Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

4watever's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4watever's Profile / 4watever's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 4watever: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
joe4866:
yap, strictly. But it's targeted at beginner, so you can do it.

I seriously doubt that a newbie to IT can read that home study pack and understand it.

Try giving it to someone around you and see If he/she can make sense of it.

Andela claims the fellowship program is for beginners but its obviously not.

1 Like

Religion / Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by 4watever: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Misplaced priorities.

You prefer quaranic education to western education ?

Isn't this preference the root cause of the endemic illiteracy in the north with over 5 million almajiri roaming the streets?

Some people will forever remain in a state self imposed subjugation

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by 4watever: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

UMU IGBO UNU AFUGO NDI SABO!

YOU WANT ME TO JOIN NDI OFE TO CRITICIZE MY BROTHER IN PUBLIC JUST TO PROVE THAT AM HOLY ABI??

WELL I STILL STRONGLY BELIEVE IN ONYE AGHANA NWANE YA NO MATTER HOW BAD IT IS!

WHN A BROTHER DOES WRONG I WILL CALL HIM INSIDE AND TELL HIM THAT WHAT HE DID IS WRONG - I DONT HAVE TO COME TO A PUBLIC FORUM AND JOIN OTHERS TO JUDGE HIM!

WHEN YORUBAS COMMIT HEINOUS CRIMES(WHICH THEY ALWAYS DO) THEIR BROTHERS WILL ALL BE TALKING TRASH LIKE 'ITS INDIVIDUAL THING" "CRIME IS NOT RELATED TO ANY TRIBE" WE ARE ALL ONE NIGERIA"

BUT WHEN ITS AN IGBO GUY, THEY WILL ALL START HAVING ORGASMS ON THE THREAD AND CALLING IGBOS ALL SORTS OF UNPRINTABLE NAMES! AND NOBODY WILL BAN THEM!

SO ANY IGBO SON THAT CONDEMNS THIS YOUNG MAN IN PUBLIC FOR WHATEVER REASON - IS A SABOTEUR!

NDI IGBO SIRI NA EJESIA NA AMA - EBURU BATA NO OBI!

WE SHOULD LEARN TO STAND AND DEFEND 'US' IN PUBLIC THEN WHEN WE COME HOME WE TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH AND ADVICE AS APPROPRIATE! THATS HOW ALL THE OTHER TRIBES DOES! ESPECIALLY THE YORUBAS!

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE!

I spotted some savages commenting on the thread and using the opportunity to spill pent up hate on igbos. Some comments were ignorant, others were downright stupid.

I usually ignore such people. Most of them wouldn't even muster up the courage to speak to me in person anyway.

Having said that, it's true that there's little or no great wealth without crime. Even Bill Gates' Microsoft gets fined for illegal monopolistic practices from time to time.

But there's a difference between taking advantage of the law and being at the bottom end of an organised crime syndicate.

The rich get richer because they are able to outsmart the law and can argue their way out of the courts if they're caught. Worst case scenario, there's a small fine and every one moves on. Bill Gates paid a €500m fine but it's small money to him

Having to pay with your life is the height of foolishness. The real bosses don't pay with their lives. They only pay fines. (worst case)

Scripture says a living dog is better than a dead lion. Cos the dog can live to fight another day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by 4watever: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

the problem with the POOR is - they always think they have an opinion!

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

peeps like you that doesn't have the liver to get rich but rather remain a poor street bus driver - do the world a favour and keep your trap shut whn men with liver dies!

at age 35 he has already built a mansion in his village but you cant even afford a bicycle tire and yet u think the world cares about your opinion! the next thing we will hear about you now is how u hunt down an innocent girl for ritual! bloody coward!

PLS START SAVING FOR YOUR NEXT STREET ARREST BY VIO CAUSE THAT BUS U R DRIVING NEED A NEW HEADLIGHT!

And this is how you plan to build the Nigeria of your dream-- your signature. By getting rich or dying trying?

Nwanne, ibu onye ara

7 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Rio 2016: The First Muslim-american Woman In Olympic To Wear A Hijab by 4watever: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2016
Spicycat:
Isn't she lovely, i really love how she embraces herself in a manner which portrays how Bold, Talented and beautiful she is in both her religious and sport life. Wishing you success girl go get em !!!!

Well she's got nice eyes (probably contacts tho)
Sports / Re: Rio 2016: The First Muslim-american Woman In Olympic To Wear A Hijab by 4watever: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
So why ain't you wearing a hijab?

I dont understand what the fuss is all about.

Does covering yourself up make you a better person than the swimmers who have to swim in bikinis/swimsuits to avoid drag?

Sportswear is about convinience and streamlining to offer the lowest possible air/water resistance.

If she were a naturally gifted sprinter, would she have any hope of winning any race whilst competing in a hijab ? She'd probably stumble.

But then, you wouldn't know much about sports, would you eh spicykitten ?

Just do you whatever helps you achieve your noble goals.

Some bigoted vultures are already gathering to feast here.
Politics / Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by 4watever: 1:43am On Aug 13, 2016
DLioness:
u and ur boss ar stil on this oil of a thing. The moment ur boss made himslf petroleum minister thats wn I knew he had no vision. Do u think being a world pwr is all abt oil? Y did nt he make himslf Agricultural minister or minister of trade and investmnt? Cnt u learn from China?

The irony if it all is that the biggest gains ever recorded in agriculture was during GEJ's administration piloted by his minister of agriculture, now ADB president.
He even tried to reduce the endemic illiteracy in the north by building almajiri schools where they could learn Maths and English.
If Buhari were to actually show the wisdom of his 74 years, his priority for the north would be to eradicate illiteracy and build on the success of his predecessor.

Holding brief for Buhari is like supporting Donald Trump. The man keeps shaming even his most ardent supporters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by 4watever: 1:17am On Aug 13, 2016
somegirl1:

If you think that's when it started, you haven't been on nairaland for long.

I've been here since '08
Always been there but I think it became very bad around 2013/2014
Business / Re: CBN Resumes Dollar Sales To BDCs by 4watever: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2016
This is good. Should make the black market dollar price fall asap.
Politics / Re: CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. by 4watever: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Caseless:
I repeat, we have the worst set of Christians in Nigeria- very shallow-minded ones.

I hope xtians don't got pilgrimage under this exchange regime.

Actually, only a shallow minded person would subscribe to a copycat religion that has nothing original to offer to the world.

Better don't join issues with me unless you have something logical to say.

I don't have time for stu.pid sentiments.
Politics / Re: CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. by 4watever: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Funny country with funny people
Family / Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by 4watever: 12:37pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:
I saw her at golden destiny hotel Ajao estate.

Are you serious brother?
I work in Ecoank and the whole branch staff are at a loss. Infact the colleagues that dropped her off are currently in police custody. So please if you have any information about this, come forward mmiediately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4watever: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
tola73:
you can print both statement but for any large deposit into your account ensure you back it up with proper documents. All the best

I don't wanna use that second statement cos then I'd have to explain. When I moved the money from statement A, it stayed outside for a few weeks (I actually purchased dollars on d black market with and kept it at home as banks were not accepting USD then).
When I sold the dollars, the abo-ki transferred the money into my acct B from his own acct. His name shows up in d statement

I'd have to explain the relationship between Abdul and me and how the money came in. While trying to explain that, I'd definitely have explain that it was originally my money from Acct A bla bla bla. Then start to explain why the cash stayed outside the banking system before coming back into acct B
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4watever: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
tola73:
I got my PPR on Monday Feb 29th, 2016 and submitted yesterday to Accra.

Other request that came with PPR are PCC, Schedule A form, IMM5406 and POF

Wow. Congrats man

Happy for ya
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4watever: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
This CIC people sef.
I am an FSW 2014 applicant. Medical results received since Sept 2015.

I didn't hear from them untill this week. I got a mail on Tuesday asking me to resend my statement of account along with the update form 5669 (background declaration)

This will be the third time am submitting acct statement.

First in 2014 along with initial application, secondly in Sept when I sent my medical results, the statement was requested for again. At that time (sept), I had almost double the required amount in my acct (Acct A).

After I submitted in sept, I didn't hear from them again. So I transferred some of the money out (for personal reasons) around January 2016. The remaining balance was still above the required amount. Later on when the money returned, I had it paid into another of my bank accounts (Acct B)

Now I got a mail from them on Tuesday asking for a bank statement and updated form 5669.

The remaining balance in the original acct (Acct A) is still more than the required amount by abt 100k even after using marked up figures

$12, 000 * 150 = 1.8m

(Actual amount required is $11, 931 & CAD rate is less than 150)

The question is : Should I use the Acct A statement as it is or should I transfer from Acct B acct into Acct A to consolidate and double the amount required?

cc

zandora

Jesusdway

tola73

others
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4watever: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
tola73:
I'm still waiting for my PPR, hopefully I will get it this week

How far
Romance / Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by 4watever: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Ikota ooo, after chevron toll gate grin

Ok
Romance / Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by 4watever: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

That's because 99.9 percent of you men are always interested in the cookie! When a lady gives in too early, she's considered a cheap slut, when she doesn't she bcoms a gold digger. And even after waiting for years the day he hits it, excuses starts coming! That's how men are wired from 100bc so we need to be careful how we open our legs.

Friendship/companionship/adventure first, sex later

If you don't trust a guy in a relationship well enough to sleep with him, then you shouldn't be in that relationship in the first place.

The times I've taken ladies to visit strip bars were either she requested for it or she was an adventurous type whose whims I understood.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4watever: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
tola73:
I'm still waiting for my PPR, hopefully I will get it this week

Update us asap pls
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4watever: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2016
tola73:
Quite a number of PPR reported on the Canada visa forum today. I think AVO is back.

tola73 how far with yours?
Celebrities / Re: Young Jonn (the Wicked Producer) Celebrates His Birthday Today by 4watever: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
he get babymama?
Lol
Romance / Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

yea.
A friend is taking me out sha.

Hung out with friends at d seaside bar.
Family / Re: How Well Do You Multitask? by 4watever: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
TheArchangel:
I started multitasking at a very young age.
I got things done faster after seeing my supermom do things, and wanted to supersedes her.
I need enough time to read my novels and browse my phones or watch movies, the faster I multitasked the better for them to be achieved.
I read my novels while washing cloth, using the toes to turn the book leaf.
The height of it all was breastfeeding my twins at once and at the same time browsing. Got to a point when they were about five months and as I was helping one to burp, the other one grabbed my phone and dash it on the wall with a big smirk on his face. He gently went back to his milk factory and continued suckling oblivious of the damage he's caused. For his mind this baymama ain't giving us enough attention, gotta smash her phone today.

Chisos.

I am dead. cheesy cheesy
Romance / Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

yes sire.

Ok
Religion / Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by 4watever: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2016
The beauty of Christianity is that in the presence of God, there's liberty. There's freedom to debate, freedom to research, freedom to pursue knowledge.

Somethings are revealed by God, others are meant to be discovered by us.

Though revelation by God is much more preferable but Bible says it's the glory of God to conceal a matter but the honour of princes to search it out

The uniqueness of Christ is that he did away with the curse of sin and death and we are made/live right by Grace.

The important is to seek to know God with all your heart and you will find him
Romance / Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Deleted
Romance / Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

Tnx dear.. Seems you have phobia for threads on front page. Huh!
Not really
Romance / Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2016
SexyCeline:

wow..speechless

Yea. Some silly things we did
Family / Re: How Well Do You Multitask? by 4watever: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2016
favoured234:
You can multitask that much cos none of them require much attention

Was expecting to see reading on the list or replying official mails

You can read and eat at the same time.
My sis was a novel addict.
She could read while cooking.
Family / Re: How Well Do You Multitask? by 4watever: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2016
yvelchstores:

I hail u. When I have so much to do, I sometimes start to panic.smh

cheesy

Like literally freaking out. Lol
Family / Re: How Well Do You Multitask? by 4watever: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Only with things that INTEREST moi! cool

Sometimes we don't get to choose
Romance / Re: Craziest Things Uve Done For Love.. by 4watever: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
In my final year (1st semester, part 5) my babe kiss came over from B.I.U during exams.
I initially refused to let her stay with me cos it was a very busy period. Instead I arranged for my female classmate to host her for the weekend so she'd return to Benin by monday

Well, she begged and cried and ended up staying with me for two weeks.

I was the among the last to submit his seminar in my department. Tho I got an A but the bashing from the panel was too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.