Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court (47505 Views)

Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2019
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by lexy2014: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Movic1:
To be sincere Atiku is not an option. Goodluck is 100times better than him. He can never rule this country.. But he said he's a Democrat and will accept the results, why this?

Buhari is a "democrat" and he contested d results of d elections he lost in 2003, 2007&201. Y didn't buhari accept those results then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by BlueAir: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Lol when this modafucker said he was a Democrat. I knew what he meant even tho his gullible followers couldn't see beyond their nose. His kind of Democrat is obvious grin this is politics. To be ambiguous is necessary and it played well for atiku to his atikulated zombies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by lexy2014: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2019
AugustineSilva:
Here We Go Again.....
Rigged Or Not Rigged Buhari Won It...
Let Sleeping Dogs Lie....
Infact, Suit Urself Mr Atiku! cheesy

Did buhari let sleeping dogs lie on d 3 occasions he lost?
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by Mcy56(f): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2019
MistaCode:
When Tanko is there....No No No
Who ever is advising Atiku needs to be Sacked Immediately....
So, they wouldnt collect the last installment or lawyers too wouldnt eat bah? Abeg allow Atiku pay his remaining debt in peace o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by lexy2014: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2019
BlueAir:
Lol when this modafucker said he was a Democrat. I knew what he meant even tho his gullible followers couldn't see beyond their nose. His kind of Democrat is obvious grin this is politics. To be ambiguous is necessary and it played well for atiku to his atikulated zombies

Y is atiku not a democrat?
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by princehinnex: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Mr atiku 2nd in a class is okay at least out of 73 u deserve some praise my candid advice to you is that I know u have money to spare pls don't go to court the head of that court is the CJN that Buhari appointed.
Start a youth empowerment program, go to business school to learn how to manage nt gv money to looters (saraki not bukola) ����
Maybe God's time for you will be the best but certainly not now

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by blackboy(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Best action even if he no win at the courts. That is due process but we all know Sai Baba has the courts too. Atiku owes him no congratulatory call. Saint PMB all the times he lost never called anyone to congratulate anyone but called for violence and went to the courts all the time. Atiku has never called for violence so I'm fine with that.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by lexy2014: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Don27tiky:
Atiku Atiku Atiku. ...how many times did I call u? stop allowing those useless layers deceive you. They only want ur money. You know how much u spent already even though it's our money. if only u shared those dollars and naira u used In bribing deigate and those following u to the poor the story would have been different. U carry better meat give them u come dey give the poor 500 during campaign.. serves u right. Me though na next level I dey go so. If wan remain for old level na u sabi

Bros I thought buhari contested d outcome of d elections he lost 3 times even to supreme court level? Y didn't he give d money he gave to lawyers to d poor instead of going to court?
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by ihatesycophant(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari is a heavy weight to Atiku. The huge he got from South East and South South was because of Peter Obi and the bitterness nurse against the person of Buhari and no more.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by mickeymimi: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Make dem no start riots oo...we should just live with the result

When PDP was ruling .. the people especially the youths were complaining
When APC was ruling ... the people especially the youths were still complaining ..
no money , no electricity , no good roads , no jobs ,..no good hospitals.. no dis ..no dat....../..

When the chance came to vote for other parties .....the people especially the youths still went ahead to vote for APC and PDP....

Why ??... because they believe these are the only parties that can take them to promise land...Nigeria youths are not risk takers ..they like their comfort zone.

In America ..the pple took risk and voted Trump from nowhere into power .. In uk Thersa May took over the role of prime minister ..from being an immigration office .... Can Nigeria do the same ..no we belive so much in these old Babas milking and ruling us.

After the election ..APC was jubilating .. while PDP was unhappy ... the suffering massesespecially the youths were also jubilating and sad with them .

They had forgotten how these parties have been looting them for years and depriving them and children of good future... Goodluck Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by Franzinni: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Buharig... The people I pity are those abokeys....
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by ibknaanii80: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2019
As long as I love PDP to win, I kind of love what Atiku and saraki are getting now. Let's assume that they both stayed in PDP including kwankwanso and the rest despite their hatred for that gentle man Jonathan either of the above three names would have become the president of Nigeria today. Leaving the party in 2015 was a very big mistake for them. U don't throw your birth right away even if u are angry with your family. Then 4years of Jonathan 2nd term seems very long and unbearable for them. But now only God knows how many years they would have to wait that is if they ever get the opportunity again sef, cos this set of APC can rig every month if election is done every month with different methods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by BlueAir: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Y is atiku not a democrat?
when he said he would be a Democrat in action after the election, y'all were quoting him to mean he would congratulate the winner either him or Sai baba automatically. But the real G knew what he was saying, he would challenge the results if they didn't favor him as he was thinking the back of his mind. A real Democrat like he ambiguously deceived his atikulated followers would accept defeat automatically regardless of the odds for him.
And here's the real senerio, international organizations are commending the elections along with their leaders but Mr Democrat is groaning and gnawing beneath a fake diplomatic expression of rejection.
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by Phonix1234: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Chieeee, it wud have bin a Good fight,,,,,, but Tanko is the Son of Buhari... What will u tell him now
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by laosy(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2019
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by desiredhome: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Time to collect back our remaining loots, after the politician have taken theirs, the lawyers want to collect theirs, chai these people wicked ooo, if I was Atifku I will just pick my phone and congratulate Buhari and move on.
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by Eres94: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2019
maximunimpact:
Atiku's thieving baggage is bad enough and then he added peter obi's bigotry to seal his fate

Meanwhile...

If PDP could not win a single Ward or LGA in Kano State, where did Kwankwaso import those at Atiku’s rally from?

obvi you will treat a sensitive matter with your blinded & misguided sentiment without clear reason.
things went wrong in the election and all you can do is to take sides. its people like you that treat serious stuff for a joke..but be prepared when the consequences knock at your door.
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by muredo(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2019
I don't think is a right step to take
Atiku has many wrong advisers, they want to sink this man
I think he suppose to wise up
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by Nasige(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2019
APC is the game master now, dey already know all ur moves, that was why they moved faster than PDP by suspending the corrupt CJN because they knew it will definitely come to this level.
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by maigemuu: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Ehyaa!

Atiku don't worry just Fear North

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by sweetrace(f): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku should not give up. After all, Buhari tried many times and failed many times. Atiku actually did much better than expected.
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by gladisa7: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2019
maximunimpact:
Atiku's thieving baggage is bad enough and then he added peter obi's bigotry to seal his fate

Meanwhile...

If PDP could not win a single Ward or LGA in Kano State, where did Kwankwaso import those at Atiku’s rally from?

NA UR MAMA TO+O talk that one no be Chuba Okadigbo talk am..Anu Ojia!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by ipobarethieves: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2019
cool very good.Now playing, I GO CHOP YOUR DOLLAR by sir Nkem Ogbuefi Owoh
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by Kentocancan: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2019
THIS IS FACT. HOW MANY SOLDIERS WERE DEPLOYED IN THE NORTH? IN A STATE WHERE 17 CARD READERS MALFUNCTION, 4 WORKED, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? THIS IS THE WORST ELECTION SO FAR. EVEN THE MILITARY DEPLOYED IN THE EAST HELPED TO SNATCH BALOT BOXES

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2019
It's Quite Unfortunate He Lost To APC.....
Accept Defeat And Reinforce Strategically For 2023....
Do Something Worthwhile During Buhari Tenure To Boost Your Vote For 2023...
Something To Keep The Common Man Getting Income In The North To Enrich Sef And Others Aswell....

Nigeria Politics Sef, Must They Play Selfish All Times...

Atiku, Make The Difference Despite Your Past Act...

Think Youre Nigeria Future
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by Gforce2019: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
The cabals already placed one nwakpuda called sheik Umar Tanko.. so it's a win for them..

Are you in pain?
Snippers mixture syrup is available for Free... Take it 3 cupful everyday , it will relieve your pain

1 Like

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by 4ckTOTO: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Let him head to ashawo house sef
Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by LoralSchools: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2019
For more than three decades, Loral International Schools have provided discerning parents who want the best education for their children, first class choices in our campuses at Festac Town,Lagos, and Igbesa, Ogun State. These, plus the commitment of our highly motivated staff explain why our graduates always rank among the brightest anywhere they go.
Here at Loral International School, we maintain a passionate single-minded commitment to molding the tender life of a child from nursery through primary to secondary levels. Close attention is paid to individual needs of pupils in all the various classes with up to date class facilities, modern audio visual aid and outdoor play equipment with due consideration to the safety of the children, developing them into men and women of strong character and personality
Our expansive 32 acre, fully serviced boarding facility at Igbesa campus is fully equipped with modern school and hostel facilities offers a home-away-from-home, not only for secondary students but for primary school children as well to study and develop to their full potentials.

​You can contact us by email at info@loralintlschools.sch.ng or via telephone on 09060004601. You can also visit our campus:
Boarding School: Km 8, Agbara-Otta Expressway, Igbesa, Ogun State.
Day School: 201 Road, D'Close, Festac Town, Lagos State.
Web site: www.loralintlschools.sch.ng

Re: Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court by Deepthoughts: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2019
akinhanger:
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has reacted to the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari at the February 23 presidential election.

The aggrieved former Vice President says the election was not free and fair.

He says there “were manifest and premeditated” malpractices in many states which negate the results announced.

Atiku said he will seek justice the democratic way by heading to court.

Below is his full statement.

“Democracy Will Not Be Emasculated in Nigeria

I thank the Nigerian people who trooped out in their millions to perform their civic duty this past Saturday. The patriotism of Nigerians is heartwarming and affirms my oft-repeated statement that we are brothers and sisters born from the womb of one mother Nigeria.

With regards to the Presidential elections that took place on February 23, 2019, it is clear that there were manifest and premeditated malpractices in many states which negate the results announced.

Another glaring anomaly is the disruption of voting in strongholds of the Peoples Democratic Party in Lagos, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers and diverse other states, with the authorities doing little or nothing and in some cases facilitating these unfortunate situations. (See attached links to documentary evidences).

The militarization of the electoral process is a disservice to our democracy and a throwback to the jackboot era of military dictatorship. In some areas of the country, such as, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Imo states, troops deployed for the elections turned their guns on the very citizens they were meant to protect. This is condemnable and should not be associated with our electoral process in the future.

I am a democrat and there are democratic avenues available to present the truth to the nation and the watching world. Already, many international observers have given their verdicts, which corroborate our observations. I am sure more will come in the coming hours and days.

If I had lost in a free and fair election, I would have called the victor within seconds of my being aware of his victory to offer not just my congratulations, but my services to help unite Nigeria by being a bridge between the North and the South.

However, in my democratic struggles for the past three decades, I have never seen our democracy so debased as it was on Saturday, February 23, 2019. 2007 was a challenge, but President Yar’Adua was remorseful. In 2019, it is sad to see those who trampled on democracy thumping their noses down on the Nigerian people.

Consequently, I hereby reject the result of the February 23, 2019 sham election and will be challenging it in court.

I want to assure my supporters and the entire Nigerian people that together, we will not allow democracy to be emasculated.

Signed:
Waziri Atiku Abubakar
27th February 2019

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Atiku-Rejects-Outcome-Of-Presidential-Election-Heads-To-Court.html
Even though I strongly supported pdp/Atiku n I agree completely with what Atiku has said,I will advise him n the party to forget about going to court,the travails of onnoghen are all about this scenario n it's only going to get worse, buhari will rather the country burn down than honourably loose power no matter what.A pointer to the desperation n hypocrisy of the man buhari is Lagos,were from the primaries to the elections buhari has given Tinubu the full authority to carry out whatsoever illegalities just to serve his purpose,the militarisation of the elections in the south is another pointer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue / Dangote's Multi-billion Naira Greenhouse Farm Commences Operations / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.