: the Op's gf lied to him that she's a virgin while she's not. He later went to her school to spend some time with her and sleep over there. During romance, the girl wanted to be on top, she had a knife, probably wanted to stab the OP because he has been with other girls in the past.
But the OP SIMP-ly forgave her later. Like WtF? I ain't cool with this!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Thank you lord....I finally read it

I'll answer you with an experience.
There was once a lady in my final year whom I nacked Wella. Same suspecting issue like yours she just started swearing for me. Naked. Outside my room. Everyone was watching my personal kpekus on display. Na boys come cover her. Later that night I decided to swap sleeping places. Just for no reason. I usually sleep on the left. I saw one small bottle. I waited till sleep enter her (or not), took it to the bathroom and emptied it.it discoloured the sink immediately. Very corrosive stuff. I smiled. Rinsed thoroughly and refilled. Cleaned every part and returned it. This was around 1 am. Went to sleep happily. Around five na the liquid I see say person splash me. Splashed and ran out. Heard a big gbam. I just stood up, went to the door to lock but she has locked it. From outside. Entered bathroom to bath Wella and returned to my very sweet sleep. Morning I Called caretaker for another key and went to school. Lady don already tell her friends say make dem go check me because she travel. She told them I called her around five that she suspects something is wrong with me. I checked my phone truly I called around five. Brother I never called. She had it planned all along. Solid alibi. She left her atm though. I flexed her cash well. Before she had sense to block it. We never spoke again. In fact if she sees me she runs. I mean literally. Since then if we are not married you cannot enter my house.

Last last she was in the news last year. Same acid bath on her man. They never change. Run

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by DUNKA(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
domaya21:
Please my fellow NLers help me evaluate my decision on this matter. A friend told me I over reacted but I think I need a broader assessment on the issue. Without wasting your time let me get on straight with it.

Note.: It's a long read. Forgive my typos and wrong English

About 3 years ago I met this lady. A student of a popular school in Abeokuta. Studying a medical science course. I saw her everyday at her mother's shop where I ate in Lagos . She was usually cheerful and friendly. I took to liking her and I started gisting with here. That was how I knew she was a student and she was around on break.

Fast forward to 2 months later we were already dating. The holidays met with ASUU strike so we had more time to spend with each other. Eventually strike was called off and I even took her to shoprite to shop for back to school stuffs.

During this period her folks noticed we were very close and when she told her mom I got her "back to school gifts" the woman thanked me but she got suspicious though she didn't show it.

Her father too usually came around in the evenings and because I now frequented the restaurant for lunch and dinner, and sometimes stayed back to watch football matches which brought I and the dad closer, the man developed strong likening to me too.

Eventually she left for school and I now more of a family friend was always around their restaurant after work. I even forgot I could cook. We talked from morning till night on phone. Sometimes I'd be online with her while at their shop. She'd even be listening to her folks talking while we gisted cos she loved attention.

One day she asked me to come visit her in school, due to the distance we arranged I'd spend the weekend with her so I packed my backpack litely and went visiting the first time.
She had a roommate though they had separate beds. At first I felt uneasy but she made me understand is alright cos her roommate too had a guy that comes around from time to time. Well I eventually relaxed and vibed we with her roomie.

All along we never shared more than kiss because according to her she was still a virgin and would like to keep it that way so I never bothered her. So when I visited it was same thing as usual. I left on Sunday.

The next semester she invited me again but due to work I didn't hv much time, she nagged and nagged until I was able to get another free weekend and I went to see her again. When I got there I noticed her phone was bad and she used rubber band to tie it. I had to dash her my own phone as I was returning to my base.

When I got home I called her twice she didn't take my calls so I felt she could be charging the phone. So I called back late at night she still didn't take the calls after several rings so I called her room mate to call her attention to her phone.

The roommate asked me if we had any issues? I told her no then she asked me why she's not takin my calls and has been crying since I left. I got really confused cos I left her happy so I asked her to put her fone on speaker so my girl could hear me. I started calling her all the pet names i know thinking it was probably my departure that broke her down emotionally.

She eventually came around or so I thought, and we agreed I should visit her more often.

By this time we have really made much progress in the relationship. I had gotten her engaged, awaiting her final papers so we could start on the marriage plans. I was much closer to the family now.

So 3 weeks later I went to visit her again. I noticed she was a bit withdrawn and being a very sensitive person I knew something was amiss so I started prodding her. I noticed she had so much bottled up but I didn't know what it was. Since she wouldn't talk I gave her some space and she cooked, after we ate I started asking her what the matter was. She eventually opened up :

Remember I dashed her my phone when I visited her last? It happened that I forgot to log out of my Facebook account so she had access to my mails and chats. She read everything. Funny enough the last chat between me and any girl on Facebook was TWO YEARS BEFORE I MET Her. She opened up and told me that this was why she refused to take my calls the last time I left. And since then she felt heartbroken.

I reassured her that I had no one else but her which was true and I could swear with anything. I was ready to marry her and I loved her and those chats were old chats and yes I was rough but not anymore. She kept going about why those girls were so shameless. Why would they send me nudes so cheaply. What did they even see in me that they were jumping on each other.

I allowed her vent and talk all she had on her mind and then calmly pacified her, begged her and calmed her down. She told me it's alright but any day she ever catches me with a girl she will kill me. We laughed and I promised her I'd never cheat on her.

To make her happy I stepped out to get a bottle of Eva wine. When I got back she'd had her bath and arranged the room cos her roommate went home for a week. We drank the wine I bought and after drinking she told me to sit down and answer her questions.

Again she asked me what I have with her roommate, at that point I almost lost my cool but I just remained calm. I told her once again that I'd rather die than to cheat on her with anyone. If not that her roommate is her friend I wouldn't talk to her on the road talk more to have anything to do with her. Well I knew she was still nursing so much anger on her mind so I was being very careful.

When I returned from buy the wine I noticed she was on her nightie. In the 2 years we dated and all the while I've visited her she never wore that when I was around. She'd wear non revealing clothes so why would she wear nightie this night? Well I kept my cool.

After we had the wine we cuddled up on the bed and was gisting. She started making moves on me and I asked her if she was sure of that? She said yes. Shebbi na wetin make all the girls no won commot eye for ur body. The way she said it was so cold that I felt fear creep on my spine. I told her yet again I was sorry but non of that happened in her Era.

She wanted us to make out but I controlled the whole matter cos I knew she was pushed. She then said I see, so you don't find me attractive. You were lying to me all along. If I truly love her why would I find it difficult to make love to her. I got very confused. So I reciprocated the romance and we started I noticed she wasn't a virgin as she claimed though I didn't flinch about that.

I noticed she was trying to let me be under while she is on top but something kept telling me to stay on top. And I noticed her hand was clutching the bed so when I noticed she was intensed I pulled out her hand trying to turn her around that was when I heard a clanging sound on the floor. Lo and behold she was clutching at a kitchen knive all along.

I screamed and jumped. Out of the bed and seized the knive immediately and she instantly burst into tears. I swear down I felt afraid. I started piecing everything together. "turn of the light," I refused. "let me be on top", I refused. All these were so she could have a go at it.

Well she cried and explained that she was very jealous and angry that other girls had her man before her. She swore she had never slept with a man before but she is a chronic masturbator that's why she's not a virgin. So she's a virgin technically.

Well, I told her I forgive her and I understand her anger even if I don't. I cudnt sleep that night. I was very alert. Thank God daybreak finally came. On Sunday so I had my shower and dressed up told her I was going to worship God. She laughed and told me hmmm it's good o you wey no get Bible. No wahala, I'll prepare breakfast before u return.

So I went to church and when I returned I had my phone on my ear as I walked in answering fake call like a doctor called for an emergency case involving the American president. Immediately I got off the phone I told her I needed to leave. She wanted me to eat but I told her no time. It was past 12noon and I needed to be in lag before 3pm. That was how I left. She walked me to the park.

On getting to Lagos I called her and told her I have digested all that happened and it's best we stayed apart. She cried and raved, called her folks who in turn called me too, my friend told me I was overreacting but I know what I saw.

Please NLers what would you advise me to do. This is a serious matter and not stories as some would like to think.
bros na God ssve you from a mad woman. The lady is mentally unstable and if this small thing which is a non issue could trigger her reaction what if something else comes up tomorrow? Your story go trend on Nairaland fa. Be wise and flee for dear life from a total nutcase

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by samtinx(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin jakpa! jakpa!! Jakpa!!!, My brother life does not have a duplicate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by saheedbadmus(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Guy all I can say is if u value ur life , u won't gamble with it .. oga u are playing Russian roulette with ur life..a jealous/ angry lover can kill u o .. 1 she was nvr a virgin so stop believing those lies ... her room mate wasn't around Cos she had planned to kill u dat night but eleda iyae wa pelue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Headlesschicken(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
undecided Run for yuh life bro.... That gal doesn't love you,u don't hurt people u claim to love.... If u take her back next one might be poison..
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by evanstinobbc: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
You get mind oo, you were still SIMPING with death, after a girl almost stab you, you still sleep at thesame place that night, still dey act the good guy for morning. But all thesame thank God you weren't killed.

3 Likes

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by baralatie(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
Long story, but here's the summary: the Op's gf lied to him that she's a virgin while she's not. He later went to her school to spend time with her and sleep over, during romance, the girl wanted to be on top, she had a knife, probably wanted to kill the OP because he has been with other girls in the past.
But the OP later forgave her.

Like WtF? I ain't cool with this!

I don't understand o
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by baralatie(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
noticed she was trying to let me be under while she is on top but something kept telling me to stay on top. And I noticed her hand was clutching the bed so when I noticed she was intensed I pulled out her hand trying to turn her around that was when I heard a clanging sound on the floor. Lo and behold she was clutching at a kitchen knive all along.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by baralatie(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
op you were acting film ni
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Xenry: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
baralatie:

I don't understand o
She wanted to ride the OP, but the OP took over and found out that she was hiding a knife, she probably wanted to stab the OP. grin
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Rocktation(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hmnnn...
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Freestainworld(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Run away from that babe before they write gone so soon for you, don't listen to her cry's, even avoid eating at her mum's place because after pleading with you, and she sees that you didn't give in, she will come for your head with full force, she may even poison you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by domaya21(f): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
Long story, but here's the summary: the Op's gf lied to him that she's a virgin while she's not. He later went to her school to spend some time with her and sleep over there. During romance, the girl wanted to be on top, she had a knife, probably wanted to stab the OP because he has been with other girls in the past.
But the OP SIMP-ly forgave her later. Like WtF? I ain't cool with this!

Thanks for the summary. Yes I forgave her but I had to call it off. I'm no Simp really. Just that her folks and my friends keep guilt tripping me saying since I already engaged her I should not just quit because of one mistake. But I can't take that risk..

3 Likes

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by domaya21(f): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
Run away from that babe before they write gone so soon for you, don't listen to her cry's, even avoid eating at her mum's place because after pleading with you, and she sees that you didn't give in, she will come for your head with full force, she may even poison you.
Thanks a billions. I have stopped since and even moved out of the area.

6 Likes

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by domaya21(f): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
evanstinobbc:
You get mind oo, you were still SIMPING with death, after a girl almost stab you, you still sleep at thesame place that night, still dey act the good guy for morning. But all thesame thank God you weren't killed.
My brother na the good guy role work the magic oo. Was just being wise.

1 Like

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by domaya21(f): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
DUNKA:
bros na God ssve you from a mad woman. The lady is mentally unstable and if this small thing which is a non issue could trigger her reaction what if something else comes up tomorrow? Your story go trend on Nairaland fa. Be wise and flee for dear life from a total nutcase
Thanks a billions jaree.

1 Like

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Freestainworld(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
domaya21:

Thanks a billions. I have stopped since and even moved out of the area.
correct guy, you are even lucky to have seen this before you mistakingly get married to her, just look for a more befitting girl and settle with, she's not for you.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by theoutpost(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is a serious allegation

1 Like

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by SweetCunt97(f): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
domaya21:

Thanks for the summary. Yes I forgave her but I had to call it off. I'm no Simp really. Just that her folks and my friends keep guilt tripping me saying since I already engaged her I should not just quit because of one mistake. But I can't take that risk..
She's a psychopath. Omo better escape. Such emotional wreck of a person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Xenry: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
domaya21:

Okay, remember not to take some unnecessary risks over issues that ain't worth the effort. Let her GO and you would be fine.

1 Like

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Xenry: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Anyways, something must kill a man shaaa!
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
lol reminds of ekp days.

girl wen i just meet, still on the toosting levels, dey tell me say if cheat on her, i no go graduate.

but u will see her with different guys on campus.
i just blank her matter.

2 Likes

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
op be a man and face ur relationship challenges. fight for her love. she needs u now than ever.

be like woman never nack u 4 by 4 for head before

1 Like

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
Some ladies act dat way wen she's obssesed wit u, make her an appointment with a physcologist/counsellor.
My best-friend ex gf once swear to poison their meal so they can die 2geda coz she saw his female colleague hugging him twice, i no eat 4 hin houz again till dem breakup, i noh wan die young

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by jey4all(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bros na God save you .
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
So many damaged ladies out there. They always get to meet the SIMP-ple guys amongst us.
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Quality20(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
U guys said ur future is female so why all ds intolerance
Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Vyzz: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
I dont know but if its me....

I aint giving that bitch another chance to try to kill me...

Lady couldn't even try to talk things out... He resulted to violence first...

Hello am out

1 Like

Re: She Had Concluded To Stab Me In My Sleep by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
OP,how my times did I call you so,if someone want to stab you for something of 2 years ago,what would happen if you make a mistake in the marriage.run run run run.she is not emotionally sound and matured o.no I dont want to see you on nairaland frontpage with RIP o.na from clap dem dey enter dance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? / Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself / How I Met Instagram Olosho. First Sex Ever (her Picture To Be Deleted Soon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.