Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo (32081 Views)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Parada: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
We have your likes and the likes of every of your family member. Your treatment is different from that of any Biafran, na eternal shame be una food like you suffered in Ekiti n Osun so pls proceed with your wailing it sha not depart your household till 2023 after Buhari must have been tru with his second term. All of us can not be foolish to vote a self confessed criminal selling off the nations commonwealth to his foolish Friends that is your portion n that of your household not us.

Clvot:
Sango Olukoso Loma pa anyone that tells any Yoruba person to Support That Dullard called Buhari ,Am a Yoruba Tokan Tokan ,Already Articulated ,That Midget that called Himself pastor dining with that Certificate less Terrorist will soonest be Booted out . Nonsense.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
7lives:

A man who sold a a government owned steel rolling mill, valued at $5.4 billions, for $200 millions, cannot be described as selfless.
Four of such state owned properties, were sold by this same man, and there are others too that this man, must have probably sold to himself using fronts.
This is the man that sales promoters want the Omoluabis to come and line up in the sun, or probably in the rain to vote for?.
As the AC, Action Congress candidate, he did not get our vote, na now when he is contesting on a battered image called PDP, we go come vote am.
Make una just get una handkerchiefs ready sha, you heard it from me first, even those sales promoters following PDP in the SW wailing "ebi o ", will not vote PDP.
It is just NOT in Yoruba's character to be stupid, shebi una see wetin Omisore do PDP in Osun, even PDP and Atiku self no dey expect much.
The disgrace will start from Obasanjo's ward as usual, it will proceed to the Bells University, it will rise like a tsunami, to swallow whatever remains of that cursed name PDP in SW, even smaller parties like Accord will have a better outing, than PDP.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Bad market no dey sell here, abandon Oshinbajo for a common criminal like an Atiku?, it may happen in other places, it can never happen in Yorubland, even if our son is not involved, Yoruba no go ever vote for a candidate with a soiled image, we are not called the Omoluabis for nothing.
Weyrey speak for yourself I am a Yoruba man from Ibadan I and my family are already Atikulated.Useless son of Oodua.Oduduwa will be turning in his grave cos of people like you who have destroyed the Yoruba good image and glory.Useless idiot. Like Tinubu their paymaster,big fools hoping the northern Aso rock cabal will handover power to the Yoruba nation incase Buhari win in 2023.you will wait till you grow grey hair
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by goldenarrow: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Keyamo spread hate speech against the Igbos yesterday on channel tv sunday politics. He will bear the brunt in future.

Easterners should stop patronizing his law chambers, that man is a dangerous fraud. Every Igbo man that has his case-file in his office should better withdraw their case-file from his office before he finishes them The man is a fraudulent bigot and I am happy he exposed himself.

We intelligent Yoruba know the tribal game he is playing. He had been promised AGF position if his propaganda and hate speech succeed in keeping dumbohari in power. We Yorubas are not fooled

This is my thread against bigot Keyamo the ambulances chasing charge-and-bail buffoon, eating crumb from dumbohari's table.

https://www.nairaland.com/5001047/sunday-politics-festus-keyamo-anti-igbo#75394953

Mr. IbrahimDaramola or whatever you chose to label yourself, keep calling yourself "We intelligent Yoruba", we know you very well. We know the way an impostor will keep calling himself "We intelligent Yoruba". Well done o.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Sideffect: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkW-kuzlU0

KEYAMO the puppet/zombie of the last order
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Parcks(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
7lives:

A man who sold a a government owned steel rolling mill, valued at $5.4 billions, for $200 millions, cannot be described as selfless.
Four of such state owned properties, were sold by this same man, and there are others too that this man, must have probably sold to himself using fronts.
This is the man that sales promoters want the Omoluabis to come and line up in the sun, or probably in the rain to vote for?.
As the AC, Action Congress candidate, he did not get our vote, na now when he is contesting on a battered image called PDP, we go come vote am.
Make una just get una handkerchiefs ready sha, you heard it from me first, even those sales promoters following PDP in the SW wailing "ebi o ", will not vote PDP.
It is just NOT in Yoruba's character to be stupid, shebi una see wetin Omisore do PDP in Osun, even PDP and Atiku self no dey expect much.
The disgrace will start from Obasanjo's ward as usual, it will proceed to the Bells University, it will rise like a tsunami, to swallow whatever remains of that cursed name PDP in SW, even smaller parties like Accord will have a better outing, than PDP.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Bad market no dey sell here, abandon Oshinbajo for a common criminal like an Atiku?, it may happen in other places, it can never happen in Yorubland, even if our son is not involved, Yoruba no go ever vote for a candidate with a soiled image, we 4are not called the Omoluabis for nothing.
Noise...
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by goldenarrow: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
gare:

Are you now the spokesperson for the Yoruba people or they can't speak for themselves

He has legitimate rights to speak as such. Keyamo is part Yoruba, part Delta. Google is your friend.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by goldenarrow: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
anjigirl:
Festus Keyamo really disappointed me last night,Buba Galadima destroyed him and APC grin grin grin

As Buba Galadima said,Buhari should not bank on Osinbajo to get yoruba vote,yoruba dont give a shiit if you are their son or a foreigner,they only cares about your achievement

My dear don't be misled. Galadima can not speak for Yoruba.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by gare(f): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
goldenarrow:

He has legitimate rights to speak as such. Keyamo is part Yoruba, part Delta. Google is your friend.

Dont refer me to google, if you can't respond then pretend not to see the mention

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Sideffect: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Koralords:
Shut up am Yoruba and am voting atiku ..Na Osinbajo Dey feed me and my family Na...that's one of the reason why Nigeria is backward ..what's my bussiness if osinbajo is same tribe with me and am not enjoying dividence of democracy

come too much oil dey for your brain.. dont mind the dead brain brain zombies wailing ..
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by sokera: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
7lives:

Let them continue to bother themselves with a matter thats already set in stone
Yoruba that are the most enlightened folks in Nigeria , are the ones yeye people, expect to commit political suicide because the sitting president, has fallen short of the general expectations?.
They just don't get it. we didn't benefit anything from 16 years of PDP, we have benefitted from APC, and we still stand to gain more, why should we score an own goal by voting against our benefactors?.
Ekiti state vote is going to be the most brutal against PDP in SW. those guys are still laying curses on PDP, even up till now.
Majority of Yoruba voters don’t have time to argue on platform like nairaland , but on that Election Day my brothers from south/east will understand why no one should never under rate south/west votes ... same mistake PDP did in 2015 they are doing same thing again .... anyway as for me and my entire family are voting for APC @ every level ...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Heavance(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
We will keep being fooled by the North.....
So it is by tribe we are to vote now, thats what i see.
At first APC said the PDP candidate couldn't go to USA, after he did nobody said anything, but assuming he got arrested, it will still be the breaking news.
When this same man was in APC they didnt say he was a criminal, only until he contested against them.

I really wish our mumu don do, so that we can vote a neutral candidate.
Those two men just know how to divide the southern Nigerian people...Lord Lugard why?
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Jones4190(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Do you know that if you remove 198, 248 votes that Buhari got in SE and add to Jonathan’s 2,464,906.00 votes, that Buhari still won the
election 2,175,263 votes? Also, if you take the entire SS votes (418,590) to Buhari and give to Jonathan in addition to the entire SE votes to going to Jonathan, Buhari still won the election by 1,338,083 votes. What this means is that with the entire SS and SE voting Jonathan, Buhari would have still won the election by over 1.3m votes.
Okay, you think Jonathan got no votes in the North? You are wrong. In NC he got 1,715,818 votes, in NW he got 1,339,709 votes and in NE he got 796,588 votes. So he got a total of 3,852,115 in the North and if those entire votes are given to PMB, he would have won the
election with over 10m votes (19,277,036 vs. 9,001,047).
Okay, you think the voting pattern would change this time as two Hausa-Fulani and Muslim brothers are running? I think so too. But the first point is that you that is NOT a Northerner should know that your vote is insignificant. The North and to some extent the SW will determine who will always be the President as far as politics remains a game of number. Okay, to that your thinking that the voting trend would change. Yes, Buhari will never, I repeat will
never get only 7% of the votes cast in SE again.
never! They can’t write results again. I am confident of 35% at least. And in SS, I am confident of 35% at least. 55% at least in SW. And in the North, Jonathan got 24% of the votes in 2015, I am confident that atiku cannot get more than 35% of the votes cast in Northern Nigeria. And in absolute figures, Buhari would win by over 3m.
Anyway, the main issue here is that our votes in SE and SS can’t change anything if PMB gets 70% or more votes in the North and 55% or more votes in SW.
Please stop making noise if you don’t have electoral value.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Larryndelaw: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
mankand:
Him eye go clear say yoruba have dumped osinbade long time ago
Which Yoruba are u talking abt. Continuing dreaming
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by 7lives: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin
rapid101:
shot up der wht re u saying
Which omoalabi u b D one in South America abi d one in delta state
Tribalism will make u miss ur helper in Jesus name
This one is convulsing already, wait small na, e never reach, e remain small.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by 7lives: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
4FACEADELEKE:

Weyrey speak for yourself I am a Yoruba man from Ibadan I and my family are already Atikulated.Useless son of Oodua.Oduduwa will be turning in his grave cos of people like you who have destroyed the Yoruba good image and glory.Useless idiot. Like Tinubu their paymaster,big fools hoping the northern Aso rock cabal will handover power to the Yoruba nation incase Buhari win in 2023.you will wait till you grow grey hair

Here comes Omo oduduwa who' s brain was looted alongside Nigeria's Commonwealth.
Anyway, I doubt if you are truly a descendant of Oduduwa, how can you be a Yoruba if you don't know Yoruba political history in Nigeria?.
So Yoruba should continue to play opposition?, hold the cow for others to milk?, carry other people matter for head like gala and hold our own matter " for poly bag "?.
Are you sure you don't need to see a psychiatrist? https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan.
When our people begins to vote for APC on the election day, move in to stop them.
This is my advice for you.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by rainylad(f): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
focus7:

In your imagination.

We Yorubas don't engage in noise making like the Igbos we just allows our actions speak.

If all your yoruba rants on Social-media and off-line are not noise,then noise must have a new meaning undecided

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by rainylad(f): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Buharis policies actually brought peace to the Niger delta. It was during GEJs time that bombing was a normal thing in the Niger delta

Butterflyleo, lies and false-hood shall never cease from your mouth..They shall continue to grow from strenght till you breathe your last.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
rainylad:

Butterflyleo, lies and false-hood shall never cease from your mouth..They shall continue to grow from strenght till you breathe your last.

Igbo demon do I know you? Who is butterlyleo?
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by AFONJACOW(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
famagro:

So it was bravery displayed by Ojukwu and Kanu by running away after countless people had died for the fraud they sold to you people.
the same ojukwu ur people in London were yelling and cheering to give them oduduwa republic. will Afonja ever come out from this Hausa/Fulani's mental slavery , will they ever pick a cause at least once in their lifetime
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Effiongdbest: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Parada:
They should have allowed a thief come loot their destiny away like your was looted away before you were even born. Thank God for Akpabio imagine Effiog self de put mouth for naija matter.

Effiong o !

What on earth are you rambling about, you sure have lost it I swear, an Effiong will always be better than a 'sogun dele' because your feeding, clothing, well being and general survival all lies in the hands the resources from my blessed landgrin.

You are now thanking God for Akpabio, a man we have rejected in Akwaibom and SS in general all because he is now in APC, wonders shall never seize cheesy, you Yorubastard Tinubu dynasty slaves deserve pity, you can drink Akpabio's urine and feast on his faeces, anything to draw you closer to us in the SS you will gladly do... grin grin grin

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by rapid101(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
7lives:
grin

This one is convulsing already, wait small na, e never reach, e remain small.
wayrey
Am a yoruba and a proud one
And I ll repeat my sef

May tribalism make u miss ur helper in all ur generation
Ameb
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Ikinternational: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Koralords:
Shut up am Yoruba and am voting atiku ..Na Osinbajo Dey feed me and my family Na...that's one of the reason why Nigeria is backward ..what's my bussiness if osinbajo is same tribe with me and am not enjoying dividence of democracy

I logged in after reading your comment just to say God Bless you. Every Nigerian should reason like this. We need a better Nigeria for ALL. Simple.

It's 2019 for God's sake. Our reasoning needs to mature with the times.

The best qualified candidate should get jobs
The best qualified candidate should win elections

For the younger enlightened educated Nigerians, don't let the tribalistic ways of our elders to enter our blood. Otherwise Nigeria will be in this rut for a while longer

Nigeria's progress is good for every compound. But compound progress alone is not necessarily good for Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by islandmoon: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Idiots always think that every supporter of buhari is paid for it

Refer that to yourself.

Security votes were given to Ortom so he could handle the security situation in Benue but he looted them which was why APC ejected him.

It was the same Buhari who demanded an enquiry be launched in Benue regarding the killings and they discovered that Ortom was looting the monies instead of using it for what it was meant for.

They also discovered that Ortom was Paying a boko haram man who happened to be an SA of his

Immediately this man was arrested the killing stopped.

Benue people know that Ortom was behind all the happenings in Benue so he could loot security votes.

This is why Benue people now want him out

one naira sense you no get, you educated illiterate supporting a cow head as your presidential, I can bet my life that Buhari can not recite ABC to Z backward , from Z to A , I can bet my life, let even simplify it to 30 to 1 , he will make mistakes before getting to 15, he could not even read something he wrote down with his own hand, what a shame, you this manner less boy, na by force to quote me? why not leave me alone.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
islandmoon:

one naira sense you no get, you educated illiterate supporting a cow head as your presidential, I can bet my life that Buhari can not recite ABC to Z backward , from Z to A , I can bet my life, let even simplify it to 30 to 1 , he will make mistakes before getting to 15, he could not even read something he wrote down with his own hand, what a shame, you this manner less boy, na by force to quote me? why not leave me alone.

Shifting goalposts like a rètard when schooled
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

guy, you get sense so? is this a football pit?
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
amhelpless:

guy, you get sense so? is this a football pit?

Go to your dictionary and find out what shifting/moving the goalposts mean and why it is a logical fallacy.

I cannot spoonfeed you if you think goalposts are only references to football
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by islandmoon: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I said stop quoting me? you have been here since morning, I went to work returned home, you are still here abusing people because of buhari, may God deliver you, just leave me alone, I no want to be banned , election is on the way.
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
islandmoon:

I said stop quoting me? you have been here since morning, I went to work returned home, you are still here abusing people because of buhari, may God deliver you, just leave me alone, I no want to be banned , election is on the way.

May God deliver your mindset from its rètarded state for constantly pouring out idiocy
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Go to your dictionary and find out what shifting/moving the goalposts mean and why it is a logical fallacy.

I cannot spoonfeed you if you think goalposts are only references to football

why are you attacking everybody on this thread, you no well ooo! haa! you no well, na restaurant we dey? I tell you say I wan chop? spoon ko, fork ni.!
Re: Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
amhelpless:

why are you attacking everybody on this thread, you no well ooo! haa! you no well, na restaurant we dey? I tell you say I wan chop? spoon ko, fork ni.!

Your brain need to chop very sound education because e be like say the thing get kwashiorkor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) / Dismissed Security Aides Of Wike Protest Their Dismissal (Video) / What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.