Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,105 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

4realsexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4realsexy's Profile / 4realsexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Fashion / Re: 27 Big Braids Hairstyles To Inspire Your Next "Do" by 4realsexy: 4:56pm On Mar 21
7th most beautiful
Racoon:
All the great ladies in the house; Jochabed, Adadike, Amotolongbo, Amarabae and others what say ya? @ nlfpmod please let's appreciate the beauty of our ladies.
Crime / Re: Court Jails 25 Internet Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by 4realsexy: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2023
JASONjnr:

Nairaland need to have age restriction. The person you are talking to could be a 15years old boy who has nothing on his head
Does that mean that your tribesmen don't indulge in crimes?

You are one of the reasons why this country is divisive....

Crime is crime it has nothing to do with the tribe that committed it.

Try and have sense abeg.
Family / Re: Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? by 4realsexy: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A house help that treats Oga better than the wife is worth sharing the gbola with.

A house help will cook for your husband, serve him, wash his clothes, clean his shoes, sweep his bedroom, dress his bed and you think Oga is foolish not to compensate her with his gbola in a magnificent way undecided

Men are naturally benevolent. No sane man should allow his wife stops him from finding the love of his life.
YOU BE ODĘ

1 Like

Politics / Re: Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H by 4realsexy: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
RockHard:
angry angry As a faithful Obidient, I don't care whether he attended CSU or not. Our aim is to distract Tinubu and make his administration ungovernable. This will help His excellency Peter Obi remain relevant till 2027 so that he can deputise Atiku Abubaker in 4-yrs time.
.....By 2027 people would have known how trickish obi is
Politics / Re: Oil Theft: Navy Arrests Tompolo’s Men, Firm Kicks by 4realsexy: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2023
taylor89:
Arrest Tompolo men how

For our own oil and a Yoruba man who doesn’t have a cup is arresting a rivers man for taking what’s his

To even think that all the names of people that stole this oil are Yorubas

Na why una dey insult only SE and not SS because una know say na we dey feed una

Bloody parasites
BIG FOOL
Politics / Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by 4realsexy: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
cool
SpartaOfLagos:
Peter Obi is obviously and unarguably the most influential Nigerian politician right now and everywhere he goes, He's cheered, loved and respected even without spending shishi.

His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi walked into wedding ceremony and the people already present forgot the reason why they were at the ceremony and started hailing him.
Soooooo?
See photos below
Politics / Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by 4realsexy: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2023
What is wrong with this old fool? I thought by now that your maturity will meet your age. If we investigate him, he will be one the people supporting the killings in the east
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/11/election-even-if-peter-obi-concedes-defeat-well-not-accept-charly-boy/

1 Like

Politics / Re: Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy by 4realsexy: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2023
What is wrong with this old fool? I thought by now that your maturity will meet your age
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/11/election-even-if-peter-obi-concedes-defeat-well-not-accept-charly-boy/
Health / Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by 4realsexy: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Make una wait I dey come, 100hrs pupu for toilet
Naijalarry:
More
Health / Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by 4realsexy: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Just stop alcohol for now, drink a lot of water and observe afternoon sleep if necessary for 2 weeks
kyber:
My morning erection sometimes comes and sometimes doesn’t, and when it comes it is semi hard.

So I have tried to have sex with girls, whenever I’m being excited I get hard, But after putting on a condom and inserting my male organ into the vagina, it’s becomes soft after 2 or 3 thrust.

It takes minutes for me to get hard after some caressing by the lady and when I put it in it goes soft again.

Mind you I do masturbate but I stopped a month ago. Those were the period these things happened. I haven’t had sex since I stopped masturbation for fear of the repetition.

The girls I had left cause I couldn’t satisfy them, the love they had for me vanished after I couldn’t even perform well like their ex, making them miss their exes .

I haven’t tried raw sex yet to confirm if I can sustain my erection when I feel the inner walls of the vagina and it’s sweetness, because some of the articles I have read here on Nairaland talked about my male organ getting used to my left hand (cause that’s what i use) thereby making it loose sensitivity to the point where my male organ becomes insensitive inside the condom.

Is my condition a critical one or one that can be fixed easily by following few steps of instructions?

What can I do to get this fixed and get my male organ back to its full potential?
Travel / Re: Gully Erosion Destroys Over 30 Buildings,Displaces Over 50,000 People In Anambra by 4realsexy: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Which communities? Be precise please. Proper given information, impacts great knowledge
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/erosion-destroys-buildings-displaces-occupants-in-anambra/
Politics / Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by 4realsexy: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/lagos-building-demolitions-not-targeted-at-igbo-ohanaeze/
This people are just so funny and unrealistic. Why is it always the igbos that think anything done in another man's state is targeted at them. Same thing they say in Kaduna and kane. Why don't they call Kaduna or kano no man's land. If lagos had not made the state business conducive environment, will the have peace there?. You keep killing your selves in the east and run for safety in lagos. Imagine 2 working days out of 5 is for sit at home. How unserious can you be. Still yet you want to drag ownership of lagos with the indigenous.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft by 4realsexy: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
yakdat91:

Source: https://naijinfo.com/2023/06/17/osun-monarch-olowu-of-kuta-issues-warning-to-asari-dokubo-over-oil-theft/
Presidency need to disassociate with the man in the open. The guy na small shit at the edge of a porage beans plate. No matter how sweet the beans is, the small shit will spoil the value
Politics / Re: Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) by 4realsexy: 5:32am On Jun 15, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

Chief of staff to the drug baron-in-chief
I hope your father is better than him
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Is Here To Finish You Off - Sowore Warns Nigerian Students by 4realsexy: 5:31am On Jun 15, 2023
bentennyIsBack:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1668936330301022208?s=19

Bring sowore out let's stone him. The guy is just a big fool
Politics / Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by 4realsexy: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2023
[/quote]You should be in a psychiatric home. Despite a show of good governance, you won't support because he wasn't your candidate. Then you are more a fool than a fool, "fufu" like you. LETS WORK TOWARDS NATION
Politics / Re: No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes by 4realsexy: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2023
Politics / Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by 4realsexy: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Vixlot:
VIDEO: In Garoua, Cameroon, commercial motorcyclists are protesting the removal of petrol subsidy. They are expressing their dissatisfaction in a blend of Fulfulde and French, and criticizing President Tinubu.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk61qHZN89c

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1666381968039190530
God bless, lead and protect jagaban. God bless nigeria
Politics / Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by 4realsexy: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor92:
Fvck Lagos

Lagos is a no man’s land

Na Igbos develop am
Na your father land

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by 4realsexy: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Something that is an old format over here in Germany tongue
Báá sense. So you are comparing legos with germany

4 Likes

Politics / Re: 78 Killed, 12 Kidnapped In Tinubu’s First Week – Nigeria Security Tracker by 4realsexy: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/78-killed-12-kidnapped-in-tinubus-first-week-report/
I don't people do use their heads anymore. Do you think insecurity problems will disappear automatically? Not even two months. Maybe from December will start seeing little effect
Politics / Re: No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC by 4realsexy: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2023
Cloudflare:
If you're a Tinubu supporter rush to any fuel station now with your APC cap and broom, you'll get fuel for #150. If you're a card carrying member of APC you'll get it for #100. If you shout blu bula bah at the fuel station, they'll rush and sell it for you for #50, Since Una no get sense!
You na fool wey get sense well,well. So what different thing would any other candidate had done?
Politics / Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by 4realsexy: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
Family / Re: Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father by 4realsexy: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
MetaBroadband:
Good morning mature men and women in the house. Please I need your help on this topic.

My Fiancee told me about how her biological dad abandoned her and her mum after getting her mum pregnant.

Her mum later married another man who adopted her as his child.

Now she's grown and I've proposed to her, I wanted to go for her official introduction and list collection.

Would it not be nice to hear the biological father's opinion? Should I just ignore the fact that the man is still alive and proceed with the marriage arrangement?

Although she said I should not bother about that, but this is Nigeria and as an Akwa Ibomite I don't think it's proper. Although she's against me trying to find out about the man's opinion. Should I care?

What can you say about this?

Note: she only told me that the man abandoned them, but what if it was her mum that actually took her away?
The traditional rights is for the biolgical father and you can honour the stepfather with marriage proper....... But remember you will also be prone to your wife leaving you one day after little difficulties

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero by 4realsexy: 2:33pm On May 31, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu is a liar and selfish man, not to be trusted, he doesn't care about the repercussions of his acts as a fake leader

Same person that never supported Muslim Muslim ticket went against his word for his selfish interest

You guys are bunch of fools. So we should continue with subsidy and keep indebting nigeria
Politics / Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by 4realsexy: 6:58am On May 31, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Is Peter Obi the President?

Ojuyobo is fresident and he is already keeling you so softly. Face Tinubu and celebrate your disappointment of a degenerate drug guzzling Gorilla

Fools like you. He is the cause for the fuel hike
Politics / Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by 4realsexy: 6:24am On May 30, 2023
Politics / Re: Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration by 4realsexy: 6:17am On May 30, 2023
Mabizeka:
He is hustling for pipeline contract. Trying to outdo Asari.
For the records he hold the biggest pipeline contract till
Family / Re: Are Women From Divorced Homes More Likely To Divorce? by 4realsexy: 6:01am On May 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Divorce is very dangerous especially to the girl child.

Apart from the death of a partner, bringing up kids as a single parent should be highly discouraged
Most likely, all because they agree not knowing the value
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others by 4realsexy: 4:55am On May 29, 2023
Dreal1247:
What happened in Anambra state will soon be repeated in the Federal level. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.
Real mugu
Politics / Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by 4realsexy: 4:46am On May 29, 2023
Highlife217:
No one in America knows who she is
Odę

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.