Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) (10343 Views)

Before I Do Something Stupid. I Need Advice Desperately!!! / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by jakandeola(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
she deserve to be beat
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by molotov1: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
the OP is a
MAN WHO SHOULD HAVE GONE HIS OWN WAY...

why should my girlfriend live with me unless we are engaged.

why would an employee rent apartment in his girlfriends name ?

Amazing how these non-millionaires think that they hit jackpot for collecting salary.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Admin401:
na your type women dey use as tampon

I swear!!! No mind the mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Pat081: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
TDonald:

SHUT UP

Una go just dey type rubbish with empty brain
thanks but u re a bitch u hear d guy side of d story if d gal too tell us her side of d story I will know Wot answer to gv to d guy and to tell u d bitter truth I dnt believe dat story
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by TDonald: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pat081:
[s]thanks but u re a bitch u hear d guy side of d story if d gal too tell us her side of d story I will know Wot answer to gv to d guy and to tell u d bitter truth I dnt believe dat story[/s]

TRASH

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Twoclans(f): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
How can you receipt the rent in her name . undecided

When love is turning peoples head be careful what you receipt in your lovers name because when the chips are down the person can easily claim ownership legally.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Pat081: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
TDonald:

SHUT UP

Una go just dey type rubbish with empty brain
thanks but u re a bitch u hear d guy side of d story if d gal too tell us her side of d story I will know Wot answer to gv to d guy and to tell u d bitter truth I dnt believe dat story, do u knw why D guy make us to believe dat he own official house and car why did he still pay house rent to a gal dat he want to marry? May be dat is how he beat other female co workers and they think b4 things will get out of hand they hv to send him away
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by drmikeadams(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pat081:
If ur galfriend can get a good lawyer u will end up in cell or jail 4 d rest of ur life, so far her name is d name u use to pay d house rent dat dnt gv u right to beat her and let mi hear her own side too
grin grin love dey worry am e go use woman name pay rent ,, ;em eye don clear now

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by TDonald: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pat081:
[s]thanks but u re a bitch u hear d guy side of d story if d gal too tell us her side of d story I will know Wot answer to gv to d guy and to tell u d bitter truth I dnt believe dat story, do u knw why D guy make us to believe dat he own official house and car why did he still pay house rent to a gal dat he want to marry? May be dat is how he beat other female co workers and they think b4 things will get out of hand they hv to send him away[/s]

MORE TRASH

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Erums(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Capensis:

He is a stupid man. These days they see us paying rent for girls, and they, with their peanut salaries, also want to pay rent for women.

Any man, who is living on rent, and I do not care if you pay 10m rent, but pays rent for a lady, is a fool. He probably boasted how wealthy he is and how secure his job is, so he can Bleep a big girl, then went ahead to use 'Salary' to pay rent for a girl. While he moves around with big beards.

These days, bearded guys are the most wretched ones. They think growing beards is what makes a man masculine.

The girl needs to recover real quick and get people to come beat the hell out of his broke asss.

Oga you no get joy at all

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Pat081: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin love dey worry am e go use woman name pay rent ,, ;em eye don clear now
abi now at this age who is using woman name to buy things again
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by kollinskollins(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
so you didn't make provision for your own house you thought you'd work with the company forever abi.... ok

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Pat081: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
TDonald:

MORE TRASH
thanks but it Seen u too is a fool like d op
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by TDonald: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pat081:
thanks but it Seen u too is a fool like d op

Type in your native language : English no be by force undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Pat081: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
molotov1:
the OP is a
MAN WHO SHOULD HAVE GONE HIS OWN WAY...

why should my girlfriend live with me unless we are engaged.

why would an employee rent apartment in his girlfriends name ?

Amazing how these non-millionaires think that they hit jackpot for collecting salary.
d guy mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by 0koyeeboz: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
OP, better come to family section of Nairaland and sell everything in that house before she comes.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by jessedaflow: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fool
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Capensis:

He is a stupid man. These days they see us paying rent for girls, and they, with their peanut salaries, also want to pay rent for women.

Any man, who is living on rent, and I do not care if you pay 10m rent, but pays rent for a lady, is a fool. He probably boasted how wealthy he is and how secure his job is, so he can Bleep a big girl, then went ahead to use 'Salary' to pay rent for a girl. While he moves around with big beards.

These days, bearded guys are the most wretched ones. They think growing beards is what makes a man masculine.

The girl needs to recover real quick and get people to come beat the hell out of his broke asss.

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by kazyhm(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
I learnt how to deal with females from my sister........when I bought her phone that I can't use the charger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Ceede: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Capensis:
You did not have a home and you paid rent for a girl and now the only thing you could have in the world is the room you rented for a girl.

And you beat her up, cos as a jobless man, you are too big to wash a plate.

I am sure she feeds you.

What a slowpoke. To start with, are you supposed to rent a house for a girl ? Are you supposed to go there when you are broke ?

As a man, you are supposed to find a way to sort yourself out.

And the girl is not even smart. SHould have kicked you out. Can you return all the pussy you fuccked ?

lol
you trying to sound intelligent but you ended it like a stupid Man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by ksbusari(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na film jor.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by chris31(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
U be first grade mumu
Go carry ur cross
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by MannieA(f): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Guest007:

If she was your sister or your daughter would you allow this guy to put her in hospital?

I want to confirm you mental capacity before I go on. Thank you in advance lipsrsealed

The girl went too far.. Why tf would she pour water on him??That's very mean.It just shows she wouldn't be a supportive wife. No matter what she has no right to treat her man like crap.And to think he was the one who rented the house for her,he needs to be treated right!!! He doesn't have today doesn't mean hr won't rise 2moro.

Some girls should be reasonable abeg..don't let bad manners take away good things from you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by MannieA(f): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
The both of them have flaws.The babe nor try at all..the guy should have just squatted with a friend instead of coming to stay with her because some girls can change quickly
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Op issa good Samaritan... cheesygrin
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by abbeyty(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
What is wrong with you helping her washing plates when she is off to work? i am sure you both used the plates and not that you are doing anything in the house at the moment than to sleep and eat. You be mumu too you did all that for someone who is not even your wife
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Capensis:

Lmaoooo...
E pain u well well
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Elimon(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
guys..to me..its not about washing the plate thing...its about the girls bad attitude towards asking him to wash the plates...if she was to make a nice,sweet and romantic approach to make the guy wash the plate..the guy would wash without anger..but she was wrong...esp. the pouring of water part..been in ur shoes..but I didn't beat her...we were still later cool and she apologized by herself
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Elimon:
guys..to me..its not about washing the plate thing...its about the girls bad attitude towards asking him to wash the plates...if she was to make a nice,sweet and romantic approach to make the guy wash the plate..the guy would wash without anger..but she was wrong...esp. the pouring of water part..been in ur shoes..but I didn't beat her...we were still later cool and she apologized by herself
A girl poured water on u and u did nothing undecided
For her to do that means she thinks zero of u!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
MannieA:

The girl went too far.. Why tf would she pour water on him??That's very mean.It just shows she wouldn't be a supportive wife. No matter what she has no right to treat her man like crap.And to think he was the one who rented the house for her,he needs to be treated right!!! He doesn't have today doesn't mean hr won't rise 2moro.

Some girls should be reasonable abeg..don't let bad manners take away good things from you.
MannieA or ManneQuin or whatever u are.... U make sense with this post!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? / Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.