Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

4reigningqueen's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reigningqueen's Profile / 4reigningqueen's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 32 pages)

Career / Re: What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? by 4reigningqueen: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will teach both tjhe owner and the boss how to plan and structure things!!! angryI will teach both tjhe owner and the boss how to plan and structure things!!!
Education / Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by 4reigningqueen: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
ferdimako:

You too need to work on your English.How do people get over WAEC thesedays?

***slaps his head***
my friend, WAEC is not an emotion that you get over, ok! And learn to use space bar when typing, is that clear? Answer me, is that clear!!!

***picks up cane***
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
macmos: Hello my fellow student how was ur last exams and hope you r preparing for the next semester. For any enquire and assistant you can reach me on whatsapp 08181583039 or call same number my bb pin:27DE0F6B though am base and study in ibadan study centre but IT has made location no longer excuse so feel free to reach me.
Regards

reach you for what na?

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Starting A Car With AC On: Good Or Bad Practice? by 4reigningqueen: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
oh Lord! When will i become a car owner so that i can contribute.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
solomon111: Who're all these people sef that just come online and spew hocus-pocus?
Are you sure you've lived in Nigeria before?
How can somebody just come and put up one picture without source and call that the "typical shoe" of Nigerian students?
In all my years in Nigeria,i've not seen where this worn-out shoe became the TYPICAL footware of Nigerian students.
Infact,shoes like this are not accepted in most public schools.
You people should stop disgracing yourselves before the world.
Yes,we need better leadership,but that dosen't mean we should start telling falsehood to exagerrate the bad.

If exposing the ills in the society means disgracing yourself in the public the you really have a lot to learn son. Go and read yourbook.

1 Like

Business / Re: Banks In Owerri Closed Over Payment Of Taxes To Govt by 4reigningqueen: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is what LACK OF PROPER STRUCTURE always cause. I wonder what it will take us to put everything in place. Late1 now, they will be jumping up and down, begging investors to come and invest.
Politics / A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Personally, i feel having no shoe at all, as some people said, is better than putting on these type of shoes to school.

I think its high time we demanded that our leaders deliver, especially because of our kids.

This really shows the standard of living most of our kids are subjected to.

Webmasters / Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by 4reigningqueen: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
hmmm
Properties / Re: BBC Replies - "Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On BBC?" by 4reigningqueen: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
thisisayus: Be sure that I told them what you dnt even expect I will tell, in as much as my friends ask me to stop saying and hating on whites, I'll keep saying I'm a racist and hate everything white, I'm studying history and I knw the damages these pple have/and are still doing to us read "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa" by Walter Roodney, that explains my hate for European League. I've never watched it! These pple hate us and here we are celebrating them. "We bought Rooney at the rate of $20" do they know u exist!? Mctcheew

Is this Ayodele Ogunsola,
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
@lovethboy "combined NATEB and NECO
together, used d English grade of NATEB
with my NECO result, all my subjects is
completed in NECO except d English is dia
any problem pls?"

Yes, there is problem!!! You need to improve. Your command of English Language is not too good.

Haba!!!

2 Likes

Fashion / Re: Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper by 4reigningqueen: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
just like this guy!

Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: Hit Or Miss? LOL!!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yes! We deserve a very good laugh after the hussling and buzzling of the day!!!

Autos / Re: A Good Condition Nissan Quest For N270,000.....more pictures by 4reigningqueen: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2013
considering the comments above, if you gree 20k last for the car, i go wire you the money sharp sharp. What do you say?
Car Talk / Re: Why I Hate "Danfo" Buses! by 4reigningqueen: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
"wole pelu changi e, eleyi o ni changi o,o se jade nio."

oh my God! How i hate that statement. Now the solution is to be proactive by gathering smaller denomination or checking passengers hands to see who is giving change.

3 Likes

Events / Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by 4reigningqueen: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
satowind: Y p square go marry d square nah. Patiently waiting 4 my birthday.

who is this one?

3 Likes

Events / Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by 4reigningqueen: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
no be news abeg!

1 Like

Events / Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by 4reigningqueen: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
and so?

***rolls eyes and continues chewing gum violently***

2 Likes

Education / Re: FG Pays N200b To CBN For ASUU by 4reigningqueen: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
hmmm
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin grin
Habidab: Pls I nid proper adres 2 IKEJA SC...can anybody asist me on dat cos am a fresher nd I wana do ma reg next week
grin

find your way to ikeja underbridge,board a bus going to berger, alight at mobil filling station, ask anybody at the filling station and they will direct you.
Autos / Re: 2000 Lexus RX300 For N1.380m by 4reigningqueen: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
There is time for everything.
Celebrities / Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by 4reigningqueen: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
.com:
whats hmm

busted!!!

No dey rush like that again you hear!!!
Celebrities / Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by 4reigningqueen: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
super talented? Says who!!!
Computers / Re: PC Turning Off When It's Hot. HELP. by 4reigningqueen: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
virus undecidedvirus
Health / Re: Today Is World Disability Day by 4reigningqueen: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Able or disabled, Gods love remains equal for everybody.The fact that you have all parts of you complete does not mean God is not with those without all their parts. Stop the comparison abeg!
Music/Radio / Re: Olamide - Turn Up (Video) by 4reigningqueen: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2013
cool, especially that girl wey dey dance.
Politics / Re: PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. by 4reigningqueen: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2013
see person wey dey talk!

See, non of you will be missed if one way or the other you all vanish.

Infact

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
A country with over a population of 150million in the western part of a continent named africa is in need of a Leader who can lead with integrity,excellence, purpose and power with the welfare of the people as priority and an addiction for progress in all sector especially the education sector.

Please show your face if you have these attributes.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Tottenham Vs Manchester United 2 - 2 On 1st December 2013 by 4reigningqueen: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
THIS GAME IS ENDING WITH A DRAW!!!
Celebrities / Re: Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding by 4reigningqueen: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
waohhh! They got married. Morning devotion for that house na die.

25 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Re: Peguoet 307 Manual Drive Used. 450k SOLD!!! by 4reigningqueen: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2013
I get 96k but fit hussle 4k to make it 100k cash only if you promise to give me transport fare back home.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
jomarick: Someone should plz help me with answers.I want to apply for noun early nxt month,but I was told the tution fee is paid per semester.How true is that,I would also like to know the total cost a 100L student would likely spend in a yr.

check page 9 of this thread for step by step registration procedure and page 13 for breakdown of payments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.