Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,454 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

4realsexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realsexy's Profile / 4realsexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by 4realsexy: 4:46am On May 29, 2023
Highlife217:
No one in America knows who she is
Odę
Celebrities / Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by 4realsexy: 4:44am On May 29, 2023
lhordspy:
More...
Out of over 200 million people, about 12 people had posted. That means he still has over 200 million people to by his album..... So get lost you all

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare by 4realsexy: 11:05am On May 28, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-will-never-call-tinubu-my-president-tunde-bakare/
He is a senseless big fool. I taught old age help wisdom. So far as you are a Nigerian, he is your president take it or leave it. Put politics aside, your brother is there as the president and he is still blabbing....ômô alè jati jati

1 Like

Politics / Re: Diezani Sues AGF, EFCC For Alleged Libel, Demands N100bn In Damages by 4realsexy: 10:34am On May 27, 2023
Politics / Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by 4realsexy: 7:58am On May 27, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayer how?

Because he contested against the heroin inhaling bedwetter

If no be madness how you leave sound mind like Osibanjo go support Tinubu
Let's all pray tinubu resolve the kabals and he only go 4years. So that it will create a governable terrain for people like obi and osibanjo
Politics / Re: President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House by 4realsexy: 4:58am On May 27, 2023
KingAzubuike:
A country where power can be bought. Nigeria is a disgrace.
Why was Donald Trump shouting that he was robbed after the last election.... Be wise💆‍♂️
Politics / Re: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners by 4realsexy: 4:51am On May 27, 2023
Feintline:
Swearing in tinubu is Unconstitutional .
Swearing in tinubu is destroying democracy in Nigeria.
Our nation democracy is on the verge of being destroyed and those who are supposed to stand against it are turning a blind eye.

It is very difficult to build but easy to destroyed. Tinubu alongside the judiciary are at verge of destroying Nigeria's hard fought democracy
Your opinion
Politics / Re: Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street by 4realsexy: 4:38am On May 27, 2023
Abeg I like this guy, but I think it is time to give him a room and parlour in yaba left
Latestreport1:
Portable in Tears As He Called Tinubu, Asake, Zinoleesky, Naira Marley & Other Artists For Ripping Him

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwArSUeMCs

Please 🙏 support me by SUBSCRIBING to my Channel. THANKS
Family / Re: Worried About My 1year Marriage! by 4realsexy: 8:18am On May 26, 2023
Mokole2023:
Dear Nlders,

You need to build a relationship with your wife. Not just the husband and wife thing.(like open 1 or 2 bottles of red wine and finish it with just her alone, it will bring out her wild self and trust me, you feel like eating her raw)This is natural but over time go on it's own. Dont force it, because if you do, it will work your mind and you start struggling with quick evacuation which is worse than quick erection. And mostly if you find attitudes unpleasant in your wife, it will make you loose urge. Most when is the nagging and troublesome type.I cant say if this problem is peculiar and I would sincerely appreciate mature comments and suggestions.

My marriage is just about a year old though I had an on/off online friendship with my now-wifey since 2017 before we decided to get serious late 2021. Our physical courtship was kinda brief - about 6 months - while we both resided in the same state but different Cities (about 3hrs apart).

I used to be very sexually active in my previous relationships - trust me when i say I'm quite good in bed - but with my now-wifey, I decided to limit the sex part cos i felt at a man's age (tho my sisters also advised same) that there r other things to look out for in a woman. So basically, we did not get too intimate during courtship. Worryingly, even the few times we did it, I rarely got to orgasm cos she couldn't match my stamina.

Fast forwards to 1 month into the marriage, I was diagnosed with High blood pressure which the doctors advised BP drugs might affect my libido but it will later regulate/normalize. Then the problems started! First, I get aroused normally with good turgidity enough to penetrate my Wifey's tight "body" but I tend to loose erection after some mins of thrusting and that's the end. Never comes back on again. Few times I was able to finish but that's not without alot of mental imagination to make me finish ontime.

Very worryingly for me, I decided to check myself with other women and dear readers, I achieved stronger turgidity and no fail moment. That was my first shock.

Summarily, my wife and I still dont live together but this situation has gone worse now. I got no sexual feelings towards her and na by force we dey manage run 1 round in weeks. Meanwhile, I get sex requests from other girls on a daily. I'm very sad about this situation especially when i look at my wife because she ought to be enjoying this thicke alone forever.

As a man, you can imagine how you'd feel when your woman feels ur impotent while other women are bugging you for your time.

Various extreme thoughts have crossed my mind and I'm seriously bothered which isn't even good for my health. Should i confess to my wife?

I await your responses, suggestions and advice.

Many thanks,
Politics / Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by 4realsexy: 11:11am On May 24, 2023
I am yoruba, but totally disagree and frown against making tribalistic comments on the internet. Politics will pass, people remain, so let us be wise.
Godwin4444:
this thing go pain igbos
Politics / Re: Africa Will Miss Buhari’s Leadership, Says Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo by 4realsexy: 12:35pm On May 20, 2023

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by 4realsexy: 3:41pm On May 18, 2023
That is when sentiments come in. Must it be yoruba? Why not any southerner?
emekajacobogbon:

Northerners will definitely work against him if he does this.
Although the idea is good but northerners who are inclined to use violence to remain relevance will not permit it.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by 4realsexy: 3:39pm On May 18, 2023
Na only you dey Nigeria?
danijesus:
Tinubu is not our president

1 Like

Family / Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by 4realsexy: 8:06pm On May 15, 2023
That doesn't mean the wife will give her life to the son... Anyways let's celebrate the good mother inlaw
EBMedia:
Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law (Photo)

A Nigerian man, Grace John Zomo, has paid tribute to his aunt who was killed by kidnappers in Kaduna State, IGBERETV reports.

The woman alongside her only daughter and daughter-in-law were kidnapped by bandits in Sabon Iche community, Kargarko Local Government Area of Kaduna State on February 9, 2023.

Taking to Facebook on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 14, Mr. Zomo disclosed that his aunt sacrificed her life for her daughter-in-law's.

According to him, the kidnappers wanted to kill her daughter-in-law to show the family how serious they were with the ransom demand but the deceased pleaded to be killed instead of the daughter-in-law.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002734523054/posts/pfbid0FGJr5JPyCyCt58qjdidZN9yRoMNH5zxzJ14iUn1ydCX5shUvkz743vQKPBcNQzJpl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1445020/kidnappers-kill-woman-begs-killed-instead-daughter-law-photo/
Family / Re: Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law by 4realsexy: 8:05pm On May 15, 2023
That doesn't mean the wife will give her life to the son
EBMedia:
Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law (Photo)

A Nigerian man, Grace John Zomo, has paid tribute to his aunt who was killed by kidnappers in Kaduna State, IGBERETV reports.

The woman alongside her only daughter and daughter-in-law were kidnapped by bandits in Sabon Iche community, Kargarko Local Government Area of Kaduna State on February 9, 2023.

Taking to Facebook on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 14, Mr. Zomo disclosed that his aunt sacrificed her life for her daughter-in-law's.

According to him, the kidnappers wanted to kill her daughter-in-law to show the family how serious they were with the ransom demand but the deceased pleaded to be killed instead of the daughter-in-law.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002734523054/posts/pfbid0FGJr5JPyCyCt58qjdidZN9yRoMNH5zxzJ14iUn1ydCX5shUvkz743vQKPBcNQzJpl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1445020/kidnappers-kill-woman-begs-killed-instead-daughter-law-photo/
Sports / Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by 4realsexy: 7:54pm On May 15, 2023
With the kind of world we are today, only fools will die because of any woman not even a wife
Tundetechh:

https://read.pulsesports.ng/c-ronaldo-ex-girlfriend-sparks-dating-rumours-with-Chelsea-star
Politics / Re: US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election by 4realsexy: 7:50pm On May 15, 2023
If we no go, we go die??
fergie001:

US Department of State

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by 4realsexy: 11:08am On May 15, 2023
O boy a virgin will be your nightmare. Unless you will cage her in the house not going anywhere, which you know is impossible. She must explore when the time comes.....BE WISE
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.
Family / Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by 4realsexy: 11:00am On May 15, 2023
Tell us, mumu. I had never seen any of this type of women that end well
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

Is still better than staying with a murder, woman beater and a rapist all in the name of marriage.

Do you even have any idea of what these women went through in the hands of their monster husbands before they quit the marriage undecided. Indeed it’s an End of an Error.

You men are really disgusting!!
Crime / Re: ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death by 4realsexy: 10:56am On May 15, 2023

2 Likes

Family / Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by 4realsexy: 5:00am On May 11, 2023
Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need. You can never know until you are married.. You pray to God for help on the one you can get now... My advice dont have kids from different mothers.. It will hunt you later
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

1 Like

Politics / Re: May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines by 4realsexy: 3:56am On May 10, 2023
When will you have sense? You called a man that successful a drug baron? Who in your lineage is that successful? Learn to appreciate someone's success so you too can grow
001Lagos:
What nonsense

They should relocate the aircrafts to where?

Because of a drug baron who bought the mandate with looted funds ?

Rubbish

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade by 4realsexy: 8:32pm On May 02, 2023
Great example of good music...The man is ageing well sha, I adore is personality, sense of humour..Like age like men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. by 4realsexy: 5:32pm On May 01, 2023
Crying chickens😃
Politics / Re: I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore by 4realsexy: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2023
Now I confirm that sowore no get sense at all... All he knows is to instigate quarrels and be on the lead for propaganda. You think to become a president is by words of mouth. Respect a man is your senior in everything, so that your day shall

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by 4realsexy: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2023
Is something wrong with this sanwo olu. I am yoruba but i think it is time so called olu omo go

1 Like

Sports / Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by 4realsexy: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2023
Handsome monkey.. At least it is the closest to human, unlike red pig
Sports / Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by 4realsexy: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2023
What do you expect? Next play or your home land
Career / Re: Must It Be In A Mortuary? by 4realsexy: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Go slaughter
Family / Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by 4realsexy: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2023
How much does DNA test cost please??
Politics / Re: I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu by 4realsexy: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Why do you need to tell us, that is sk cowardly said. Why not renounce your citizenship first. We dont need to be informed first
Politics / Re: Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi by 4realsexy: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2023
"The quietness of a lion is not a sign cowardness" All this time obidients rants and potray an art lousiness, thinking winning eletions can done by propaganda and falsify stories... But seeing the facts and make a point. It takes not just a man, but a man with hearts of lion, elephant and eagle (fearness, couragiuos and vission)combined to do what tinubu had done.... grin angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.