Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Am Older Than Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Older Than Him (13541 Views)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read / Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
jennykadry:

Lol I am done with her ojare, I have got a family to take care of

Go ahead girl, I will be rushing out in 45 mins to get my son from creche also.

Cheers now!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mutter

Lol , he saw how well your kids behaved and took a liking to them all, lol was it the money you got from your first marriage you used to take your kids and yourself to deustchland ? did you use the same for your studies as well?

Lol story story, Oh yes I was on call of duty like you call it, to make a life out of life, to get a degree , stand up and believe in myself that I can make it without an abusive husband. yes that call of duty gave me the chance to travel and practice what i HAVE LEARNT AND WHAT I WAS TAUGHT.

That call of duty is the reason I am somebody today who need not lean and crawl on the floor for a man for 5 naira

Enjoy, off I go to take care of important business

@SA
Yea my family matters alot to me not mutter cheesy , i got to travel tomorrow and it is already late here, take care of yourself and your cutie pie son for me and remember never stand for less if you know you can achieve more

Love you kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
Do you believe that my ex sponsored my trip abroad?
Certainly not.
I was able to come to Germany and live here with the help of my family too.
Now why would you imagine a woman just gets up and leaves for Germany with kids. You must have the sense to know I must have some connections here.
I studied in Nigeria, worked there too, but as you see, I do not operate on your frequency.
While I admire the fact that you used all methods possible, to get to Germany, maybe even fled hear when you did not have a valid stay. you do not have to be bitter that I did not cross that road.
just accept the fact that we did not cross the same roads. I did not have to serve myself to white men and if you did I do not condemn you for it. I guess you did what you had to to get what you wanted then.
I hope you now live a decent life. cheesy
I do not need to provide you with all the details, might as well give you my name and Tel.nr here tongue
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

Do you believe that my ex sponsored my trip abroad?
Certainly not.
I was able to come to Germany and live here with the help of my family too.
Now why would you imagine a woman just gets up and leaves for Germany with kids. You must have the sense to know I must have some connections here.
I studied in Nigeria, worked there too, but as you see, I do not operate on your frequency.
While I admire the fact that you used all methods possible, to get to Germany, maybe even fled hear when you did not have a valid stay. you do not have to be bitter that I did not cross that road.
just accept the fact that we did not cross the same roads. I did not have to serve myself to white men and if you did I do not condemn you for it. I guess you did what you had to to get what you wanted then.
I hope you now live a decent life. cheesy
I do not need to provide you with all the details, might as well give you my name and Tel.nr here tongue

Yes I do live a decent life, better than your ashewo self having sex with any man that comes your way and then dashing your kids over to a white man for a better life grin

The same family that rejected you when you went to them with the black eye your ex gave to you grin grin grin grin grin

Common go and rest getting married at old age when your mates should be retiring, you are still busy having sex with frustrated eediots like you

ashewo
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
jennykadry:

Mutter

Lol , he saw how well your kids behaved and took a liking to them all, lol was it the money you got from your first marriage you used to take your kids and yourself to deustchland ? did you use the same for your studies as well?

Lol story story, Oh yes I was on call of duty like you call it, to make a life out of life, to get a degree , stand up and believe in myself that I can make it without an abusive husband. yes that call of duty gave me the chance to travel and practice what i HAVE LEARNT AND WHAT I WAS TAUGHT.

That call of duty is the reason I am somebody today who need not lean and crawl on the floor for a man for 5 naira

@SA
Yea my family matters alot to me not mutter cheesy , i got to travel tomorrow and it is already late here, take care of yourself and your cutie pie son for me and remember never stand for less if you know you can achieve more

Love you kiss kiss kiss

No family should mutter, that would be asking for trouble grin grin grin

Definitely can achieve more and don't need la ow life dragging me down. I am bigger than that, a strong black woman who is taking care of her business, with her little prince by her side, making me want to do better everyday.

Mcwaaaaah (cyber hug)

Safe trip
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
jennykadry:

But i need sagamites blanket as well tongue cheesy

You will have to wait a while whilst I recover.

I have a broken rib-cage from Samantha deciding to be on top for once.

SA Goddess:

Now you got me laughing, she asked me so nicely to mind my language so I had to be civil!   grin  grin  grin  grin

As for Saga and his human blanket, no central heating can come close to that, Saga smiles through the European winter like he is in sunny Africa!  cheesy

You understand.  grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
Lol SA and the first thing she did when she got to europe was invite a man to her house ASAP , cook for him with the water she used to wash her bum and boooommmmmm the man was already marrying her grin grin

Mutter will do anything for papers even if she has to rub her backside on the ground for a man with german pass to get herself a life, since she has none

Aiight off I go now for real, take care SA and mutter keep using your womanliness on your man jare atleast it helped you secure your stay in the country grin grin grin

@sagamite

with me you will know no back pain but pleasure kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2010
jennykadry:

@sagamite

with me you will know no back pain but pleasure kiss kiss kiss

kiss

Shey you get EU papers sha to sponsor me? grin Otherwise na Samantha be my true luf for the next 2 years. cheesy
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
LOL@ true love for the next two years Saga, so your love expires like that? cheesy
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
Lol Yes I GET as long as you decide to service me the right way and different ways/areas grin grin EU pass is yours abi na australia one u want , cos i don relocate tongue kiss

We naijas are known as cheerful givers grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
jenny my dear, I have a large family, so while I have family living in Nigeria I also have family in Germany. Maybe you can figure that out.
I don`t think that is unheard of. I did not come to Germany with a visa and I did not need a stay for myself or the kids.
So to spell it out I had my pass before leaving the shores of Nigeria.
So now explain to us how you got your EU pass. Normally a student is requested to leave after studying. How did you get an EU pass.
You know you can feed that crap to people who are not aware of the system in Germany.
Just come here and feed lies to people.
Then assuming everyone is a fake like you.
I also did not remarry at an old age. Most of my mates were not even married when I got into my second marriage.
You know you are really cutting your nose to spite your face.
Talk of emancipation.
You insult a woman for walking out of an abusive marriage and getting married again. That is the reason why we women have problems forging ahead.
NOT MEN BUT WOMEN BRING WOMEN DOWN.
You know what life put you through, how you came about your kid. If you are lucky, you might get married one day.
No but from what you write hear, once a woman has a kid or was married she does not need to get married again and should be insulted.
I wonder who is the emancipated woman amongst us.
I am not emancipated but for me it is no issue if a woman has a child outside marriage
or is married to a white man.
You need to learn allot about life.
You are simply primitive , vulgar and absurd.
You make me ashamed to be a woman.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL@ true love for the next two years Saga, so your love expires like that?  cheesy

Refugee survival luf for papers expires, darling.  wink

jennykadry:

Lol Yes I GET as long as you decide to service me the right way and different ways/areas grin grin EU pass is yours abi na australia one u want , cos i don relocate tongue kiss

We naijas are known as cheerful givers grin grin grin grin

Ah!

If you fit gif me EU and Australia stay, na premier service I go gif you. No be just ordinary.

I will be like a reliable locomotive lover as I dey fire you. Na so I go dey ram am lokowukuwakawuku, like a steam engine.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Ivynwa(f): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
ORDER IN THE COURT! That's exactly what I feel like saying not that I am joking because right now I am being very serious with you my fellow decent ladies. I mean enough words have been exchanged to the point that the 3 of you Jenny, Mutter and SA Goddess that I respect very very much are at the verge of---------- I can't even find the word to use, infact I chose not to use any word because I mustn't offend any of you. I only want to talk to you like my fellow ladies. Let nobody think that I am playing the judge here, I am not, I am only trying to take away discord and bring back mutual respect to each and every one of us.

@Mutter Baby
You have my respect as a decent lady sweetheart and I am happy for your blessings, your marriages with great children and a man that love you. I am really happy for you believe me. I am not being sarcastic, your carriage throughout this whole hullabaloo shows that you are a decent person but has to go against your grain to prove some points as emotions and all ran high too.
All in all mutter Baby, you disappointed me a bit when you told SA to her face that some women are grandmothers at her age, you don't ever tell my fellow woman anything that will bring her spirit down or make her feel old and ugly.Compliments get into the heart of women, tell her that she is too young for her age or that she is really beautiful and you will bring immeasurable joy to your fellow women and you even had to mention "old bones". Girlfriend you did her wrong, you hurt her to the marrow. She is a woman like you wading the water and keeping her head up, she does not need a fellow woman to tell her all of that. I myself don't like it when men abuse women for nothing but because they have lived some number of years that they termed "old". A woman shouldn't be found doing that sweetheart but I am not holding this against you. We all have different perspectives in Life about different things as a result of the different things and experiences we have been exposed to which is why you are innocent in thinking that sister Bollyfolly should go for an older man.You are entitled to your opinion but you do not have it very right in thinking that Bolly needs 4 years to make only 2 children. Bolly can deliver 7 twins next year and can even have 12 within 4 years so you see that was a bit wrong. I am not nailing you to the cross sweetheart, I only want you to see where you were sweetly wrong and ended up offending SA and getting on the nerves of Jenny who kindheartedly came to the defence of SA.

@JennyKadry
You are a wonderful Nigerian woman and I have maximum respect for you too, as you can see I already complimented your kindheartedness (for coming to SA's rescue) while talking to Mutter. It pleases me no end that the 3 of you ladies are perhaps mothers and have children and are all classy, sophisticated ladies in my book. I understand what made you lose your cool here, I almost felt like lashing out at Mutter for talking to SA like that but told myself that it is forgivable as our views of things can never be the same. Now you must chill and stop being mad at her okay. You ladies allowed yourselves incense one another to the point of using the word "Ashewos". That mustn't be found among classy ladies please okay Baby. Infact you did not even use that word because we are going back to that post to have most of those posts deleted. Yes sweetheart! You don't want people looking at all those words all of you threw out here and looking down on you. Do you?

@SA Sweetheart
I felt like massaging your heart because many people used very very unfriendly words on you that you do not deserve and for no reason at all. It is not a crime to be 41, you are a beautiful woman and I was overjoyed on learning from your post that you have a son. I am very happy for you okay Baby. You are a strong woman and did not allow others and the views they have of things to bring you down. You stood up for yourself like that and stood tall too like only a great woman can.It is true that Mutter offended you but do let go and forgive her okay. You must agree with me that some words that were thrown around here when Jenny came to your defence were not befitting of us decent and sophisticated ladies and that they are better off deleted so you can go ahead and delete if you agree with me.

@Jenny, Mutter and SA
Just like Mutter said we ladies should not be one another's enemies. You can imagine the challenges each of you are facing rearing children, keeping your home and still struggling, working hard and hustling for survival. The best we can do to ourselves is exchanging ideas on how to be great mums than what just happened here.Please I want to see you 3 make up and apologise to each other and if possible delete all those "not too good" words okay sweethearts. The only words we are leaving behind are nice words. You all are too mature and sophisticated for this please. Now don't disappoint me and make me look like a fool just for trying to make peace. Don't keep quiet on me like I wasted my time writing this for nothing, I sure deserve a little something which only your apologies and make-up can give me okay Babies. Now let's see who is even the sweetest?-----smile
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MOBO444(f): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
jennykadry:

Mutter

@SA

Love you kiss kiss kiss
JennyKadry you are a disgrace, you make me want to spit, i bet it been a very very long time a man came between your leg, you must be fustrated and can only take it out online behind the computer,i pity you jenny,funny that use to be my lucky girl name back in NIGERIA COS MOST JENNY I KNOW WERE CHEAP AND I ALWAYS BED THEM.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
Ivynwa
your words are well coated but the message has gotten across to me.
So I do not have a right to my opinions.
Is this not a forum where everyone can express their views.
Okay I get the message. The were justified in abusing me because I provoked it. I should be nice to my fellow women and tell them lies.
Whats wrong in saying that some women at 40 are grandmothers it is a fact.
Okay sorry oh, the woman in question can have 20 children in 4 years.
Jenny only wanted to come to the defense. You have overlooked the fact that this is her attitude in almost any thread.
In a world where women start dating even at 16 how do you define a woman at 40.
Please try to be neutral when playing Judge.
Not withstanding I appreciate your effort but wish to plead my fundamental right of freedom of speech
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Ivynwa(f): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
Ivynwa:

@Mutter Baby
You have my respect as a decent lady sweetheart and I am happy for your blessings, your marriages with great children and a man that love you. I am really happy for you believe me. I am not being sarcastic, your carriage throughout this whole hullabaloo shows that you are a decent person but has to go against your grain to prove some points as emotions and all ran high too. All in all mutter Baby, you disappointed me a bit when you told SA to her face that some women are grandmothers at her age, you don't ever tell your fellow woman anything that will bring her spirit down or make her feel old and ugly.Compliments get into the heart of women, tell her that she is too young for her age or that she is really beautiful and you will bring immeasurable joy to your fellow women and you even had to mention "old bones". Girlfriend you did her wrong, you hurt her to the marrow. She is a woman like you wading the water and keeping her head up, she does not need a fellow woman to tell her all of that. I myself don't like it when men abuse women for nothing but because they have lived some number of years that they termed "old". A woman shouldn't be found doing that sweetheart but I am not holding this against you. We all have different perspectives in Life about different things as a result of the different things and experiences we have been exposed to which is why you are innocent in thinking that sister Bollyfolly should go for an older man.You are entitled to your opinion but you do not have it very right in thinking that Bolly needs 4 years to make only 2 children. Bolly can deliver 7 twins next year and can even have 12 within 4 years so you see that was a bit wrong. I am not nailing you to the cross sweetheart, I only want you to see where you were sweetly wrong and ended up offending SA and getting on the nerves of Jenny who kindheartedly came to the defence of SA.

Ivynwa
your words are well coated but the message has gotten across to me.
So I do not have a right to my opinions.   (You do and I said so)
Is this not a forum where everyone can express their views.    (It sure is Baby)
Okay I get the message. The were justified in abusing me because I provoked it. I should be nice to my fellow women and tell them lies.   (Abusive words were used by all and I justified none for that, you were honest and told them no lies but there are sweeter ways that should have been said)
Whats wrong in saying that some women at 40 are grandmothers it is a fact.    (The tone----- Diplomacy Baby, Diplomacy! that way it won't hurt)
Okay sorry oh, the woman in question can have 20 children in 4 years.    (Alleluiah, Amen! for Bolly)
Jenny only wanted to come to the defense. You have overlooked the fact that this is her attitude in almost any thread.   (Nobody is perfect, not you, not me
In a world where women start dating even at 16 how do you define a woman at 40.  (Sweet, beautiful and as strong as SA Goddess but not old much more a granny)
Please try to be neutral when playing Judge.     (I ain't no Judge, sweetheart just one of your fans)
Not withstanding I appreciate your effort but wish to plead my fundamental right of freedom of speech.      (You always have it Sweetie)

Don't feel hurt okay Baby, I understand how you feel. Didn't mean to hurt you really. I did mention that it wasn't nice Jenny called you unprintable names that a responsible married woman with six soldiers(what great blessings!) does not deserve.

@Jennykadry
Jenny please help me say "sorry" to Mutter, she did only express herself however much it did not go down and well with some of us. She didn't actually set out to hurt SA initially. Most people that migrated to foreign countries went in search of better lives for themselves and their families, you ladies that had the opportunities to do that should not bicker over the how, whys,wheres and what of trying to survive in Germany. Even if some white man was kind enough to support any to get the best of the country, it should be a thing of joy. We humans are all struggling for survival. Somebody should be a sport and apologise for peace sake please. Thanks to you all.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by oYaTo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
@Ivynwa   kiss

I was shocked to see the ladies all at each other's throats. . shocked shocked
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
Ivynwa,
You have impressed me with your arguments and how you bring them across.
White flag grin
Thanks for the efforts I shall keep your words in mind, at least I will try to.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2010
Sagamite:

[img]http://beachhutting.files./2009/12/very-fat-woman-eating.jpg[/img]
She looks gross and hefty.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Ivynwa(f): 2:03am On Aug 25, 2010
Thanks Mutter,
Glad that you cheered up after all.
Hope your babies are doing great? Don't I envy you ladies that have babies. I love babies very much.

@Mama Gee
I really feel for that lady and how frustrating it will be for her trying to shed off all that weight. Weights are very easy to pile on but not too easy to shed. I really miss not having the time to go Gym and exercise, I love to be very flexible and perfectly trim.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by 1104(f): 2:18am On Aug 25, 2010
[size=16pt]ORDER IN THE COU(GHS) RT OF LAW,

ORRDERR,

(190 Hits hammer on desk)

Jenny,Mutter and SA.
U all have been fined Guilty and would be sentenced to 21 years imprisonment (Kitchen) with hard labor (frying yam) for insulting yourselves!!
[/size]
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Ivynwa(f): 2:27am On Aug 25, 2010
      Oya before I count 10 , begin to pick race comot here fast fast, wetin bring you come here sef? I thought girlfriend Omolola was keeping you busy and quiet. Oh, I forgot that Mama-Gee just entered here-----------I thought you have gotten over Mama since Omolola came into your Life------------smile
How are you preparing for that Valentine wedding with Omolola that you told me about, which Ashebi colour we go wear kwanu?
Re: I Am Older Than Him by 1104(f): 2:32am On Aug 25, 2010
I plan on getting married to mama-gee on the 15th of feb next year
Omolola is on the 14th
Jenny is in charge of the ashebi for mama-gee
and spikeycylinder is in charge of the ashebi for omolola,
You would be in charge of Kitchen for both marriages~

Besides thoes 3 women fight up there have already been sentenced by me!
so dont try and beg for them~
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Ivynwa(f): 2:38am On Aug 25, 2010
SOME WEDDINGS! I am excited for the kitchen contracts and will be glad to hold down the kitchen end come next valentine.
Goodnight 190 and please for once quit being mischievious. Byeee, greet Omonwa.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2010
Ivynwa:

@Jennykadry
Jenny please help me say "sorry" to Mutter, she did only express herself however much it did not go down and well with some of us. She didn't actually set out to hurt SA initially. Most people that migrated to foreign countries went in search of better lives for themselves and their families, you ladies that had the opportunities to do that should not bicker over the how, whys,wheres and what of trying to survive in Germany. Even if some white man was kind enough to support any to get the best of the country, it should be a thing of joy. We humans are all struggling for survival. Somebody should be a sport and apologise for peace sake please. Thanks to you all.

Ok I was beginning to agree with your posts until I saw this, this is a joke right? you are definitely kidding aint you? undecided
Apologise to who? lol seriously? apologise to some heartless creature that came on here to dash the little hope this OP has got left?just because her son made her a grandma at the age of 38?

If you notice I paid no mind to those two riffraffs  that posted on the first page cos they are known for being mentally deranged.
Love, ivnywa is a risky game that we all play in a tunnel, some people have seen the true light and are happy, others are still in the tunnel looking for the light, whilst some others have already found the light but found the wrong one hence their been threatened on their marital sits or in their relationships. Nobody knows what this OP has gone through in life with her love life , no one knows if shes been beaten and battered emotionally by the wrong guy, no one knows if shes been unlucky inlove, so who is mutter to come on here(just because shes married and have kids) to come on here and dash the little hope left in her fellow womans heart, is that not plain wicked. I know a south african nurse here that looked for a child for 8 years and ended up with twin girls when she almost turned 37 going to 38, I once had a case of a 31 yr old woman 4 years ago who was already having signs of early menopause, my mum started hers in her late 40's early 50's and yes they are people that started theirs at the OP's age but I am not here to think about the negative but positive side. A well known pastor in nigeria married a man years her senior, yet they are happy. This OP did not come on here for us to remind her of her age and what love has done to her, shes here for some advice of hope that will push her through and not the nonsense mutter was busy posting here. People are dying of depression cos of their love lives, people have sworn to singlehood because of what they have passed through. For a fellow woman to come on here and remind a fellow woman of her supposed menopausal age is WICKED, SILLY AND DUMB .

Apologise? yeah right
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Refugee survival luf for papers expires, darling. wink

Ah!

If you fit gif me EU and Australia stay, na premier service I go gif you. No be just ordinary.

I will be like a reliable locomotive lover as I dey fire you. Na so I go dey ram am lokowukuwakawuku, like a steam engine.

I need proof sagamite, say we meet up one night? tongue
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2010
. . . . . .and for the record, I am not 41, don't take anything Cork says seriously, he does not even know me, what I look like or my name but I got offended when some faceless person used that to make fun of me when she is most probably the one older than me with brittle bones!

Thanks Ivynwa. . . . .for your insightful input! smiley

@Jenny, where did you travel to and are you back already?
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

. . . . . .and for the record, I am not 41, don't take anything Cork says seriously, he does not even know me, what I look like or my name but I got offended when some faceless person used that to make fun of me when she is most probably the one older than me with brittle bones!

Thanks Ivynwa. . . . .for your insightful input! smiley

@Jenny, where did you travel to and are you back already?

I went for my 1millionth honeymoon grin grin lol, just another state with my family, though working all thru
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2010
Aren't we always working, even when we are off. . . . . .we work more taking care of the family anyway but it is so rewarding!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by bayolove(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2010
No big deal if you love him and respect him you both won't have any problem at all.Trust me,
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2010
jennykadry:

I need proof sagamite, say we meet up one night? tongue

In Sydney or Melbourne? grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2010
mama-gee:

She looks gross and hefty.

Did you mean gloss and healthy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Lesbian Celebrities / How Many Guys Wanna Suck Dat Tin That Is In Between My Legs / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.