Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) (4742 Views)

Before I Do Something Stupid. I Need Advice Desperately!!! / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by GalaxyTrends: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
My girlfriend is very very silly, I rented that apartment for her before I lost my job, I bought everything in that house, I was leaving in my company apartment so when I was sacked they took everything including my car cause I had no personal car of my own then I had to put up with my girlfriend for the time and her attitude has been so shitty, can you believe this girl asked me to wash plate and clean the house when she is off to work ,and if I don’t she will nag and give me the insults of my life , I will just ignore . Sometimes I have to go put up with my friends or pay for a cheap hotel just to have my peace and I don’t my friends to know my predicament until I sort myself out. So yesterday she was on one long call and as soon as she was done she just entered the kitchen and came out asking me to go wash the plate, I ignored her and she repeated it, I ignored her and the next thing was that she went into the kitchen and got one of the plate with water and there it at me , I went mad and beat her almost to death , ended up rushing her to the hospital and she is still here now .
Bom I have paid her hospital bills but I am planing on kicking her out of this house since I paid the rent and the landlord knows me well, I paid in her name tho but they take instructions from me, even the gate man knows I am her man and I charge .
I am done with the relationship now I know she was in it just for the benefit, it not even up to 6 months I lost my job and she is acting stupid .
What do u all suggest ? I know o will be fine .

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Olusheyi1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Some signatures are unavoidable. I think mine is one of them! Quickly check it out�����
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by GalaxyTrends: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
TOP NAIRALAND THREAD YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THAT WILL SHOCK YOU TO THE BONES, GUY THIS A MUST READ

I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? 
https://www.nairaland.com/4981887/want-give-boyfriend-panties-money

I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS)
https://www.nairaland.com/4981928/saw-different-nudes-particular-lady
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Oxb90: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
You should have rented your own apartment as soon as you lost your job. I see you as a soft type that's why your woman can do such abomination to you. The properties in the house are they bought in her name also? If no take the valuable ones and get the hell out of her life. Go rent your self a house and learn your lessons

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by sapeleboi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
park everything inside the house and relocate to another place b4 she comes back from hospital. don't mind them they like were soft theft

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
i suggest you pick up anything of value in that house (that you paid for) and RUUUUUUN like hell... you did wrong and staying close to that babe will have you regret it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by TMemos: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
You're not a man.

So you ran to nairaland after raising your hand against me and beating me to stupor?

I will show this thread to all your friends you've been hiding your predicament from.

Let me also tell you. You can't kick me out of the house. The rent was paid in my name. The tenancy agreement is in my name. The landlord knows you as my visitor and squatter. The landlord even asked me why I brought in someone else to the house.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Martinez39(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
YOUR FAULT
Lazy man, you are in the house all day doing nothing and you expect your girlfriend, after a long day at work, to wash the dishes and tidy the house. Lazy man.

HER FAULT
She shouldn't have been insultive or rude. There was no need for that. It shows she is a nasty person. She should have spoken gently to you that she needed you to assist in the chores.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by nicepoker101(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Op. When she is off to work. Move everything out from the house to another place. Including her personal effects. I repeat don't leave even a single broom stick behind. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by flyingdutchman(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
TMemos:
You're not a man.

So you ran to nairaland after raising your hand against me and beating me to stupor?

I will show this thread to all your friends you've been hiding your predicament from.

Let me also tell you. You can't kick me out of the house. The rent was paid in my name. The tenancy agreement is in my name. The landlord knows you as my visitor and squatter. The landlord even asked me why I brought in someone else to the house.

Ah ah! Madam, are you out of the hospital? Hehehe! *brings out bench*
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by balaclava: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
She is going to kill you in your sleep with a sharp and big knife when she gets back from the hospital.

Shebi you can beat someone nearly to death, you already signed your death warrant.

Better pack your things and japa.

BTW there is no big deal in a guy washing plate once in a while or weren't you washing when you were living alone?
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nice guys always get hurt
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by TMemos: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
flyingdutchman:

Ah ah! Madam, are you out of the hospital? Hehehe! *brings out bench*

Just imagine. How can an abled bodied man bring his girlfriend's matter to nairaland?

I didn't throw any plate at him o
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by TMemos: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Martinez39:
YOUR FAULT
Lazy man, you are in the house all day doing nothing and you expect your girlfriend, after a long day at work, to wash the dishes and tidy the house. Lazy man.

HER FAULT
She shouldn't have been insultive or rude. There was no need for that. It shows she is a nasty person. She should have spoken gently to you that she needed you to assist in the chores.

I did not insult him
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
This story has made FP before. You copied it. It's not yours.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
I don't understand these. You mean you don't lend a helping hand to your gf? Even when you lost your job and stay at home, you don't think it's needful to help her out, especially since she's working. If you do help out, she would not be sending you on errands. Some women like kind men who help out with chores, if she wasn't okay with your nonchalant lazy attitude towards house chores, she should have just quit the relationship knowing you ain't her kind of man. If she's a peaceful lady, she wount fight for the house, if she can afford another house, give her sometime to tidy things for herself. It is a very good thing that the two of you have broken up, cuz u are incompatible and foolish fighting over silly things. If you can also get accommodation, then leave the house for her, it should be about peace and maturity, not trying to act like a man, nonsense.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by macho44(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
COCK n BULL TALES. Mr Poster and his younger sister just dey formulate LINES in order to toy with our intelligence abi Well, i
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by flyingdutchman(m): 3:11am On Apr 11, 2019
Is everyone ignoring the fact that both boyfriend and girlfriend are presently fighting on nairaland? grin cheesy grin >:grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by konkonbilo(m): 3:50am On Apr 11, 2019
Since the company collected their properties back from you the right thing to do is to collect your properties back too from your girl friend since she no won get sense...
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by TANID(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by AmazingELixir: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I don't understand these. You mean you don't lend a helping hand to your gf? Even when you lost your job and stay at home, you don't think it's needful to help her out, especially since she's working. If you do help out, she would not be sending you on errands. Some women like kind men who help out with chores, if she wasn't okay with your nonchalant lazy attitude towards house chores, she should have just quit the relationship knowing you ain't her kind of man. If she's a peaceful lady, she wount fight for the house, if she can afford another house, give her sometime to tidy things for herself. It is a very good thing that the two of you have broken up, cuz u are incompatible and foolish fighting over silly things. If you can also get accommodation, then leave the house for her, it should be about peace and maturity, not trying to act like a man, nonsense.

You started your advise very well and ended woefully...you should remove the "nonsense" at the end of your post.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Khd95(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
u shouldnt have rented house for her if u have no plans of marrying her, i am sure other niggass were dicking her right in that apartment while u were not around cheesy cheesy

money u should have saved or invested with, u use am rest apartment for girl, now shes asking you to wash plates, OP talk true she has asked u to wash her pants before grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by goodnewscliff(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
u rent house for woman wey u never marry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] / Any Other African Nationality Here On NL / Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.