Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? (30202 Views)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by naijapikin2(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2023
From page 1 to page 7 you must have received all the advice that you need.
So just maintain your Lane
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by syntekelite(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

The shop girl doesnt love you oga move on... Smallies dey scale fence go meet who they love,sugar mummy dey close company go meet who dey totori her, get inside girls dey go collect gbola even though they go chop cane for house, house girl dey leave oga pikin with meguard to go receive..
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by syntekelite(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2023
The shop girl doesnt love you oga move on... Smallies dey scale fence go meet who they love,sugar mummy dey close company go meet who dey totori her, get inside girls dey go collect gbola even though they go chop cane for house, house girl dey leave oga pikin with meguard to go receive..

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Dshocker(m): 12:28am On May 11, 2023
RealSolution001:

You may be right but she's explained and tried to make me understand it's her busy schedule that makes her not have time for me.

Story for the gods...

How busy can she be, does she run an organisation of 1 million workers?

If truly she loves you, she will surely create enough time for you, because a girl that l9ves you will go an extra mile to please you.

Oga that girl no love you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by aestake: 2:07am On May 11, 2023
RealSolution001:

I don't intend to run a polygamy or just to birth children from different women.
Crying over spilt milk huh.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by occfx: 2:32am On May 11, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

Bro don't make the mistake of marrying someone who doesn't love or has feelings for you. Marriage no be child play ooo. If a woman loves you genuinely, every other thing is second. She go luck shop come meet you. However, don't marry out of pity. Tell her you can't marry her, but you will support her and the baby but if the only reason why you don't like her is because of the other girl, you are mistaken
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Desusi: 3:32am On May 11, 2023
Lance008:
Which advice do you need if you are against abortion
He wants to know, how to eat his cake and still have it ni! Help us!
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Desusi: 3:41am On May 11, 2023
RealSolution001:

I don't intend to run a polygamy or just to birth children from different women.
As horrific as life could be,the one you loved may never have baby for you,even if you married.The child you're about to reject may be your only child in life. This l have seen.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Desusi: 3:50am On May 11, 2023
DearGorgeous:
Marry her. Or what else do you expect I advice you to do? Please let me know when the wedding aso ebi is out.

Let me tell you, you don't deliberately hurt the one you love and you don't cheat on them either!

So marry the one you impregnated and free the other to go find a man that will genuinely love her.
You're more than Justice Funmi.l love you for being Frank.

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Desusi: 3:54am On May 11, 2023
Wenonawde:
Marry both of them bro, you be man.
For this hard time? Na waa oo!
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Desusi: 3:59am On May 11, 2023
isabi2lof:
After all this, you'll start insulting single mothers, you better marry your property.

You don't love her , yet you planted your seed in her undecided

Men are the ones running from responsibilities and being accountable.
Men are the reasons, bastards filled everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by advanceDNA: 4:10am On May 11, 2023
nkemdi89:
My boyfriend got another girl pregnant due to distance, he barely knew her and she insist on keeping the child, but he still going ahead to marry me . Both of them are irresponsible, but the girl feels she could use pregnancy to trap him . So many baby mamas today are as result of ladies thinking they van play smart over a man.

U get mind oooooo....
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by 4realsexy: 5:00am On May 11, 2023
Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need. You can never know until you are married.. You pray to God for help on the one you can get now... My advice dont have kids from different mothers.. It will hunt you later
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Demmy03: 6:11am On May 11, 2023
This exact thing happened to me in three years ago and I went for the one who took in for me,now I loves her more and she's so perfect for me than I thought...

3 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:11am On May 11, 2023
Good luck to you bro start buying baby diapers grin grin
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by doneback04: 6:17am On May 11, 2023
For bleeping the one you don't love against the one you love married her
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ghettochild(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2023
Marry both
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Slurity(m): 6:38am On May 11, 2023
The girl you want too also have plans for herself. How do we put that plan into consideration as we advise you. You said you are against abortion right? Your real girl probably can't marry you with another child in between. The pregnant girl also probably not ready to abort or leave you. You have got to your destination bro. Start planning your wedding with your future mother of your children
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by saysoo: 6:47am On May 11, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

The one you love, give am belle. 1v1
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ucheoluwa(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

Marry her
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Godwin4444: 7:33am On May 11, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You tag girls all sorts of name including the one who has got herself tied down with work... not depending on man, yet you still manage to rub the mud on her. How much cruel can you be?
If she's lazy, it's a problem....if she's busy, it's a problem. Some persons are not too fantasized with s*x and would rather not miss the cash that spare time would give them.
if u shy away from reality na your problem but the truth I want u to know is that nobody I repeat nobody is busy

That person telling u busy is creating enough time for another person
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by yohance(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2023
Then start loving her and develop that Love.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by nkemdi89(f): 7:41am On May 11, 2023
We4all:

You talk like a nice and reasonable lady. I have this to say to you: If the lady in question decides to fight you spiritually and physically, can you withstand the heat?

If I were you, I will think twice before making any decision. Remember, men are too hasty to move on when situation happens. Just my two cents!
Honestly I have thought about that, but the lady in question knew a relationship was on ground but decided to get along , women do a lot of things out of desperation . A fling of less than a month , I will go spiritual on her head too, we are all Africans .
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by RPG2020(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bro, marry both of em.

They say "misery needs company"

One sweet,one sour and variety is the spice of life grin

gbam
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Mayeldah(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2023
If you knew you were ready all these while, why didn't you marry the shop owner

at least she won't be busy at night if married

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by isabi2lof: 8:25am On May 11, 2023
Desusi:

Men are the reasons, bastards filled everywhere.

I'm just sick and tired of all these unwanted pregnancy stories, one happened recently in my area , the guy is not ready to take up his responsibilities, why not use protection, most of them take advantages of ladies in their vulnerable state.

I don't blame them , it's my gender I blamed , if he doesn't want protection, then stop the sex .
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Mayeldah(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2023
VTJN:
nope

He needs to marry who he love himself. A girl can love you and you don't love her. Do you want him to frustrate the poor girl in marriage? Do you expect him to sleep around after marriage having married someone he doesn't love but later met someone he truly love?

Bro chill abeg,

If you get mind climb am, not once, maybe not twice and still get mind pour 'Akamu' inside, you must also get mind marry am

You can't eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by isabi2lof: 8:25am On May 11, 2023
undecided
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by micxwell(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

am not in a english lesson and in an exam

Of all what i said you picked misspelt words, than forcising on the story ?

The thread is not about correct english spelling
"You know what they say about 'what is worth doing?' If you're going to write, make sure to put out a well-written piece. You had good points in there, that's why I assumed your screen might be bad. Please note that I didn't mean to insult you."
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ViceGovernor: 8:40am On May 11, 2023
Marry the one that is pregnant for you....she will bring you luck trust me.

If you loved the first one you wouldn't have gotten the second girl pregnant. 🙂
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by isabi2lof: 8:42am On May 11, 2023
Demmy03:
This exact thing happened to me in three years ago and I went for the one who took in for me,now I loves her more and she's so perfect for me than I thought...

That's good , let him marry her , at least the lady won't earn baby mama title.

For him to impregnate the lady , it shows he also loves her , who knows if it's the other lady that's funding his lifestyle.,

Food wey person no dey chop , he no dey put am for nose to smell.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by stpat1(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2023
Offpointng:
The question right here is who loves you more among the two?

This is the best question.

Is it the one that is too busy for you or the one that loves you enough to want to have your kids.

Answer the question yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Olubunmi Kama: My Husband’s Siblings Seized Our Properties After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.