Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,235 members, 7,842,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Am Older Than Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Older Than Him (13542 Views)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read / Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Older Than Him by MrCork1: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
SA Goddess is just long thing, stress. The chick knows i have moiney but she keeps playin had to get.

Can u imagine??  she is 41 and she still playing had to get!!

I GIVE UP!!!!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
Cork, I am 41 and proud to not have been desperate enough to marry a prick like you. . . . . .I got my own money so don't need yours dude. I would rather be a nun than be with you! grin grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by agitator: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
bollyfolly:

Whole House, Thanks so much,

I so much appreciate all your candid advises, suggestion and insults,
@Afrobaby & Others: thanks so much for the advises.

@ Phillip0906 & Validator: Thanks also for all the insults, I think this forum is for well behaved matured people and not for unreasonable pple like you.

Its so sad that pple like you are in this forum, I think you should keep mute when you have nothing reasonable to contribute, You need to wise up and learn how to relate with people in a decent manner, I dont blame you guys, you such an unserious element.

And somebody was busy wondering why she hadn't married grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Edotensei(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
@poster dont go ahead with him 5years is just way too young. u're just 38 afterall life begins at 40.
@validator leave the young damsel alone ooo. grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
VALIDATOR:

@poster,
you are just one insatiable bbitch. No wonder you are 38 and single. Now a dude wants to "pity" your old cobweb infested ppussy and you still come here on NL to say you are considering quitting the relationship?Whether the guy is doing it to just make some bucks from you or any other reason,why not just go ahead or don't you need "it" right now.But as insatiable as you are,you may still throw this opportunity away.

VALIDATOR:

Believe me.I meet people like this once in a while and they all have the same characteristic.
1 A strong competitive nature.This chases men away.They like you as a professional but NEVER as a wife
2 Religion.Yeah, your sweet talking pastor keeps telling you to wait for God's time yet he marries a young,sweet babe.use your brain sister.Ever wonder why the brothers in your church are not looking your way?

Not knowing the value what you have (age and beauty) until you loose it is characteristic of people who are 38 and still single. Now she has a rare opportunity once more and she wants to yakubu it.

All those of you offering your pity are not helping her at all.Be hard on her and let her know how silly it is to still imagine that yakubuing is an option.

You surely are retarded.

You need some tablets to balance the imbalances in your cretinous head!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by femmy2010(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2010
As long as it is cool with him why worry?
Free your mind and flow with life as i am sure you will enjoy it that way.

Happy weekend.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mimon79(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2010
Kinda like older chicks, reminds me of vintage wine, abi no b so cool
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Cindrella(f): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2010
d
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Mannylex(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2010
To me the age difference is kinda much, especially in this part of the world, but again love surpasses everything, at least you said everything was going well till you guys got to know about the age stuff, u could as well pretend u don't know his age. The primary factor in a relationship is love, and if u guys have it, just go on and enjoy yourselves. Every other thing could be deceptive, but the heart never lies, follow your heart. If truely the love is reciprocal, you guys will definitely live happily ever after. Good luck
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 1:29am On Aug 22, 2010
If possible look for an older man even if he is divorced or widowed.
I mean you could even opt for second wife it might end up being less painfull for you.
Cindrella, I know she has gone through pains but belive you me so have married women.
It is not easy being married either. You have to sacrifice too when you get married.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2010
madam sorri oo, na public dey make choice for you now, dat time wey you young u dey chase all the brodaz dey follow pot belle men wey you know say dem nor go ever marry u, now wey you manage see guy to marry u still dey ask question, my advice for you is to wait till you are 50 so you can find the right man, u don forget say who go market for evening nor dey see better meat buy. all dem Black sisterz wey still dey waka like tolotolo make una learn from da momma.

Come to think of this, this poster is supposed to tell the younger black sisters here the mistake she made while at her 20s instead she needs advice from most of them, so sad embarassed
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

If possible look for an older man even if he is divorced or widowed.
I mean you could even opt for second wife it might end up being less painfull for you.

Cindrella, I know she has gone through pains but belive you me so have married women.
It is not easy being married either. You have to sacrifice too when you get married.

All that trouble just to avoid being with a guy that is 5 years younger than him, I can never get the way some of you think sometimes, you let stuff cloud your thinking and you just follow the leader into the sea. . . . .SCARY!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by 9jawear(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2010
wow 41 and still playing hard to get.
she still neva realise say her clock don tick finish.

In the last days a man will cling to 7 women and desire that they bear his name.
in this day and age where a lot of men are not getting married on time, there a re a lot of single ladies out there,infact too many to count.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2010
Godess do you realise that some women at your age are already Grandmothers?
You want her to start a family with a young man.
How does it look with kids? Even if all works well, she needs about 4 year for two kids, will she have hit menopause b then?
A woman needs a man who is mature and can maintain her.
This young man will just use her, and dump her or keep her by the side as the cow to milk.
Use her money on younger girls
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MrCork1: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2010
actualy i prefa older womens. they more romantic, sensitive, caring , loyal and stress free,& more lovable

Chicks below 30 are gold diggers & just too stressful
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

How does it look with kids? Even if all works well, she needs about 4 year for two kids, will she have hit menopause b then?
This young man will just use her, and dump her or keep her by the side as the cow to milk.

You don't even know how old I am and yet you speak with authority on my age, GTFOH you little piece of shyt.,  NXA!  It's ignorant people like you who let others dictate how you should your life and now you want to do the same to OP, I wonder if you even have a brain of your own to begin with, NXA!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by 9jawear(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2010
The 40 old lady rather die lonely and of menopause.
she should at least just get a young dude who would help her out of her misery
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MrCork1: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2010
SA Godess is  a 41yrs old sexxy beautifully looking gran mother  tongue . She one in a millions. she almost as beautiful as beyonsi's

mother. She my kinda woman coz she loves moiney but she nut a gold digger. I have moiney and i own: BMW X5 &  Gulf Gti wit alloys.

I love woman who can cook & clen, and SA godess is just my kinda woman. Hopefuly, ,she will have a baby for me since i hav moinet
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MrCork1: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2010
By the way, how there u knock down a 41 yrs old beautiful sexxxy loooking gran mother that i want??

dont u have respects?
Re: I Am Older Than Him by 9jawear(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2010
From your nairaland user name: mr cork, you dont have respect yourself, what do you think she would do, if she found out you have been on nairaland talking about her
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MrCork1: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2010
9jawear? bro usayin I dont have respect for mysef coz i have a 17inch c0rk? is it my fault that i ended up with a 17inches

c0rk?? , undecided Duh!

You tell me!!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by 9jawear(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2010
Guy get a life
and tell it to your mistress or your lady you are pursuing.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MrCork1: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2010
9jawear, brother. Your village just called. They're missing an idiot wink
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nautillus(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2010
its no biggie, i have two friends who are married to older women, its ok IF he knows and accepts it
Re: I Am Older Than Him by VALIDATOR: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2010
Sagamite:

You surely are retarded.

You need some tablets to balance the imbalances in your cretinous head!

You Sagamite?If you are trying very hard to sell a product that is just about to expire,won't you try to at least be soft on any prospective buyer?Will you still be placing too much price on it?Especially when it has been tampered with since some other customers have tried it on and later lost interest in it?It's pure common sense that she didn't have since when she clocked 28. Now 10 years after she still doesn't seem to have it.

On a more serious note,we all need tablets at one time on the other. grin grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MrCork1: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2010
And also, The key to successful aging is to pay as little attention to it as possible.(Words of Wisdon: 1894)
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MrCork1: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2010
And lastly, Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing. (words of wisdom: 2010) wink
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MOBO444(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

You always think above the average black lady, Mutter you the kind of lady men fall in love with, you are so smart.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2010
VALIDATOR:

You Sagamite?If you are trying very hard to sell a product that is just about to expire,won't you try to at least be soft on any prospective buyer?Will you still be placing too much price on it?Especially when it has been tampered with since some other customers have tried it on and later lost interest in it?It's pure common sense that she didn't have since when she clocked 28. Now 10 years after she still doesn't seem to have it.

On a more serious note,we all need tablets at one time on the other. grin grin

Classless.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2010
old women get uneasy when dry bones are mentioned grin

There must be something true about this proverb.
No I think one should change it to:

old women get abusive when dr bones are mentioned
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2010
There are certainly too many classless, brainless idiots roaming NL, you are certainly one of them!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MOBO444(f): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^SA Goddess no need to use such language, you have been on Nairaland long enough and matured enough, pleae apologise to those you insulted,please you a black lady i admire for her intellect, dont lose my respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Guys Wanna Suck Dat Tin That Is In Between My Legs / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.