Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

4reigningqueen's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reigningqueen's Profile / 4reigningqueen's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

Politics / Re: ” Ekiti People Will Vote For Jonathan” – State PDP Tells APC, Buhari by 4reigningqueen: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitojoe:

yinmu or no yinmu. Na true talk you hear so.

***yinmu again***
Politics / Re: ” Ekiti People Will Vote For Jonathan” – State PDP Tells APC, Buhari by 4reigningqueen: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
***yinmu***

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Photos:Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by 4reigningqueen: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
one day!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 1st January 2015 by 4reigningqueen: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
how I wish the 3 posts above me were hidden.I will just be...
Politics / Re: 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers by 4reigningqueen: 7:32am On Jan 01, 2015
***yinmu***

5 Likes

Politics / President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by 4reigningqueen: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will deliver a new year’s day broadcast to the nation at 07:00 hours tomorrow.

The broadcast will be transmitted on the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN).

Other television and radio stations in the country are advised to link up with NTA and FRCN to relay the broadcast to their viewers and listeners.
http://www.channelstv.com/2014/12/31/jonathan-to-broadcast-new-year-message-to-the-nation/

1 Like

Education / Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by 4reigningqueen: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2014
hmmmm
Politics / Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by 4reigningqueen: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2014
any other person other than jonathan please.

13 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Mikel Obi & Boo Olga Diyachenko Secretly Engaged? (see Photos) by 4reigningqueen: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2014
good
NYSC / Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by 4reigningqueen: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2014
never really freaked about this service of a thing since the entire nation has no struc ture

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by 4reigningqueen: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2014
season of fire desaster.
Nairaland / General / Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by 4reigningqueen: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmm
Politics / Re: Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC by 4reigningqueen: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmmm

this smells like a lie but na dem sabi.

any other person aside Jonathan is my choice.

15 Likes

Politics / No Stories Please! Buhari Or Jonathan? by 4reigningqueen: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will go first.

Buhari.

2 Likes

Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sherville:
Gud evening,am Sheriff pls i want to study business education,nd i hve seen d whole procedures to be followed bt am still confused as to which coureses i will need to register nd like how many unit is d minimum i will hve to reg per semester,nd another thing is whats d semester duration nd how long does it take to write every semester exams,another thing is that does the school permit instalmental payment nd if no whats d duration for payments;lastly for now what is d meaning of TMA nd how does d exam system works.

you need to buy my book A TO Z OF NOUN published by me and sold by me.all your questions are answered there. cheers
Celebrities / Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic by 4reigningqueen: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
damn! who pushed my comment to the second page? ***pulls out dagger,breaks bottle and pursues the m.ds***
Sports / Re: Vincent Enyeama And Team Mates Relax In Jacuzzi [photo] by 4reigningqueen: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
let him stand up first.I want to check something.
***covers mouth and runs out of thread***

1 Like

Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
cool cool
NONNYG:
plz who knows when noun abagana centre will resume school for freshers? plz if u have any info, I'm very much in need of it. thanks

how much? cool
NONNYG:
plz who knows when noun abagana centre will resume school for freshers? plz if u have any info, I'm very much in need of it. thanks

how much?
Celebrities / Re: Zaaki Azzay's New Wife Delivers Baby Boy, Former Wife Happy For Him. by 4reigningqueen: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
ooooooookkkkkkkkaaaayyyyyy!
this was the lady he sang that his popular song,na me go marry am,for.
what am I even saying
Politics / Re: President Jonathan's Approval Rating Was 60% In November - NOI Polls by 4reigningqueen: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
they are doing everything possible to force this man on us.haba! na by force? if he is so sure he has done well let him come out for a debate.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by 4reigningqueen: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
op please answer the questions asked above before I can take you serious.

1 Like

Health / Re: 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad by 4reigningqueen: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
***tears cloth. tears skirt. romoves lingerie to reveal xxxx.dumps them and strolls out of thread shaking xxxx.****

12 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by 4reigningqueen: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
God punish my secondary school economics teacher.no be the tin I con understand so.

11 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Differences Between An Entrepreneur And A Hustler by 4reigningqueen: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
oh Lord! its been long that i was FTC. i feel like tearing my clothes to reveal xxxxxxx cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nairaland / General / 'queenmaris Cup' Produces Wild Jubilation Among Students In Egan Town, Igando. by 4reigningqueen: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
The secondary school students in Egan town, Igando could not hide their excitement after the organizers of the terminal football competition named QUEENMARIS CUP announced the release of forms for this term's(first term) edition of the competition.

ABOUT THE COMPETITION.
‘Queenmaris cup’ is a football competition organised every term to give secondary school students an opportunity to feel the excitement in preparing and competing among themselves. The competition was basically created to give students something interesting to look forward to every term as they are given the platform to display their talents, show their skills, learn how to work as a team, experience and learn to deal with different emotions, make new friends, interact with their mates from different schools, winning or losing without necessarily cheating etc.
The competition debuted with four schools participating with the number of interested schools increasing in every edition of the competition. All students, that is, males and females, are given the opportunity to participate and as a result of this, the senior males, females and junior males compete every first, second and third term of every session respectively.
A participating school’s team is expected to be made up of a total of 9 players to include a goal keeper, 5 players and 3 reserves as well as a group of supporters whose attitude can be vouched for by the officials of the teams.

Schools in the vicinity have started obtaining their forms free of charge and preparing for the competition which is scheduled to kick off by the 9th week of resumption.

Here is a clip of the previous edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9DNYFGSl6A

Romance / Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by 4reigningqueen: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
I nominate bornagain1509
Politics / Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by 4reigningqueen: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
last to commment. waoh! am happy.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
rittylovet:
please can anyone tell me the venue am gonna write my exam... 200 level first semester ikeja study center.

unilag etc center beside faculty of social science. try and join the whatsapp group of your course mate. it helps
Religion / Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by 4reigningqueen: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Joy83:

Are you serious Thank you for telling me sha.

But can be funny how people got all these pictures and took time to snap them.

I like them anyway...

i said 'this is not real' because you wanted somebody to say it not because i have any prove to show that the pics are not real. cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Religion / Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by 4reigningqueen: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Joy83:
It Is very funny... Can someone tell me this Is not real!

this is not real cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
can somebody confirm this.

e-exams management science- unilag, law-ikeja, science and technology - ikorodu.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hardheolar:
to all my boss on this thread, pls kindly help with answers to my questions.
1... Is the application form for this session still on.
2... When will next session commence.
3... Do noun graduates go for NYSC.
4... Ow much is d fee for freshers.
Pls, i beg of u all. I need ur fast response. Need to start strategising my next line of action since ilorin nd ilaro wanna do me strong thing.

1, 5000
2, january
3, yes
4, less than 100,000

what is my score? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.