Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

4xplore's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4xplore's Profile / 4xplore's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For 1.75M by 4xplore: 1:42pm On May 14, 2020
Clean and sharp
Autos / Re: Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For 1.75M by 4xplore: 6:49am On May 14, 2020
Still available
Autos / Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For 1.75M by 4xplore: 11:53am On May 13, 2020
Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Sienna in excellent condition.
Non Accidented
Very clean interior
Engine and gear in very good condition.
AC is ice chilling.
Buy and travel.
Lagos cleared and duty duly paid.

Location.... Festac.
Contact.....08153044169
Price......1.75m

Politics / Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by 4xplore: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
The average 18-40yrs for north no get bank account.

Milkmill2000:

Really! CBN dey lie oooo
Nigerian youth represent almost 50% of it's population. That's 18 years to 40 years
Average 18 years guy or girl will have account number.
How will bvn holders be 30%?
Romance / Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by 4xplore: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
THUNDER4real:
MARRY A LADY THAT LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE HER......Good advice so far....

This is one of the most underrated rel advise.
Romance / Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by 4xplore: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
BEST ADVICE FOR THE CONFUSED MEN.
Please, Ensure you MARRY the LADY that Loves you more than you Love her.
This is where the ADVANTAGE lies. [/i]

This is the greatest relationship advise of all time. It is also one of the most underrated.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by 4xplore: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
dairykidd:

Okay maybe that wasn't a good enough example and mind u I'm not talking about missing anything I'm talking about being sexually frustrated due to her partners shortcomings. Now ur sex game is wack and u marry a virgin with no sexual penetrative experience. Now believe it or not a lot of virgins know how to pleasure themselves while keeping the hymen intact. Even if she eventually becomes ur Mrs. there's a high tendency for her to rediscover her sexuality especially when ur a no good sexually with a dot dick that lasts only 30 seconds. Remember this girl is not a fool. She went through school,made crazy friends and good ones even though she decided to remain chaste. Iit doesn't mean she has no knowledge of sexual satisfaction or orgasms. She's not a dunce. The only difference here is that she has never experienced it.

Now to the experience part. She has been having boring sex with u for almost 2 years now which is her only sexual experience and let's assume she never masturbated herself to full climax before. She reads books and internet articles about these things, watch movies about them and her friends discuss how their husbands or ex used to make them turn to jelly through good fvcking. Armed with all these info she wonders why hers is just like a normal routine duty come, open, slam in slam out and done. The human mind is very powerful and always ponders on the unknown especially when.it promises secret hidden pleasures. If she is psychologically okay she would definitely want to explore one day by touching herself to even see if she can truly get that euphoric feelings her friends are always on about. She does it once twice thrice and becomes addicted to her fingers while ur stupid dot dick is just for procreation. It wouldn't be long before she gets another able dope dick to fill ur spot.

2. Asides just touching herself which almost every lady does even the sexually satisfied ones... She most likely would have had the fantasy of her firat sex with u as mind blowing and orgasmic as she has read somewhere or was made to believe by her peers only for u to show up with ur 2 seconds dot shiit combo... its not the way she dreamt it. Very far from it. And then reality hits hard as she realizes she's stuck with ur limp shiit for life. Media and friends/ peers plus her knowledge from reading and educating herself all thoae years of waiting only to end up still daydreaming of what it would feel like to be able to fulfill that craving... Its natural.

She doesn't need to have experienced great sex to know ur game is wack. She has her body to and the body never lies. If u still want to argue after this breakdown bro then u are on ur own.. Capeesh?

I rest my case man. Every man with his own opinion.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by 4xplore: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
WORDWORLD:

There are many factors that leads to sexual frustration even if she has no experience but now experiencing sex, and GOOD SEX it is, a beautiful experience could still lead to SEXUAL FRUSTRATION if she is being denied this GOOD SEX as much sex as she would like. Hence, she starts missing this beautiful experience which could build up to..............seeking the experience she is missing else where out of frustration. Frustrated because the only person she is expected to get her sexual urges quenched is not always available or in the moodgrin

I totally agree with you and we are saying thesame thing. Sexual experience is intagible so no matter what you hear about it you cannot not miss it. You have to experience the feeling to miss it.
Romance / Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by 4xplore: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
dairykidd:

Same way a poor man is frustrated when all those around him are doing good while his situation remains the same. He doesn't need to have tasted wealth to know whealth is sweet. He sees it around him, hears about it even from those who were as broke as himself. Read my post again bro

Your example does not apply. Wealth in itself means nothing. If u come up to me and say u are wealthy, it means nothing to me. However, when I see the lifestyle and the things u can afford as a result of your wealth, thats another story.

What money can buy is tangible, so you only need to see it to want it. However sex is a feeling (intangible), you need to experience it first.

What she is told about sex means nothing in thesame way what i hear about your riches mean nothing. For the wealth i need to see and for sex i need to feel.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game by 4xplore: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
dairykidd:

True.. but i have met a great number of girls who were hell bent on loosing their hymen so they could be wild and reckless. No attachment to u whatsoever. Its just like u helped them cross a busy street.. Now even if her first sex was crap on her wedding night she may know if she's the inquisitive type that has gathered knowledge from reading about sex and from what she has heard from friends/ other women... She will most likely eventually become sexually frustrated in the long run if the husband refuses to improve on it

How do you become sexually frustrated when you have no experience?? You only miss what you have experienced not what you read or heard.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by 4xplore: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
tolu4you:
Funke will soon be an ex convict? I don't understand.

Yes, that is what it means. She and her husband can no longer hold elective public positions in Nigeria. Ontop birthday party o!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by 4xplore: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rapmoney:
How will they be able to arrest everybody? How can they identify those who attended but did not show in the video?

Simple. Aunty Funke knows the people she invited. She will be asked to provide their full names. grin

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by 4xplore: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
abbey621:
AS someone with vast experience in I.T and mobile computing, I can't help but laugh. I would love to ask the pastor about radio waves and frequencies. The mere fact that he has successfully linked a bioorganic virus to waves emitting mass is astonishing, he deserves the Nobel Prize. Truly with such a great leader like Pastor Chris, we can fire all our scientists and allow his religious ministries to guide us into the future....Halleluyah grin grin grin grin

Our me of God should stick to their calling. Venturing into fields they are ignorant about will do them no good.
Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by 4xplore: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
temptnow:
I can't believe this man is saying all this

Me too. I am shocked.
Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by 4xplore: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gracealone:
I'm sorry.
But Pastor Chris should be far above these baseless and unprovable conspiracy theories.

Honestly the way people draw conclusion is shocking. Covid-19 is childs play compared to the spanish flu of the 20th century yet the world recovered and grew stronger.

Very soon this too will be laid to rest and we will forget it ever happened.
Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by 4xplore: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Bunch of fucckkers

Primitive fuckerrs

Anybody that support this conspiracy shit deserve two medals
Medals of stupidity

First medal should be given for being stupid
And the second medal should be added incase he or she lose the first one

Honestly the way people draw conclusion is shocking. Covid-19 is childs play compared to the spanish flu of the 20th century yet the world recovered and grew stronger.

Very soon this too will be laid to rest and we will forget it ever happened.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by 4xplore: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
These conspiracy theorists should give us a break.

SARS came and went- No conspiracy theory

Ebola came and went- No conspiracy theory

The flu kills Americans in the thousands yearly- No conspiracy theory

SARS 2 (aka covid-19) is here and all of a sudden its one conspiracy theory after another.

This will come and go and the whole world will return to normal, forgetting that this ever happened.

5 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) by 4xplore: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Western media has made everything non_western evil. We
need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity
to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been
building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with
several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In
a
continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean
water,
road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US
hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her
big economy and influence.
On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa
from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those
infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so
if we can't pay back and they take over them these things
would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life,
just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do.
The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western
media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to
hate
Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this
brainwashed citizens.
Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African
govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa?
How
many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs?
Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your enemy

Bro you know not China. With them the more you look the less you see. China plays the long game (go research this).

7 Likes

Health / Re: COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) by 4xplore: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2020
unikprince:
Probably because they got more people tested than ours, don't you think so?

Not necessarily. Lets take a look at the death rate for instance. US- 6000+ Spain- 10k+ Italy- 10K+

If this desease was killing Nigerians any where near those figures, the news would have been out in public.
Health / Re: COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) by 4xplore: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2020
tonididdy:

Bro is Nigeria really testing?

Testing 1500 persons daily in a population of 200m people is zero-archieve.

Testing separates the shaft from the corn

We may not be testing enough but the death rate will become apparent in 6weeks time whether we are testing enough or not.

Also, lets take a look at the death rate for instance. US- 6000+ Spain- 10k+ Italy- 10K+

If this desease was killing Nigerians any where near those figures, the news would have been out in public.
Health / Re: COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) by 4xplore: 6:01am On Apr 04, 2020
tonididdy:

Bro is Nigeria really testing?

Testing 1500 persons daily in a population of 200m people is zero-archieve.

Testing separates the shaft from the corn

Lagos & Abuja are gonna have 99% of the cases. Therefore we are looking at a population of 22Million and not 200M.
Health / Re: COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) by 4xplore: 5:21am On Apr 04, 2020
rottennaija:
Brace up people! This shit is getting real. At this rate, before the end of April, we will have up to 600 cases

If at the end of April we are @ 600 cases then we are already winning. Countries like Italy, Spain and the US recorded cases in the thousands in that same time-frame (6 weeks).

3 Likes

Health / Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by 4xplore: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
EdidemLord:
China is really dealing with America.I bet my left testicle that America will never be anywhere near world power after all these...
Am betting my Left testicle because I lost my Right testicle in a betting competition last week.

Get ready coz u re gonna loose the left one too. Lol
Health / Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by 4xplore: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
One week.
By the second week the hunger will be too much to bear.

11 Likes

Politics / Re: COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu by 4xplore: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2020
soojar:

Hope you can understand??
The question is how did America issue it's currency to stave-economic disaster? Answer: By injecting 2tr dollars into the economy in the form of direct payment to households, and more to come in form of increasing expenditure by engaging private business owners etc.

Exactly what Tinubu is saying we should copy. America did not print extra dollars (issue is not the same thing as print), Tinubu did not say print naira also, he meant issue/make available

We deal with FACTS and not your personal opinion. Read below without bias...

Where Will That $2 Trillion Come From?
24/7 Wall St. Staff
6 days ago
By Steve Harry

In all the talk about the $2 trillion Congress is considering to support the people out of work due to the corona virus, there has been little said about where the money comes from. The U.S. government is not Jesus and we are not talking fishes and loaves. Anyway, I don’t believe in miracles.

The government isn’t sitting on a big emergency cash reserve, or it wouldn’t be running a $1 trillion budget deficit. Will it just print the money?

Apparently, that is exactly what it will do. On Sunday night, 60 Minutes had an interview with Neil Kashkari, President of the Federal Reserved Bank of Minneapolis. He said Congress has “literally” given the Federal Reserve the authority to print money. He was not asked about the possible ill effects of doing so.

https://247wallst.com/investing/2020/03/25/where-will-that-2-trillion-come-from/amp/
Health / Re: Trump Saved The World With His Chloroquine Tweet by 4xplore: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
TB Joshua was right after all. Lol

1 Like

Politics / Re: COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu by 4xplore: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
soojar:

A 100 level economics student in the university will not tell the government to print physical naira note not to talk of someone of Tinubu's calibre who has worked for well known audit and financial firms in the world. A lazy journalist must have ignorantly or mischievously quoted him out of context and many band wagon follow follow too would just take it up like that.

When an economist say 'make more money available in the economy', he is talking of increasing government spending using monetary policies or reducing taxes and interest rates through fiscal policies.

Only in some few extreme cases will it be necessary to print more notes to jumpstart the economy, that's after provisions must have been made for the devaluation of your currency. I'm not sure we are in such a situation presently.

Naaa. He is backtracking. He nailed himself when he said "just as the US". The US issued (printed) more $$$.

Read again.

Tinubu added, “ Already , the price of oil has fallen to less than 30 dollars a barrel . This will bring a dollar shortfall . This does not, however , necessitate a corresponding shortfall in public sector naira expenditures .

“ The US controls dollar issuance . We control naira issuance as is our sovereign right . Just as America has used its sovereign right to issue its currency to stave economic disaster, so too may Nigeria issue naira for the same purpose .”

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-print-more-naira-notes-tinubu-tells-fg/lease read again.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu by 4xplore: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
LegendHero:

Can you see now? I read the whole statements and there is no where he made mention of government printing money.

Do you accept you are wrong in this instance?

Tinubu added, “ Already , the price of oil has fallen to less than 30 dollars a barrel . This will bring a dollar shortfall . This does not, however , necessitate a corresponding shortfall in public sector naira expenditures .

“ The US controls dollar issuance . We control naira issuance as is our sovereign right . Just as America has used its sovereign right to issue its currency to stave economic disaster, so too may Nigeria issue naira for the same purpose .”

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-print-more-naira-notes-tinubu-tells-fg/

1 Like

Politics / Re: COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu by 4xplore: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Insectkiller:
Fooolish, unprofessional journalist everywhere...

Why journalist dey report propaganda always...and misinforming or wrongly feeding d populace Everytime..

Anyways..good that u responded because we all thought it was ur speech..

Don't worry just kwantinu with ur plans and make sure u don't downCast any worker among d workforce in all ur companies..

We no like u but we love ur works because u put food on many people's table thru employment...keep it up

shocked cool

I hope u, jagaban, go pay me for dis hype
grin grin

Hope u can read??

1 Like

Politics / Re: COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu by 4xplore: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Erediauwa:
I knew he didn't say it, it's just some useless journalist writing rubbish emanating from their brains.

Even though I don't support His party and whatever they stand for or represent, I know Jagaban wouldn't want to jeopardize his 2023 ambition with that statement and like I rightly predicted, he came out to clear the air.

Nice one Jagaban.

BAT is backtracking because of the backlash it generated.

READ below.

Politics / Re: COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu by 4xplore: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
4Play:
Spare a thought for those who spent the last few days defending money printing because they thought Tinubu was in support of it.

He was in support of it. He was qouted!

BAT is making a u-turn because of the backlash it has generated.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG by 4xplore: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
fyneguy:

Are you an economic expert? Why is it right for the US and wrong for us?
Are the two economies mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.