Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

4reigningqueen's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reigningqueen's Profile / 4reigningqueen's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 32 pages)

Politics / Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by 4reigningqueen: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
still waiting patiently for a credible and trustworthy candidate to vote for

2 Likes

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Captures Another Borno Town by 4reigningqueen: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
This boko people and their leaders are cowards walahi! come out of hiding and lets turn this thing to fist fight. i challenge you shakau. idiotas1[color=#006600][/color]

4 Likes

Computers / Re: Stop Sharing USB Flash Drives - Right Now by 4reigningqueen: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
sailormoon:
I was thinking the same thing lool

so, we should break our neck just to view your profile picture.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=bastien]Can anyone here help me with answers to past and present TMA BHM109 embarassed pls cry

Thanks[/

how much? cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Health / Re: Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola by 4reigningqueen: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
hm
Jokes Etc / Candid Camera. LOL! by 4reigningqueen: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2014
Politics / Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by 4reigningqueen: 5:08am On Jul 31, 2014
in a sane society,dis aint news. But in an environment where clowns are in d majority,it is a big deal!

3 Likes

Culture / Re: Please! How Do You Say "That Girl Is Sexy" In Yoruba? by 4reigningqueen: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tolexander: sexy means to be sexually attractive now.

If a girl 'gunreges', that means she's set(as in everything makes sense) not pretty.

sexy has a tone of indecency but the meaning you gave dosent
Culture / Re: Please! How Do You Say "That Girl Is Sexy" In Yoruba? by 4reigningqueen: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tolexander: one can say omo na gunrege!

hmmm, naaaaa.
That sound more like she is pretty. I wish the mods would push it to fp to get more views.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
seansifo: I;m in my second semester but I haven't done any registration yet and I'm wonder when the registration would close. Urgent respond needed

John 11 v 35!
Culture / Please! How Do You Say "That Girl Is Sexy" In Yoruba? by 4reigningqueen: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Is it-
1, Omo yen wa pa

or

2, Oniranu lo mo yen

or

3, Oni se ku se lo mo yen?
TV/Movies / Re: Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos by 4reigningqueen: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2014
***strolls in, checks the pics, gives a looooooooonnnnnggggggg hiss, rolls eyes, turns back and slams the door!!!!***

3 Likes

Sports / Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by 4reigningqueen: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
feyisejoy:

Sat 16 August

thanks. Cant wait.
Sports / Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by 4reigningqueen: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: August 16.Man utd vs swansea.D 1st match of d season.12:45

wa a se re jare omode yi.
Sports / Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by 4reigningqueen: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
ok.

Em ...em when is the EPL kicking off? I need a break from this kind of news that brings nothing but fury. I need some excitment.

5 Likes

Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
JustCare:
Is there no one here to answer me
someone should say something please!!!

something!!!
Education / Phones As A Gift To Kids To Reward Academic Excellence. Parents Beware!!! by 4reigningqueen: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
This has become a trend, not only here in Nigeria but around the world. I think parents should stop giving kids phones especially when they wont monitor them.

This "cry" was inspired by what i found out among three of my students in the same class. I will call them F, M and J. They are 12, 13 and 14 years respectively and are in JSS 2.

F came first in the class and was given a phone as a gift by HER parents when SHE was in JSS 1. M got her 2go ID, so they started chatting. M"s friends decided to use M"s ID to woo F who agreed to be his girlfriend without knowing it wasnt M. M tried to tell her he wasnt the one but she wouldnt listen. The "relationship" continued until J, in the same class,became interested in F so he made his interest known on 2go but F told him she already had M. J became angry and jealous and started bullying and abusing both of them in class and on 2go. The news spread but their parents had no clue.

Anything could have happened among these students.Please,parents,watch what you buy for your kids and monitor them!!!
Politics / Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by 4reigningqueen: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
farewell Nigeria!
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2014
here we go again with trouble makers and english teachers. Only that this time, they aint females!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by 4reigningqueen: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
waiting patiently for my first. ***giggles***
Sports / Re: Mikel Does Not Deserve Nigeria No. 10 Jersey - Etim Esin by 4reigningqueen: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dotng:
Yes. When Okocha was wasting our balls and smiling you expect us to give him a pat on the back? But when he listened and improved his game he especially towards the end of his career that was when he deserved commendation cool. Or you want us to place Mikel, Okocha, Yakubu and Kaita in the same category?
My argument still remains that name calling, insults and yabis is not the best way to go about it. Find out what actually happened in their camp before concluding.even kanu was insulted at some point.Can you tell me why its being long the super eagles played in lagos?its simply because of our emotions.
I love mikel and the way he plays but i strongly believe the motivation was not there hence the strolling on the pitch.
Sports / Re: Mikel Does Not Deserve Nigeria No. 10 Jersey - Etim Esin by 4reigningqueen: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Dotng:
Yes. When Okocha was wasting our balls and smiling you expect us to give him a pat on the back? But when he listened and improved his game he especially towards the end of his career that was when he deserved commendation cool. Or you want us to place Mikel, Okocha, Yakubu and Kaita in the same category?

My argument still remains that name calling, insults and yabis is not the best way to go about it. Find out what actually happened in their camp before concluding.even kanu was insulted at some point.Can you tell me why its being long the super eagles played in lagos?its simply because of our emotions.
I love mikel and the way he plays but i strongly believe the motivation was not there hence the strolling on the pitch.
Sports / Re: Mikel Does Not Deserve Nigeria No. 10 Jersey - Etim Esin by 4reigningqueen: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
surawilly: Former Nigeria star Etim Esin has disclosed that Super Eagles midfielder John Obi Mikel is not worthy of putting on the is not worthy wearing Nigeria's number 10 jersey following his below par outing at the ongoing 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Esin who wore the country's national team respected jersey number between 1988 and 1992 lambasted Mikel after his disappointing display that led to the country's exit in the round of 16 to France.

"Mikel was a big flop in Brazil. He wears Nigeria’s No.10 jersey but he did not show he is worthy of wearing it at the big stage like the World Cup,” Esin told NigeriaNewsWatch.

"He rose to the occasion in South Africa but in Brazil he was not committed and ended up as a monumental disaster.

"Look at how other players who wore No.10 jerseys for their respective countries have been playing including Messi, Neymar, Sneijder and the young chap from Colombia, James Rodriquez.

"He failed to carry Eagles along as the pilot of the team. Have you seen a No.10 that did not make a goal attempt let alone of scoring. Jokes apart, Mikel has not shown he deserves to wear our No.10 jersey."

He however called on the former Flying Eagles midfielder to improve his game and follow the path of the country's legends like Henry Nwosu and Austin Okocha who shone wearing the jersey number during their active days for Super Eagles.

"He should go and watch the video clips of Henry Nwosu and Jay Jay Okocha including my humble self and get some tutorials on how they played as Nigeria’s No.10. You must be special to wear the No.10 jersey and for me, has not done anything special.

"While Musa and Osaze were busy taking all the free kicks and corner kicks he was idle strolling in the pitch. As soon as Onazi was stretchered out, he was exposed.

"I don’t have anything against Mikel, when he came into limelight I was one of the first person that tipped him for greatness but I am amazed that he has yet to live up to expectations and I am highly disappointed.

“There is no doubt that he is a good player having shown his qualities in the past, but he has to raise his game at the moment considering the fact that he plays for a big club like Chelsea or else he would continue to warm their bench. I am giving him this advice for his own personal interest,” he concluded.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4938224?ICID=HP_HN_2

i just love the guy.
They abused okocha at some point so this one you dey yan no follow at all.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Movie Director Blasts Genevieve Nnaji by 4reigningqueen: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
they have left mikel its now the turn of genevieve.
Nonsense set of human beings!!!
Sports / Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Mad Cow:

People are complaining and airing their grievances about Mikel and you are talking about him making his money despite their complaints. SO I ask you: the politicians you complain about their misgivings, are they not also making their money? Does their money make your complaint any less valid?

You should know there is a big difference here.
Politicians- they milk us dry because of their selfishness, rascality and irresponsibilty.
Mikel is making his own money by doing what he knows how to do best. But unfortunately, this same politicians are the administrators of our football. Hence the lack of trust and motivation in the eagles camp.
I would do worst if i were mikel.I wont pick up an injury for people that behave like weather.

My 2naira!
Sports / Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mad Cow:

But you wouldn't say same about politicians who steal. Lol

ur point?
Sports / Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
3ace: So he told you same thing when your misfortune led you to him for assistance? Sorry o, u hia? From one disappointment to another..maybe you should try your boyfriend, mikel although it might take him ages to finally come to your rescue(considering he's slow nature on the field of play) even if he accepts to put a smile on your face.
tongue
3ace: So he told you same thing when your misfortune led you to him for assistance? Sorry o, u hia? From one disappointment to another..maybe you should try your boyfriend, mikel although it might take him ages to finally come to your rescue(considering he's slow nature on the field of play) even if he accepts to put a smile on your face.
Sports / Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
3ace: I'm not responsible for your misfortune!

u need to speak to oshiomole.he will tell you what to do.
Sports / Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
3ace: To ruin ur relationship,text Mikel to 3888.To save your relationship,text Enyeama to 3880.For free megaBITE,text Suarez to 3881.To achieve your own goal,text Yobo to 3074.

I couldn't help but lol when someone sent this to me.

so whats funny in this?
Sports / Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 4reigningqueen: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
mikel haters! Na wa o.

On top ur hatred the guy still dey smile go bank.

My guy mikel, if u dey read this, me i be ya number 1 fan. I even gbadun ya slow motion on top field.We have people with intelligent minds but most Nigerians are naturally narrow minded.No wonder the country is where it is now. Praise them last year, curse them this year. Nonsense people.

***spits***

11 Likes

Sports / Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by 4reigningqueen: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2014
gbrown:
Bro I see you not ready for logical reasoning,so go get a life, I don't watch football with my heart, cos sentiment will becloud my sense of reasoning, I watch football with my eyes and brain,this way I,m very objective with my analysis
tongue
gbrown:
Bro I see you not ready for logical reasoning,so go get a life, I don't watch football with my heart, cos sentiment will becloud my sense of reasoning, I watch football with my eyes and brain,this way I,m very objective with my analysis
Sports / Re: Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans by 4reigningqueen: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
hardizzle: Mikel's fan shld b ashame of him, real flop

sorry dude, i love him more regardless of what you think. U and ur likes can ask oshiomole what to do about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.