Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

4reigningqueen's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reigningqueen's Profile / 4reigningqueen's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

Investment / Re: Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 by 4reigningqueen: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
oh lord!

Now those guys will come on monday and be like 'this line is not moving, no wonder they are making loss'

we wil rise again
Sports / Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by 4reigningqueen: 4:49am On Jun 06, 2015
hmmm
Travel / Re: Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) by 4reigningqueen: 10:55pm On May 23, 2015
DO YOUR WORST! I DARE ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Go For Bicycle Ride (pics) by 4reigningqueen: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Drogba at the front
Mikel in the middle
Zouma at the back
peter C. in g.oal
I see wenger and arsenal fans sweating already.

1 Like

Family / Re: Missing Child In Surulere by 4reigningqueen: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
parents- my child is missing

people- God will find her

how comforting can this be?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Agbaje Leads Ambode In Amuwo Odofin by 4reigningqueen: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
goryorhal:

That's abeeb ... You get to my street bfore getting to habeeb ..
Are you on bbm / whatsapp make we talk .

55f90566
Politics / Re: Agbaje Leads Ambode In Amuwo Odofin by 4reigningqueen: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
goryorhal:

8 years lol
You m/f ?

both! ROFL

you close to akodu pry sch?
Politics / Re: Agbaje Leads Ambode In Amuwo Odofin by 4reigningqueen: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
goryorhal:

Wa gbayi bobo yi ...
Wetin dey sup nah ?
Where you dey exactly

??

cardoso.

since when you start to dey live there
Politics / Re: Agbaje Leads Ambode In Amuwo Odofin by 4reigningqueen: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
goryorhal:

Which side ?rep #akodu#

cardoso,apesin,Adeyemi,temple,idioro,luth road,ogungbaiye etc
Jokes Etc / Describe Your Boss In One Word. by 4reigningqueen: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
I have come to realise that the best way to ease up a difficult working environment is to make a joke out of it.

We still have one more day before resumption so let's have fun.

Supervisor - bitch!

CSM- twisted!
Politics / Re: People Are Sending Me Cvs For Ministerial Positions- PST. Tunde Bakare by 4reigningqueen: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yomieluv:
Does he need to say that?

I see it as an attention seeker,and wanting relevance..

Next!

your opinion.

you are entitle d to it.
Politics / People Are Sending Me Cvs For Ministerial Positions- PST. Tunde Bakare by 4reigningqueen: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
The service started with search the scripture as we celebrated 26 years in ministry after which we had our thanks giving then came the time for THE WORLD.

The topic was CHOICES, CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES where pastor divided into two parts. The first part was to congratulate 3 key individuals responsible for the success of the presidential election.

1 Jega
2 GEJ
3 GMB who he termed Mr integrity.

He, however focused on GMB in the second part of the sermon where he stressed it that INTEGRITY IS NOT ENOUGH but the type of people he gathers to work will determine his success in office.

It was along this line that he said that he has been receiving CVS from people asking him to talk to buhari on their behalf for a ministerial position since he is very likely to listen to him.

The sermon ended with prayers for the nation.
Politics / Re: Video Of Some Youths Thumb Printing For PDP by 4reigningqueen: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Politics / Re: What Exactly Is Our President's Problem?!!! by 4reigningqueen: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
SmartChoices:
He's interacting with Igbo n South South artists!

oh God! I feel like throwing something at the tv

2 Likes

Politics / What Exactly Is Our President's Problem?!!! by 4reigningqueen: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
.please what is the meaning of 'SHOWBIZ INTERACTIVE SESSION WITH GEJ' presently showing live on channels tv?
This kind of desperation really baffles me.
Oh God help us!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode by 4reigningqueen: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2015
i wish to jam this boy called femi one day for corner so i can give him the beating of his life. How person go dey talk like say he dey talk to f**ls.
Na the person wey employ u i blame sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: MTN Nigeria Recruiting For Team Lead Broadband System Planner by 4reigningqueen: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2015
mtheeeew!

***walks out slaaaammms the door***
Romance / Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by 4reigningqueen: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
hmm
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
matrix date and venue, anybody?
Business / Re: Branch Manager Sues Ecobank For N1.5 Billion by 4reigningqueen: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
jomile:
I think it's time I stop using dis bank

you are welcome to DIAMOND...your bank.

1 Like

Politics / Re: GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates by 4reigningqueen: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
please who knows why Mikel was dropped for tonights match? I ll rather watch Chelsea than listen to somebody that doesnt...

any other person other than jona abeg.

27 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
please who has an idea of the date and venue of matric. for students in Ikeja sc?
Celebrities / Re: My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido by 4reigningqueen: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
"some people are so poor that all they have is money"

emi ko ni mo so o!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by 4reigningqueen: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
***yinmu***
Politics / Re: NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! by 4reigningqueen: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ññnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thunder fire all una ooo . including the ones that carry ladder or the ones in the office. all of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy by 4reigningqueen: 8:21am On Feb 01, 2015
who am I to judge.

...any other person other than Jonathan please.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 31st Janaury 2015 by 4reigningqueen: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mikel >>> matic
Celebrities / Re: President Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars And Entertainers(Pics) by 4reigningqueen: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
if you like, invite my parents and grand parents, it won't change the fact that you need to leave us alone.

by the way, how much you dash them when they were leaving?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by 4reigningqueen: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
really
Romance / Re: BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. by 4reigningqueen: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
***yinmu***
Politics / Re: Lawyers4Change: A Group Of Lawyers Volunteer To Campaign For Buhari by 4reigningqueen: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
***yinmu***
Properties / Re: FG Built 43,125 Houses In Four Years – Minister by 4reigningqueen: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
***yinmu****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.