Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

4xplore's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4xplore's Profile / 4xplore's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Re: Traffic Advisory: APC Presidential Rally Holds In Lagos On Tuesday. by 4xplore: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:
hahahaha IPOB criminals don't know the meaning of (TBS) TESLIN BALOGUN STADIUM

You are wrong. TBS is Tafawa Balewa Square.
Politics / Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Lagos State Today by 4xplore: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Parrot69:

Bro please I want to know if there's any time limit from INEC for someone to decamp or merge with another party?
Is it still possible for him to merge?

Time for decamping has passed. What he can do is step down and urge his supporters to vote for another candidate. This does not mean that everyone of his supporters will oblige.

1 Like

Politics / Re: More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Lagos State Today by 4xplore: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dababa:
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by 4xplore: 5:39am On Feb 15, 2023
Lol. Deji story no balance.

159 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: 2023: What We’ll Do If Thugs Snatch BVAS – INEC by 4xplore: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Apus:
LoL!

Reminds me of Chimpanzees in the zoo.
Lawd have mercy on this country.

Good one from INEC though, but what if the PO are also complicit?

That is why each party have agents in every polling unit nationwide.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Birmingham 2022: Favour Ofili Wins Silver In Women's 200m Event by 4xplore: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Killington:

The only reason it seems as though they are good at politics is that they have successfully divided the south. If the south was united, we will be the ones deciding what happens and who gets what.

They did not "divide" the South because the South was never united or one entity. The Yorubas of the West and Igbos of the East have always been 2 very distinct ethnic group. The division has nothing to do with the North. However, they exploit it to their advantage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by 4xplore: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
Sincerely speaking if I'm Peter Obi I'll follow suit cuz what on earth would Obi gain if he's embarrassed at the poll next year?? he couldn't even win massively in all the states in his region 2019 and same thing would happen 2023. as the biggest fan of Obi atm, I'll be the only one to tell him the bitter truth. Sir, now is not the best time to contest. carefully and sincerely back off the presidential race.

Lol. Is it your embarrassment? You guys are scared to death!
Politics / Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 4xplore: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
So Afikuyomi sat down and picked a sec school in Ibadan for Tinubu in error, then also submitted it in error without asking his Principal. Or Tinubu also approved it in error? Lol

seunmsg:

Tinubu never claimed to have attended government college Ibadan. The claim was erroneously filled in his 1999 INEC form by Tokunbo Afikuyomi and it has since been corrected. The matter was investigated by Lagos house of assembly and he was cleared.
Politics / Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 4xplore: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
I understand if he didn't finish due to lack of funds. My question is what Prim or Sec School did he attend regardless of whether he finished or not?

This is what you should investigate.

seunmsg:
Tinubu certificate brouhaha ~ Woye :

You will recall that there was a petition dated Aug 12.1999 about the educational background and age of Asiwaju Tinubu written by Alhaji Jammed Seriki & Dr. Waliu Balogun - smith.

They accused him of lying about his age in his nominating form to INEC.

2: Gani Fawenhinmi went to court to seek for prosecution of Tinubu up to Supreme Court. Supreme Court ruled that Tinubu CANNOT be Prosecuted by the police for alleged certificate forgery. That only Lagos State House of Assembly can investigate him.

3: Then, June 4, 2013 one Dr. Dominic Adegbola asked Federal High Court Justice Saliu Saidu to re - open the suit filed by Gani Fawehinmi in 1999. The suit was to compel IG of Police to commence investigation into alleged forgery. The court dismissed the case . The court said that the applicant went to sleep since 2007 when the “toga of immunity “ could no longer shield Tinubu and suddenly woke up when the matter is statute barred . So as at today , court has exonerated Tinubu of any forgery even after leaving office . So what is the issue now as a result of Supreme Court decision, Lagos State House of Assembly under Speaker Mamora (present Minister of State) opened the probe via a motion moved by Hon. Tajudeen Agoro & a 5 man ad - hoc committee was set up with Hon Omowoare as chairman .

4. The committee sent out letter of invitation to the 2 gentlemen that wrote the petition. Those guys REFUSED to substantiate their petition. The committee even went to the addresses those guys provided and they could not find them . However , Tinubu was invited to answer

5: Tinubu came with Femi Falana who wasn’t Anthony bus stop SAN then . Tinubu admitted to the needless errors being pointed out by the petitioners and that it was Senator Tokunbo Akifuyomi that did the documentation. Then he submitted a copy of SDP Senatorial candidate form dated June 1, 1992 in which he used to contest the 1992 Senatorial election and he won as a Senator representing Lagos West. That form he personally filled . Tinubu attached the certificate of Richard Daley College and Chicago State University.

6: Qualification was B.Sc Accounting. Now, INEC in 1999 committed an error in INEC form CF01 that bore a wrong date of 28th Dec 1999 instead of 28th December, 1998. Commissioner of Oath detected the error.

7: Tinubu could not complete his secondary school because of poverty. He decided to leave for USA to find food. He did a lot of menial jobs & suffered like every young man without a rich parents or uncle or RICH TWITTER boys and girls. After 5 years,he enrolled at Richard Daley college in Chicago. Note, Tinubu did not complete his education in secondary school, therefore the college offered him basic , remedial and academic classes like IJMB in local Nigeria. He passed his remedial courses and he was offered admission to Chicago State University. He obtained Bachelor of Science in Business & Administration and his major was in Accounting. He had no scholarship like me that I enjoyed in my undergraduate and post graduate too . He was in Chicago State University from August 1977 to June 1979 . He worked with Deloitte Haskins

8. Tinubu was an employee of Mobil oil of Nigeria between Dec 1,1983 when Buhari, Babaginda, Dasuki,David Mark were preparing to overthrow Shehu Shagari & he used to pass though Dodan Barracks not knowing that fate would link him with Buhari later. He was there till May 17, 1992

9: Senator Afinkuyomi appeared with Prof Itse Sagay SAN too that he was heading the unit of Gov ‘s campaign responsible for processing of form & because of the rush & tense circumstances in Alliance for Democracy as per Guber primaries caused the confusion.

10: Chief Gani Fawenhimi also appeared to give testimony. That the committee should determine if the law has been breached. Then Femi Falana appeared on behalf of Tinubu that no evidence has been led to show that Tinubu presented forged certificate to INEC. Chicago University

11: Chicago state University has confirmed that Tinubu was a student of their University and he secured admission through Richard Daley College . The committee later sought legal advice from Chief Fred Agbaje a honest lawyer, Olisa Agbakoba, Deacon Dele Adeshina NBA chair, ikeja, finally the committee finding on the allegation of forgery was that “WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE that any forged document was presented to INEC” the only certificate presented to INEC was a transcript of CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4xplore: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tombrown3:

Had a comment on this somewhere here a few days ago.

Am yet to see foreigners crave our Naija girls they wey dey do for our men.

We dont have our woman scattered all over the would like we do our men. The ratio of Naija men to women in SA is probably 10,000:1

A south African man who is married to an Nigerian in the UK told me it is quite common to see SA man dating Naija women in the UK.

1 Like

Business / Re: Stop Lending Money To People In Naira by 4xplore: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
You are better off collecting the money in dollars rather than naira pegged to current exchange rate.

GAZZUZZ:
The title might seem unpatriotic, but not entirely so.

Quick story

In 2018 I sold an SUV to a friend at 3.5m, he paid 2m and said he would balance up in the future.

Fast forward to 2021 October he pays me ₦1m with a pending balance of ₦500,000.

Vehicle sold in 2018 is now ₦5.3m in 2021.

Lesson learnt.

Going forward all transactions that have to do with pending payments will be signed as dollar equivalents .

Meaning if you want to take a loan or owe me large sums of money E.g ₦1m (sept 2021 2,433.5799 US Dollars) all we will do is check current dollar rate and peg repayment on the dollar equivalent in the future (2,433.5799 US Dollars)

The end

Career / Re: My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures by 4xplore: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Diligence and hardwork pays! Congrats man

Strongdickfresh:
Civil Engineering is an occupation for intelligent, social, smart and hard-working people with great sense of humour. As a civil engineering graduate or undergraduate, you're expected to be civil and think ahead by relating with people of all walks of life. Also, you're expected to be well equipped with the technical know-how to succeed. Civil engineering is not mainly grammatical profession but practically and design skills related in addition to management and negotiation attributes.

I was 14 years old when I was offered admission to study building technology at Delta States Polytechnic, Ozoro. During my 2 years of study, I was able to think ahead, relate with different people and established a good relationship. I met someone who advised me to go for building/civil engineering designs, costing and construction skill during my industrial training. During my 1 year industrial training I didn't focus on making money but on how to get the technical know-how to succeed in the construction field. I learnt how to design all types of buildings using software such as AutoCAD, Revit, ArchiCad etc. I also learnt structural analysis. A year later, I was offered admission to study Civil engineering at Delta States University. While in the University, I always sell myself, designing, analysis and costing skills to others. I also taught a lot of my colleagues and other engineering departmental guys how to design using engineering softwares. In so doing, I became popular among my engineering collagues and others regarding designs, analysis, costing and project execution/supervision. I do get small designs and construction contracts of residential buildings. While in the University I was leaving well and responsible for paying all my tuition fees without bothering my parents. All my family members, friends, church members aand neighbors are aware of my expertise in building/civil designs, analysis, costing, construction and supervision.

On a fateful day after my graduation from the University, I got a call from a strange number. I answered and was told someone gave my phone number regarding execution of a building/civil construction projects. With joy in my heart, I said yes I can handle any kind of building/civil engineering projects. He responded, I will get back to you in two days time.

I was wondering if the person wanted to play or fool me. So, in 2 days time, I got another call from the same person. He said, come to my house and let discuss. When I got to his house, he asked if I can design and handle an estate project ? I boldly said yes with smile. He briefed me on the proposed estate design and how they wanted it. He said go and work on the design without giving me a Kobo. However, I was surprised and curious to know how he got my contact. So, I politely asked him, sir, may I know who recommended me? He said, his son who attended Delta States Polytechnic, Ozoro told him about me. Meanwhile, I couldn't clearly figure out the name of his son, because the dad didn't introduce his full self to me. I couldn't recognized him because he was abroad for many years. He just returned to Nigeria 3 months ago of which I had move out from that location. As I was discussing with the dad, the son showed up smiling at me. So, I suddenly recall how I was a close pal of him back in the Polytechnics days. We do hangout together and discuss the future ahead.

I was really happy because I knew this is an opportunity to sell myself and expertise. I came up with 3 different good design concepts and presented to the man. 2 weeks later, I was invited to explain the 3 design concepts. I did as i was directed. Behold, they were impressed and told me to do the costing. I had to run a thorough costing of the proposed project which was six hundred and seventy five million naira (N675,000,000.00) only.

They all accepted and adopted the costing to be N670,000,000. To my greatest joy, the project was awarded for me to supervised. They brought 4 other site engineers while I was contracted to be the project superviser and Manager.

I was asked to drop my account details of which I did. 3 weeks later, I got an alert of 200,000,000.00 million naira as mobilisation and to get the project started.
When I got to the bank the next day, to my shock, my bank account has been frozen. I had to submit credentials to upgrade my account because I was still using student account. The project was executed and commissioned without any failure. I delivered excellently and the man and his family, friends and workers were impressed.

I made my first good 7 figures from this project and since then till date, the story has been more successful with good earnings of 7 figures through building/civil engineering.

Civil engineering is still one of the best course to study. However, you have to be serious during your years in the Polytechnics or University and during your industrial training. Equip youself and be prepared for any design, analysis, costing and construction opportunities/tasks that may come your way regarding your course of study. Opportunities are always opened for civil engineering graduates and undergraduates but the problem is that most of them lack the technical know-how to deliver excellently and succeed if given a project to handle. The first to fifth/tenth projects you will handle as civil engineering graduate or undergraduate will determine if you will go far in the profession or not based on your performance. These projects will always speak on your behalf and determine if you're worthy of recommendation. People will start to search for you and hire your services if you're able to deliver excellently handling contracts and projects.

Thanks.
Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 4xplore: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2021
Tsufyaan:
Near Mint Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus, Aura glow 256gb ROM and 12gig RAM with follow come akg earpiece and Samsung Super fast charger and updated to Android 11 OS. Price is 215k but Slightly negotiable, Escrow accepted ,Location is Lagos. Please call or whatsapp 08135595790.....

dual sim?
Romance / Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by 4xplore: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
emetisuccess:
Wen i one marry, i go jst enter villa go find one woman marry so that i'll have peace of mind in my house

U never see anything. Those ones eyes don open too.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by 4xplore: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
heendrix:

You don't need to be married Bfr you have kids

Kids who grow up in single parent homes are likely to end up worse off in life. All the stats are there, look it up.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. by 4xplore: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
marlow1962:
Truth be told,if not for the sake of children eh
Marriage is a total waste of time

Omo just for the kids o, just so that they dont have a dysfunctional upbringing.

1 Like

Autos / Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by 4xplore: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Car Request

2016 honda civic "Touring".
Please quote me.

Thanks
Sports / Re: Messi Buys Penthouse Apartment In Milan by 4xplore: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
pabon:
Imagine if the two GOATs play in Italy. Italian football will become the most watched league in the world automatically

Not true. When they were both at their prime in La-Liga, the English Prem. League was still the most watched in the world. That is not going to change anytime soon.
Family / Re: Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. by 4xplore: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
ZeroShenanigan:
I'm above mid thirties, finished NYSC 2015 and i just secured a government teaching job after spending more than 3 years teaching in private schools. I met my wife earlier 2019, she was in her final year in school, we dated throughout the year and planned to get married after she graduated. She graduated and we make a move for our introduction, then we suggested to have the marriage before she go for her Nysc so as to enable her serve in our home state as I already have a rented apartment to start a small family.

As we were planning for the marriage, we were also planning her NYSC. She was required to have a medical certificate for the NYSC which of course required blood test including genotype. She came back with the result of her genotype as AS. That was the only time I remember to take genotype issue serious. Even if I have some little knowledge about it before, I decided to research more about it on the internet and also met some of my friends who are medically inclined. I came to realize my own genotype test is also important at that moment. I might have done the test in school but I didn't pay attention to it usefulness so I don't remember the result.

I don't usually fall sick except for normal malaria when there is mosquito bite, never had a drip line in my body for once, never slept in a hospital bed, I don't have any reason to take note of my genotype or blood test.

Her results then prompt me to have my own test done too which came out to be AS also. By these periods we have convinced our families to choose a date for the marriage so that we can have the wedding before her NYSC. Marriage is to hold in a week time when I got my own genotype result.
From my further findings about AS and AS couple, I discovered how risky it is for their offsprings. I tried to explain to her but she turned a deaf ear, she alleged me of trying to break her heart at that critical period. She reported to her sisters they tried to blame me but I make them all realized it's not my fault because throughout my visitation and introduction to their family nobody has ever ask us about genotype. I am an orphan, I don't have any closer family to guide me except for my sisters who can't wait for me to get married because of my age, they also had never thought of it as well.

My wife sisters gave us some examples of older couples who were both AS with only one or no sickler among their children. My wife also made a threat of killing herself or she kill me if the marriage didn't hold. She even suggested we proceed with the marriage and break up after few weeks of marriage because of the shame that may follow if we stop the marriage or maybe she was desperate because of the marriage certificate, I don't know. I maintained my stand of backing off the marriage but she reported to my sisters also. Her sisters and my sisters later tried to encourage us to go ahead with prayers since we have chosen the date. We were advised not to disclose our genotype result to anyone again because people will discourage us.

Even though I was skeptical about the marriage, it later commenced with less spending because the Nikkah was held in a mosque and a tent for refreshments.
After the marriage we tried to talk about it, and she told me, she was afraid, may be she was pregnant before the marriage that's why she insisted on going ahead with the marriage. She also revealed to me that she was not happy with the decision as well, means she also know the implications but she have to avoid the shame of stopping the marriage after inviting guests to the occasion.

During these period genotype before the marriage, my love for her reduced drastically because of her desperation and her refusal to understand the risk we are about to take. I tried to avoid pregnancy from our first month of marriage but I later gave up and she conceived immediately. Now she is closer to her delivery. We hardly talk or play together inside. We only discuss about feeding, maternity and things to get for the coming baby.
I discovered we quarrel over little things that can be over looked by lovers. I'm not happy in the marriage, I spend most of time watching TV or stay outside all day because of unresolved issues.

I'm planning to arrange for a divorce after she delivered the baby because this is my first baby and I would love to have 2 or 3 kids more. I can't take the risk of allowing any of my children to be a sickler.
Advise is needed if my plan for divorce is a good one and do I stand a chance of loosing anything?

Advances in Science has long solved this As As problem. Save up $7000 and travel to India with your wife. Perform a medical procedure call PGD and case is solved. None of your kids will be SS..
Family / Re: Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. by 4xplore: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Crime / Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by 4xplore: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
tyup:
Getting to marry a lady from South east or South south is just one a suicide mission and not worth the risk either

that's why i'll advice both my Northern blooders n Yoruba counterparts to avoid them like plagues sad

The lady who was sentenced to death by hanging, for stabbing her husband to death in abuja, hails from where? Lol!
Health / Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by 4xplore: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her.

We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.
If you can afford it, then go for PGD in india (costs about 7000 USD). Your kids will not be SS.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For 1.75M by 4xplore: 6:21am On May 29, 2020
Very affordable
Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For 1.75M by 4xplore: 12:38pm On May 23, 2020
Still Available

4xplore:
Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna in excellent condition.
Non Accidented
Very clean interior
Engine and gear in very good condition.
AC is ice chilling.
Buy and travel.
Lagos cleared and duty duly paid.

Location.... Festac.
Contact.....08153044169
Price......1.75m
Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For 1.75M by 4xplore: 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
Imustsurvive:

let me tell the man who what to buy it, 1m and 75,000 right?

1,075,000? is that correct?

at least you go give me 10k if he buy am

if the above is correct, and you can bring the vehicle down to Ojoo Barrack or any police station, the buyer will pay their, he's a military personal and you can choose any military barrack or police barrack of your choice for the transaction.

you can come with as many witness as you like

1.75M means 1,750,000 naira. If u are interested then come to Festac for inspection..
Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For 1.75M by 4xplore: 2:32pm On May 22, 2020
Imustsurvive:

hope this is not a scam? where is the car?

The car is in Festac and no it is not a scam. Every doc/info u require will be provided on request...

Call.....08153044169 to Schedule inspection..
Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For 1.75M by 4xplore: 8:59am On May 18, 2020
Still on

4xplore:
Non Accidented
Very clean interior
AC is ice chilling.
Buy and travel.

Location.... Festac.
Contact.....08153044169
Price......1.75m
Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For 1.75M by 4xplore: 9:57pm On May 17, 2020
Still on
Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 4xplore: 12:24pm On May 17, 2020
If you live all your life in Nigeria you have not lived fully.

Thisnut:
I was at one of the U.S VA Medical clinic where i met a world war 2 veteran with his wife. The man was very old, his back was more than 45 degree sagged, he had an oxygen attached to his electric bike which also provides him with support, his wife was holding a transparent bag full of empty bottles of medicine. I said to myself that if this man was a Nigerian living in nigeria, he'll be long dead.

My dad was more healthy than that man when he died. Only in Nigeria i have seen where hospitals select patients, some only admit the ones that suit them.

I'm not against Nigerians or Nigeria but that old ideology of people saying that they can't leave Nigeria. They all wanna be a king with one eye in the city of the blind

5 Likes

Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For 1.75M by 4xplore: 11:22am On May 15, 2020
Great deal

4xplore:
Non Accidented
Very clean interior
AC is ice chilling.
Buy and travel.

Location.... Festac.
Contact.....08153044169
Price......1.75m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.