Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (29692 Views)

What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by oloyede90(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bros, start preparing to get baby items
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by OdiaI(f): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
So if she is truly pregnant for someone else as you think, you want total strangers to decide your future for you?
You will hurt her pride if you start doubting her now. It is better you sit her down if at all and tell her your worries, threatening her with a DNA won't solve anything.
If she insists the pregnancy is yours, since you already had plans of taking her with you, go ahead.

On marrying her before or after the birth of the child, you are a man, the decision is yours to make.

2 Likes

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Annihilator7: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
I want to ask eh, is being in a relationship an avenue to have unprotected sex?

See this ode! I'm surprised a prostitute like you would ask such a question. Didn't you learn prostitution from your useless mother?
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
OdiaI:
So if she is truly pregnant for someone else as you think, you want total strangers to decide your future for you?
You will hurt her pride if you start doubting her now. It is better you sit her down if at all and tell her your worries, threatening her with a DNA won't solve anything.
If she insists the pregnancy is yours, since you already had plans of taking her with you, go ahead. The Yoruba's will say Oju lo roju s'anu.

On marrying her before or after the birth of the child, you are a man, the decision is yours to make.

Oju Anu??
Something u cannot tell ur own brother or son to do...he didn't want to take her with him b4, it's if the baby is his own that he would not want to leave her here alone pregnant..I'm not understanding the oju Anu part u are now asking for, so he should shaa take her even if the baby is not his??
Which account should he write that one if it's another man's child......., bad loan and irrecoverables account??
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Annihilator7:

See this ode! I'm surprised a prostitute like you would ask such a question. Didn't you learn prostitution from your useless mother?

Guy ...cool down naaaaa...the Babe offend u before...

Oya jist us wetin happen??
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by SirBunky85(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

That's probably not totally true.
We guys just like to say this DNA thing like it's Puff puff , telling a lady that doesn't sleep around that u will subject the unborn child to DNA is a big insult a huge slap on the woman. No woman will take it lightly even if she's cheating and trying to pin another man's baby...

It's not an easy test, it's painful becos they have to penetrate the vagina into the womb and the amniotic sac and could lead to miscarriage...
If I'm a lady and I'm sure I didn't cheat, u will not see me until delivery after saying u want pre birth DNA test
thanks ,don't mind all dese pple shouting DNA upandan as if na HIV test

2 Likes

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by cococandy(f): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Do you were hitting it raw from the 20th through Christmas and then after new year. Now you want to escape your responsibilities. It won’t work.
It’s your baby. DNA or not.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Erums(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hillsabah18:
So just yesterday this my female friend was gisting me how she used pregnancy to collect money from 2 stingy guys in December.
1. She may be pulling ur legs. Buy a pregnancy test strip and let her confirm it b4 you.
2. If she saw her period 4 days after you had sex, that baby may be mine not yours. Lie to her that you'll gake her to a new medical facility in Abuja where DNA can be conducted on a foetus. Judge her reaction..
3. Next time learn the act of withdrawal. My own babe usually pulls out my CD but i use withdrawal and sometimes she takes morning after pill. She's aware im not ready for a child yet.
All the best

is it postinor 2?
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by NNAMDIII(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Evtspez:
Ignore any grammatical errors please. I will make it concise.
My girlfriend visited me 20th December 2018 and we had unprotected s*x. Base on what she told me about her menstrual cycle, her ovulation period falls within the date. Before she left my crib early January she has started menstruating which came 4 days earlier than usual. Exactly a month she called that she has not seen her period.
My concern is am I truly responsible for it? Considering the fact that : She started her menstrual period before leaving my crib, even though I know semen can survive for 5 days in the reproductive tract of a lady but even at that her ovulation can't take place immediately which makes such chances slim.

Medical experts in the house can a lady get pregnant and still experience heavy flow of menses? My understanding is even if it occurs it comes light.

My reasons for seeking public/experts opinions:
I will travel so I would like to travel together with her if there's chances of me being responsible for it because I don't want her to suffer.
As no DNA test can be carried out at this stage, I don't want to take responsibility and at the end the pregnancy is not mine.
Thanks in anticipation for your inputs.
Give her like 50k to abort the pregnancy
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Psoul(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
What are u driving at?
U had an unprotected sex with a girl and she told u that she has not seen her menses and the next thing is to start asking us if u are the one responsible for the missing menses. Are u out of ur mind. Isi O di kwa gi mma.

When u were jumping up and down her body, did u see us as ur umpire?
When u were pouring ur semen inside her, u forgot to remember what semen do in women's body.
I don't want to get angry this afternoon.

U better go and take care of that girl before the gods become angry with u. Are u mad.
Now u want to shift responsibility...abi. Try am naa.
Hw can u be dis irresponsible?

Take care of that girl until that baby is born. U can opt for DNA test. If u are responsible, congrats.
If u are not, then take it as the sacrifice u made for ur waywardness.

Let me warn u. Listen very well. If actually the girl is pregnant, don't consider abortion as an option. I said don't consider abortion as an option.
If u try it, we will read ur news here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by OdiaI(f): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Oju Anu??
Something u cannot tell ur own brother or son to do...he didn't want to take her with him b4, it's if the baby is his own that he would not want to leave her here alone pregnant..I'm not understanding the oju Anu part u are now asking for, so he should shaa take her even if the baby is not his??
Which account should he write that one if it's another man's child......., bad loan and irrecoverables account??
The unborn child is obviously his...Dude can't just make up his mind.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Lightangel65: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

That's probably not totally true.
We guys just like to say this DNA thing like it's Puff puff , telling a lady that doesn't sleep around that u will subject the unborn child to DNA is a big insult a huge slap on the woman. No woman will take it lightly even if she's cheating and trying to pin another man's baby...

It's not an easy test, it's painful becos they have to penetrate the vagina into the womb and the amniotic sac and could lead to miscarriage...
If I'm a lady and I'm sure I didn't cheat, u will not see me until delivery after saying u want pre birth DNA test

Ok,
What of if it's not his child.
I know of a person who got pinned with a child that was not his own, he ended up getting married to the girl.
After 2years into marriage he found out the child was not his.
Am not condenming women, but there is a chance.
If the procedure is harmful, then it's safer to wait till the baby is born
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Annihilator7: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Guy ...cool down naaaaa...the Babe offend u before...

Oya jist us wetin happen??

In her life she won't look for anyone's trouble ever again
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
OdiaI:
The unborn child is obviously his...Dude can't just make up his mind.

How is it his own...??

Like I already told him earlier it's possible it's the baby is his...
He said he had sex with her and before she left her period came....meaning that eggs were already ruptured for mentration to start when she was with the guy....
The highest probability is that she got pregnant before she came to the guy, or she straffedd another guy after he left the Op when her period was over after some days....
The chance that the guy is responsible is feasible, but also very high that he isn't...
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Lightangel65: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dinho20:
SEX IS SWEET BUT........
Have you ever
wondered why God carefully
positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tiny membrane that
partially or completely covers the opening of
the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.
Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable
tissue full of blood at the very door of the
sexual opening of the female?
Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance,
like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new
house about to be launched?
Why is it filled with blood that spills away
when it is broken?
Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!
It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a
sign and a token of a covenant between the
bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.
Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a
casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant
struck and confirmed by the blood shed on
that day.
This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges
in to this woman shall only be able to do so by
making a blood covenant to be joined to her
for the rest of his life, from that point onward.
Little wonder why sexual intercourse was
designed by God to take place only and only
after the marriage contract is sealed.
The one
who made the body (the hormones, organs,
nerves, tissues, e.tc) God said it in clear terms
, “Now, the body is not for fornication”.
Anyone who chooses to use the body for
fornication must know that he/she is working
directly against God’s plan and there would
definitely be a consequence either now or at
old age!
There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural
process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the
first guy that enters in to her especially at that
particular time when the hymen breaks.
There
is no covenant without blood: this is why the
membrane contains enough of it.
As a matter of fact, what happens the first
time a lady has sex is not just sex but an
immersion and a bathing of the man with her
hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is
highly recognized in the spirit realm of both
light and darkness!
The first time this happens
just marks her opening day covenant ceremony
and each subsequent experience goes on to
further refresh or strengthen that covenant or
establish another version of it with another
person.
Many have washed useless boys with that
hymen-blood.
Many have struck irreversible covenants with
men that have nothing to do with their destiny.
Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual
activity with demon-possessed men while some
others have struck such precious covenants
with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.
If only they knew,many girls who carelessly
allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid
to be among the so called “big girls” would
never have done so.
The let me says it in clear terms: “Or do you not
know that he who is joined to a harlot
(through sexual activity) is one with her ?
This is why many girls are not yet married yet
their spiritual composition is already shattered
and imbalanced, because they have mingled
their souls with that of different men.
Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite
proportion of your virtue that leaves you each
time a man enters into you and when that man
leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how
much of yourself would be lost each time a
man enters into you without any properly
signed marriage bond or contract.
Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to
another. All of these things have strong and
terrible spiritual implications.
A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of
the man that broke it, any other spirit
whatsoever that may have mingled with that
man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs
with him and the spirit of any other man that
enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that
pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What
happens between the lines could be deadly and
dangerous.
The very first day a lady, or a man does that
there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.

True talk, God bless you bro
Virginity was meant to be kept till marriage for those who want to get married.
And kept for life for those who don't want to get married.
Nowadays people explore premarital sex as if it's mere child's play not knowing the gravity of this sin.

Even if the world rots I know now that there are still some people keeping up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lightangel65:

Ok,
What of if it's not his child.
I know of a person who got pinned with a child that was not his own, he ended up getting married to the girl.
After 2years into marriage he found out the child was not his.
Am not condenming women, but there is a chance.
If the procedure is harmful, then it's safer to wait till the baby is born

A girl cannot come and pin pregnancy on someone that did not enter the place....weda it's his own or not, he will never know if he abandons her and that will forever be a question mark cos he ddnt deny skin-diving..
.so to be on the safe side of not abandoning his child, he has to pay the price for seeing hole many people has entered and decided to enter without protection....I mean who da heck does that..??
He will be with her or take care of her and secretly do paternity test when baby is born....then he can quitely continue the relationship if the child is his or he can kick her out likefootball if not
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by truvine(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Guest007:
First of all, YES, she can be pregnant in those circumstances. And YES if she cheated on you then you can be 1 of the fathers. That's all we know.
One of the fathers.
Abeg no kill us with laugh for here.... lol
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
AdaAde:
This generation and sex....smh
So many illegal babies scattered everywhere. angry
hmmmm, that's not true.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by frozen70(f): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Abi oo, Matured elder sisters is the right and only way.

Na criminal dey catch other criminals na.

True talk
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Coolgent(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Evtspez:
Ignore any grammatical errors please. I will make it concise.
My girlfriend visited me 20th December 2018 and we had unprotected s*x. Base on what she told me about her menstrual cycle, her ovulation period falls within the date. Before she left my crib early January she has started menstruating which came 4 days earlier than usual. Exactly a month she called that she has not seen her period.
My concern is am I truly responsible for it? Considering the fact that : She started her menstrual period before leaving my crib, even though I know semen can survive for 5 days in the reproductive tract of a lady but even at that her ovulation can't take place immediately which makes such chances slim.

Medical experts in the house can a lady get pregnant and still experience heavy flow of menses? My understanding is even if it occurs it comes light.

My reasons for seeking public/experts opinions:
I will travel so I would like to travel together with her if there's chances of me being responsible for it because I don't want her to suffer.
As no DNA test can be carried out at this stage, I don't want to take responsibility and at the end the pregnancy is not mine.
Thanks in anticipation for your inputs.
Fornication no good o!

Well Buy pregnancy test kit for just 50 naira make sure she use it in your presence.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by ikbnice(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hillsabah18:
So just yesterday this my female friend was gisting me how she used pregnancy to collect money from 2 stingy guys in December.
1. She may be pulling ur legs. Buy a pregnancy test strip and let her confirm it b4 you.
2. If she saw her period 4 days after you had sex, that baby may be mine not yours. Lie to her that you'll gake her to a new medical facility in Abuja where DNA can be conducted on a foetus. Judge her reaction..
3. Next time learn the act of withdrawal. My own babe usually pulls out my CD but i use withdrawal and sometimes she takes morning after pill. She's aware im not ready for a child yet.
All the best
the day withdrawal go cast ehn, your eyes go clear. Some girls are highly fertile to the extent that precum or aftercum can get them pregnant
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Sweetland: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Go for a scan. This is February, if she got pregnant around DEC,it will show and it will tell you how many weeks it is. From there you go know whether nah you get am
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by yelei(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
ABIOLAXYZ:

u should be sleeping now
TKO tongue
ABIOLAXYZ:

u should be sleeping now
TKO

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Erums:

is it postinor 2?
Yeah
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Kuanku: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Sexual matters are really private and you need to do them with utmost consciousness and protection especially if you are unmarried. Pregnancy can occur if you will not take proper care as sperms have huge power. Do not underestimate it! Both of you are responsible for this! Be careful or else.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Germanpoison1: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Aunty, please stop mentioning me when you want to talk like a herbalist.There is a difference between menstruation, implantation bleeding and antepartum hemorrhage.Those are distinct entities with precise clinical features. Your aunty was probably having antepartum hemorrhage. Op I hope you ve seeked for a professional advice from a doctor and probably take it up from there. It will also make sense if you come back here to update us, hopefully we may have one or more lessons to learn.
skukimania:

It's possible to be pregnant and still mensurate normally. I know of a Cousin who was pregnant for five months without even knowing ( she was married though) and people were already calling her iya ibeji ( twins mother) before she decided to go for a test. That was her third and not the fist child o!
So, it's possible o @ OP. But, you can do paternity test later to be sure the child is yours.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by pek(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Germanpoison1:
Foolish boy, look at how you are making mockery of yourself here, dabbling into matters that are too complex for your small brain. What do you know about the physiology of menstruation that you are here talking like a herbalist.You obviously don't know the difference between menstrual bleeding and antepartum hemorrhage. It's idiots like you that go around misinforming the gullible public. You can send me a Dm let me get you properly enlightened. Nonsense!!!
To really talk like this shows you have a gutter breeding! You have used foul words to express yourself. What does that make you? You don't know me but you insult me and call me a boy. Go through my profile and your little brain may comprehend I might be old as your father.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Germanpoison1: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Really, so it pained you like this, I never knew you were aware of good wordings when you were in a haste to use the word "Ignorance" on me, when you were really the one wallowing in ignorance.Next time learn to treat people the way you want to be treated, old grandfather. Respect they say is reciprocal.Good day.
pek:
To really talk like this shows you have a gutter breeding! You have used foul words to express yourself. What does that make you? You don't know me but you insult me and call me a boy. Go through my profile and your little brain may comprehend I might be old as your father.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Scientists(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
ikbnice:
the day withdrawal go cast ehn, your eyes go clear. Some girls are highly fertile to the extent that precum or aftercum can get them pregnant

My own don cast
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by ikbnice(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Scientists:

My own don cast
yawa don gas be dat... You don become father one time... Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.