Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... (3321 Views)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by pryme(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Guest007:

women either foresee riches or see riches, it's simple, you guys can be promiscuous... woman can be or are attracted to riches too grin

Yeah, and when the riches dry up they move to the next pond.

Luckily for us not every woman tows your path of reasoning.
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by kingkuntaval: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Erums:
Picture of corolla camry 2016 or I don't believe this story

Shey dem dey force you believe before?
mtcheww..
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by kingkuntaval: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
goals.

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Godsfavour78: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
princetunex:

Please maami, what is killing you here? The money, Camry or the story
why she no go vex. You self don't see corolla Camry before? grin
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by NUJABEZ: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
If you want to wreck, please invite the money lover into your life. She's shown you who she is, take that knowledge and hold it tight.

Do not allow this Chichi into your life. Do not sleep with her. Please don't call her. Block her number everywhere. Delete her from your social media. Take these drastic steps or else she will creep into your life because you have yet to get over her.

This Chichi has a lot of influence over you, there is need to put some distance between yourselves.

Is she helping your business? Do you need any assistance from her? I believe the answer is no.

Marian is your soul mate. When a woman like that is in yuur life, life is easier because you have a strong and formidable partnership that helps to ease things.

Please, stop dealing with Chichi. Let her know your stand. You're a wise man, don't let Chichi use your head.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? / Secondary Student Skips Class To Chop Girlfriend P$ssy - See Video / See The New Religion That Is Taking Over The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.