Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57309 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I can't know... can only pray for them...and ask them to be smart.
Yes, very very smart and look out for those red flags!

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Dinho20(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2019
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF LOVE: KIND LOVE AND FLESH LOVE.
KIND LOVE IS A TYPE OF LOVE EVERYBODY SHOULD PRACTICE ON DAY TO DAY BASIS. BE KIND TO PEOPLE ALWAYS, LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.
FLESH LOVE OR CANAL LOVE IS THE TYPE OF LOVE I HATE SO MUCH, IT'S ALSO REFERS TO LUST, IT'S INCLUDE SEXUAL LUST, IMPURITY, SENSUALITY, WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR BELIEVERS.
I DETEST THIS TYPE. . . .

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Dinho20(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2019
YOUR BODY IS NOT THE TEMPLE OF BOYS AND GIRLS, OR MEN AND WOMEN;
YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF "GOD"
THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVEN AND EARTH.

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Apart from wasting one's time if it falls apart, the unsatisfied tensions and all, not to talk of the risk of traveling to visit the person. God forbid one dies via accident on their way to visit what will you tell your maker?

When you are so sexually frustrated who will be there to deliver you? D love at the other side of the phone? Mtcheeeew.

P.S, If you've known your partner before distance came in between fine and Good. That works atleast you know him or her.

But social media distance relationships are Scams(might work 4 few). Not to talk of so many psychos on the lose waiting for an unsuspecting victim.
So reason it well before you enter a time wasting venture in d guise of a distance relationship.

Which one is not ?

As far as I am concerned. Diccks and Pussies are organic organs. If someone has to give any gender money to access the other organ whether you are a wife or husband..boyfriend or girlfriend or even a prostitute . It is a scam.

The entire mechanics of unions are scams if one has to incentivise the other to induce penetration or vulcanization or throbbing

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Dinho20(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2019
THE WAY YOU DRESS IS THE WAY YOU ARE ADDRESSED.
ALWAYS WEAR CLOTHES THAT COVER THE SENSITIVE PARTS OF YOUR BODY.
WHENEVER YOU PUT ON CLOTH, MAKE SURE YOU WEAR SOMETHING THAT COVERS YOUR BREAST. DO NOT DRESS LIKE A PROSTITUTE WHEN YOU ARE NOT A RUNS GIRL.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by iammo(m): 10:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Distance relationship is intresting and it's a true test of love and patience

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by shege45: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Kalapizim:
immaturity ! Distance will always come at one point of your lives except you both aspire to stay in one city all through without seeking advancement.

Thats the way I see it.
lol u dey console your self
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by kullozone(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2019
Kalapizim:
immaturity ! Distance will always come at one point of your lives except you both aspire to stay in one city all through without seeking advancement.

Thats the way I see it.

So two people can't advance in one city
smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Dinho20(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2019
MARRIAGE IS NOT A UNION, MERELY BETWEEN TWO CREATURES, IT IS A UNION BETWEEN TWO SPIRITS; AND THE INTENTION OF THAT BOND IS TO PERFECT THE NATURE OF BOTH, BY SUPPLEMENTING THEIR DEFICIENCIES WITH THE FORCE OF CONTRAST, GIVING TO EACH SEX THOSE EXCELLENCES IN WHICH IT IS NATURALLY DEFICIENT.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Maximumheight6(m): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Would never try that nonsense long distance relationship

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by victorian(f): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2019
CityNGR:
Please help me tell Victorian.

I'm not into long distance relationship.

Before u people will collapse ontop my matter.

Smhhhh
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by shege45: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Dinho20:
PONDER ON THIS...
LADIES,
Don't think having sex with a guy will make him love you. You will only get confused with your feelings. Learn to draw the line between love and sex. A man's emotion is not connected with sex but yours is associated with your feelings. Men can have sex with many ladies without having any feelings for any of them. But a woman finds it difficult to let go of a man who disvirgined her or whom she enjoys sex with.
GENTLEMEN,
Don't pressure ladies for sex when you are not ready to take up its responsibility. Being a man is not about how many ladies you have slept with, it is more of how many ladies you've helped to become better. Not by making them a mother by circumstance, abort a pregnancy or delaying their progress in life. But by bringing out the best in their career, ambitions or virtues in life
oga we don hear. Move on

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by CityNGR: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

I'm not into long distance relationship.

Before u people will collapse ontop my matter.

Smhhhh
See you...

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2019
what bout women who claim to fall in love with a prisoner who is serving life imprisonment.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Kalapizim(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2019
kullozone:

So two people can't advance in one city
smiley
Ii varies bro
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by emkz: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2019
For some, it is a scam because either one or both of them are not true to the relationship. With commitment and discipline, it can work.

Circumstances like work can keep a couple apart for some time. Temptations will arise, as some outsiders would want to exploit the distance and take advantage. No one knows how this would pan out. I have seen two cases where the woman was devoted to the man even though they were 9 hours apart across the Atlantic. I even cautioned one when she was hanging out with a man in a "harmless" friendship. She cut him off.

For a wayward woman, there can never be an excuse to cheat since it is embedded in her DNA. Once the husband goes to work, the fuckboy starts his work in his house with his wife or in their hideout. It has nothing to do with distance. A woman who is decent and respects herself and her relationship would not cheat or create the environment for it to happen and vice-versa. So please, let us not generalize because of some indecent people we have seen/experienced.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Reelmii: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Give me the contact details of your fiancee let me start taking care if her for you grin
well said

na so e suppose to be

wen u help am finish, I will be here waiting for turn
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by derbykol(f): 10:42am On Feb 05, 2019
emkz:
For some, it is a scam because either one or both of them are not true to the relationship. With commitment and discipline, it can work.

Circumstances like work can keep a couple apart for some time. Temptations will arise, as some outsiders would want to exploit the distance and take advantage. No one knows how this would pan out. I have seen two cases where the woman was devoted to the man even though they were 9 hours apart across the Atlantic. I even cautioned one when she was hanging out with a man in a "harmless" friendship. She cut him off.

For a wayward woman, there can never be an excuse to cheat since it is embedded in her DNA. Once the husband goes to work, the fuckboy starts his work in his house with his wife or in their hideout. It has nothing to do with distance. A woman who is decent and respects herself and her relationship would not cheat or create the environment for it to happen and vice-versa. So please, let us not generalize because of some indecent people we have seen/experienced.
True talk

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Reelmii: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2019
fasho01:
Exactly what I told a lady just recently that was telling me to marry her. I told her the nearest is the dearest and I don't want to scam her

Babe said we'd do video calls and talk often.. As though we can have video sex.. Shior!

Distance relationships especially at the start of it is pure scam
I love ur words

THE NEAREST IS THE DEAREST

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Fisher007: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Kalapizim:

Thats the way I see it.

What you stated above is clearly the truth.

But most people find it hard to accept.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2019
I Miss You, I Miss You Too

National Anthem Of Long Distance Relationships

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Fixitgood(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2019
How can you be in a "relationship" when you haven't even met the person?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Fisher007: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Dinho20:
PONDER ON THIS...
LADIES,
Don't think having sex with a guy will make him love you. You will only get confused with your feelings. Learn to draw the line between love and sex. A man's emotion is not connected with sex but yours is associated with your feelings. Men can have sex with many ladies without having any feelings for any of them. But a woman finds it difficult to let go of a man who disvirgined her or whom she enjoys sex with.
GENTLEMEN,
Don't pressure ladies for sex when you are not ready to take up its responsibility. Being a man is not about how many ladies you have slept with, it is more of how many ladies you've helped to become better. Not by making them a mother by circumstance, abort a pregnancy or delaying their progress in life. But by bringing out the best in their career, ambitions or virtues in life

The first part you were right.
The second you are wrong. All that entails being a man is to empower and make life better for a lady.

Why didn't you advise ladies to encourage and make life better for men too.

Your advice is purely hypergamous and selfish in nature.

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:

Somebody that has been looking for a way to come and pay me a visit. I told her I've moved out of lag grin
chai!cheesy i just feel sorry for d husband sha.in short i want to start crying on behalf of d husbycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Philomathhh(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2019
xynerise:
Distance relationship is like buying a non-tested product

And chances are that it'd work out fine. I'm in a distance relationship for almost a year and some few months now. We see each other once in a blue moon, but that has never made me cheat on my partner. And I equally trust my partner. Because it doesn't/didn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for others.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by derbykol(f): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Philomathhh:

And chances are that it'd work out fine. I'm in a distance relationship, almost a year and some few months now. We see each other once in a blue moon, but that has never made me cheat on my partner. And I equally trust my partner. Because it doesn't/didn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for others.
Exactly, no formula here,what works for one may not work for others.

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Fixitgood:
How can you be in a "relationship" when you haven't even met the person?
it happens oocheesy. A guy will upload a pix of christiano ronaldo on his profile and contact a girl. Both she and d guy will start contacting each other and declaring love and d girl for her mind will think she is having online relationship with CR7cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by oochi123(f): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2019
I once tried that Shit. Though we were not in a relationship. I traveled because I was bored. and thought of so many things while traveling. What if I had an accident or he killed me? Those were my thoughts.. Thank God None happened sha..
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Apart from wasting one's time if it falls apart, the unsatisfied tensions and all, not to talk of the risk of traveling to visit the person. God forbid one dies via accident on their way to visit what will you tell your maker?

When you are so sexually frustrated who will be there to deliver you? D love at the other side of the phone? Mtcheeeew.

P.S, If you've known your partner before distance came in between fine and Good. That works atleast you know him or her.

But social media distance relationships are Scams(might work 4 few). Not to talk of so many psychos on the lose waiting for an unsuspecting victim.
So reason it well before you enter a time wasting venture in d guise of a distance relationship.

Wow!shall we talk about in the open ?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
chai!cheesy i just feel sorry for d husband sha.in short i want to start crying on behalf of d husbycheesy.

Pls don't. All those young married ladies in their 20s still wanna have fun.. That's the bitter truth, have a lot of them as friends.

3 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Fixitgood(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
it happens oocheesy. A guy will upload a pix of christiano ronaldo on his profile and contact a girl. Both she and d guy will start contacting each other and declaring love and d girl for her mind will think she is having online relationship with CR7cheesy.

That one no be relationship na. That's just stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.