Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (65551 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by sharpwriter(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Seanixking:
In summary:
(1)peace called you to come to high rise and meet her and yinka. you went over, but met her absent.
(2)And still follow yinka and some other dude inside the house.
(3) After you have been ganged raped, you didn't asked peace wathsapp, but kept quiet and still see her as a friend, even when it damn so obvious it was a set-up.

pheew, how daft can one be. I won't judge you coz i wasn't there, but don't expect me to believe this hogwash.

Daft? Yes.. but you can't blame her totally. She was 17 years old then, and 19 years old now, which is still very immature in decisions. Girls like this one are kids and I'm sure she has a decent family, so she is inexperienced about the odds and harshness of life. Even girls at 23, 25 can be very foolish in decisions, how much more a 17 year old. She is just unfortunate. A daddy or Mummy's girl. E no easy na. Many of them are even carried away by freedom and frivolities that welcome them as a fresher and if she is the type that is very free with others, trusting them, these are what they exposed to ... school hostels with already wild and useless girls, what do yu expect?

These are reasons for encouraging prayers, morals and societal teachings in kids especially when they are gradually getting exposed to the outside world (that is, teaching them how evil the world is) . This is not to say that their protection in these is 100% guaranteed but it will go a long way to ensure their safety to a commendable measure.

Stories like this aren't new. We have heard of some in past years where girls are gang raped at night parties and the arrangement are being made by their friends. Friend just walk away while the innocent and naive girl becomes dazed as her predators proceed to ravish her mercilessly.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Fourwinds: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Picienza:
The problem I have with this whole story, is how she managed to to be subjected to further gang rape ordeals with them after the first one.
that was the greatest mistake she made... instead of reporting them she kept quiet and still suffer more rape.. God knows I will rather report and die if that is the case... Kai!!! Even d devil knows my heart.. I would rather die but finish up those idiots
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Dami12345: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

Yep, same male animals raped her undecided
Obviously not all males are animals. undecided Even her female friend is a devil.

Then what the fcvk are you sayinh Males are animals but some are not, ladies should be protected but some are animals

Do you even know why the friend organised the whole thing for her...
The stupid girl was probably telling her friend that her fantasy is to have a Bleep...and the friend helped her out. How else do you explain a grown ass lady who know her left from right would go to a secluded place with men she doesn't know. Come back and still act like nothing happened. And dont give me that shit that she was scared about a tape. I know a girl who was raped by one guy and she had stitches that same day. This girl claims 8 guys but no need to visit an hospital. Are we Nigerians so dumb to believe every story Haba mana

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Xisnin(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dami12345:

I wonder if there is brain in your head.

Rape is nothing compared to death, to murder or ritual killings.
But Here you are fighting over a woman's pussy, how do we know it was really rape, the lady didnt report herself a busy body did for her. She didnt seek justice, the school and organizations did.

Why cry more then the aggrieved. From her non chalant attitude I can bet it was just sex.
If gang rape is the worst thing you can think of then you are obviously really dumb.

Are you the other rapist at large or is he your brother?
Be rest assured that you or him will rot in jail.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Dami12345: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

Rape is NOT sex!

Meanwhile, they should be JAILED! Hope Nigeria can creat a Sex Offenders’ Registry (shared foreign embassies). SMH

And the difference is lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided

So a girl can take hundred dicks and it doesn't matter but one dick becomes a problem that 1 million men should all leave what there doing and be fighting up and down because of what? Grow up, woman have been using men since , dont make who a woman bleeps the only thing that is your problem.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Daeylar(f): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dami12345:

Then what the fcvk are you sayinh Males are animals but some are not, ladies should be protected but some are animals

The stupid girl was probably telling her friend that her fantasy is to have a Bleep...and the friend helped her out. How else do you explain a grown ass lady who know her left from right would go to a secluded place with men she doesn't know. Come back and still act like nothing happened. And dont give me that shit that she was scared about a tape. I know a girl who was raped by one guy and she had stitches that same day. This girl claims 8 guys but no need to visit an hospital. Are we Nigerians so dumb to believe every story Haba mana

Na Wa undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Xisnin(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Seanixking:
In summary:
(1)peace called you to come to high rise and meet her and yinka. you went over, but met her absent.
(2)And still follow yinka and some other dude inside the house.
(3) After you have been ganged raped, you didn't asked peace wathsapp, but kept quiet and still see her as a friend, even when it damn so obvious it was a set-up.

pheew, how daft can one be. I won't judge you coz i wasn't there, but don't expect me to believe this hogwash.

To a fraudster, the victims are daft and to a rapist like you, your victims are all daft.
Nigeria will get to the stage where your types are locked away for the rest of their life.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
4ckTOTO:
If you can't enjoyed it , then it's not rape

Sicko!

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by BoboKush(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Rape is unlike any other crime and in our failure to combat it effectively, we as a society have thoroughly let down our women. In no other crime is the perpetrator allowed to retain the weapon of the crime, then why is a rapist allowed to retain his penis when he has used it as a weapon in a crime? A man who has raped once is likely to do it again if given the chance because he has no moral or emotional barriers that stop him.
The only true deterrent to rape is to take away that sense of entitlement and power that drives the rapist. Cruel and barbaric as it sounds, a truly safe environment for women can only be created when no man would dare to violate her. No doubt re-education and sensitivity are vital in this regard, but they will take a long time to take root. Punishment like castration will go a long way in de-incentivising and deterring rape. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and maybe it is time for this radical solution to be tried out to correct the physical imbalance and wipe out the tears, fears, and exploitation of the fairer sex.

If we do gender flip..... Will you av accept female breast n clitoris to be cut off because she rape....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Dami12345: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Xisnin:

Are you the other rapist at large or is he your brother?
Be rest assured that you or him will rot in jail.

Lol, been waiting for this blackmail attitude.
Its your curse that you have to always follow the crowd even when they dont make sense.

How would like it if that girl pointed you out as a rapist and no body bothered to hear your side of the story?

How do you feel when people claim you did something you didnt do but no one gives you a Chance to talk?

Now read the story again and tell me how it feels to have no say just because a girl who all of use agree are bloody liars is claiming that some guys raped her.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please shut your rapist apologist mouth

Dami12345:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by sharpwriter(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Picienza:
The problem I have with this whole story, is how she managed to to be subjected to further gang rape ordeals with them after the first one.

Fear and Blackmail bro ... she was 17. You know it is when we now grow we see inability to speak and make good decisions as being foolish, but it is because we now have developed minds, well informed and with less fear. Her mind is being manipulated. I heard of a similar case recently but the culprit hasn't succeeded in raping her, only hot romancing which was videoed repeatedly. The girl was drugged and videoed while the video was used as blackmail, and she couldn't speak until someone who asked questions got to know and rescue her through the school authorities.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
You will die a shameful death deserving of all rapists and their supporters
Dami12345:

So a girl can take hundred dicks and it doesn't matter but one dick becomes a problem that 1 million men should all leave what there doing and be fighting up and down because of what? Grow up, woman have been using men since , dont make who a woman bleeps the only thing that is your problem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 4ckTOTO: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

Sicko!
Your mama Azzz go sweet o
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by samisj4real(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Activist001:
No time to read long story please. grin

Meanwhile some Bet9ja scammers and the "talknoon' guys are rushing to spam this thread with their "products".

Modified: I talk am cheesy
Hehehe. Bad guy. Those guys matter tired me.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Dami12345: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

Na Wa undecided

Yup that what I think wen I hear the fantasies you girls have.

You girls are sick. If only men spoke out about how you sirens fucking in bushes. Gutters, behind dirty places. Uncompleted buildings, inside public towels with unkempt men.

Disgusting. Then you lie on a man that he raped such angry
I hate your guts. Any girl that claims rape should be made to take a lie detector test, if she fails she should be killed simple.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Dami12345: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
cococandy:

Fcvk you coco. No you would probably like that.

Take your feminist lies else where, more people are beginning to see your rape lies for what they truly are.

That how one of your bitchess lied that Ronaldo raped her...I spit on you.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by grandstar(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
8 hefty men on a 17 year old! These guys are heartless embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dami12345:

For the umpteenth time, the difference is CONSENT!

To use an analogy that even you may be able understand, there is a world of difference between voluntarily dashing someone N1 million and an armed robber forcefully taking N100 from you. Kapisch?!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
He’s obviously a good friend to her.
May God Bless him

Daeylar:
Poor baby cry

My heart broke for her cry that her evil roommate, the girl that kissed her and those guys should all be in jail

Parents, please raise your daughters up with self-love self-esteem and self-worth. Stop raising kids to put you and your feelings above theirs. Thereby raising them with zero self love, self worth and self esteem. Make sure your kids know that they can always depend on you. Raise them to know how to handle themselves in cases a situation like this arises. Teach then what they can do.
Teach them how the world is.
Just throwing money on a child doesn't make you a good parent.
Instead of this girl to run into the safety of her father's arms and know that she could depend on him she was too scared that her father would be angry with her. Putting her father's emotional needs above hers. As if she is the parent. As if she comes second in her own life. Even if she is abused as long as her father is ok she will be good.
Her father failed her.

Parents, please stop raising your male children up to be animals

I'm glad her male friend fought for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Dami12345: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
cococandy:

Fcvk you coco. No you would probably like that.

Take your feminist lies else where, more people are beginning to see your rape lies for what they truly are.

That how one of your bitchess lied that Ronaldo raped her...I spit on you
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Fourwinds: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dami12345:

I wonder if there is brain in your head.

Rape is nothing compared to death, to murder or ritual killings.
But Here you are fighting over a woman's pussy, how do we know it was really rape, the lady didnt report herself a busy body did for her. She didnt seek justice, the school and organizations did.

Why cry more then the aggrieved. From her non chalant attitude I can bet it was just sex.
If gang rape is the worst thing you can think of then you are obviously really dumb.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Daeylar(f): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dami12345:

You girls are sick. If only men spoke out about how you sirens fucking in bushes. Gutters, behind dirty places. Uncompleted buildings, inside public towels with unkempt men.

I hate your guts. Any girl that claims rape should be made to take a lie detector test, if she fails she should be killed simple.

Sha. No be today I know say na mad people full this nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by myself13: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dami12345:

Same male animal fought for her abi undecided

Nice!
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Dami12345: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

For the umpteenth time, the difference is CONSENT!

To use an analogy that even you may be able understand, there is a world of difference between voluntarily dashing someone N1 million and an armed robber forcefully taking N100 from you. Kapisch?!

And how on earth do we prove consent BTW 2 parties agian. Or are we just suppose to assume the woman even tho we all know are pathological liars and have the most to gain from a rape accusation is telling the truth or do we believe the man?

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by grandstar(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
OK... Your pvssy, your business! Gang rape ko, Gang sex ni! angry angry angry

Abeg, commot here joor!

What if a gang of boys raped you? I hope you know it can happen? You have gay rapist?

Is it my yansh my business or you'll want Justice?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Daeylar(f): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
cococandy:
He’s obviously a good friend to her.
May God Bless him

Honestly.
He is amazing and had her best interests at heart.
May he have all the good things life has to offer.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Dami12345: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

Sha. No be today I know say na mad people full this nairaland.

Speak for yourself Queen yabaleft..
Did the release you early this week.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by IjebuWarrior: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
grandstar:

What if a gang of boys raped you? I hope you know it can happen? You have gay rapist?

Is it my yansh my business or you'll want Justice?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by 9jaRealist: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dami12345:

Lol, been waiting for this blackmail attitude.
Its your curse that you have to always follow the crowd even when they dont make sense.

How would like it if that girl pointed you out as a rapist and no body bothered to hear your side of the story?

How do you feel when people claim you did something you didnt do but no one gives you a Chance to talk?

Now read the story again and tell me how it feels to have no say just because a girl who all of use agree are bloody liars is claiming that some guys raped her.

That’s why the matter is before a Court of Law - where conviction is based on proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by theoldpretender(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dami12345:

Yo.

I am approaching this from the perspective of someone who has, in his day job, seen both sides of the fence...raped women and in a few cases women who cry rape.(Medical field)

Girls get raped. Some get forced into doing this.

Now I have been around longer than you have...and I grew up in a university environment. Stuff like this has happened before. Young girl gets invited to a party, drink gets spiked...and before she knows what is happening the deed has been done.

And the effects last a lifetime.

I don't know your story. But I can guess you were either falsely accused, or you were turned down by some babe who hooked up with a richer guy. And your heart got crushed...and now every girl who gets raped is a liar in your eyes.

Guy...someday you are going to get married. And have kids. They may be girls. Do you want your kids growing up with a dad who hates them because of their gender? If your daughter was raped...would you call her a liar?

You should leave that bitterness behind. We all get rejected. Some of us move on. You haven't. Don't be another Eliot Rodgers.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court by Originalsly: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dami12345:

What's wrong with people, do you even know what girls do for fun in terms of sex.
Do you know what the train is in sex, a girl will take 22 dicks Marston and you are here fighting for nothing.

What's the difference?

What's fun for girls in your family is not fun for those in others.....so if every year running train is part of your family reunion normal fun activity .... which to you is nothing... is something others fight against. When you're caught you'll know the difference.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.