Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration (56598 Views)

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Mcslize: 12:46am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu will not be sworn in. Take it or leave it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUnqGRO3pbw

cc:

LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Mcslize: 12:50am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Where is that pastor that Saud Tinubu will be arrested

Tinubu will never be sworn in. Don't be deceived. Follow the light. Leave the darkness. Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria. So, you and your cohorts shouldn't feel happy yet.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Nobody: 1:35am On May 29, 2023
Mcslize:

Tinubu will never be sworn in. Don't be deceived. Follow the light. Leave the darkness. Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria. So, you and your cohorts shouldn't feel happy yet.

Tinubu is already sworn in as the President. The Inauguration today is just a formality. There is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Nobody: 1:38am On May 29, 2023
Mcslize:

cc:

LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn

Tinubu is already sworn in as the President. The Inauguration today is just a formality. There is nothing anybody can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Mcslize: 1:48am On May 29, 2023
babaolofin:

Can you bet for that? I assured you today Tinubu will never be sworn in. Let's watch from now till 4PM today let's see.

1 Like

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Asswipemod: 1:55am On May 29, 2023
seunmsg:
Welcome to Nigeria Secretary Fudge. We hope your stay here is memorable.

So has he answered you? Or you just greeted him while he holds you non grata?😆😆😆😆😆
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Sleekfingers: 2:08am On May 29, 2023
[quote author=joelbooks post=123423851][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Nobody: 2:18am On May 29, 2023
Mcslize:

Can you bet for that? I assured you today Tinubu will never be sworn in. Let's watch from now till 4PM today let's see.

You are just wasting your time. Below is a prophecy I gave to your brothers three days ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/7704155/fg-declares-may-29-public/4#123393262
The Inauguration has taken place already.

I stand on the Authority of the Lord God of the Spirit of Genuine Prophets, I bring you a message from the Court of Saints and Angels that May 29, 2023 is a Glorious Day in Nigeria. A day Power Must Change Hands in Nigeria. A day all the Spiritual beings in Heavens, on Earth and Sea have recognized for the exchange of Administrative Powers from one Power Agent to another Power Agent.

As the spirit beings with souls living in human body are making preparations in Abuja for the Inauguration, the Spirit beings in Heavens, Earth and Oceans in Nigeria started their CELEBRATIONS 38 days ago. May 29 will be the grand celebrations in the Spirit realm when Angels that have been on duties will handover to another set of Angels.

Before anything happen in the physical, it has taken place 40 days or 21days or months earlier in the spirit realms.

May 29 is a date with destiny. Tinubu will be healthy, strong and full of energy.

All the prophecies of the marine prophets, enchantments from various altars and evil radiations from the mind and thoughts of IBO people and some South South people cannot stand. They have been overthrown and stll being overthrown by higher voices.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Hotwest: 2:19am On May 29, 2023
Low class

Biden or top people no come
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Elonmuzk(m): 2:36am On May 29, 2023
Highlife217:
No one in America knows who she is
Ben Carson was even more popular than her. I have never heard of that name until now. The bottom of the barrel grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Elonmuzk(m): 2:42am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Did you see Airforce 1?

Relax! Reality will face you in few hours time.
That's not Airforce 1 dude.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HacheNoire: 2:51am On May 29, 2023
Elonmuzk:
That's not Airforce 1 dude.

What is Airforce 1?

Airforce 1 is a code name for any presidential fleet that has the president or vice onboard. It’s a fleet of aircraft’s of different models. It’s just a code name
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Funflipper: 4:27am On May 29, 2023
Highlife217:

Please accept our condolences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by 4realsexy: 4:46am On May 29, 2023
Highlife217:
Odę
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Elonmuzk(m): 5:00am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

What is Airforce 1?

Airforce 1 is a code name for any presidential fleet that has the president or vice onboard. It’s a fleet of aircraft’s of different models. It’s just a code name
That's partly correct, but was president of United States in the aircraft? No, so it's not and can never be called Airforce 1. The president of United States has to be in the aircraft for it to be calles Airforce 1. And for the vice president, it's called Airforce 2.

For more context:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_One
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HacheNoire: 5:10am On May 29, 2023
Elonmuzk:
That's correct, but was president of United States in the aircraft? No, so it's not and can never be called Airforce 1.

For more context:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_One

Wikipedia🤣🤣🤣

Hello! When the president or vice president is on one of the presidential fleets, the aircraft bares that code name.

When the president sends a representative in full capacity, that code name remains valid!

Let me give you an example, Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan. Biden was not in the aircraft, but code name remains Airforce1 piloted by all presidential jet fighters.

I know it might be difficult for you to know use of that code name, but the code name is just an authority.

If you have a staff in ABJ airport, ask about the code name that plane used to identify. It was an inauguration, and the US presidential fleet will identify as Airforce 1.

You think the IS cannot afford a private jet to fly them in? They had to use a presidential fleet.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Elonmuzk(m): 5:31am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Wikipedia🤣🤣🤣

Hello! When the president or vice president is on one of the presidential fleets, the aircraft bares that code name.

When the president sends a representative in full capacity, that code name remains valid!

Let me give you an example, Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan. Biden was not in the aircraft, but code name remains Airforce1 piloted by all presidential jet fighters.

I know it might be difficult for you to know use of that code name, but the code name is just an authority.

If you have a staff in ABJ airport, ask about the code name that plane used to identify. It was an inauguration, and the US presidential fleet will identify as Airforce 1.

You think the IS cannot afford a private jet to fly them in? They had to use a presidential fleet.

We can agree to disagree here but for the interest of the general public, let's always endeavor to be factual a bit. You are absolutely wrong and since Wikipedia is not a good source for you to learn from, I have added the the white house's website as well as a screen grab [Removed] to make things easier for you.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/the-grounds/air-force-one/

That aircraft is from Joint Base Andrews Airforce base in Maryland and it's not Airforce 1 and can't be identified as such.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by ChristianMuslim: 5:35am On May 29, 2023
On my way to eagle square with lamidi apapa..
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HacheNoire: 5:39am On May 29, 2023
Elonmuzk:
We can agree to disagree here but for the interest of the general public, let's always endeavor to be factual a bit. You are absolutely wrong and since Wikipedia is not a good source for you to learn from, I have added the the white house's website as well as a screen grab to make things easier for you.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/the-grounds/air-force-one/

That aircraft is from Joint Base Andrews Airforce base in Maryland and it's not Airforce 1 and can't be identified as such.

I know what I am talking about. It’s my world!

The whole Airforce 1 we debating about is a military code
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by chris72: 5:44am On May 29, 2023
A shameless delegation
grin grin grin
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Elonmuzk(m): 5:46am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

I know what I am talking about. It’s my world!

The whole Airforce 1 we debating about is a military code
Ok, Cheers buddy! 👊
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by deji17: 5:50am On May 29, 2023
The woman and the way she dressed, looks like a faaji woman.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HayB100(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2023
Felabrity:
I really don't have time to be watching the druglord walking and talking sluggishly tomorrow , especially with the whole world watching

I wish you all well. Goodluck to the druglord administration

Gbayi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MissLeslie(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2023
Highlife217:

👄 👄 👄
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by kosiebe(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2023
Highlife217:
Mugu
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by brunxy(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Did you see Airforce 1?

Relax! Reality will face you in few hours time.
Airfoce 1?..
🤣🤣🤣 U be otondo. That's not airfoce 1, US gov have several planes in their presidential, defense and secretary of state fleets and the are mostly painted that colour (National).

Relax, Airfoce 1 still dey America
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HacheNoire: 7:04am On May 29, 2023
brunxy:
Airfoce 1?..
🤣🤣🤣 U be otondo. That's not airfoce 1, US gov have several planes in their presidential, defense and secretary of state fleets and the are mostly painted that colour (National).

Relax, Airfoce 1 still dey America

Educate yourself!

Airforce one is just a military code name. It’s not an aircraft or a physical thing!
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by omooba74(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2023
You are a shameless person,I think lagoon is your best place to jump into or hug nearby transformer.God pass una,bad belle people....
Mcslize:

cc:

LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn

1 Like

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by brunxy(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Educate yourself!

Airforce one is just a military code name. It’s not an aircraft or a physical thing!

Yes you re correct, for a plane carrying the "President". If @potus is also going to a function today in or outside america with a plane how will it be identified.?. You can't have 2 Airfoce 1 in the radar. Educate yourself there is a designation for such flight read up. Definitely not Airfoce 1. Even when the vice president is representing the president they don't use that code.
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HacheNoire: 7:14am On May 29, 2023
brunxy:
Yes you re correct, for a plane carrying the "President". If @potus is also going to a function today in or outside america with a plane how will it be identified.?. You can't have 2 Airfoce 1 in the radar. Educate yourself there is a designation for such flight read up. Definitely not Airfoce 1. Even when the vice president is representing the president they don't use that code.

What code does the vice use? Tell me.

I want to learn
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Miluv123Gold: 7:29am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
Tinubu is a global force to reckon with. Peter Obi can never attract these calibre of eminent personalities.

What are you even saying Smh
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by brunxy(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

What code does the vice use? Tell me.

I want to learn
Airfoce 2. Only when the power of the president has been transferred to the vice president either by death or impeachment that a plane carrying the vice or designated survivor be code named Airfoce 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.