Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... (21898 Views)

New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office / Atiku Promises To Hold Reconciliatory Physical Meeting With Wike / 2019: Group Backs Atiku, Promises 10m Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by odi1278(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Zombie I repeat Atiku was not the President then. He will do well than Buhari that values cow more than education.
BluntBoy:

The same Atiku who alongside his boss destroyed our public universities to float their own universities?
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Pamtoye(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
I will vote Atiku Frempong Abubakar if he removes his trouser.

Until then he remains a foreigner.

God bless Nnamdi kanu for us. Kanu is a wise man. A leader per excellence.

The man sees tomorrow. No weapon formed against Kanu shall prosper.

Kanu remains my hero
Diz one 2 dat joined nairaland 3 days ago is already zombiefied... Better get a life fast undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by sageer1706(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
As if ASUU didn't go on strike when you were in power
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by helinues: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Election gimmicks. Not possible
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Brother lie to me..
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Same Atiku and Obj who caused ASU strikes to begin in the history if Nigeria are now saying the want to end it.

Atiku is a fool
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Abeyjide: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
meaning that the strike lingers till May 29.
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Kennydoc(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Afamed:

Atiku can only deceive Indomie generation like you. I vividly remember, in 1999 when I was in University. This was the tenure Obasanjo and Atiku were in power. The ASUU strike lasted for 5months. Again in 2001 while the same Obasanjo and Atiku still in power, another ASUU strike was on call on, which didn't end until after 3months.. Fast forward , when I was writing my final project in 2003. ASUU was also on another strike which lasted for another 6 months. All these period were during the Obasanjo/ Atiku era. To add injury to the poor Nigerian students during their time, both Obasanjo and Atiku were selling Nigeria assets to build their private Universities. Atiku can only fool Indomie generation

I hope southerners can blame Osinbajo in the future for the northernization of all FG parastatals. I hope Osinbajo can be blamed for the killings caused by bandits in Buhari's home state Katsina, and in Zamfara. I say this to remind you that there is a limit to the change the VP can make in any administration, therefore they can't be blamed for a lot of things based on the way Nigerian government operates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by bamasite(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is one of the most stupid things Atiku has ever said!

It proves that he thinks we are all fools.

Appointing cabinet in a day: That can be done even now.

Ending ASUU strike in a day: Check the records when he was VP, plus promising is different from fulfilling. The ASUU strike is hinged on promises reached during past dispensations....... So again, promising the ASUU people is not the problem.

Increase budgetary allocation for education to 20%: Uncle our mumu don do! Don't insult me like this. How many percent of the budget annually, goes to recurrent expenditure annually? Take from 2006 till date. How much will you loot to recover campaign expenses, settle your allies, then there is security, health care, infrastructure,.........

I no wan talk again make I no vex pass like this

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by JustBeYourselfO: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Imortal001:
To end ASUU strike first day in office. what did this cameroonian take us for? anyways i did not see you getting elected in the first place. atifku presidency should just wait for biafra republic. I have date with PMB on Febuhari 16.
common sense u no get.. even God knows
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Ogeekay112(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Every reasonable Nigerians who is not ethnic bigot will know so called ASUU strike has political undertones and that's why they are loosing their relevance.
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Carlyscales: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
bender79:
Atiku thinks governance is rocket science. ASSU that has had lingering issues from the time of obj is what he will solve within a period? Indeed!
Nonsense!!!

Do u know how much this clueless govt budgeted for grazing colony in 2019 budget Over 90b

This money is supposed to be on for like 5yrs by their plans, so we looking like in excess of 300b for cattles.

Yet can't give ASUU/tatiary education 60b.

PMB is even making Atiku shine everyday by his blunders.

Sentiments aside, what Atiku said is what a president should sound like period. And it's resonating n crucial because PMB doesn't just have it, and just moving around repeating what he's told to say. Can't even comprehend n answer simple questions while debating with himself.

Shameless lots!

Tuehhhhhha!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by NdiaraIGBO: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
This Cameroonian fraudster should just open his trousers jare!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Carlyscales: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:
This Cameroonian fraudster should just open his trousers jare!!!

Nonsense!!
Better make assertions from a well informed point of view or better use some sense.

If after d referendum monitored by international bodies jadda in genye local govt, chooses to be part of Nigeria or anyone from the other region chooses to join Nigeria. Ain't they full fledged Nigerian

Is like saying some one from Bakkassi penisulla, formally part of Nigeria can't contest and become camearoon's president.

U guys just shock one!

Y chasing shadows and trivials while leaving the Crux of the matter in this elections. Which is what the candidates will do for Nigerians, that we can hold them to account when they win
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Chaleso: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku's campaign strategy is too shallow for my liking, shior! When naming/selecting/ appointing cabinet in first day an achievement or readiness to work? He should come out with logical and more constructive points than all these cheap promises. Grow up man.
Limitednow:
Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If Elected President

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/atiku-promises-to-end-ASUU-strike-name-cabinet-on-first-day-in-office-if-elected-president/
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Chaleso: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku's campaign strategy is too shallow for my liking, shior! When naming/selecting/ appointing cabinet in first day an achievement or readiness to work? He should come out with logical and more constructive points than all these cheap promises. Grow up man.
Limitednow:
Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If Elected President

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/atiku-promises-to-end-ASUU-strike-name-cabinet-on-first-day-in-office-if-elected-president/
[sub][/sub]
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Slynation(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
I will vote Atiku Frempong Abubakar if he removes his trouser.

Until then he remains a foreigner.

God bless Nnamdi kanu for us. Kanu is a wise man. A leader per excellence.

The man sees tomorrow. No weapon formed against Kanu shall prosper.

Kanu remains my hero
The way u people reason at times ehh....
How do u expect someones grandfather, Father, Uncle, brother and philanthropist to many to remove his trouser on TV/media just so u and other idiots will be certified....!!
Even if Atiku is a Cameroonian, as a citizen of Nigeria by right, don't he has every right to contest for any political post he feels like..?
I'm beginning to draw a conclusion that some of my fellow Igbo's inherited stupidity from the North, One man will say something and u people will just carry it on your head dika okpa di'oku....!!

Someone somewhere said u should sit at home on the 16th of February which is an indirect Victory for Buhari and u'r rejoicing, Is Nnamdi Kanu sitting at home??

Don't worry should incase Atiku lose this Election because of the stupidity been displayed by many of you, and i hear anything like Marginalized or Egwu Eke (Python Dance) in S. E... The kinda slap i will give that person will be recorded in Guinness Book due to it magnitude....!!

Don't go and vote out Buhari oO, keep waiting for Atiku to remove trouser or Boxers so that u will see Preek!! Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by jmaine: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ogeekay112:
Every reasonable Nigerians who is not ethnic bigot will know so called ASUU strike has political undertones and that's why they are loosing their relevance.

Losing relevance indeed.. Meet ASUU demands and tell me if they wont call of their strike.

Political undertone indeed.
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by lascodii(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
what if ASUU ends strike before the election or before you become president?
PDP are actually bribing ASUU members not to end this strike.
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by BluntBoy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kennydoc:

I hope southerners can blame Osinbajo in the future for the northernization of all FG parastatals. I hope Osinbajo can be blamed for the killings caused bandits in Buhari's home state Katsina and Zamfara. I say this to remind you that there is a limit to the change the VP can make in any administration, therefore they can't be blamed for a lot of things based on the way Nigerian government operates.

Atiku's benefits were evident. He and his former boss wrecked our public universities to float their own universities.

And please, what do you mean by northernization of FG parastatals?
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by chetizzy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
ashacot:
Has he promise to remove his trousers?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
just nu go du
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by chetizzy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
lascodii:
what if ASUU ends strike before the election or before you become president?
PDP are actually bribing ASUU members not to end this strike.

brotherly ASUU cant end the strike so soon, i bet my balls for that grin grin

ntin concern PDP wit ASUU, that man should do wot is needed and the strike will b call off
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by DuxofMen: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
This guy just dey promise everything.

Is this not desperation?
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Yoighaman(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
Afamed:

Atiku can only deceive Indomie generation like you. I vividly remember, in 1999 when I was in University. This was the tenure Obasanjo and Atiku were in power. The ASUU strike lasted for 5months. Again in 2001 while the same Obasanjo and Atiku still in power, another ASUU strike was on call on, which didn't end until after 3months.. Fast forward , when I was writing my final project in 2003. ASUU was also on another strike which lasted for another 6 months. All these period were during the Obasanjo/ Atiku era. To add injury to the poor Nigerian students during their time, both Obasanjo and Atiku were selling Nigeria assets to build their private Universities. Atiku can only fool Indomie generation

Thank God we survived that period. Nice post.
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by bluecircle470: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku please doll out the 60 billion naira now
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by Cmeo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Alert!

Naming cabinet on first day does not make them resume work immediately because they will still be subjected to National Assembly Confirmation first.
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by jellington: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
ATIKU ANTECEDENT DOES NOT GUARANTEED GOOD GOVERNANCE.
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by NdiaraIGBO: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Carlyscales:

Nonsense!!
Better make assertions from a well informed point of view or better use some sense.

If after d referendum monitored by international bodies jadda in genye local govt, chooses to be part of Nigeria or anyone from the other region chooses to join Nigeria. Ain't they full fledged Nigerian

Is like saying some one from Bakkassi penisulla, formally part of Nigeria can't contest and become camearoon's president.

U guys just shock one!

Y chasing shadows and trivials while leaving the Crux of the matter in this elections. Which is what the candidates will do for Nigerians, that we can hold them to account when they win

Grow up!

If you believe the bolded then obviously you believe Pigs fly!

A proven fraudulent embezzler is the one you are counting on to improve your life?

Tell the foreigner to open his trouser joor!
Re: Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... by jellington: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT FALL FOR EMPTY PROMISE BY ATIKU. HE HAS NO INTEGRITY.VOTE PMB /PYO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo / Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.