Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Help!!! Im New On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Im New On Nairaland (249 Views)

I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Im New On Nairaland by Jesusmann(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello guys.
Sorry, dont know where to put this thread but I put it here because I think this section attracts lots of viewers.
I have been visiting Nairaland as a guest for quite some time and I must say that this is an exciting forum.
I then deemed it fit to join it.
But after I joined today, I still dont understand it fully.
I have few questions which include;
1. How do I comment on a post?
2. Are ftc people paid because as a guest, I saw lots of people attempting to be the first to comment on a post?
3. Does this forum have a system where I can chat with someone privately?
I honestly need answers.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Help!!! Im New On Nairaland by Gaspardd(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Of all the problems we re facing in Naija, what concerns you most is how to comment on a post? are you fùcking stupid? I assume ure just a bored teen or sth.
Let me give u an advice as a big bro... log out of nairaland and go make urself useful, then if u try ur best and u still fail in life then come back and start posting. Otherwise u re going to be part of cesspool of retards here on nairalnad blaming women for their failures.
Re: Help!!! Im New On Nairaland by Jesusmann(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gaspardd:
Of all the problems we re facing in Naija, what concerns you most is how to comment on a post? are you fùcking stupid? I assume ure just a bored teen or sth.
Let me give u an advice as a big bro... log out of nairaland and go make urself useful, then if u try ur best and u still fail in life then come back and start posting. Otherwise u re going to be part of cesspool of retards here on nairalnad blaming women for their failures.
Well thanks bro, I just want to be part of the "nairaland family".
Im here on a mission to rescue people as you will understand from future post.
And yes you are right, im a teen but im im not bored. Failure is not an option for me.
I wont blame anyone when if I fail.
Because someone fail does not make him a failure.
So im here not to waste my time but to same the youths.

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive The Challenges Of Interracial Relationships / VIDEO: Okey Bakassi Advises Bachelors. / Valentine Day: Tips On How To Seduce Her To Go Home With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.