Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response (41043 Views)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse / Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by robby1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
You think your kids are inquisitive?
Try explaining to a 5 year old who desperately wants a new toy that you are broke and the money you get from the cashpoint/ATM is not free when they can see "[size=14pt]Free[/size] cash withdrawal" in front of the ATM.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
Christmas Holiday at home, discussion with my my 4yrs old and 9 yrs old brother. (awww, they're both turning 5 and 10 years old next month)  cheesy

Me: *Screams* Tina, I'm going to my friends house.
Tina: Okay
my 9 years  brother : is it that boy you talk to on the phone?
Me: Have you been listening to my conversations?
Brother: No. Tina told me. So is he your boyfriend?
Me: J, not your business. I'm going out, tell mommy where I went.
Giggling,  my 4yrs old brother joins in: Should he tell mommy you're seeing your boyfriend?
Me: No, tell her that I'm calling the monster to come and get nosey brothers. Bye!
4 yrs old B : Liar. There is no monster.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by ade80: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
My sister in law recently got a portrait made of my engagement pictures, when my daughter saw the portrait she said "I know this is daddy but who is the woman beside him?
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by obidia(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
My 2year old plus daughter says all sorts of things that makes people roar with laughter, a couple of days ago my cousin asked her
Cousin : K what is your daddy's name
she refused to answer my cousin who know her as a talkative and even went as far as eying her, when my cousin now said sebi your daddy's name is D, ,she looked at my cousin and said is he your mate? with a big frown on her face.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by sugar001(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by ifihearam: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2012
Never a dull moment with kids.that's where I find solace wheneva I am down oo.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Heck: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ileke-Idi, plz kindly put f in front of your username and make it easy for us to id you as female
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by obidia(f): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2012
On a certain day School was on midterm break and i took my not yet 2yr old moma to the office , i was receiving a call and i guess the call took a long time and the next thing i know my daughter came to me and told me mommy you talk too much my colleagues that were there were sooo shocked, i smiled and told them she is repeating what i tell her any time shes  talking my ear off all the same they couldn't believe it could come out of the mouth of someone so young
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Ranoscky(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2012
Brb when i rememba any.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by labanj(f): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
When my brother was about 4 years old, my sister and he were having a bible quiz. The conversation was as follows. (His name is Isaac).

Sister: Who is the Son of God?
Isaac: Jesus
Sister: Who is the father of Isaac?
Isaac: (Quiet for a while, thinking and then blurting out) Daddy!!!

I no fit laff.

My niece was going out with her mum. They passed by a street where a big bonfire had been set. The girl called her mum's attention, "Mummy, see hellfire".

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by luckgames(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
My four year old daughter on a weekend visit turn to me and said “Daddy are you not scared living in this big house a lone?”
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by sledge406: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
A certain couple (a friend) had 2 girls while the wife was pregnant for a third. The husband clamoured for a boy when the second daughter was born. Behold, the lady delivered of another baby girl.

While people were sending congratulatory messages as the news got to them, her 2 daughters went visiting their mum in the hospital and on getting news of having another girl in the family, the second girl who is just less than 2 years of age was like, "Girl again!?"

On hearing it, I couldn't hold my laughter (a second child being a girl asking such when she nor come as boy). Guess she felt her father's pain and reacted on his behalf. Meanwhile, the mother didn't find it funny at all.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by egberipops(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
A girl of about 6 yrs and greeted me ''good afternoon uncle'' afternoon ebere. how far?
she frowned her face and told me that i am not suppose to tell her how far.
i asked her that what am i suppose to say?
she answered that i am suppose to ask her HOW ARE YOU,
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Tafugo: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
A woman and her ten- year-old son were in a taxi in Mumbai. It was raining and all the prostitutes were standing under the awnings.
Mom, said the boy, what are all those women doing? They’re waiting for their husbands to get off work, she replied.
The taxi driver turns around and says, Geez lady, why dont you tell him the truth? They are hookers, boy! They have sex with men for money.
The little boy’s eyes got wide and he says, Is that true, Mom?
His mother ,glaring hard at the driver, answers in the affirmative.
After a few minutes, the kid asks, Mom, what happens to the babies those women have?
"Most of them become taxi drivers! she said.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by freecocoa(f): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Egeripops,smart kid you gat there. cheesy
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by MarcAnthon(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
Tafugo:

A woman and her ten- year-old son were in a taxi in Mumbai. It was raining and all the LovePeddlers were standing under the awnings.
Mom, said the boy, what are all those women doing? They’re waiting for their husbands to get off work, she replied.
The taxi driver turns around and says, Geez lady, why dont you tell him the truth? They are hookers, boy! They Be Intimate with men for money.
After a few minutes, the kid asks, Mom, what happens to the babies those women have?

Touche cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Agimor(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dat is hillarious
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by wellmax(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
A neighbour put to bed and we went to greet her. I asked for the baby's sex and was told a boy. Then my daughter asked, If you were not born a boy or a girl what would you be? and there was silence. I just told her it has to be one of the two.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by zeeleso(f): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
I had this argument with a friend when i was in primary three. He insisted he was not a Nigerian because they didn't give birth to him in Nigeria but in Kano.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
Tafugo:

A woman and her ten- year-old son were in a taxi in Mumbai. It was raining and all the LovePeddlers were standing under the awnings.
The taxi driver turns around and says, Geez lady, why dont you tell him the truth? They are hookers, boy! They Be Intimate with men for money.

i bet this's a joke, but i cant stop laffing
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by indie22(f): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
Royal Roy:

My little nephew who's dad is american was brought to "africa" for one of my sister's wedding. On sunday after the wedding,my mum wanted to go show him off in church. She dressed him up in a fine lace attire,she put on some nice cap and beads on his neck. The boy screamed at her "i dnt need it" and pulled off the cap and beads. We all asked him why? He said "i havent seen any monkey since i came". We asked where he wanted to see the monkies? He said dad told me we are going to see lots of monkies here. The mum was so embarrased. Grandma quietly said well the monkies all went for holidays.

rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!! lolll!!
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
When i was in primary school,I remember going into a very heated argument with my classmates on how babies are born. They told me  babies pass thru the woman's netherparts when being born,but such an insinuation was so unthinkable considering the size of that part of a woman's anatomy that i insisted that babies came out through the navel. We took the argument to our classteacher,but she said we were too young to be disscussing such things and proceeded to give us two strokes of the cane each. I stuck firmly to my beliefs until years later when i was in Jss3,a documentary on cable about labour and delivery disabused me of the notion that babies are born thru the navel.

I was in shock for days.

It was around this period that my Integrated Science teacher told me to go and ask my parents the meaning of "Copul.ation". I had asked her what Copul.ation was when we were having a class on Reproduction.
When i asked my dad,he stared at me blankly for some seconds, then told me to go ask my mum. When i went to my mum, she hemmed and hawed,gave me an embarrased smile then referred me back to my dad. Till date they never explained the meaning of copu.lation to me.

And i still don't know what it means. Lol :-D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by sinie: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
My sister had a visitor(male) and as she was walking him home my 2 plus old niece asked! ' Who is dat man with ur sister, I answered he is her friend! Then she said ' is she sleeping with him?' I looked at her stunned for a while before I realized she meant will she spend d night out? I could only laugh and say ' no she is coming back' lol
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
I remember a lil girl whose mom was pregnant n her dad had a pot belly.when d mom went to d hospital 2 deliver n came back home with d baby 2geda with her dad,d lil girl askd with a serious n confused look on her face,"daddy,why didn't u put 2 bed too?"since his paunch was still fat.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by Mucokey(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
While i was abt 7yrs, my close mate's mother was bin delivered of baby n we're wondering how came abt dis baby though we're awared of her being pregnant. There, i suggested dat de dad had 2 cut open her tommy 2 get de baby out since dis happened in de night while in de mornin we're as well seeing visitors 2 dia home cos dis baby was delivered witin de locality n surely not in any hospital not even a clinic. Bt still, i neva bothered confirming if truely de tommy was actually ripped open
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by olapo(f): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
laff grin grin grin grin wan make me invite boko haram to my church crusade o, LMFAO!!

KIDS CAN BE FUNNY AND DARING
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by chopwell: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
i remember when i was very young and i went into a discussion with my older brother about where babies came out from.
i told him i did not know but i think they came out from a red place between a woman's legs. out of curiosity, he raised up mu legs
to see the red place shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by angelhair(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
When I was pregnant this cute heart little girl wanted to see the baby. She was please, can I see your baby, please?

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by caseymoney(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
My little 4yr old boy keep asking me if the priest at the place of worship is God. I said NO, he's not God and God can not been seen with naked eyes.
Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by frudokafor(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ siniee u reali got meee there

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response by crackhouse(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2012
A conversation b/w mum and her kid. kid: who born me. Mum: me ofcourse. Kid: but we were taught in the catecheism class that it's God that made us and that's why we are children of God. Mum: yeah, God made u but i born u. Kid: that means i am a child of God and not yours. Mum: yeah, u are a child of God and also mine. Kid: hmm{confused}.

(1) (2) (3)

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / I Saw Indecency In My Sister's Phone. What Should I Do To Her? / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.