Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

4reigningqueen's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reigningqueen's Profile / 4reigningqueen's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 32 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl by 4reigningqueen: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tubaba!

Legend of our time. ;DTubaba!

Legend of our time.
Business / Re: Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? by 4reigningqueen: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
What is that thing you cant get in school or close by that you need to go far before you can get yet its needed?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by 4reigningqueen: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
cant i just read an article and be proud to be a Nigerian for once? Agbari Dokubo, abeg shut up. You are not a worthy role model.

16 Likes

Sports / Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by 4reigningqueen: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2014
heykims:
.....nd u re an irritant.

HEYKIMS COMMITS SUICIDE !!!
That should be the headline on front page on the 10th of January after mikel might have won on the 9th.
Literature / Re: Butt Hurt by 4reigningqueen: 4:08am On Jan 03, 2014
pics or ...
Sports / Re: Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football by 4reigningqueen: 3:54am On Jan 03, 2014
OP is obviously a dimwit just like the bunch of idi.ots that baselessly criticise him on the pitch at viewing centres and here on nairaland. However, my post is not directed to the senseless OP but to those responsible for putting topics on front page, i think they are sort of biased as i ve seen a couple of threads praising this guy but never made front page while the thread from a 'not too intelligent' person is given the honour.

@OP, Mikel will win it so...
GO AND DIE!!!
www.nairaland.com/1431091/celebrating-hero-john-obi-mikel
Technology Market / Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by 4reigningqueen: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
90k, 83k, 65k just for phone. I will get there someday.

40 Likes

Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2014
***walks in, looks around, hisses, turn around, walks out and slams the door!!!***

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Your Best Sporting Moments In Year 2013 by 4reigningqueen: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
My hero scoring a 'nation unifying' first EPL goal.

Can you beat that?

Literature / Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by 4reigningqueen: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2013
It sounds like fiction,
It feels like fiction,
It is fiction!!!
Abegi!!!
***rolls eyes and keeps chewing gum violently***

1 Like

Phones / Re: Top Selling Gadgets In Nigeria This Season by 4reigningqueen: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
hmmm
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
ICEBOLD: guz i need more info abt ADMISSION INTO NOUN . CUS I WANT TO DO JAMB NEXT YEAR,

ok, go and DO jamb next year!
Celebrities / Re: Beverly Osu Semi-Unclad Christmas Card (photo) by 4reigningqueen: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Here comes another shameless homosapien showing us her idiotic buttocks!
Politics / Re: Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso by 4reigningqueen: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Its getting pretty nasty and dirty.
Bunch of idiots we call leaders this days.

1 Like

Health / Re: Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn by 4reigningqueen: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
here we go again. Nigerians and there follow follow effects
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is It Necessary To Write A Resignation Letter Before You Stop Work In An Office by 4reigningqueen: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
if the organisation is like this one described in the thread below, my guy, receive alert and refuse to show up the next day. Period!!!

www.nairaland.com/1480494/private-schools-nigeria-menace-treasure
Autos / Re: Toyota Camry Pencil Light @ 499000 sold sold sold by 4reigningqueen: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2013
@op, be sincere. Just tell us the most serious out of the car's problems.
Autos / Re: Very Clean Nissan Altima 2006 With Navi V6 N870k by 4reigningqueen: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2013
repaint the car blue ***up chelsea*** then where in Igando?
Politics / Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2013
cool
tpia@:

tongue
tpia@:

Politics / Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2013
cool
Abu Mikey:

gringrin
tongue
Abu Mikey:

gringrin
Politics / Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2013
cool
SLIDE waxie: SMH!!! What ills were u exposing wen u were only exposing ur foolishness?

The guy told u the truth: most Nigerian schools accept sandals...and the ones who accept the type u posted are privates whose students are okay enuff to afford a timberland shoe!

So, i dnt get ur foolishness at all....

because ur brother wears that to school doesn't mean every student does!
tongue
SLIDE waxie: SMH!!! What ills were u exposing wen u were only exposing ur foolishness?

The guy told u the truth: most Nigerian schools accept sandals...and the ones who accept the type u posted are privates whose students are okay enuff to afford a timberland shoe!

So, i dnt get ur foolishness at all....

because ur brother wears that to school doesn't mean every student does!
Health / Re: Doctors Performed C-section On 41-week Pregnant Woman But Found No Baby by 4reigningqueen: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
A ri iru eleyi ri, a fi n deru ba oloro ni!!!

if we say we never see this kain thing before, na fear we dey use am create.
Romance / Re: The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help by 4reigningqueen: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
date one and get 3 free should work.
Politics / Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
solomon111: I need you to prove it to me that that worn-out shoe is the TYPICAL footware of Nigerian students.
I need you to show me pictures of hundreds of Nigerian students in Nigerian schools wearing that kind of shoe.

You know what, uploading the pictures is not the problem but the fact that you already made up your mind about the issue so trying to convince you will be futile. If the word 'TYPICAL' is what is giving you a nightmare, then i guess you should come down to the mainland and check out the public schools.
Politics / Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
solomon111: Why should i ignore you woman?
You made a claim,insulted me in the process and now you don't want to defend it?
Okay.

If you need 100 of such pictures, i can give to you to show you that the picture i uploaded is real.
Politics / Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
tpia@:

Madam, go and buy shoes for those who need them.

Stop wasting people's time on nairaland.

What exactly is new about the fact that many people in nigeria are poor?

I understand that you have a lot of enemies here. I am not ready to make you one so its either you post a meaningful comment or keep walking.
Politics / Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
solomon111: You're lucky i just saw this your reply, so i will try my best not to insult you.
There's a BIG difference between exposing societal ills and telling falsehood.
If you had a functioning brain,you would realize that.
Once again,shoes like those are not the TYPICAL footware of Nigerian students.
Maybe you need to go look up the meaning of the word "typical".
Queen indeed.

Ogbeni, if you are having personal issues with somebody, am not the person you are supposed to be facing. If my post is irritating you, why not ignore me and walk away. Abi were ni e ni?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by 4reigningqueen: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2013
se make i apply?
Politics / Re: Labour Party Chairman’s Wife Kidnapped By Gunmen by 4reigningqueen: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2013
not again!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Sunderland Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (2 -1) On 17th December 2013 by 4reigningqueen: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Promhize:

Who is this one

Who is your father on this land? >:

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Greatest Thing You've Ever Done With Your Phone by 4reigningqueen: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
hmm
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Sunderland Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (2 -1) On 17th December 2013 by 4reigningqueen: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
i suspect a fixed match here!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.