Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

4ckTOTO's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4ckTOTO's Profile / 4ckTOTO's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

Politics / Re: Opinion; 6 Years Single Term For Elective Political Offices In Nigeria. by 4ckTOTO: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
You must be mad. Instead of to say a president is not allowed to rule more than 1time u are here spewing trash. Do you know what 6years is??
Politics / Re: Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date by 4ckTOTO: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
But Jonathan contested election only once na
Politics / Re: PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet by 4ckTOTO: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
As long as 3/4 of the parties sign. Them it valid. Pdp does not need to sign

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by 4ckTOTO: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
You want atiku so u can turn aso rock to your bedroom abi. May thunder fire these nollywood oloshos

1 Like

Politics / Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by 4ckTOTO: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
lexy2014:

U should care cos selective justice, isnt justice. There is d doctrine of separation of powers which puts cases of misdemeanor by judicial officers beyond d reach of d president. When a judicial officer errs, there are procedures to b followed in handling such. 4d president 2b going after d CJN doesn't mean he is fighting corruption. If he was interested in fighting corruption, then should have started with d executive were he presides& has far reaching powers. D agencies under him are corrupt. His ministers are there. His minister of communication doesn't have NYSC, but he is still in office. That is corruption. His former minister of finance was accused of forgery, but d president protected her& allowed her leave d country without answering 4 her crimes. That is corruption. Recently, we saw pictures of bullion vans bringing money 4 Tinubu on d eve of elections. EFCC became deaf& dumb but that same day, they were looking 4 "stolen money" in fayoses house. It seems ur definition of looters are those who criticise buhari that's y d likes of akpabio, timipre sylva, oshiomole, rochas, el-rufai, obanikoro & orji uzor kalu are saints because they are buharis friends
you made very valid points. My point is Nigeria is not that developed and advance so you don't expect things to work they way they will work in a fully developed country. Like I said this is the first step. He has created an awareness that no one is above the law. Lets call a spade a spade. Buhari is the first president to ever do this. Other presidents never cared to even attack the looters. Yes I know he is attacking the opposition but like I said a journey of a million miles starts with a step. This is the first step and I applaud him. Btw I am neither a Buhari or atiku supported. Both of them are crooks but Buhari is better. Atiku is a wicked thief
Celebrities / Re: Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates 41st Birthday In Style by 4ckTOTO: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Simplep:
Not bad at 41,happy birthday
how old are you

1 Like

Politics / Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by 4ckTOTO: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Top what, administration that only convicted corrupt people from the opposition and declared that the sins of those who joined their party are washed and forgiven
i don't care. A journey of a million miles starts with a step. This is the first step. In the history of Naija, no chairman, not to talk of governor or senator has been put behind bars for looting. He even went as far as a whole CJN. Sai baba is the best president Naija has ever produced. People criticizing him are looters And thieves. They know that of baba comes back cell go full.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover by 4ckTOTO: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2019
She looks hotter than most Naija girls I see Nigerian guys marry

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari by 4ckTOTO: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

So buhari won, well
Welcome to Nigeria, where the first term performance of the incumbent doesn't decide if he would be re-elected as president!!!
his performance was top notch. His Administration witnessed the lowest number of looters

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by 4ckTOTO: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Let him head to ashawo house sef
Crime / Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by 4ckTOTO: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbish
Family / Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by 4ckTOTO: 5:25am On Feb 27, 2019
nwanneniressure:
you made a lot of sense in the first paragraph,but i stopped reading when you started talking about the whole God bullshit angry
nigerians Christians scream God the most but commit the most hideous crimes.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4ckTOTO: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
People like you have nothing good to say than to insult people and this also speak volume about your upbringing.
your papa
Politics / Re: PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ by 4ckTOTO: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
hammerFC:
Since Staurday APC busy doing balance equation to upturn results in favour of Buhari.

Buhari Inec Are Still Altering Results Since Saturday.

THEY ARE JUST QUIETLY CHANGING THE RESULT SO APC CAN WIN.
yes o. Anything to make sure the looter Atiku looses is allowed

2 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ by 4ckTOTO: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
MagGuy:
Ghen Ghen... The war the cabal had wanted is right in front of them. Buhari is never returning as President

We are not fools
shut up
Politics / Re: PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ by 4ckTOTO: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
No room for looters. Bye bye to fi d fi cheesy
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4ckTOTO: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
I just quoted one of the naive people threatening me. See the original result before it was altered.
idiot u will soon smile to the prison
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4ckTOTO: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
idiot. Sai baba till 2027
Politics / Re: Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". by 4ckTOTO: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
rexington:
The Army is lying about this and i don't know what they stand to gain. On election morning some voting materials were high-jacked by some thugs and these party leaders got wind of the incident and they headed for Akinima to get them but they were not allowed to cross the Army road block at Ele-uma in Ahoada West. They were picked up from that checkpoint. IF they wanted to compromise security at CBN as claimed by the Army how come they are doing this on election morning when the INEC materials left the CBN about 3 or 4 days before that day.
That HOA Member have been attacked numerously in recent times, the other day he survived a fatal Assassination attempt on his convoy on his way back from campaign, am sure he will pull through this challenge.
man believe the call wike did

3 Likes

Crime / Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 4ckTOTO: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

Sicko!
Your mama Azzz go sweet o
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4ckTOTO: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
You are right. This is the original result before the figures were altered to favour APC. This is why number of votes in about 10 states did not tally with the accredited voters.
I swear of u Don't bring down this nonsense I go make sure u rot on jail. Don't think u can hide online.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4ckTOTO: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
So cross river. Always Ibom rivers and bayelsa no one send results Abi. Useless people.
Sai baba till 2027
Crime / Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 4ckTOTO: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
If you can't enjoyed it , then it's not rape
Politics / Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by 4ckTOTO: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
SteveJenkins:
Now I know why Nigerians are very foolish.. Here in the western world we dont give a shit about tribe we vote based on competence and character, and from what i have seen so far your president is really bad. Thank God for the USA
stop condemning Nigeria. USA is racist capital of the world. Trump was voted in to enforce the race agenda and that's what he is doing. How will u say u are not racist when an Indian or chinese decent can't be president

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.