Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo (32080 Views)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by islandmoon: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2019
hunger doesn't know Yoruba or Igbo, my uncle voted buhari, this is someone who used to support us because he work in a top oil company, but has now lost his rig job after those bombing of oil facilities following buhari aggressive approach in the Niger delta , he's busy complaining about no money now , he has pumped his savings into businesses that failed because of buhari policy, he then run to church to sow seed with his highlander, thinking miracle will happen, you wont believe he think village people are the one after him? the is a man that used his own thumb to pull himself down by voting buhari , he still planning to vote buhari again.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by ejimatic: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2019
darecool:

What a shallow and myopic reasoning. Who cares about the president's region or race?
. Yorubas do.They did it in 2015 and will do it it again in 2019. Yaraduas was sick but Yoruba supported him.They believed the north was presenting him.Same applied to Buhari it is the north agenda.If Atiku and Buhari line up in the south west Buhari will have more people behind him all because of Osinbajo and power shift in 2023 which is non negotiable..... The truth is bitter but it must be said.Feb 16 is around the corner.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by EniiT: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2019
mankand:
Him eye go clear say yoruba have dumped osinbade long time ago

Says who? Feb 16 is around the corner. Since you lot have decided to toe tribal line....we too will vote our son.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by ejimatic: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2019
anjigirl:
Yorubas dont toll sentiments line,if they vote for Buhari its because of his achievement not because of Osinbanjo beside Yorubas really have no reason not to vote Buhari.Majority of his projects are concentrated in south-west
. and finally Yorubas can not wait till 2031 for power to come to south. Nothing will change 2023!
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by azpekuliar: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Mrexcell:

This is the main reason why Nigerians can never get it right anytime soon because of too much tribal hatred for each other the whole south have been clamouring for restructuring for decades now we all have the opportunity now to get it by electing atiku/obi but too much tribal politics won't allow us to do the right thing this time.I really pray that the yorubas will not allow themselves to be deceived again by those who are really the true benefinaries of all these tribal politics they ought to be looking at the bigger picture of atiku/obi ticket instead of petty issues like tribe and religion.

The prophecy must be fulfilled. cheesy

We are only playing out what has been scripted by the colonialists in the years from the amalgamation leading up to independence. The country was setup to fail from the very beginning. It is all there in the colonial archives. Yoke these major tribes (who have little in common) together in a manner that ensures they will perpetually be at each other's throat for centuries to come enough to guarantee their own under-development. grin
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Ohaneze did not adopt PDP because of their son. They have voted against their sons in the time past for a more auspicious candidate from SW and North. Tribalism is primitive!

Ohaneze said it plainly that they cannot abandon THEIR SON and endorse buhari.

That was their exact word.

THEIR SON!

So they are rooting for Atiku because of THEIR SON Obi and not because of good governance.

The Yorubas will respond in kind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by AfonjaConehead: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2019
dvdwed:
We Yorubas are nationalists by nature. PMB is the wrong brand.

Forget about my moniker,may God bless you richly and abundantly.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2019
islandmoon:
hunger doesn't know Yoruba or Igbo, my uncle voted buhari, this is someone who used to support us because he work in a top oil company, but has now lost his rig job after those bombing of oil facilities following buhari aggressive approach in the Niger delta , he's busy complaining about no money now , he has pumped his savings into businesses that failed because of buhari policy, he then run to church to sow seed with his highlander, thinking miracle will happen, you wont believe he think village people are the one after him? the is a man that used his own thumb to pull himself down by voting buhari , he still planning to vote buhari again.
He is a real man who wont blame others for his misfortune and i am sure he understood the system.Buhari is not our problem its dwindled revenue.He is doing everything to reduce the cost of governance but sadly the elite wont tell you the truth
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2019
islandmoon:

Buharis policies actually brought peace to the Niger delta. It was during GEJs time that bombing was a normal thing in the Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by opribo(m): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2019
Just imagine that, premising bad leadership on tribalism. In order words, Yoruba's should because prof is Yoruba, allow a dementia bubu to continue to embarass the nation? God forbid.

Yoruba's are not like that, the many great yoruba men and women across the country who have watched carefully events in the last three years and seen far and beyond whats going on and have decided that this in not just another election but a battle for the future of our children and the right thing now is to vote out the incompetent bubu.
The cabal should not use the VP to confuse the electorate, the VP we know is only used to shield the blunder called bubu but that time has expired, bubu must go, his time is up.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Omon605(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2019
orion7:
leave keyamo. let him keep massaging the weak egos of zombies.

he seems not to know afenifere has endorced atiku

I stoped listening when he said buhari will win adamawa

lol. keyamo should go to his state "delta" and re-echo these words. I bet 500k he will be lynched

Hmmmmm, you believe keyamo lied when he said pmb will will in Adamawa? Have you been to adamawa? If not we'll the worst pmb can get in adamawa is a least 40%,i mean what I said the worst. Had apcnot be campaigning in delta state, but ogboru and uduagha have not be lynch. Stop using those derogatory statements my brother. Am from Edo state and I stays in the North, Atiku is not popular here.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't have anything to add!

Me too
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Effiongdbest: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2019
Misterdhee1:

OH yeah. He is supporting Buhari, his SAN must automatically be a joke. grin grin grin But Mike Ozekhome is a legend because he's in tune with your political stance. Triple-barrelled hypocrisy grin grin grin

if your put Mike and Toutish Keyamo is the same platform and ask international(neutral) community to judge who is learned amongst the two, you already know who would carry the day. Keyamo is a lose street urchin who plays shouting and interruption in a debate as if he is in a heated argument. He is totally an EMPTY BASTARD. Only empty bastards like him can relate to his ramblings....
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Omon605:

Hmmmmm, you believe keyamo lied when he said pmb will will in Adamawa? Have you been to adamawa? If not we'll the worst pmb can get in adamawa is a least 40%,i mean what I said the worst. Had apcnot be campaigning in delta state, but ogboru and uduagha have not be lynch. Stop using those derogatory statements my brother. Am from Edo state and I stays in the North, Atiku is not popular here.

A church member son is doing you his youth service in Adamawa and he said if Atiku win in some northern states which is impossible ooo, he will not see draw in Adamawa grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by VaselineCrew: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2019
Sowore 2019

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by BigIyanga: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2019
KenOne:
Peter Obi the man from East-China with a Chinese name as Him tu Lie.

Keyamo cracked me up on this.

Can somebody post that Peter Obi Chinese picture.
Keyamo looked uneducated and unprepared when debated by Galadima.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2019
ejimatic:
. and finally Yorubas can not wait till 2031 for power to come to south. Nothing will change 2023!
You have no idea how much Hausa people love Yorubas and i am sure igbos will never vote against Yoruba either if a Yoruba is contesting.
Anyway Yoruba is going to regain the power in 2023.I really want IGBO PRESIDENT but no party can field an igbo man they are going to lose.The situation in south east and igbo rhetorics is making it difficult for people to trust them with power
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by bionixs: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't have anything to add!
when he is enjoying whereas majority of Yorubas are suffering. whatever Osibanjo is today is for im pocket and on Im papa's name. ? Where is his children and mama Kunle's son who has been at home for months because she couldn't effort his school fees. When it is election time,we are all together in it but after elections, we are back in the street and they are back in their cosy homes built from our common wealth stolen from us. ANY POLITICIAN,BE MY BROTHER,CHURCH MEMBER OR WHO THAT CANNOT BRING GOOD LIFE TO ME IN THE STREET WILL NEVER SEE MY VOTE. THEY ARE WHATEVER THEY ARE FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES. IT IS THEIR FATHERS' NAMES THAT IS MADE POPULAR. ANYONE WHO CAN MAKE LIFE PRACTICALLY BETTER FOR NIGERIANS IN THE STREET IS THE MAN THAT HAS MY VOTE. I DONT CARE WHERE HE COMES FROM,SUDAN OR ANYWHERE. YORUBA MEN MADE ME WHAT I AM TODAY BY GOD'S GRACE. NO IGBOMAN WOULD BE MENTIONED IN MY STORY SO FAR,WHEREAS I AM AN IGBOMAN. IF GIVEN 4 YEARS AND YOU STILL TELL STORIES AND GIVE REASONS,GO HOME AND LET US TRY SOMEONE ELSE. WE ARE ABOUT 180 MILLION IN NIGERIA,SO WE ARE NOT LACKING WHO COULD BE A LEADER HERE. IN SHORT ,IF WE CANNOT KNOW THE DIRECTION OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR LEADER AFTER 2 YEAR OF BEING ELECTED,LET IMPEACHMENT BE DEPLOYED. WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR STORIES. LET US BE WISE. NIGERIA IS A GOOD PLACE MESSED BY FEW ELITES WHO ARE DECEIVING THE REST. SOWORE AND MOGHALU SOUND MORE REAL AND CONVINCING TO ME THAN THE REST. ATIKU COULD BE KEPT ON STANDBY. BUHARI AND HIS NO DO GOOD CABALS SHOULD JUST LEAVE US ALONE,WE ARE NOT THEIR FAMILY MEMEBERS THEY PROVIDE FOOD FOR WHICH GIVE THEM POWER TO ORDER AROUND. THEIR BADLUCKS HAVE TAKEN SO MUCH FROM US. I AM TIRED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by islandmoon: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Buharis policies actually brought peace to the Niger delta. It was during GEJs time that bombing was a normal thing in the Niger delta

you are just like Buhari himself, you no longer remember when the militant was bombing, before osibanjo went to beg them while buhari was busy acting like a bull in the China shop? was it Jonathan that was chasing tompolo around? was he the one who took the golden staff in their kingdom? was he the one who killed Tompolo father? was he the one who tried to relocate petroleum university from the Niger delta to kaduna?
guy, wake up from your slumber

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by VaselineCrew: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2019
Nigerians are not ready yet for good governance!

You will continue to be the laughing stock of the entire world.

You want to vote for Buhari or Atiku as an educated person? chai! God please save your people, please!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by VaselineCrew: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2019
I can understand if almajiri want to vote for Buhari or Atiku, but you that your parents paid full school fees for from primary school to secondary school to university, you will now shun all that education and vote like the almajiri?

So what is the difference between you and almajiri?

Why did you even bother going to school?

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2019
Money and power are bi*ches. Festus Keyamo. grin

Why do people play tribalism when they want power, and later start promoting fake unity. Chai! Calling an Ibo man a China, and yoruba a professor. People like this man are our problem. Even Prof Osinbajo himself has turned to become a liability the day he started campaigning door to door that Buhari and the Fulanis are going to release power to the yorubas. Are ibos not human? Do they not have the right to be the president of Nigeria? But I cannot get it, our first president, an ibo man wa bad at all. Zik, Ahmadu Bello, and Awolowo are not bad guys. Why these nonsense talk by these present leaders? They are the ones sowing bad seeds in youths. Later, they will come out to condemn crime when they are the ones sowing the seeds now. Foolish people. Imagine the president endorsing a governor whose video was all round the country collecting bribe in dollars. And he is saying he is fighting corruption. Chai. Hunger for power has made Buhari to lose his prestige. Fake integrity president. Very very "kwarrupt".

I am sure they will come out for me and start caling me ipod, biafra, etc cos of this post. But who cares?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by nilesinc: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2019
They keep preaching hate and one side and yet talk about unity on the other.

This isn't about whether one is Yoruba or Chinese what is important to Nigerians today is the candidate that is capable to make things work.

Alot of people lost their jobs, business and alot in jail because of this breakdown, but our govt. Didn't think things through to create soft landed for the affected ones.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by kolaaderin: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2019
7lives:

A man who sold a a government owned steel rolling mill, valued at $5.4 billions, for $200 millions, cannot be described as selfless.
Four of such state owned properties, were sold by this same man, and there are others too that this man, must have probably sold to himself using fronts.
This is the man that sales promoters want the Omoluabis to come and line up in the sun, or probably in the rain to vote for?.
As the AC, Action Congress candidate, he did not get our vote, na now when he is contesting on a battered image called PDP, we go come vote am.
Make una just get una handkerchiefs ready sha, you heard it from me first, even those sales promoters following PDP in the SW wailing "ebi o ", will not vote PDP.
It is just NOT in Yoruba's character to be stupid, shebi una see wetin Omisore do PDP in Osun, even PDP and Atiku self no dey expect much.
The disgrace will start from Obasanjo's ward as usual, it will proceed to the Bells University, it will rise like a tsunami, to swallow whatever remains of that cursed name PDP in SW, even smaller parties like Accord will have a better outing, than PDP.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Bad market no dey sell here, abandon Oshinbajo for a common criminal like an Atiku?, it may happen in other places, it can never happen in Yorubland, even if our son is not involved, Yoruba no go ever vote for a candidate with a soiled image, we are not called the Omoluabis for nothing.
God bless you Omoluabi. This people don't know we yourubas have morals , we will rather keep a sick honest man than to stick our neck out for a known thief. Soiled name like that Atiku is a taboo, if we can't send him to prison he will not be empowered by us. The tribes that so Much believe in fraud can have him as there president, not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by robinsoncrosoe: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2019
I have always maintained this

Our problem is not corruption but tribalism,nepotism and religion
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Ohaneze was not alone in adopting Atiku. In the same venue and meeting were other bodies including Afenifere, northern elders forum, middle belt forum, Niger Delta forum, etc. How come it is only Ohaneze endorsement that is singled out. Is it that the intended recipients of the fake news and propaganda are fools or they are known to reason only irrationally.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by islandmoon: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2019
anjigirl:
He is a real man who wont blame others for his misfortune and i am sure he understood the system.Buhari is not our problem its dwindled revenue.He is doing everything to reduce the cost of governance but sadly the elite wont tell you the truth

didn't you read the post or you find it hard to understand like buhari does? may be you don't read too, I said hes blaming village people , has even vowed never to visit the village again.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2019
islandmoon:

you are just like Buhari himself, you no longer remember when the militant was bombing, before osibanjo went to beg them while buhari was busy acting like a bull in the China shop? was it Jonathan that was chasing tompolo around? was he the one who took the golden staff in their kingdom? was he the one who killed Tompolo father? was he the one who tried to relocate petroleum university from the Niger delta?
guy, wake up from your slumber

You don't make an Omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Show of force was necessary in the creeks of the delta as nobody should be a nuisance in Nigeria by threatening the FG.

After force we can now preach restraint so they will know what continued force would bring

Tombolo is/was a criminal made powerful by Jonathan. His influence needed to be cut. It worked successfully.

All in all, it achieved the desired results. The Niger delta has never been this devoid of bombings and pipeline explosions in a long time
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by VaselineCrew: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Really the black man is cursed!

How many all black Nations can boast of being as great as countries in the west

You have another chance as a Nation to get it right, but you don't want to get it right, you only care about seeing Yoruba or Igbo in pains. Well the good thing is that we all suffer here together, but then again, some poeple are used to the suffering so it's the people that don't want to suffer that I feel for.

Most Nigerians are born and bred to suffer in life and die miserably!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by sokera: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2019
How can anyone think south-west will vote massively for PDP ? It’s not politically logical , a region controlled by APC ... all the states are APC states , and the VP is from South/West , with the massive federal projects in the region ... it will be foolish for anyone to think Yorubas will massively vote PDP ... even without federal might PDP as never get south-west support not to talk of now that APC controls the federal... anyway I am a Yoruba man and I know what is happening here ... we shall see that day but I know some people will Ignore these factors after seeing results from south/west and call it rigging ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sọ̀rọ̀ Sókè, 10 Other Popular Trends Nigerians Used To “catch Cruise" In 2020 / Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix) / ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.