Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement (26066 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by LordPsalm(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
olatemitayo:
Sometimes, spiritual operations are beyond reasons and incomprehensible.

So, daddy freeze shld calm down
Hahaha you must be verrrrrry spiritual aswell...mtcheewww
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by ericmor: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:
That you are ALIVE today has nothing to do with DADDY GO, after all DADDY GOs die in plane crashes as well, they do not live forever. It’s simply because GOD has not said YES to it. He hasn’t adjusted your date.

Moreover, U, OSINBANJO must have uttered your prayers as well before you boarded that Chopper, in fact while in the AIR, I knew you were still praying.

Most AIR PASSENGERS pray and remain steadfast until the plane or whatever SETTLES or LANDS.
In fact most passengers increase the momentum of their prayers during “TAKE OFFS and LANDING “, since most AIR MISHAPS happen during these periods.

And who told you everybody in a plane pray.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by ericmor: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
itu404:
If the opposite had happened have you guys wondered how Freeze and his cohorts would have reacted? where is his God why did not his G.O see and prayed for him Have always told u they are hypocrites, and many more jeers and ridicule, but God almighty shut their mouth, to their shame. Now, e dey pain dem say God save em pickin. scallywags!

Thanks for that, they have nothing good to offer. Good or bad , they most talk which shows they are confuse people
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by tunjidachosen(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anyone in need of a personal or company driver in Lagos can directly contact Victor: 08170131296.
No middle man involved, that's a direct contact
Ready to start immediately
Has a good knowledge of Lagos and Nigeria road network
Can also work as a commercial driver
Has 10years experience as a driver.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by JeogahII(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Now I get! it is not just about tithe, Daddy Freeze is all out against Christianity but I am not bother, Lucifer, ISIS,Boko Haram etcetera tried it but the failed. Moreover, there is room for anti Christ.
For those saying this has nothing to do with prayer, is OK just wait till your village people have cause to visit you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Zombicmodz: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
paxonel:
Our vice president is wrong!

It is not adeboyes prayer that saved him

We all live under God's grace and mercy...our works are filthy rags. So you're right to an extent.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by marvinsync(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
As usual, the Nigerian OAP strikes again, and this time is to tackle the statement made by the Vice President of Nigeria which stated that the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye was what saved him from the recent helicopter crash.

Here is what Daddy freeze wrote...

"Miles Monroe must have been praying to the devil then, abi?
He asked how the campaign was going got me.
“He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that,”

See the statement of what the Vice President that got triggered Daddy Freeze

"We came in very late from Akwa Ibom State. In fact, we arrived just in time for the grace at the end of the service.
Thereafter, our daddy in the Lord, (G.O) Pastor Adeboye, wanted to speak to me. He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that, and I explained everything; what I was doing on the campaign trail and all of that, some of the challenges.
He then said, I am going to pray for you. He said a prayer that turned out to be very interesting because usually, as you know, he doesn’t pray for long.

He said “Lord God Almighty, I want you to protect this man,” He said it three times and paused, then he continued. “You know how very dear he is to my heart. .

I want you to protect him.” I found it very funny that he repeated it several times and then he prayed for favour and other things.

So, when the crash happened, immediately it dawned on me that the Lord God had led him to say that very special prayer"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-adeboyes-prayer.html

daddy freeze is an atheist he just doesn't know it yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity / Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.