Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

4watever's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4watever's Profile / 4watever's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" by 4watever: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineV:
Then withdraw nah... Ugly oshi
And his signature wants to talk about Jesus? smh

11 Likes

Celebrities / Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by 4watever: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
safarigirl:
you don't even know the facts ofv the case, but you want to judge undecided

Your number 1 is incorrect. How can you say he wasn't ready to deal with the consequences? Is the child not the consequeneces? Did he ask her yo abort? Is he not providing for the child financially and emotionally? He spends ample time with his daughters and makes sure they bond as sisters. That is a man who was ready for consequences of sex. He did not bail on mother or daughter

Point 2 is silly. I refuse to address it

Point 3 is bollocks. Flavour did not go on to have another child with another woman. Anna's daughter is his SECOND and LAST child. The other woman in question had her baby before Anna did. So, that is an invalid point

Point 6 is another silly point. That girl knows her father well and good because, as said in pont 1, he spends ample time with her. Her mother spends time with her and sometimes Flavor and Anna spent time with herd as a family.

Your case would be thrown out of any competent court if these were your arguments. You need to make proper research before you post unverified points on the internet.....that girl has more of a working family than most kids in homes where the parents are married.

Marriage does not always mean the family goals and a child's needs are met.

Flavour Defence Squad (FDS) members have arrived.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears by 4watever: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
FOREVER FASTEST. THE GREATEST SPRINTER OF OUR TIME AND POSSIBLY THE FUTURE
From the early days of his career when whispers and hushed tones spread word of a super gifted Jamaican wonderkid whose performances obliterated distances in giant strides, to when he announced himself on world stage at the Beijing 2008 Olympics, Usain Bolt's career has been electrifying.

His total dominance from 2008 to 2016 ensured that no other country (including USA) laid their hands on gold medal at any of the top sprinting events for nearly a decade. It was always Jamaica gold and others silver/bronze. Sometimes it was Jamaica gold and Jamaica silver. e. g London 2012.

The world's youngest ever junior world champion at 15. Indeed, his record at the world juniors championships in 2003 was faster than three of the runners time in d just concluded senior 100m final.

The only man dead or alive to hold the world record in 100 and 200m

The only man dead or alive to hold three world records in 100m, 200m, and 4 x 100 (relay).

The only man dead or alive to break the world 100m record three times (breaking his own record twice)

The only man dead or alive break the 200m record twice. (breaking his own record once )

As part of a relay team, the only man dead or alive break the 4 x 100m record three times

The only man dead or alive to take the Olympic 100m title three times consecutively

The only man dead or alive to take the Olympic 200m title three times consecutively

The only man dead or alive to take the Olympic 4 x 100m title three times conservative.

The only man dead or alive to take the world championships 200m gold four times consecutively.

The list goes on and on.

A true legend who brought a whole new meaning to sportsmanship. A hero who will forever remain in our hearts.

A conqueror is not always defined by his final moments.

We are truly blessed to have experienced your phenomenon in our lifetime. The like of which the world might never see again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by 4watever: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
ivolt:

Just because you can type something on google doesn't mean you understand
what it means, economic terms is not for semi-literates.

Don't expect a stranger to educate you on the internet, get books and read!

Hehehehe

I actually typed up a befitting reply to your idiotic post above but then I deleted it.

Cos I reasoned that it takes zero guts to post an idiotic comment such as yours above on a faceless forum.

A word of advice : accepting your error when it's pointed out to you doesn't mean you're weak.

Bye
Politics / Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by 4watever: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2017
ivolt:

There is a difference between Total debts of a country and National debts.

Google it to get an insight.

Oga, stop trying to mislead people.

If you're talking abt total debt why then did you say US debt is 23 trillion?

You quoted the correct figure for Chinese total debt but quoted a figure that's wrong for US total debt

US total debt is almost 60 trillion.

Politics / Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by 4watever: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
ivolt:

China has a debt of 33 trillion dollars compared to US's 23 trillion dollars.
Debt is not a bad thing if it is expended on capital projects with a positive
ROI in the long run.

False

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_China

Politics / Re: State House Press Release by 4watever: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
I hope these people are not deliberately trying to claim undue credit for the fruits of GEJ agricultural transformation agenda.

They went as far back as 2006 but intentionally avoided talking abt the years of of 2011-2015.

We all know the Indorama Fertilizer Plant was kickstarted in 2011.

The truth cannot be hidden.
Romance / Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by 4watever: 11:51am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Take your self righteous bs out of my mentions. This whole story is comic relief and you talking about exploitation blah blah blah. So she spent money on him and what? Men spend money on women everyday but men don't come out pulling their shirts and cursing because the woman left.

New update apparently she was a married woman and the pregnancy wasn't his lol! See what I mean about comic relief? Anyway, I don't give a flying Bleep! I made my comment and I stand by my words. We've heard the two women and until we hear the man, we are all intitled to our one sided opinions. Enjoy your week ahead mate, it ain't that serious.

Yes of course, the pregnancy wasn't his. The lady was trying to pin it on him..

Have a good day yourself. (we ain't mates tho)

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by 4watever: 11:16am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

You can have a say on my opinion but not my person because you know nothing about me.

Back to the topic! I don't believe her story because if it was genuine she wouldn't wait for his marriage to come out and speak about the violence he caused her. That to me sounds like a bitter woman.

I follow my instincts and like I said her story doesn't sit right with me.

Why is it when a woman calls another woman on what sounds like bs, the woman is hating and advocates domestic violence?

If what he did to her was true why wait this long and choose a time where his new wife is celebrating him?

You are defending a man who couldn't do right by the woman he impregnated.

Whether she committed abortion or she lost the baby as a result of the beating, the fact remains that a pregnancy was terminated and a baby was lost.

Let's even assume briefly that your twisted reasoning is right and that she opted for abortion, the fact that she came out publicly knowing fully well the backlash she might recieve from faceless vampires like you is a testament to her inner strength and also shows that the abortion was a last resort.

She'd obviously wanted to keep the baby, not as a single mother but as a happily married woman. And what's wrong with wanting to be married to a man whom you love and ready to have a child for?

I am ashamed of you. Moreso considering that you're a woman.

Violence and exploitation against/of women is not to be tolerated. But how can the civilised world successfully eradicate it when there are still people like you around ?

7 Likes

Culture / Re: Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) by 4watever: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2017
This animal is injured. What a pity
Politics / Re: What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries by 4watever: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
greenermodels:
it was as unconstitutional aa buhari overthrowing a democratically elected president but two wrongs can't make a right, the constitution must be followed, that's my final take on this.

No need to waste your time on these empty headed, wide-eyed zombified morons.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Maryam Sanusi Lamido Graduates From Quranic School (photos) by 4watever: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
And the enslavement is sealed.

What a pity

Such an innocent child.

Liberation and enlightenment shall come their way in Jesus' name.

Amen
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by 4watever: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
shamecurls:
CAN has been so dumb ever since it leadership became influenced by politicians. The IGP has been there and a counter measure has been established through the creation of mobile police. Its like they just want to seek the relevance they got during the last administration which is outdated and expired immediately there grand master lost in the last general election.

It should be a body preaching unity and not the usual divisibility they preach ever since there last leader-Dbanj, became its head

You are obviously a member of the religion of moon worship

8 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Why Is Gregorian Calender The Most Recognised Calendar Worldwide? by 4watever: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
nutarious:

. Lol! U amaze me, like seriously. First what's definition of White! You mock urself. Lemme ask for clarity so I know how to answer you, there are black Indians, brown and Caucasian Indians. There are blacks in Africa yet there white if it's the skin colour you referring too. CHAD and Sudan are in the scripture, Sudan has it both mix. Please what do u mean by White?

Lastly Palestinians have never said anything like Jews been Black. There major arguments were The Jews were not occupants or lemme say original occupants of the land space they are occupying. if u have studied the Jewish custom and read about them u can really say they are Travellers but their last point of dwelling was Jerusalem.

Don't just read poo online and not dig it out. This goes for religion, if u are a Christian dig ur religion, same with Islam if u are an atheist dig it out. Don't just assume. Of all ur writeup I have no understanding but of the Scriptures you quoted you err.

Bro
No need to get into an argument with him.
Just lay the facts down for everyone to see

You rightly informed him that Jerusalem/Bethlehem e. t. c are cities that were historically subject to Roman occupation and that has put paid to his baseless assertion that Biblical Jews are from Ethiopia.

According to the book of Genesis, Abraham was the father of the Jews. His land of nativity was named as Ur of the Chaldees.

This land has been scientifically identified by archeologists as the Sumerian Ur in modern day Mesopotamia which has no geographical correlation with Ethiopia

It's also known that present Israel are the custodians of the Tanakh, Torah, Talmud and other scriptural writings which form the basis of the Judaic Law in d bible.

Like I said earlier, just lay the facts down and move on.

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Why Is Gregorian Calender The Most Recognised Calendar Worldwide? by 4watever: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
ayoxelee:

proof pls

Go read the book of proverbs. It's a good place to start.

Read with an open mind. Like someone who's genuinely seeking knowledge and wisdom.
Science/Technology / Re: Why Is Gregorian Calender The Most Recognised Calendar Worldwide? by 4watever: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2017
naijatoonz:
Happy new year people. Imo it is the most consistent and reliable calender. With other calendars e.g lunar islamic calender you could be in summer on Jan 2013 and winter in Jan 2020. But you will most likely not have the rainy season in December.

Islamic lunar calender ?
A confused calendar from a confused religion put together by a confused warlord and followed by confused people.
Islam is very far removed from science and reality
Allows for no innovation and free thinking.
A form of enslavement which seeks to keep its followers perpetually in a state of confusion

Untill everything progressive becomes haram

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Why Is Gregorian Calender The Most Recognised Calendar Worldwide? by 4watever: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2017
The truth is that science and Christianity are interwoven. And as much as Seun and the other atheist would like to disparage Christianity, their world (and indeed the entire world) has been shaped and governed by laws which emanate from the application of principles in the bible.
The bible is the greatest book of philosophy ever written.

It encourages hard work, supports research, encourages you to excel, tasks you to the limit and contains d deepest wisdom known to man.

Even If you never heard of Christianity or Judaism and you come accross a bible and start reading out of curiosity; before you are halfway gone, the deep truths will start hitting you like heavyweight punches.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Amnesty International Condemns Edo Govt For Executing 3 Death Row Prisoners by 4watever: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2016
Animals International should just shut up already. Nice one from Edo State Govt.

Any governor that cannot fulfill its sworn constitutional responsibility to the citizenry should get out of office.
Events / Re: A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today by 4watever: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
ISDKING:
Na them sabi. Wishing d innocent child a happy birthday

Lol
Politics / Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by 4watever: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
MizMyColi:
Errrr
I'm not stunned...
You sell phones?
Politics / Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown by 4watever: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
iPrevail:
Western/Christian themed? Northern hypocrisy wantonly displayed. Religion is for "poor"(intellectual poverty) people abeg.

Lol I thought the same thing. Muslims cannot live a day of their lives without copying something from Christians.
Please tell me when they started donning suit and gowns in the mosque

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Zahra Buhari's Cinderella-Themed Royal Ball Cake (Photos) by 4watever: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Copycats

When did muslims start using cake for wedding?

Backward wannabe people

They try to copy everything in Christianity yet don't want to bow before the Lord Jesus Christ.
TV/Movies / Re: About Scriptwriting by 4watever: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
DLioness:
Hello
What's up?
Celebrities / Re: Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] by 4watever: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
Who will marry this useless ashawo wey her p.unani don turn into lagos-ibadan expressway?

That your useless father is a billionaire doesn't mean everybody will be falling at your feet.

I can't even date any lady from a wealthy family talk more of a marriage, because once I give you instructions - as the head of the house and you don't comply, na back-hand slap straight! And if you complain, na 2 punches to your throat - no time!

You don't come into my house and be forming - my father is a billionaire or even proclaiming gender equality, na wheelbarrow dem go take carry you commot for my doormoth grin

In poverty you were born, in poverty you shall die. Along with the pigs that liked your post.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by 4watever: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
lustychima:
U will be president of nigeria on twitter

But in real life, is day dreaming

U are in the senate, yet no reasonable bill to help the masses

Buhari mayb not good but that dosnt mean every dick and harry will become president, nigeria is not silverbird

Anyway wishful thinking is allowed

Say what you know
Politics / Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by 4watever: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Babatundecash:
This must be a joke from sen.Ben Bruce.......Fight PMB with what?......I think His uncle(GEJ) Will be in best position to explain to bruce who PMB is......even uncle Jonathan with his Federal might,including the vice president,sen.President and Dsp,ranking PDP members and chief,ministers plus about 21 serving PDP governors and a few other ranking members to be mention......with all these,GEJ and his co-travellers could not fight PMB.......and a non-ranking senator from a state with 8LGA Want to fight a man who hails from a region with Ks'......kano,kaduna,katsina.....lol.

You be mumu
Politics / Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by 4watever: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
angeltolly:
Am sorry for people who takes this man serious. He always makes sense only on Twitter.

Feel sorry for urself. Silly girl
Politics / Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by 4watever: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
marveangel:
Fight him on twitter right.... Us that's is the only platform u seem to remember you ar an elected senator

Stale
Crime / Re: Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) by 4watever: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
thesicilian:
There's nothing that's unexplainable. Probably crawled into a tiny space between 2 walls and got trapped.

Your explanation leaves a lot of unanswered questions. Can't you see from his malnourished limbs that he's been for a long time.
And somebody has been feeding him, albeit inadequately hence his survival.

He cannot even sit upright and his limbs are bent out of shape

Use your head, my friend
Celebrities / Re: D'banj Sued Over N100M Debt by 4watever: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
tammie24:
Even people who can't feed themselves twice a day will come here and comment

Meanwhile the guy is ballin!

I tire oo.
The guy will come out of all this unscathed.

Nothing can keep him down.

This type of money issue nah bigger boys matter.

Low lifes, please stay away

1 Like

Religion / Re: The Church Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Recession - Pastor Tunde Bakare by 4watever: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
menxer:
As If The Church Is Different From Nigerians.

Is There Any God-inspired Economic Principle being Used by Any Church That We Can Go Take A Look at?

Our Vice President is a Pastor of no small standing, so what?

You, my man, are ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.