Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra (63102 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by barcaboi(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mankosi:
PDP were playing saints while the real rigging was going on in the north. This is sth even the corps members would have helped them achieve. They wanted to play by the rule but see where it landed them. Corps members will allow them vote manually if they had talked to them but everybody dey busy dey do "I don't care"
So losing APC stronghold was never rigging until PDP started losing

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by somalianprince: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Obi is a very decent politician loved across Igbo land unlike a one legged incompetent Okorocha that used his rotten legs for rituals despite that he is still hated all over Igbo land as an outcast. Obi delivered SE to PDP, meanwhile the useless Okorocha could not even deliver his worthless imo state to APC not talk of SE. Okorocha couldn't even win ordinary senatorial election with pointing gun to the REC in Imo state. Who is now somebody?

Abagworo:
Peter Obi should take the chill pill. He's a nobody in politics.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:
ABOKI TRAVELED IN THEIR NUMBERS TO THE NORTH TO VOTE, OUR BROTHERS FROM THE EAST DEY ALABA INTERNATIONAL DEY DO BUSINESS

GO TO COURT

YOU GUYS HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY POLITICS

BUHARI NEW YOU GUYS WILL GOTO COURT THAT WAS WHY HE MADE SURE HE REMOVE THAT YOU BROTHER AS CJN

Alaba boiz , which level?
Nothing do you....
Sai buhari till 2023...

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Timijo(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Samirana360:
Fake results
You are right. This is the original result before the figures were altered to favour APC. This is why number of votes in about 10 states did not tally with the accredited voters.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Akiika: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Him Tu Lie at it again. Go to China you came from.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by xpool(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

You see your life, see as you dey insult your elders.
You can criticize his objection not insult him.
It doesn't make you a correct man or whatever online accolade you seek.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by ihatesycophant(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
He is not a clown. Did you take time to read the message and digest it well? He has raised good points but sentiment will not just allow you to be truthful. The progress of Nigeria should be paramount to you than political parties or personalities. If we continue dealing with ourselves in insincerity, we will be on reverse gear
No political party or individual that is bigger than Nigeria.
Sometimes I feel bad when I remember that I am been governed by bad leaders who are supported by dishonest people.
I think the greatest undoing of PDP and low voters in south east are three:
1. Many IPOB members have destroyed their PVCs during the struggle and paid allegiance to IPOB's flag.
2. The non-election in south east declared initially by Nnamdi Kanu has dampened many Igbos to lose taste of the election.
3. There was little room for rigging as they were used to before now. Records has shown that in south east and south south, they don't always vote but sit in one house to concoct result without stiff opposition. Since there's a paradigm shift, this account to the electoral killings and violence recorded in those areas.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
xpool:

You see your life, see as you dey insult your elders.
You can criticize his objection not insult him.
It doesn't make you a correct man or whatever online accolade you seek.
Oya no vex wink

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by SuperSupremo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
pls am from Ghana.
Wanna ask if Mr. Peter Obi is an Igbo or other tribe

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by PresidentBuhari: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019

My fiful i don WIN O, i don win am phor za erection.

All the fifulu wey i vote, i ze say sankyou well.

I go give me phor everybody phor one sausand pipe.

Aftiku i no sabi how to win am phor erection, i think say na to phorku am phor woman, kai.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Akiika: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
You are right. This is the original result before the figures were altered to favour APC. This is why number of votes in about 10 states did not tally with the accredited voters.

Declrare him the winner and swear him in.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4ckTOTO: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
So cross river. Always Ibom rivers and bayelsa no one send results Abi. Useless people.
Sai baba till 2027
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by bettercreature(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:
[b]ABOKI TRAVELED IN THEIR NUMBERS TO THE NORTH TO VOTE, OUR BROTHERS FROM THE EAST DEY ALABA INTERNATIONAL DEY DO BUSINESS

GO TO COURT

BUHARI KNEW YOU GUYS WILL GOTO COURT THAT WAS WHY HE MADE SURE HE REMOVE THAT YOU BROTHER AS CJN[/b]
Lol you were there grin grin grin
There was even a rumour flying around that the ex CJ had a meeting with ATIKU in dubai
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Mizwisdom(f): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:

If this is true, I've lost hope in this country
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4ckTOTO: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
I swear of u Don't bring down this nonsense I go make sure u rot on jail. Don't think u can hide online.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by johnoj24(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
well, at least I will still maintain my daily 3 square meal.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by wristbangle: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol this one is rejecting a forgotten election already.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by texazzpete(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
Obi is a very decent politician loved across Igbo land unlike a one legged incompetent Okorocha that used his rotten legs for rituals despite that he is still hated all over Igbo land as an outcast. Obi delivered SE to PDP, meanwhile the useless Okorocha could not even deliver his worthless imo state to APC not talk of SE. Okorocha couldn't even win ordinary senatorial election with pointing gun to the REC in Imo state. Who is now somebody?

[s][/s]

Peter Obi underperformed, to put it bluntly.

His own state had only 25% voter turnout. His zone had only 20% voter turnout.
All the massive hailing and yet he couldn't inspire a significant turnout.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by SillyMods: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sharming95:
Definately dis ain't election....anybody dat tink it an election is totally deluded...rather d two major party tested dia Rigging strength....
APC aving learn well 4rm its master PDP in d past is nau paying d later back in it own coins...
The two parties rig...and d best rigger won....No one shud complain abi die bcuz of any politician...it doesn't worth it...and for dose calling for violence and protest cuz of d election...day shud tink it twice bcuz if it happen d Atiku and Buhari and other politicians go move with dia extended families...if possible dem fit carry dia cows and chickens in dia farm noin body....we will b d one at d receiving end...most of us who don't even knw d road to airport not to talk of procedure in collecting visa...Think twice...d next tin yhu'll yhur Dubai landlord address Nigerians 4rm Dubai... don't fight bcuz of d chicken change day promise yhu dat won't last yhu for four months not to talk of four years....don't b d agent of dia selfish interest whereby after getting dia after d struggle day will still end up looting yhur future...day ain't worth dying for....either Yoruba...Igbo abi Hausa...and minority groups let see ourself as one...d love dat exists btw us shudn't go down d drain bcuz of a few section of d society....let use Venezuela�� and Libya ��as case study...lets learn d international observer won't be here to save yhu wen d wahala start na dia ppu dem go evacuate Rwanda comes to mind...tink it twice...let leave above dis election results...
we d masses are d winner don't let d few ruling class turn us d majority for dia own selfish interest...ma own one million dollar advice
The suggestion this election is being won or lost because of rigging is utter nonsense!

If it was rigged, the return will be far higher than we see in each party’s stronghold.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by frankson1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

Better still, he should hold their Jewish lord responsible.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Odetokun3(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
PDP and rejection na 5&6
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Vivuch: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mumu Peter ������

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Felixv: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:
ABOKI TRAVELED IN THEIR NUMBERS TO THE NORTH TO VOTE, OUR BROTHERS FROM THE EAST DEY ALABA INTERNATIONAL DEY DO BUSINESS

GO TO COURT

BUHARI NEW YOU GUYS WILL GOTO COURT THAT WAS WHY HE MADE SURE HE REMOVE THAT YOU BROTHER AS CJN

And they called buhari a dullard. Hmmmm
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
SuperSupremo:
pls am from Ghana.

Wanna ask if Mr. Peter Obi is an Igbo or other tribe
Yes
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by VERDA: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Lol...the same APGA that lost all their seats?...95% card reader success and when it did not work manual voting was allowed in some places, but in some other places 50% card reader success and the rest were not allowed to vote cos of that....
But wetin I sabi....Mr integrity that does not condone corruption is on the throne, grin grin grin
Nigeria my country.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by somalianprince: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is what Obi pulled in Anambra while winning the entire SE for the PDP, please tell us how much Osibanjo a sitting VP got in the SW. He even lost his polling unit to PDP in Lagos. Obi delivered SE with a good winning margin.

texazzpete:

Peter Obi underperformed, to put it bluntly.

His own state had only 25% voter turnout. His zone had only 20% voter turnout.
All the massive hailing and yet he couldn't inspire a significant turnout.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
VERDA:

Lol...the same APGA that lost all their seats?...95% card reader success and when it did not work manual voting was allowed in some places, but in some other places 50% card reader success and the rest were not allowed to vote cos of that....
But wetin I sabi....Mr integrity that does not condone corruption is on the throne, grin grin grin
Nigeria my country.
Which APGA lost all their Seats? 5 House of Reps seat. Thats the best APGA record.. Even Peter obi never won any national assembly seats when he was governor
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Askme8: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
handie:
According to PDP, if the result of a state favors them, then election in such state is free and fair. If it doesn't, then it's flawed. They are Maad! Like seriously mad. Talking about turnout in supposed ''war areas''. In 2015, when the Boko Haram insurgency was at it's peak, these states still recorded massive turnouts. Is it INEC's fault that Igbos refused to come out and vote? Oh! They should ignore the use of voters card to enable ya'll give fictitious figures ba? Well, you can't beat a child and expect it not to cry..... Particularly a child that loves wailing d way PDP does
and who told u that they did not come out to vote in the east ? This election recorded the largest turn out of the Easterners to vote cuz they all want this maladministration out and they know that the Igbo's who usually don't like voting are prepared and all out to vote this time at such they were disenfranchised with card readers,intimidation, burning of inec office, turggry ,burning of ballot box and paper. Now u are talking of were the PDP wine they will not complain but were they lose they will complain. Now the question is did PDP won in anambra and south east as a whole.PDP won in all these states but they are telling the whole that this people were disenfranchised in the South east and even in some other part of the country, like Lagos,kano,Kaduna.so don't just talk out of ignorance but with but with good sense of reasoning
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

No Comment. Just This

Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52