Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

4Wilywily's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Wilywily's Profile / 4Wilywily's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Say What? We Are Too Broke To Fight Corruption –––EFCC by 4Wilywily: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sloan: After using them for only PLEA bargains in which the corrupt keep 99.99% of their loot, they've now been killed off! Only if you lots had arrested your dumbo nemesis GEJ, you'd not be crying for salary this December! I am sure your scape goats will pay-up anyway! grin grin
You still dey here, Iyabo is coming for you
Politics / Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 4Wilywily: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good from Yoruba Iyabo,
Politics / Re: $50billion: CBN VS Pricewaterhousecoopers & NNPC : Who Is Speaking The Truth by 4Wilywily: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
I don't blame Sanusi but the person that appointed Islamic teacher that specialized in teaching Islamic religion only as CBN governor,
Politics / Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by 4Wilywily: 12:35am On Dec 14, 2013
funshint:
This is not about yoruba dis; yoruba dat. U̶̲̥̅̊ see we in the SW don't mind another replacement for GEJ coming from Otuoke as long as he's more competent that the current drunkard we hv in Aso-rock. Simple!
Deal with it, Jonathan is the choice of PDP, if you don't like that, there are many other options for you, or go and register your own party

1 Like

Politics / Re: Okonjo-Iweala Does Not Even Know How Much They Sell A Plate Of Food In Nigeria by 4Wilywily: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
aariwa: i watched with dismay yesterday as the minister of finance was telling nigerians that a plate of food which was selling at 300 naira now sells for 700 due to the fuel price increase.from my little travels around nigeria i know that food prices go for 150 naira for one meat and 200 for 2 meats in the average buka where most nigerians patronize.the only difference are in only the F.C.T and the oil producing areas which are in the slim minority.i am sure that she wouldn t know that a 100 naira recharge card exists.these are the people making policies for us.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
e bi like sey hunger some how de baptise you

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by 4Wilywily: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Edygrin: You re an id1ot, what greed. the northerners have ruled this nation for more than 2 decades with nothing to show for it, Obj took over and turned Nigeria into his public property but still had nothing to show for it, now it is GEJ u fo0ls re making noise, judge him after 8 years. If the SS can feed this nation and you are still talking about greed then you need serious deliverance. #GEJtill2019
U mean Satan is in control of his life
Politics / Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by 4Wilywily: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
nagoma:
He will be the president of ijaw land.
Jonathan is going to be Your president till 2019, if you don't that you are free to declare Arewa Republic.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku & OBJ: Wide Ranging Catalogue Of Frauds by 4Wilywily: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
jamace: See how Obj siphoned our money through the backyard. Na wa o. shocked shocked
That Obj deserve to face the bullet,

1 Like

Politics / Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by 4Wilywily: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
tobex_23: She is such a PORK!! Don't go and peacefully tell jona to[b] resign[/b] before we kick you folks away
OK, who is your candidate to replace Jona and which party?
Politics / Re: ‘Missing’ N8 trillion: NNPC admits owing Federation Account by 4Wilywily: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
feelamong: Ok.. so Sanusi has been vindicated!!

Can we just get all these top NNPC officials, and top officials in Presidency; lock them up together in a room and torture them smalll.. hopefully theu will all confess where they have been taking our common wealth to all these years!!

Bastards!!
Have nothing to do with presidency, the money belong to Nigerians, Central Bank and NNPC belong to Nigeria,
Politics / Re: ‘Missing’ N8 trillion: NNPC admits owing Federation Account by 4Wilywily: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
OK, Case Close.
Politics / Re: Exposed! The Real Armed Robbers Of Nigeria (RARN) by 4Wilywily: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Energito: but the insults the man is geting from S.W is too much.
The reason is that Many Yorubas were expecting Jonathan to open National Coffers for them to loot as usual, but he refused to do that.
Politics / Re: Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December by 4Wilywily: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
phantom: it was supposed to be by december 2012 o! So they are one year late...grin but on a more serious note, power has improved in my side of ph remarkably(rumuagholu/eligbolo axis).16 hours a day these days.i dont know who is responsible,whether the state govt with its aggressive effort on power distribution or the federal govt.i am grateful to whoever it is and i hope it continues.
Is responsible
Politics / Re: "Breakingnews: POLICE LEADS SIX ANTI AMAECHI LAWMAKERS TO ASSEMBLY COMPLEX, by 4Wilywily: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Are you sure? Good News
Politics / Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by 4Wilywily: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Soo Aliyu is still in PDP? haaaa, dis man too fear,
Politics / Re: PDP Asks Court To Remove Defecting Governors by 4Wilywily: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
ado ok: A military coup or civil war
Who is going to fight that?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP Asks Court To Remove Defecting Governors by 4Wilywily: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Koooool
Politics / Re: Senate Bars “corruption Personified” Mallam El-rufai From Holding Public Office by 4Wilywily: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
olabukola: No smart fone in prison.
Why are his fingers longer than he is
But he is your friend
Politics / Re: Enuge State Has The Highest Crime Rate In Nigeria-report by 4Wilywily: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
kettykin:

I was in the place where a Minister for justice was assassinated and left that place to another location here 2 profoundly most dangerous armed robbers has been making life unbearable for citizens for the past 5 years Shina Rambo and gbodobod,Oyenusi a place where armed bandits fight in Mushin Bariga on a weekly basis over control of neighbourhood , a place where Funsho Williams a governorship aspirant was killed and nobody has bee arrested till date , a state where all 2 heads (Balewa , Murtala Mohammed of state lost their lives with 10 years) , a state that has witnessed the most plane crashes in the world to the extent that a plane flying the corpse of a former minister of Aviation crashed killing the mourners, a state thats has witnessed bloodies of coups and the worst genocides ever visited on people in Nigeria
Have you heard of this Yoruba name Gadogado
Politics / Re: Senate Bars “corruption Personified” Mallam El-rufai From Holding Public Office by 4Wilywily: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Good, fighting of corruption must start from somewhere, Mallam Thief el-Rufai must face the law, Barawo

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by 4Wilywily: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
skyp:
what about GEJ that has abandoned Nigeria to pursue his selfish interest. Tell what has he done for the nation that makes him feel that he can still contest 2015
One good thing he have done is to keep you alive till this moment.
Politics / Re: Flaws Of This Administration And PDP - Am A Naija Deltan - APC Triump by 4Wilywily: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: Yes na!
I said it, u seeeeee
Politics / Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by 4Wilywily: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
gudugudumeje: Wn in 1962 the Balewa govt. sarted this kind thing in the Western Region's Parliament, there was no country-wide condemnation as Zik sat to watch over the humiliations accompanying the mess then...... which eventually led to the eclipse of the AG in the Federal house of Representative and Nigeria at large. Eventually it led to Nigeria's political instability to date and several successive repeat of repression and oppressions, 1962 to date as well as this one in P/H today. On the brink of collapse Nigeria set now.... Watch out, observers and readers...
Some times I do believe that Akintola and Awolowo are still fighting anywhere they are now, because they didn't resolve what caused their quarrel before they left the world.
Politics / Re: Flaws Of This Administration And PDP - Am A Naija Deltan - APC Triump by 4Wilywily: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: Some people are not always happy, when they see a supposed ND/SS being a critic of PDP/GEJ! So OP, don't be perplexed.
I know that you are happy to see many Uncle Tom
Politics / Re: Flaws Of This Administration And PDP - Am A Naija Deltan - APC Triump by 4Wilywily: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
I dey Clap for PROF TEACHER Wole Soyinka
Politics / Re: We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader by 4Wilywily: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Worthless Iddiots
Politics / Re: Flaws Of This Administration And PDP - Am A Naija Deltan - APC Triump by 4Wilywily: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
akposking: Listen 2 urself nd tell me what u gain 4 insults. Listen am not going to engage myself with negative words with you blc i know ur type. Next time try 2 state ur views without using foul words. Stay bless.
I never insulted you, I only told Eze Promoe that some people are Kakroach
Politics / Re: Flaws Of This Administration And PDP - Am A Naija Deltan - APC Triump by 4Wilywily: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: Saying you are a Niger Deltan is pointless. Is Ondo not a Niger Delta state?
Don't you know that some people are KaKroach
Politics / Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by 4Wilywily: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
kel4soft:
Men I scared to know what will happen further. I will just pass through old GRA, then Ogbunabali then back to my house at Woji. Am done with work today.
Why are you afraid,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.