Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

4reigningqueen's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reigningqueen's Profile / 4reigningqueen's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 32 pages)

Sports / Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by 4reigningqueen: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
gbrown:
Which world cup did Joseph yobo perform well? So you did not see omeruo doing all the dirty work,or you never noticed how both enyeama and omeruo repeatedly screamed at yobo when he messed up, it,s just a pity that people like you will not face the truth,a confused yobo who played as a striker in the under 20 world cup hosted by Nigeria in 1999 ,yobo never took a shot at goal not to mention scoring, later I became a defender,sheer confusion, pls read my old post I predicted yobo will score an own goal and it happened,yobo was a big mess at Everton before they sent him to Turkey.

criticise them and hate them as you like.i enjoyed the super eagles game,especially their last game against france. I cant count how many times i clapped for them for a brilliant display of football.mikel remains my number 1 favourite player so you can go and ask oshiomole what to do if you and your likes have any problems with it.
Sports / Re: Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused by 4reigningqueen: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
saasala:

With your lame analysis, you seem not to have an iota idea what the game of football entails. The same Ike Uche was at the Nations Cup in 2013 and didnt make any meaningful impact. Without him, the lads succeeded. He jetted back to his club and started scoring goals. This shows that he has his club in his heart than his country. Joseph Yobo performed well at this world cup, and as for the own goal, anyone in the world can do that.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by 4reigningqueen: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
olubumzy: . In fact you are very stupid to have called my nation 'nonsense'

nonsense poster, nonsense country, nonsense olubumzy! tongue
olubumzy: . In fact you are very stupid to have called my nation 'nonsense'

nonsense poster, nonsense country, nonsense olubumzy!
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Nairalander Makes Nikon I Am Football Photography Competition Top 20 by 4reigningqueen: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
how much?
Sports / Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by 4reigningqueen: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
hmmm
na so our national honour don cheap reach? No wonder some people dey reject am!

7 Likes

Health / Re: Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Today by 4reigningqueen: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
barcanista: they are also insane
they are also mad!
Celebrities / Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by 4reigningqueen: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
IdeaCashKid: What a way to mark being the first Nigerian to mark 100 international appearance?. Yobo, the memory of that own goal will hunt you for ever whenever your name is mentioned as the first Supper Eagle Centurion. That is your punishment, the Almighty has willed it for you for breaking the heart of million Nigerians.... Mikel's punishment will come if not here on earth then in hell fire. embarassed embarassed embarassed

what a MYOPIC way of looking at it. Kudos to you. Thumbs up!
1000 likes. cheesy
IdeaCashKid: What a way to mark being the first Nigerian to mark 100 international appearance?. Yobo, the memory of that own goal will hunt you for ever whenever your name is mentioned as the first Supper Eagle Centurion. That is your punishment, the Almighty has willed it for you for breaking the heart of million Nigerians.... Mikel's punishment will come if not here on earth then in hell fire. embarassed embarassed embarassed

what a MYOPIC way of looking at it. Kudos to you. Thumbs up!
1000 likes.

1 Like

Sports / Re: FG Should Stop Investing In Football? by 4reigningqueen: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:

The only solution now is to go take your medication, so you can sleep...
that thing is about to start on you again - Madman

its either u re a psychiatrist or a fellow mad man for you to know he is mad. This is the second time am seeing this ur comment.
Sports / Re: FG Should Stop Investing In Football? by 4reigningqueen: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
phatjoe50: FG should stop investing in football, they should invest
in education, fight insurgency and tackle corruption.
Most schools don't even have a decent library, yet
players like Mikel go home with millions of $.

you see your life! Am very sure you created this thread because of your hatred of mikel.may you be delivered in jesus name!
Sports / Re: FG Should Stop Investing In Football? by 4reigningqueen: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
u didnt mention agbim,egweke,flavour,etcna only mikel u see for there.ao about yobo? U be real mugu o.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by 4reigningqueen: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2014
Nonsense judge, nonsense judgement, nonsense lawyers, nonsense system, nonsense citizens, nonsense leaders, nonsense super eagles, nonsense network, nonsense road,nonsense food, nonsense schools, nonsense bus, nonsense traffic, nonsense radio, nonsense tv , nonsense fuel, nonsense light, nonsense river, nonsense ocean, infact, nonsense country!!!!

3 Likes

Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
professorgome:
They rose for power. Though I fall seven times, I shall rise again says the prophet of God. You know that I know where you are heading to by this rapture statement of yours. Anyway, welcome back to NL. We have lost some threads in this forum.

at least the trouble maker no longer exist. Nothing else matters.welcome too.
Politics / Re: Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok by 4reigningqueen: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
This animals are really having a field day. I just pray the zoologist will wake up to his responsibilties.

Quote me and watch what happened in 1983 happen to you!

7 Likes

Family / Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by 4reigningqueen: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2014
i can only imagine.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
feels like rapture! When thoae that are dead suddenly rise to live!
Travel / Re: How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 by 4reigningqueen: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2014
hmmm
Islam for Muslims / Re: 14th January Declared Public Holiday For Eid-el-Maulud by 4reigningqueen: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2014
just one day? Haba Jona! Why not include monday so that that celebration can be complete.
Sports / Describe The 2013 CAF Awards In One World. by 4reigningqueen: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2014
Yes! I am a huge and unrepentant fan of John Obi Mikel but my honest description in one word is-

FAIR!!!

Aminu Maigari- Disgusting!

Whats yours?
Computers / Re: What's Wrong With Mtn's Night Bundle Plan?? by 4reigningqueen: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
port!
Sports / Re: 2013 Glo-CAF Awards by 4reigningqueen: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2014
I know the battle between them will end today. I support mikel all the way.

Technology Market / Re: Day Old Brand New Tecno Phantom Pad Mini For Sale........SOLD!!!! by 4reigningqueen: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2014
how much last and where is the pics?
Sports / Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by 4reigningqueen: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2014
KingMEXX: Sharp girl. Yu choose to answer what yu want and neglect the other ones yu cannot. Anyway its pointless arguing, on that day we would see who will win it. A part of me, the patriotic part wants Mikel to win but the other part of me feels Yaya should deservedly win. He has worked hard for it.

Football is not all about being rugged and running from post to post. Mmikel is a very intelligent player and a good match reader according to J.M. He admitted that he is not fast but he knows ao to keep the fastest player at bay. He may not be as flamboyant as yaya but his silent work on the pitch is appreciated by those who trully know his value. Think of the influence of one man on the pitch determining the pace of a match played by 22 players. That can onlu be Mikel. You mentioned earlier that he was benched during the liverpool match, get your facts right, he had a flu but had to be used after lampard got injured.
Sports / Re: Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football by 4reigningqueen: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
***singing*** when cat sleep, rat go bite hin tail, watin he dey fiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnndddddddd?
Palava, he dey find.

@op, may God save you from this one wey you enter.
Celebrities / Re: Mike Tyson Changed His Sex,now A Woman by 4reigningqueen: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
axortedbabe: E no concern me n dis fufu wey I dey chop

pics or its a lie!
Crime / Re: Two Close Friends Fight Bloody Over A Lady In Lagos (LOOK) by 4reigningqueen: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
pics of the girl or it didnt happen!
Education / Re: Corporal Punishment In Nigerian Schools, Any Alternative? (Video) by 4reigningqueen: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
you were there, you didnt do anything and yet you uploaded the video on the net so that the teacher can be criticised while you enjoy like how many minutes of fame? Did you include the reason why the students were punished when uploading the video, did you include your personal opinion that all manner of punishment had been exhausted so the students deserved to be flogged? I hope you dont put the said teacher into trouble with this your video.

15 Likes

Education / Re: How To Manage Your Finances As A Student by 4reigningqueen: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
@op, next time when you are...
Jesus!!! What was that sound?!!!!
What is this smell!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Someone farted ***covers nose and runs out of thread***

1 Like

Education / Re: How To Manage Your Finances As A Student by 4reigningqueen: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
After buying books and pens for lectures, we need another one for personal finance right!

Issokay!

1 Like

Education / Re: What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? by 4reigningqueen: 6:02am On Jan 07, 2014
***strolls in, checks the topic,hisses, turns around, walks out and slams the door!!!***

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Menses On Wedding Night? by 4reigningqueen: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
McLuhan: I find this fixation on sex and sexuality rather annoying. Must every discussion on Nairaland be connected to intercourse? The worst of all is that such threads often tend to objectify women and reduce them to mere apparatuses for the satiation of male lust. As a man, I find this portrayal not only demeaning to women but also insulting to those of us who consider our wives equal partners with us. The idea of menstruation on one's wedding night as being some kind of sin or abomination is sexist, chauvinistic, and condescending.

ewwwooooooh!!!

See oyinbo on top kpekus matter.
Nairaland / General / Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by 4reigningqueen: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oh my God!

How do i recover my wasted mb on this sh.t?

5 Likes

Sports / Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by 4reigningqueen: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
who the cap fits wear it.

Check out the left arm!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.