Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo (2835 Views)

Why Do Igbo Girls Hate When Older Women Date Young Guys / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by cyberguy72(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2019
KINDLY SHARE THIS STORY
Kemi Olunloyo

Ademola Olonilua and Dayo Adeola

Blogger and social media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, has said that though she has a high sex drive, she cannot date a man who is way younger than her. Speaking with Saturday Beats during the week, she said, “Nigerians don’t talk about sex. They don’t get exclusive like I have done. The sex drive thing was something that happened to me at a stage but many people don’t like to talk about it in Nigeria because they don’t think it is proper. What is going on with me now at 55 (high sex drive) is the same thing that happened when I was a teenager. I think it is something peculiar to women in their fifties. I have spoken with a lot of women in their fifties and they tell me their sex drive becomes higher at that age. That is why there are a lot of sugar mummies. Many of these women are having sex with younger men but I want an older guy. Some of my friends say that the older guys are now impotent and cannot have sex anymore. But I believe there is somebody out there (for me). I really cannot date a younger guy. Maybe somebody who is in his forties, or a 50-year-old man.”

https://punchng.com/my-sex-drive-is-high-but-i-cant-date-young-men-kemi-olunloyo/
Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by YoungPerson(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Some people wil just come and abuse their freedom of expression. Agbaya!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mama this is inappropriate jarè..... we are not interested in hearing about ur sexual appetite....

Sounds like something I would wish to un-hear seff
Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by Olufela30: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Na her mind she yarn ooo..

Hypocrites will come for her...
Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by tech18: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
kestolove95:
Toto and preeq is d best tin God created in human...
lols The brain and the heart are d best
Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by chii8(f): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
She just want to trend, it seems Chioma and Linda has written an apology letter to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
mama the mama.
Relax.
I got your drift.

You go see one smalie soon.
just hol your raba.
Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by GreetMe(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
kestolove95:
Nigerians are hypocrite, Toto and preeq is d best tin God created in human...have sex everyday it's gud
One of the biggest hypocrites on Earth!
Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by Nooneonline(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
I cant delete from my memory what I just imagined. God epp this woman

Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by cerpvad(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Iya Naira grin grin grin
Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
You said you need a man is a young man not a man? What has your 55years age done for you?if the 55yrs you have attained was blissfull you wont be still looking for a mr right by now, keep it up i hope your age would keep you warm in bed.i need a man in his 40s or 50s, no get sense, so the only reason you have turned down most worthy men is because of age?what a pity.
Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by naijacentric(m): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Its like most nigerians are asawo people why is it that sex issues get a lot of attention and very important stuffs less or no attention. Are we just cursed or what!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by itsme01: 2:27am On Sep 27, 2019
cool

This woman should just go back to her rotten America abeg, its weird for us to see a 50 close to 60 something woman with such vain mindset, she's like our aunties mate and acting like a teenager

Re: My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo by OnyeYahoo: 3:04am On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

This woman should just go back to her rotten America abeg, its weird for us to see a 50 close to 60 something woman with such vain mindset, she's like our aunties mate and acting like a teenager

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido / My Encounter With A Soothsayer / Ladies Do This Us And We Will Gladly Be Your Simp( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.