Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo (32078 Views)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Worksunlimited:

But it's still this same China that dashes you money, this same China that loans you money, this same China that supplies business men goods and services to bring to this country, this same China you all ran to for exchange rate agreement to make Yuan our common or sole exchange rate currency..

So, one man decides to make things easier by getting closer to China to learn how they do things, in order to make things easier for the common man, na that time una call am China man, they raise dust...

Chai! Who do this kind thing to Nigeria?

Once upon a time China was import dependent until they broke that cycle.

Buhari is on the path to breaking the same cycle in Nigeria.

If Obi the Chinese import wants to adopt the practices of China then he should not be selective.

One of the major problems of Nigeria is corruption and chinas method that worked for them when it comes to corruption was the issuance of a death penalty on defaulters.

Chinas is the most populous nation in the world while Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world and thus we should adopt the same punishment for corrupt individuals but will PDP or the senators or people like you allow it without carrying placards on the streets claiming our democracy is in danger?

Ordinary Onnoghen the self confessed thief see the reactions.

In China Onnoghen would have been long dead and so would people like Atiku
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by 7lives: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2019
sokera:
How can anyone think south-west will vote massively for PDP ? It’s not politically logical , a region controlled by APC ... all the states are APC states , and the VP is from South/West , with the massive federal projects in the region ... it will be foolish for anyone to think Yorubas will massively vote PDP ... even without federal might PDP as never get south-west support not to talk of now that APC controls the federal... anyway I am a Yoruba man and I know what is happening here ... we shall see that day but I know some people will Ignore these factors after seeing results from south/west and call it rigging ...

Let them continue to bother themselves with a matter thats already set in stone
Yoruba that are the most enlightened folks in Nigeria , are the ones yeye people, expect to commit political suicide because the sitting president, has fallen short of the general expectations?.
They just don't get it. we didn't benefit anything from 16 years of PDP, we have benefitted from APC, and we still stand to gain more, why should we score an own goal by voting against our benefactors?.
Ekiti state vote is going to be the most brutal against PDP in SW. those guys are still laying curses on PDP, even up till now.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Ayobami7(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2019
好朋友阮
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Portsvessels: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2019
This guy seems not to know the Yoruba nation
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by chosenwan1(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2019
This tribal nonsense has to stop. This is not sustainable, ask the northerners that thrive on this even to their own detriment. I see this behaviour encroaching into the west. The so called "intellectuals", all nigeria needs is competence even if it comes from an alien.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by murmee: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Buharis policies actually brought peace to the Niger delta. It was during GEJs time that bombing was a normal thing in the Niger delta
Thank you!
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by nextnear(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkW-kuzlU0
then let yoruba hold on to their son and Igbo too to theirs, the fight is in the north, let see how they share the vote over there.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by murmee: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2019
islandmoon:

you are just like Buhari himself, you no longer remember when the militant was bombing, before osibanjo went to beg them while buhari was busy acting like a bull in the China shop? was it Jonathan that was chasing tompolo around? was he the one who took the golden staff in their kingdom? was he the one who killed Tompolo father? was he the one who tried to relocate petroleum university from the Niger delta?
guy, wake up from your slumber
But you know very well that Buhari met a crisis riden Niger Delta. The crisis did not start with Buhari’s regime.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Menusvan: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Neither would Igbos vote for a foreign thief from Cameroon. Not even Ghana o, Cameroon of all countries.

Ati'aku Al'Camerooni, remove your trouser!
See as yu carry this matter for head like zobo
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Shuugar98(f): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2019
drlateef:

You must be a bastard Yoruba who uses left hand to describe his parents abode.
as a Yoruba man, what have you benefitted from Buhari and Osinbanjo presidency for 4yrs?
I am a proud Yoruba son, and in my Area of Lagos state, Nobody wants to vote for Osinbanjo because he's a liar and a fraudulent Yoruba man.... he's not omoluabi..only people benefitting from this government want them to continue, reasonable Nigerians want them out.... Yoruba's don't vote based on sentiment, only tinubu stooges and illiterate, religious dingbat and beneficiaries of Trader moni(vote buying) will vote for buhari and osinbanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by DMerciful(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2019
You know this cannot gain traction right? You're just wasting your time repeating this incessantly
Corrinthians:
Neither would Igbos vote for a foreign thief from Cameroon. Not even Ghana o, Cameroon of all countries.

Ati'aku Al'Camerooni, remove your trouser!
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by murmee: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2019
ericsmith:

Anyone who thinks atiku will restructure nigeria must be living in a world of fantasies
have you asked yourselves why atiku only talk of restructuring when he runs campaign in eastern region alone the moment olembe atiku get to campaign grounds in the north he dumps restructuring @ d airport toilet ... politics of tell them what they want to hear .. dear igbos vote for eric mo maa restructure nigeria ...sakamanje grin

Food for thoughts ; why is atiku not preaching restructuring during campaign in the north ??
Very brilliant submission.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Wahala90: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2019
Not all Yorubas are fools!

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by omoiyalayi(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2019
phorget:
Ayam not understanding again o. Buhari is from Sudan, Atiku is from Cameron, and now Peter Obi has suddenly become a China man. This drama don tire me aswear.

grin LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The language of ohaneze is the issue.

They began divisive language and the Yorubas will pay them back in kind

You are ignored.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by damocool(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Koralords:
Shut up am Yoruba and am voting atiku ..Na Osinbajo Dey feed me and my family Na...that's one of the reason why Nigeria is backward ..what's my bussiness if osinbajo is same tribe with me and am not enjoying dividence of democracy
Are you minded them, what have we benefited in southwest because he's from Southwest.. What has he done personally in southwest in a which Yoruba people are benefiting from? Himself and his family are only enjoying the packages attached to his office..
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by kayusely70(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Never, not for a tribal bigot and pathological liar.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by shegra58: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
KenOne:
Peter Obi the man from East-China with a Chinese name as Him tu Lie.

Keyamo cracked me up on this.

Can somebody post that Peter Obi Chinese picture.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by rapid101(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
7lives:

A man who sold a a government owned steel rolling mill, valued at $5.4 billions, for $200 millions, cannot be described as selfless.
Four of such state owned properties, were sold by this same man, and there are others too that this man, must have probably sold to himself using fronts.
This is the man that sales promoters want the Omoluabis to come and line up in the sun, or probably in the rain to vote for?.
As the AC, Action Congress candidate, he did not get our vote, na now when he is contesting on a battered image called PDP, we go come vote am.
Make una just get una handkerchiefs ready sha, you heard it from me first, even those sales promoters following PDP in the SW wailing "ebi o ", will not vote PDP.
It is just NOT in Yoruba's character to be stupid, shebi una see wetin Omisore do PDP in Osun, even PDP and Atiku self no dey expect much.
The disgrace will start from Obasanjo's ward as usual, it will proceed to the Bells University, it will rise like a tsunami, to swallow whatever remains of that cursed name PDP in SW, even smaller parties like Accord will have a better outing, than PDP.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Bad market no dey sell here, abandon Oshinbajo for a common criminal like an Atiku?, it may happen in other places, it can never happen in Yorubland, even if our son is not involved, Yoruba no go ever vote for a candidate with a soiled image, we are not called the Omoluabis for nothing.
shot up der wht re u saying

Which omoalabi u b
D one in South America abi d one in delta state

Tribalism will make u miss ur helper in Jesus name
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by wman(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
ejimatic:
. Yorubas do.They did it in 2015 and will do it it again in 2019. Yaraduas was sick but Yoruba supported him.They believed the north was presenting him.Same applied to Buhari it is the north agenda.If Atiku and Buhari line up in the south west Buhari will have more people behind him all because of Osinbajo and power shift in 2023 which is non negotiable..... The truth is bitter but it must be said.Feb 16 is around the corner.

SO what happened when they voted for Jonathan in 2011?
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by islandmoon: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Some lost jobs, others got employment. This has always been the norm even in so called developed nations.

Jobs are gotten and taken away its a cycle that has been with us for ages and did not begin with APC.

Besides in the so called days of plenty of PDP statistics had it that millions of Jobs were lost and even in the time of Atiku over 5 million jobs were lost due to his fraudulent privatization drive where he sold of over 70 of Nigeria's assets without taking into consideration the workers who were there.

This same Buhari has noe shouldered the responsibility of paying off their pensions which was left unpaid for 10 to 20 years.

This same PDP drove us to recession from which Buhari has brought us out of. A recession that even Italy couldn't escape as they are not fully in it.

The problem with a lot of you Is that you are mostly social media followers and never research real news when presented.

Buhari has been the most focused leader we have ever had. He turned his back on the dangerously powerful elite whose lone focus Is to loot and keep looting from this country without regard for the masses.

Buhari has now done the unusual and that is to focus on the downtrodden and forgotten masses much to the chagrin of the elite who felt it would be business as usual.

Taking the pipeline contract from Tombolo was s good move. Our military or navy should be responsible for safeguarding those and not a bunch of militia.

I am forced to believe you don't reason well

your 30,000 Npower allowance will not let you use your sense , even Amechi his minister said the man doesn't care? he even said the old man said, Amechi, what is my business with Onitsha goat sellers, look at the way people are been murdered in Benue? has he said anything? may you life be managed the way buhari is managing Nigeria, from your generation to generation, just say Amen and I will vote buhari
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by ofuonyebi: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Very soon after February 16...all these yamayanma and talkutaku...nonsense go come to an end!

one of these men, will be crowned as king.....the other will be robed as a debtor
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by gare(f): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkW-kuzlU0

Are you now the spokesperson for the Yoruba people or they can't speak for themselves

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by islandmoon: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
murmee:
But you know very well that Buhari met a crisis riden Niger Delta. The crisis did not start with Buhari’s regime.

zombie, may your life from generation to generation be managed the way buhari is managing Nigeria, just day Amen and I will vote for Buhari. I don't have time , I need to go and find food for my family, you are being paid to defend him on social media, just say Amen to that prayer
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by famagro: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
AFONJACOW:
AFONJA and their hatred for Igbos... when will these envy folks come out of this tribal politics coward Awolowo posses them with

So it was bravery displayed by Ojukwu and Kanu by running away after countless people had died for the fraud they sold to you people.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
islandmoon:

your 30,000 Npower allowance will not let you use your sense , even Amechi his minister said the man doesn't care? he even said the old man said, Amechi, what is my business with Onitsha goat sellers, look at the way people are been murdered in Benue? has he said anything? may you life be managed the way buhari is managing Nigeria, from your generation to generation, just say Amen and I will vote buhari

Idiots always think that every supporter of buhari is paid for it

Refer that to yourself.

Security votes were given to Ortom so he could handle the security situation in Benue but he looted them which was why APC ejected him.

It was the same Buhari who demanded an enquiry be launched in Benue regarding the killings and they discovered that Ortom was looting the monies instead of using it for what it was meant for.

They also discovered that Ortom was Paying a boko haram man who happened to be an SA of his

Immediately this man was arrested the killing stopped.

Benue people know that Ortom was behind all the happenings in Benue so he could loot security votes.

This is why Benue people now want him out
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by ejimatic: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
wman:

SO what happened when they voted for Jonathan in 2011?
. My brother You are following Nigerian politics.I respect you.....The death of Yardua made Jonathan come into the scene.When he contested he was made to realize that he had one only one term to use.for the power to go to the North as arranged. The consensus they reached was that Jonathan should rule with the support of the southwest since he would use only a term.Only Aregbesola of Osun State said PDP would not be allowed to win in Osun because he just became the governor thriough Appeal court judgement in Ibadan.The result was as agreed PDP won presidency in south west except Osun state...That is why when Jonatjan wanted another term the south west with the north ganged up against him.Then Buhari came in.My submission is Jonathan votes in the south west were concesus votes.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by 9gerian: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Interestingly, other tribes know that the Yorubas are mostly objective and promote equity irrespective of tribe or religion. However, they would rather do the opposite by being very sectional, while expecting the Yorubas to be fair and progressive as usual. They actually think the Yorubas are fools promoting equity and justice above every other thing grin

I laugh when some people say they want their own independence but fail to foster a culture of equity and justice; the resulting implosion will be an interesting watch in those regions that have trained their people to hate others as a way of life. You can’t give what you don’t have.

Boko Haram did not happen over night!!!

anjigirl:
Festus Keyamo really disappointed me last night,Buba Galadima destroyed him and APC grin grin grin

As Buba Galadima said,Buhari should not bank on Osinbajo to get yoruba vote,yoruba dont give a shiit if you are their son or a foreigner,they only cares about your achievement

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Afobaba33(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yoruba's Don atikulate since.dye deceive yourself oooo undecided
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Realist2: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
I think this is hate speech, dividing the country along ethnic lines is too dangerous to be silent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Kidnapped In Church By Imo Government House Security Officials (Video / ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention / Bukola Saraki & Wife Celebrate Daughter, Tosin's 30th Birthday (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.