Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) (2051 Views)

I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. / I Betrayed My Fiance -most Of It Was My Fault:please Advise Me! / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun (2) (3) (4)

I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by StandingDick: 7:15am On Feb 04, 2019
Hello all, I think I betrayed a friend, and I'm feeling very sad about it.

He once used me to set up his GF some years back, to catch her in the act, and I ended up fvcking her. Afterwards, he asked me to stop and cut all ties which I obeyed.. But later this girl still came back to me, she's a very money conscious person, she's too lust for money. So we ended up started fvcking again. Now my friend somehow has gotten to find out, and I'm feeling sad about it, like I betrayed a friend... Quite sad..

This is more like a nutshell of the whole events that span about 3 years..

What can I do?
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by ashewoboy(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2019
somebody said ladies are like public goods. anybody can have them.

Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2019
StandingDick:
Hello all, I think I betrayed a friend, and I'm feeling very sad about it.

He once used me to set up his GF some years back, to catch her in the act, and I ended up fvcking her. Afterwards, he asked me to stop and cut all ties which I obeyed.. But later this girl still came back to me, she's a very money conscious person, she's too lust for money. So we ended up started fvcking again. Now my friend somehow has gotten to find out, and I'm feeling sad about it, like I betrayed a friend... Quite sad..

This is more like a nutshell of the whole events that span about 3 years..

What can I do?
That's how Nigerian women are cheap set of Bltches *spit*
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by tee59(f): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Your moniker says it all. Cut the thing off nigga.
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by StandingDick: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2019
tee59:
Your moniker says it all. Cut the thing off nigga.
Have done that already, but just feeling like I betrayed MA guy!!!
The girl is a bitch!!! So I don't care, only concerned I might have betrayed my guy!!!
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by sexy74(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2019
You valued the Kitty-Cat over your friendship.
Apologize to him and don’t go back to it if both of you agreed on that.
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by tee59(f): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2019
StandingDick:

The girl is a bitch!!! So I don't care, only concerned I might have betrayed my guy!!!
Just confess to your friend and cut the bitch off completely from your life. Friends will always be there for each other, if truly you're a friend indeed. Be calm, all will be well.
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by StandingDick: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2019
sexy74:
You valued the Kitty-Cat over your friendship.
Apologize to him and don’t go back to it if both of you agreed on that.
have done that,

tee59:
Just confess to your friend and cut the bitch off completely from your life. Friends will always be there for each other, if truly you're a friend indeed. Be calm, all will be well.

Yeah, have done that already. Thanks..
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by Bloooody(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2019
Sounds like fumisticqueen
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by rex444(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmmm I don't take sides for anyone but whoever owns this handle is talking about betrayal and all everyone is busy doing is to use one of the characters as a dissing object. what happens to betraying someone? Is it allowed ? Judas killed himself becos of that and ur still here ....go and read d true meaning of that word
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by mhizdebbygold(f): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2019
StandingDick:

Ur guy, see how concerned he is about his guy. Guys and dis dea GUYS CODE eh odikwa wandaful...they dnt betray Dem selves buh it was a girl hmmhmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by StandingDick: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2019
rex444:
Hmmmm I don't take sides for anyone but whoever owns this handle is talking about betrayal and all everyone is busy doing is to use one of the characters as a dissing object. what happens to betraying someone? Is it allowed ? Judas killed himself becos of that and ur still here ....go and read d true meaning of that word
stop this bro, I was seeking for solutions to placate the harm already caused not causing more!!!
And how does killing myself help the cause? Will it solve everything like nothing ever happened? Use your head na brother.
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by rex444(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2019
StandingDick:

stop this bro, I was seeking for solutions to placate the harm already caused not causing more!!!
And how does killing myself help the cause? Will it solve everything like nothing ever happened? Use your head na brother.
U truly know what it means to betray someone? Did U ask for anyone's consent before betraying Ur buddy?
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by kushercain: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2019
You broke the code, confess and sin no more

mhizdebbygold:

Ur guy, see how concerned he is about his guy. Guys and dis dea GUYS CODE eh odikwa wandaful...they dnt betray Dem selves buh it was a girl hmmhmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's called the bro code. A set of code real Niggaz live by, the motto is bro's over hoes

Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
F£ck her again bruh
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by Rickjordan(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
if it's your case snitching is allowed,he already know his bae is a hoe
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by Eberechi24(f): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
StandingDick:

If someone had told you before now to have self control, discipline at least self worth,you will shut her down with men are polygamous in nature, pussy is meant be Bleep bla bla bla. You are not different from the girl you bleeped, no matter how your fellowmen want to exonerate you and paint the girl black.

Oga you mustn't bleep anything in shirt that comesas a free gift. Bro code-Have self worth
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by wulewule: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
too bad
Re: I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) by StandingDick: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just condemnation, no solutions, I tire for people here...

I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend / Why Do Girls Blame Someone Else For Losing Their Virginity? / Wire Wire - Photos