Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

4EverYoungCEO's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4EverYoungCEO's Profile / 4EverYoungCEO's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid has just proven how much of an empty brain he is. A super star coming out in public in such manner to express himself for the public to feel his anger is absurd.
Linda on the other had messed up to have even tried to respond to his initial accusations meaning she still has some skeletons in her cupboard she is trying to defend herself from.

Both of them are money sick and think we are their best remedy drugs but guess what, if you are wise you will find out that your life is better than theirs because your flaws are just within you and not blown out to the world to see.

I pity the people around them who can't advise them on when not to make a full of themselves in public.

Their lives anyway and this is normal with celebs which they actually need to face. The more people talk about you whether good or bad makes you somebody except you are dam too stupid to become a nobody much later.

I them both because they are both achievers in life but beefing ain't the way forward.

I love you wizzy tho I ain't gay but Linda i love you more like tho you were a wify.

4 Likes

Business To Business / Urgent Loan Needed To Pay Back With Interest. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please who can help me with a loan of 100k to pay back with interest by exartly a month from the day given.
I honestly don't have a collateral but with my bank details and bvn number I believe I have no we're to hide if I fail to pay back.

The truth is that I will pay back as promised with out any default and I will surprise you because I have good intentions and no hidden agenda.

Please quote me if you can assist me please, I need it before 12pm tomorrow Monday 4th of April.

Thank you and God bless you.
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wow
Jokes Etc / Re: Can You Do This For Your Love One? by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Why not, I can do that for my sweetheart. The truth is that for my lovely baby to need a bailout of 29m meaning she probably stole 100m or more. I will pay sharply bcus we go still get money to spend later.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: February Born Mingles!!! by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Am Feb 14th and am looking for a female friend born on same day so we can also have a triple celebration day together. PM me so we can take it up from there aiit...

One love.
Business / Re: Starting A Footwear Brand In Nigeria. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
phonesNgadgets:
Create a brand. Carve a niche for yourself in the industry, by offering quality products and customer service. The value you offer will do the major marketing. Though you still need to market your brand, but you need to convince potential customers why your brand is different, then find a way to make potential customers real and try all your best to convert the customers to loyalists. smiley

All the best! smiley

Thanks a lot...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nothing we won't hear in Nigeria....
Business / Re: Starting A Footwear Brand In Nigeria. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

cool

For ladies

1 Like

Business / Re: Starting A Footwear Brand In Nigeria. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
impressing, but make it in different sharp colours...
others are additional

Yes thanks... I have that in mind as well. I have more pix I wanted to show but they are refusing to upload here I don't know why.

Business / Starting A Footwear Brand In Nigeria. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
I need business minded professionals to assist me on the subject matter.

I am kick starting my own footwear line (slippers, sandals and shoes) for ladies and gentlemen. I have everything in place already and which to use top quality leather and accessories. I have my producer on ground with everything necessary.

I want to hear from people who know about this business how best I can take my products into the market.

Below are some pictures of some designs I am currently working on.

Education / Re: 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2015
IUO on point.... Hailing to our God father Sir G O Igbinedion, the esama of the universe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

NYSC / Re: Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Its very sad, so many corpers dying this year... Haba wats going on
Business / Affiliate Marketing Information by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2015
When it comes to making money from the internet through affiliate marketing, there are probably not many people who are into it unlike those who make money from offline affiliate marketing or market runs.

This sort of affiliate marketing involves simply referring potential customers to clients for a commission when a sale is made.

Have you ever being to markets like Yaba, Alaba or Ladipo? There are lots of young men and women there who do nothing more than just bringing customers to shops they already know. Do you think there are doing it for free? No, but they actually get a commission for every sales they bring and they do this because they have a formal relationship with the seller/merchant. They don't make little money and some of them can make as much as N150,000 in a good month

There is a huge market in Nigeria where you can make money as an affiliate or salesman and you don't need to have a shop or office to do it.

It is a self employment program that allows people with little or no capital to simply make money just by taking customers to sellers.

What it takes
==============
What it basically takes to start is:
- Deciding on the kind of product or service you can market
- Establish a relationship with the seller and agree on a commission in advance e.g. 10%
- Find a way to now drive customer to the merchant
- Decide on whether to get paid as soon as sales is made or at month end.

There are many offline affiliate marketers in Nigeria who do nothing else other than bringing customers to sellers for a commission and these includes areas like:

- Travel and visa processing
- Rent and accomodation
- Jobs and career pursuits
- Clothing and shoes market
- Food and drink market
- Computers and accessories
- Electronics and household items
- Event planning

What they basically do is target products and services that cost a bit high that also brings and attractive commission and then refer customers to the sellers in order to earn about 10% commission when the buyer buys the item.

Think of a situation whereby an affiliate forms a relationship with a seller of generators and tells him that for each generator sold like N45,000, he'd get a commission of N4,500 for it. Another person may refer people to buy laptops and earns about N10,000 from it.

An affiliate would need to have a good knowledge of the market and niche he is focused on and find a way to market it so that clients can easily connect with the sellers while he also ensures that he gets paid for every referral he makes.
Business To Business / Re: Ago 10kmt Needed by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
We can meet your demand sir. Just tell us what you want and give us the required location. We are always happy to serve our customers.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good news... Its well with Nigeria
Business / A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N50k. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
I stumbled across a young entrepreneur like myself and was so amazed to have chatted with her and tapped this business idea from her.

This business am about to share will require just a capital of N50k or less. All you need is a good spot where you know is busy and you only need to pay for just a small space. I will advice you find somewhere like a car wash that has a bar or like somewhere you know this business will move around your environment.

The items needed are:
1. Portable Gas Barbeque Griller.
2. Fresh Juice Extractor.
3. Popcorn Making Machine.
4. Gas cylinder.
5. Accessories (foil wrapper, utensils, small cooler to ice the juice, etc)
6. Stuffs to be grilled & ingredients like chicken/fish/sausages, fruits for the juice, corn for the popcorn.

Once you can set this all up and start selling in a good location, trust me you will be pleased at the way you will see your business generating revenue constantly.

I am sharing this little idea for someone out here to tap into it and thank me later.

Best of luck.
NYSC / Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Not bad... Am still serving but an entrepreneur in the making.
Business To Business / Get Your AGO/DPK/PMS From A Reputable Supplier. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Dear Customers,
Now you don't need to waste your time with unserious suppliers that will say they can make supplies when they actually cannot.

Get your supplies from a reputable supplier that knows the essence of meeting customers demand and has the drive ensure customers satisfaction.

We render a professional haulage service that can deliver AGO/DPK/PMS above 10,000 litres to any destination within Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo & Ekiti States.

While some people say honesty is the best policy, we say HONESTY & INTEGRITY is our only policy.
Education / Re: Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nice one....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Well to be frank am not into any form of MLM but so far I believe it depends on the company and the products they offer. I have a friend who joined one Oriflame company like that, they have really nice cosmetics & body care products that is fast moving and trust me she is doing really good. I remember when she showed me the advert and I went through, the first thing I taught her was to make good use of opportunities that are sellable. The company has this downstream stuff as well but I ensured she wasn't just about thinking of making millions over night but try as much as possible to sell the good products.
To cut the story short, she is selling very good and also using the opportunity to introduce some of her customers who are already in love with the products.

You only register with N1600 only and then you get free training and you can start with the least package which is N9000 worth of products.

Something's work for some people while it might not work for others.
Business / Best Courier Company To Ship From USA To Nigeria. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please good people of Nairaland, I stumbled across a website that does wholesale supply of various fashion stuffs in America. The prices given are very ok and one is very sure of making good profit when they are brought to Nigeria.

They sell in bulk only, for example a bulk package of about 50 set of bikini wears for ladies for $140.

You can also get a package of 50 different handbags for $125, a package of 50 new designer ladies jeggings for $115 and a package of 300 jewelry lots with mixed designs & styles for $100.

My only problem now to start bringing these stuffs to Nigeria regularly is they don't ship straight to Nigeria. Please who knows any reliable and affordable freight company that can help me get my goods and send them to me in Nigeria on a regular basis.
I need your suggestions please as I want to begin my new import business career.

Thank you all.
Fashion / Wholesale Bulk Purchase From USA. Help Needed by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please good people of Nairaland, I stumbled across a website that does wholesale supply of various fashion stuffs in America. The prices given are very ok and one is very sure of making good profit when they are brought to Nigeria.

They sell in bulk only, for example a bulk package of about 50 set of bikini wears for ladies is $140.

You can also get a package of 50 different handbags for $125.

They have packages for jewelries up to 250pieces in a package for $115 and cosmetics mix.

My only problem now to start bringing these stuffs to Nigeria regularly is they don't ship straight to Nigeria. Please who knows any reliable and affordable freight company that can help me get my goods and send them to me in Nigeria on a regular basis.
I need your suggestions please as I want to begin my new import business career.

Thank you all.
Webmasters / Affordable Website Wanted Urgently. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Please I need 2 websites urgently. One is for an online gift store where customers can place orders, pay with their atm cards and get it delivered to their homes.
The other would be an interractive fashion website were registered users can make comments of various fashion styles, clothings, makeups and all that would be updated daily.

please how can I go about this.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.