Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) (10358 Views)

Before I Do Something Stupid. I Need Advice Desperately!!! / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by boomssey(f): 12:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Stupid girl! Well she sure deserves everything that's coming to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 05, 2019
MannieA:

The girl went too far.. Why tf would she pour water on him??That's very mean.It just shows she wouldn't be a supportive wife. No matter what she has no right to treat her man like crap.And to think he was the one who rented the house for her,he needs to be treated right!!! He doesn't have today doesn't mean hr won't rise 2moro.

Some girls should be reasonable abeg..don't let bad manners take away good things from you.

When he put her in hospital, all his credibility went down the hole.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 05, 2019
boomssey:
Stupid girl! Well she sure deserves everything that's coming to her.

May you walk in her shoes, may your man lose his job, and live off you. May he never help you at home, may you become his maid and employer. When you speak up may he beat your dumb ass, to the brink of death.

Someone shout amen for this hypocritical fool.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by marvinsync(m): 4:39am On Feb 05, 2019
RalFamily:
My girlfriend is very very silly, I rented that apartment for her before I lost my job, I bought everything in that house, I was leaving in my company apartment so when I was sacked they took everything including my car cause I had no personal car of my own then I had to put up with my girlfriend for the time and her attitude has been so shitty, can you believe this girl asked me to wash plate and clean the house when she is off to work ,and if I don’t she will nag and give me the insults of my life , I will just ignore . Sometimes I have to go put up with my friends or pay for a cheap hotel just to have my peace and I don’t my friends to know my predicament until I sort myself out. So yesterday she was on one long call and as soon as she was done she just entered the kitchen and came out asking me to go wash the plate, I ignored her and she repeated it, I ignored her and the next thing was that she went into the kitchen and got one of the plate with water and there it at me , I went mad and beat her almost to death , ended up rushing her to the hospital and she is still here now .
Bom I have paid her hospital bills but I am planing on kicking her out of this house since I paid the rent and the landlord knows me well, I paid in her name tho but they take instructions from me, even the gate man knows I am her man and I charge .
I am done with the relationship now I know she was in it just for the benefit, it not even up to 6 months I lost my job and she is acting stupid .
What do u all suggest ? I know o will be fine .

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE

ur not making sense ,u abused her because she told u to wash plates?

listen if u didn't want to wash plates u should have just kicked her out that's if u can because u paid in her name which makes the apartment technically her's but let's say it wasn't , should have just kicked her out instead of beating her , u acted like a beast

no matter ur reason beating her was barbaric and wrong and personally I hope she sues u and kick's u out of HER apartment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by marvinsync(m): 4:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Admin401:
na your type women dey use as tampon

shut up , he's right

how can u treat a human like that?

if she was ur sister what would u say?
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by marvinsync(m): 4:43am On Feb 05, 2019
Tonyprisca:
Bros what if I take permission to say that you are stupid, how can a full grown up man be washing and setting grin for a girl friend not even a wife but even if she is a wife with out heavily pregnant, if am a man I will never try that even if you're the one providing for me.Uncle you started it so finish it OK and next time don't let yourself too down because of lack of job at the moment inugo

ur line of thinking is sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by marvinsync(m): 4:44am On Feb 05, 2019
Adasun:
which of her side do u want to hear? Dat she order her man to watch plate or what?

so what she ordered him to wash plates does that mean he could almost beat her to death?
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 05, 2019
You are a very useless person for beating her, fool.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 05, 2019
marvinsync:

shut up , he's right

how can u treat a human like that?

if she was ur sister what would u say?
Spoilt brat. That could not be my sister because my Dad would have already beaten that entitlement mentality out of her with serious canning at a young age.
Some parents know how to raise children.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by hardbody: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2019
RalFamily:
My girlfriend is very very silly, I rented that apartment for her before I lost my job, I bought everything in that house, I was leaving in my company apartment so when I was sacked they took everything including my car cause I had no personal car of my own then I had to put up with my girlfriend for the time and her attitude has been so shitty, can you believe this girl asked me to wash plate and clean the house when she is off to work ,and if I don’t she will nag and give me the insults of my life , I will just ignore . Sometimes I have to go put up with my friends or pay for a cheap hotel just to have my peace and I don’t my friends to know my predicament until I sort myself out. So yesterday she was on one long call and as soon as she was done she just entered the kitchen and came out asking me to go wash the plate, I ignored her and she repeated it, I ignored her and the next thing was that she went into the kitchen and got one of the plate with water and there it at me , I went mad and beat her almost to death , ended up rushing her to the hospital and she is still here now .
Bom I have paid her hospital bills but I am planing on kicking her out of this house since I paid the rent and the landlord knows me well, I paid in her name tho but they take instructions from me, even the gate man knows I am her man and I charge .
I am done with the relationship now I know she was in it just for the benefit, it not even up to 6 months I lost my job and she is acting stupid .
What do u all suggest ? I know o will be fine .

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE

I hope you did not buy your clothes in her name too, because if you did, you are hitting the street nakid
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Numlock: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Omo this guy mumu I swear.

You rent an apartment for a girl you're not yet married to, yet you don't have an apartment of your own, you live in company house and drive the company car without planning for your own.

Guy you don mess up, I'm disappointed and as for the babe you for no beat her, no need naa.
Na you mess up in the first place, you're a sissy Oga. You need to stop acting like a lady.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by blacq2009(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Like play like play this "my girlfriend" thing is gaining ground here on nairaland. Andyblaze, koman carry your brother away in peace before I do to him what he did to his GIRLFRIEND.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by MannieA(f): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Guest007:

When he put her in hospital, all his credibility went down the hole.

When She started misbehaving she bleeped up..

nor be so she suppose act.She nor try jare
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by MannieA(f): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
You are a very useless person for beating her, fool.

What about the girl

I don't support battery but that girl has a fucking attitude problem.I'm a girl too..but I got to say the truth. The man wasn't right but the girl is just bad.
she ain't a virtuous woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by MannieA(f): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2019
Men..you people should have self control.It ain't easy to endure the attitude of some women but you guyz should just try to.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by MannieA(f): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Some people will just be saying crap.We agree that the man is wrong for squatting and beating her..but what about the girlWhat about her bad attitude. Some of you are just fucking bias and you are favoring the girl only.
Say the truth and admit the girl is a fool.
Well.. this will teach the man to invest wisely next time and plan his life well. May God lift him up
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2019
MannieA:
Some people will just be saying crap.We agree that the man is wrong for squatting and beating her..but what about the girlWhat about her bad attitude. Some of you are just fucking bias and you are favoring the girl only.
Say the truth and admit the girl is a fool.
Well.. this will teach the man to invest wisely next time and plan his life well. May God lift him up
Hmmmmmlipsrsealedlipsrsealed.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2019
MannieA:
Men..you people should have self control.It ain't easy to endure the attitude of some women but you guyz should just try to.
I swear it isn't.... Sometimes I'll just remember and get discouraged....
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by khiaa(f): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2019
OK nairalanders, he said he almost beat her to death, why isn't he in jail on attempted murder charges?
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by boomssey(f): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Guest007:

May you walk in her shoes, may your man lose his job, and live off you. May he never help you at home, may you become his maid and employer. When you speak up may he beat your dumb ass, to the brink of death.

Someone shout amen for this hypocritical fool.
I guess this prayer here is for you,ur sister's,ur daughters and every of ur generation that are ladies.oloshious fellow!
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
boomssey:
I guess this prayer here is for you,ur sister's,ur daughters and every of ur generation that are ladies.oloshious fellow!

So you don't like it but you can say she deserves it undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by MannieA(f): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I swear it isn't.... Sometimes I'll just remember and get discouraged....

Don't get discouraged. Be a good man and you Will find a good woman. Don't throw away your good qualities because a girl is misbehaving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by akaahs(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
she is teaching u basic lessons in life and i hope u have learned from them. next time you invest your money on something u can fall back to instead of investing it on a shitty pussy u don have control.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Why men ain't not hearing a single word...in what manner could you use her name on the receipt ...are you with your senses ...that doesn't mean she won't cheat on you or kill you... thank God she has exhibited are behavior for you to see ,now it is high Time to kick her out.. because if care is not taking,she will go to herbalist and summon your soul inside a bottle... and start controlling you...my guy...you hear me ...jaapaaaa.. which kind love be that ...? What manner of love self... stupid love... mumu love... buying things in name of your girlfriend...tufiakwa.... obinrin le payan...dey can kill you...go to ketu Lagos ,a lots of land ladies ..most of them killed their husband because. Wealth inheritance.....go and ask....wise up guy...go and pray ...ask God for your kind of woman....not nagging and troublesome wife....if I said I should continue ... let me drop my pen here...he who have ears let them hear..... please I take God beg you.... obinrin obinrin obinrin hmmmm aweee lo Sora....ko obinrin bimo funi .koni ko ma pani....an addage in Yoruba...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by boomssey(f): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
i
Guest007:

So you don't like it but you can say she deserves it undecided
pls always use ur brain before u reply mentions. I don't av ur time. Radarada!
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by marvinsync(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Admin401:

Spoilt brat. That could not be my sister because my Dad would have already beaten that entitlement mentality out of her with serious canning at a young age.
Some parents know how to raise children.

that's not my point here , what she did isn't the point

my point is ,is it ok for ur sister to be beaten up for whatever reason

because I believe that that guy's girlfriend did nothing to deserve such abuse

imagine sending someone to the hospital because she told u to wash plates? how are u in support of this guy?
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
marvinsync:

Why is it not the point? What kind talk be that? You mean say person dey him own then another man go come beat am?

Which kind offpoint talk be this?
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Adasun(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
marvinsync:

so what she ordered him to wash plates does that mean he could almost beat her to death?
he need something frm da bit*ch and dat is RESPECT
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Offpoint: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Admin401:

Why is it not the point? What kind talk be that? You mean say person dey him own then another man go come beat am?

Which kind offpoint talk be this?
Una dey find my trouble for this forum... something una go carry my name enter una talk.... wetin concern me for the talk?
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Curvinus(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Capensis:

He is a stupid man. These days they see us paying rent for girls, and they, with their peanut salaries, also want to pay rent for women.

Any man, who is living on rent, and I do not care if you pay 10m rent, but pays rent for a lady, is a fool. He probably boasted how wealthy he is and how secure his job is, so he can Bleep a big girl, then went ahead to use 'Salary' to pay rent for a girl. While he moves around with big beards.

These days, bearded guys are the most wretched ones. They think growing beards is what makes a man masculine.

The girl needs to recover real quick and get people to come beat the hell out of his broke asss.

You dey rent for which girl? common shut up.

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hugo55:
But she did exhibit this character and you were blinded by the word "love". now you have no source of income and she's now a full blown character. hmmmm in as much as self control is not always easy, you shouldn't have beaten her up. Two wrongs they say, cannot make a right. you should have controlled
your anger.
...step forward

1) Make amend with her.
2) You are a man, your life doesn't doesn't depend on her. with or without her, if your CHOOSE to make it in life, you will.
3) When you have problems that's when you truly know who your friends are. I know every man has got an ego but then in situations like this we all need one another. You can never tell who that faithful and true friend will be.
4) lastly in every situations, there are always two ways of looking at things. a) as lesson, what have your learnt from the situation, grab the lesson and move. b) allow the situation to crush you and you remains grounded.

wish you all the best man. you can still make.
it seems like u didn't read the part he said after she finished nagging on him and he controlled himself she immediately went into d kitchen brought out a dirty plate and poured d water on him nothing in this world will hold me from beating the living life out of her
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
marvinsync:

because I believe that that guy's girlfriend did nothing to deserve such abuse

imagine sending someone to the hospital because she told u to wash plates? how are u in support of this guy?
I don't have a brother I oly have sisters and my sister are very well trained and they respect themselves. my sister would never poured dirty water on a matured guy and expect him to keep quiet. it's what u sow u reap. if u knw u ain't strong enough to face d consiquence of ur action don't take d action. period!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What I Saw On Her Facebook / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. / Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.