Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

4realsexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realsexy's Profile / 4realsexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court by 4realsexy: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2023
This alone tells you how great a man tinubu is; despite the disgruntling, rancor and tribalistic-religious enemism, he has not shaked a bit... I dont know when we will get wish. Between tinubu and obi who has a better political background; take us to how tinubu left lagos state and how obi anambra which will you? Is it lagos that has a structure to build on or anambra with no concrete structure. He is old,he is old. What is the age difference between obi and tinubu is it up to 10 years? We need someone who at least has a matching power to face the kabals... Is obi better than goodluck jonathan?hell fat no. I admire tinubu for resiliance and leadership.... Not obi who is feeding on the vunerabolity of the youths because of lekki shootings anger and buhari's incompetence. We youths he is younger so, he is the best for the position....how old is joe biden?? Eatern youths believes witb obi they can have biafra....my dear think wish
Politics / Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by 4realsexy: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Please let them come🙏...Imagine this big fool, you think say you dey imo state
Politics / Re: 2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. by 4realsexy: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Do we need you? NOOOO Please go
Politics / Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by 4realsexy: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please we are over populated so we need more of them to tear their passports and never return.

1 Like

Family / Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by 4realsexy: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2022
What are you waiting for, sue the company asap. You are fucking rich grin
Health / Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by 4realsexy: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2021
The cure is cheap. You know this red leave that grows by bush side. Sometimes they can be purple. Get it and give her the juice

1 Like

Romance / Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by 4realsexy: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Brother please don't ever try it. The biggest or the starting of every problem in a marriage is when a woman has this mind of, I can be independent. My point is, any runs girl or woman that had been into many boyfriends before will always have this mind of, if you Bleep up anytime I will always have someone out there. And when this happens, you will never have 100% of such woman. For someone like me my wife's background alone is a big problem in our marriage of 15 years. The mother has 3 children for 3 different men because when there is a problem with one she leaves him but at the will end up with another.
Family / Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by 4realsexy: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Ijebu people don open branch for England��
Health / Re: Pain During Sex by 4realsexy: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
I think you are also a virgin. All you need to do is play well with her, use your tongue caress every part caressable, make her wet and then apply little vastline and small water.
Sports / Re: During Your Childhood, Who Was Your Football Idol? by 4realsexy: 6:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Samuel okparaji, roja Milla, Diego maradona, Yusuf haji, Ronaldo delima

1 Like

Politics / Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by 4realsexy: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2021
Jlow2:
First oba of lagos oba ado was a Benin prince, lagos was never a Yoruba land
how can someone be so foolish to say Lagos is not a Yoruba land. I am sure on your map Lagos is in the east

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos by 4realsexy: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2021
Jlow2:
First oba of lagos oba ado was a Benin prince, lagos was never a Yoruba land
how can someone be so foolish to say Lagos is a Yoruba land. I am sure on your map Lagos is in the east
Politics / Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by 4realsexy: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Did you say soldiers? Look well before you post fake news shocked, na police be that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.