Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 (2202 Views)

Please Am New Here To spread the gospel , Come And Welcome Me Husbandsnatcha / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
I am new on nairaland.

I just join nairaland not up to 5 minutes ago.

Welcome me please.

I need to give N2000 to someone today being my first day here.

This is to show that I am here to show love and receive love.

If you are interested just drop your account number and the initials of your name and I will immediately transfer the N2000 to you.

If your name for example is Muhammadu Buhari,the initial will be MB.

This is to ensure I do not send the money to the wrong account,

since I will compare the initials with the account details that normally shows whenever someone wants to transfer money.

It is only for one lucky person that I will choose.

GOD bless every one.

4 Likes

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Stylekay: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
undecided
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by darkdenizen: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Just send it to my akant and stop the gimmick
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Evergreen4(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by laff2016(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
A j G
Fbn
Many thanks
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by GerraMeh74(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am new on nairaland.

Welcome me please.

If you are interested just drop your account number and the initials of your name and I will immediately transfer the N2000 to you.

since I will compare the initials with the account details that normally shows whenever someone wants to transfer money.

GOD bless every one.
My Friend don't disturb the peace here because of 2k......

6 Likes

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by LongLife4all: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am new on nairaland.

Welcome me please.

GOD bless every one.

I need it very seriously please. Just transfer it my account. Thanks.

58 6300 9402 - Ecobank
Thomas O.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
I can't laugh welcome sha ....we like been anonymous sha even though in the real sense we know each other.

1 Like

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Tamkurou: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Queenflourish(f): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am new on nairaland.

Welcome me please.

GOD bless every one.

O. G. O
Access(Diamond) bank
God bless
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by XXXXTENTACION: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am new on nairaland.

Welcome me please.

GOD bless every one.
Go and Bleep yourself bloody a$$hole.

2 Likes

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by SirIconR(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Use am... add for your tithe

2 Likes

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin grin

Can one send a community bank akant?

1 Like

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by dmgr(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
You re welcome, just try to have fun and stay out of trouble
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Go and Bleep yourself bloody a$$hole.

Someone said there is so much hatred here on nairaland.

Someone said that the very definition of nairaland is HATRED , WICKEDNESS AND FOOLISHNESS

That is why I have come to show light.

I have come to use kind words to overcome hatred that has characterized this nairaland forum.

I have come to show love in the midst of hatred and darkness.

1 Like

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Welcome... Hope you'll enjoy your stay,�
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by paulolee(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
09078734101...send as card mk I use make weekend calls abeg..
u welcome even if you no gimme..
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
J111333:
grin grin
Can one send a community bank akant?
yes
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by XXXXTENTACION: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetHearted:

Someone said that the very definition of nairaland is HATRED , WICKEDNESS AND FOOLISHNESS

I have come to use kind words to overcome hatred that has characterized this nairaland forum.

Go and fu€k yourself with your light you bloody motherfu€ker undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Chukwuka912: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
GerraMeh74:
My Friend don't disturb the peace here because of 2k......

Bad bele if u dont need it others need it. Is it bad to give your fellow Nairalanders something una get bad mouth
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nno! I am the financial Secretary.
You will pay N15k as "Welcome fees".
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by LongLife4all: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetHearted:

You are new on Nairaland and you already know how to bold letters?

3 Likes

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Lawdis(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am new on nairaland.

Welcome me please.

GOD bless every one.

Make I nor see the 2k....you will see what I will do to you....grin grin

first Bank++++++++++ H.C.N
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
I am still undecided on who to pick and send the money to.

There are so many people that are interested in this token of N2000.

But surely, I will pick one person.

I will just do it not because N2000 is anything, not because I have too much money,

but because I want to show that love can enter into the midst of hatred, wickedness and foolishness.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by fati2001(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
we don't need your fucking money.

1 Like

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by GerraMeh74(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Chukwuka912:

Bad bele if u dont need it others need it. Is it bad to give your fellow Nairalanders something una get bad mouth
instead of attacking me, why not just drop your account number?

1 Like

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Meedon: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Azaman
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetHearted:

I will just do it not because N2000 is anything, not because I have too much money,

but because I want to show that love can enter into the midst of hatred, wickedness and foolishness.

union bank
CC
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Zzor:
yes
090000008888880000000000. Obosi community bank.
Hanty, biko send the money mek son of man take am hold body.
Thank you in advance. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
LongLife4all:

You are new on Nairaland and you already know how to bold letters?

It was my brother that showed me how to do it.

Although he warned me that I may not be able to withstand the kind of uselessness that I will see in this forum.
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
I pray u choose me BA Access bank 0817413581 thanks in advance
Re: I Am New On Nairaland(Welcome Me Please) And I Want To Give Someone N2000 by merieam16(f): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetHearted:

der er alot of thread whr people er seeking for help,y nt open it and send d money to them if u really wana help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! / ...but why do all Men Secretly Find Bobrisky Vey Attractive?? / What Will You Do If Your Parents Reject The Person You Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.