Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (57292 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Relationships are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by luminouz(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
All that grammar wasted on Nlanders biko...we like it short,crisp and clear!!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by izzou(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
I missed sad

shocked

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
izzou:

shocked
Been circling the sun tongue grin

How have you been? smiley
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Been circling the sun tongue grin

How have you been? smiley

Been good

This thread was the next happening event after the general election

You missed cry
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by MissJoy29(f): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
DonroxyII:
Your fellow friends have advised you and I am doing the same here ....

Valerie abi wetin said it .... Most of you girls don't know what desperation is but a smart guy knows what it is ....

Redflag one : You shouldn't have opted to come to Lagos at any reason unless you have an event in Lagos and you wanna cease the opportunity to see him , he should be the one to come to Abuja . .....
Then , when both of you established comforts, then you can travel to Lagos as many times as you desire..... That is African woman !!

Red flag 2 : You shouldn't have asked for tfare, he should be the one to provide it of he really want to see you.....

.... You were more faster than the relationship and your partner .... Both of you should be running side by side but you already have a pictures of Disney lands while your man is still reasoning whether you are a good deal or not .....

My sister was matched with a babynigga working in Abuja and the nigga is from our place and we are his KING (Royal).... Nigga said my sister should come to Abuja, she outrightly rejected and ask him to come to our base ....

Around that time , she went to Abuja for visiting VISA into US and I told her not to branch the guy except the guy show face, guy said she should branch for his office .... I said she shouldn't go ........

This is a guy who wants to marry her as a 300l student and still want our parent to be paying her school fees , I told her to drop his head and number in a trash and trash the trash away .... If he can't pay school fees, then he shouldn't marry a student but he said he can't wait and can't afford school fees .... we dropped him ... we can pay our thing ourselves !

You see .... Don't let your brain deceive you, Be an African woman and respect your womanhood, Guys will respect you ....

But if you assume the role of a man , you will suffer psychological disorder when you womanhood and ego get bruised and shoved !!
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 17, 2019
DonroxyII:
Your fellow friends have advised you and I am doing the same here ....

Valerie abi wetin said it .... Most of you girls don't know what desperation is but a smart guy knows what it is ....

Redflag one : You shouldn't have opted to come to Lagos at any reason unless you have an event in Lagos and you wanna cease the opportunity to see him , he should be the one to come to Abuja . .....
Then , when both of you established comforts, then you can travel to Lagos as many times as you desire..... That is African woman !!

Red flag 2 : You shouldn't have asked for tfare, he should be the one to provide it of he really want to see you.....

.... You were more faster than the relationship and your partner .... Both of you should be running side by side but you already have a pictures of Disney lands while your man is still reasoning whether you are a good deal or not .....

My sister was matched with a babynigga working in Abuja and the nigga is from our place and we are his KING (Royal).... Nigga said my sister should come to Abuja, she outrightly rejected and ask him to come to our base ....

Around that time , she went to Abuja for visiting VISA into US and I told her not to branch the guy except the guy show face, guy said she should branch for his office .... I said she shouldn't go ........

This is a guy who wants to marry her as a 300l student and still want our parent to be paying her school fees , I told her to drop his head and number in a trash and trash the trash away .... If he can't pay school fees, then he shouldn't marry a student but he said he can't wait and can't afford school fees .... we dropped him ... we can pay our thing ourselves !

You see .... Don't let your brain deceive you, Be an African woman and respect your womanhood, Guys will respect you ....

But if you assume the role of a man , you will suffer psychological disorder when you womanhood and ego get bruised and shoved !!

You’re delusional and ill fated.

I’ll reserve my pities for the lackers of wisdom who shall be misled by your post.

2 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by DonroxyII: 2:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Elder0001:

You’re delusional and ill fated.

I’ll reserve my pities for the lackers of wisdom who shall be misled by your post.
P'ocohantas ass licker, Nairaland ogbono soup ..... Ragshit of Ashawo thread
Now take your bow cheesy

You this schizophrenic mad thing tongue

Why do you always jealous what you can never have you this stu.pid boy .... You may commit suicide real soon ....

My wife Ogbono soup cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biingoo: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear I thought the Older the better o. I ain't so tough
Smh
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Biingoo:
Smh
Why shaking ya head?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biingoo: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why shaking ya head?
You dissappointed me
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Biingoo:
You dissappointed me
Cos I ain't so tough or cos I like older men? Which one?

I no send o, just curious
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biingoo: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

shift biko, inakpasumu iwe!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Biingoo:
shift biko, inakpasumu iwe!
Nna no time. Be happy.
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biingoo: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nna no time. Be happy.
Nah!
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Biingoo:
Nah!
Hush
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biingoo: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hush
Puppy
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
DonroxyII:
P'ocohantas ass licker, Nairaland ogbono soup ..... Ragshit of Ashawo thread
Now take your bow cheesy

You this schizophrenic mad thing tongue

Why do you always jealous what you can never have you this stu.pid boy .... You may commit suicide real soon ....

My wife Ogbono soup cheesy grin

What da shocked shocked shocked this is not cool, not cool at all
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by mrphysics(m): 6:12am On Feb 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Do you like broke boys like us? What about broke young guys? Have you ever imagined broke older men?

What you like is your weakness. Stop talking trash this woman.

1 Like

Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Mypeople2(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2019
Who are those still doing long distance relationship these days? The person wey dey for your house is still playing hide and seek not to talk of the one you cannot see.Have you not seen a lady or a guy blowing a kiss to a guy/lady on the phone whereas he/she is kissing another
person in the background ?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2019
Mypeople2:
Who are those still doing long distance relationship these days? The person wey dey for your house is still playing hide and seek not to talk of the one you cannot see.Have you not seen a lady or a guy blowing a kiss to a guy/lady on the phone whereas he/she is kissing another
person in the background ?
Many still indulge in it
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Mypeople2(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Many still indulge in it
Well I guess everyone's wiring is different.As for me, I don't involve in a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi relationship
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by funlord(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Saintzykie:
grin ;DChai...what a cruel world. See wetn u de tell grown man. This world is so cold

Use the what's app link in my profile to contact me....I have no pm mail
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sucking the clitoris ,tapping the cunt with huge dick, slow and steady tongue bleeping with sweet hot style to make her reach her orgasm. Doing all this with cool massage makes a woman to enjoy and feel loved sexually. You can reach me to be my friend or massage. For Abuja base .
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by kunleweb: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
in that case, my moniker is funmisticqueen, not funmiNIsticqueen. There is no Ni inside.

How far. Yeye gal wink
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by pulsa(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Philomathhh:

And chances are that it'd work out fine. I'm in a distance relationship for almost a year and some few months now. We see each other once in a blue moon, but that has never made me cheat on my partner. And I equally trust my partner. Because it doesn't/didn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for others.
Are you guys still together?
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Fixitgood:
How can you be in a "relationship" when you haven't even met the person?
Love at first chat naw �
Re: Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. by Philomathhh(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
pulsa:

Are you guys still together?

Unfortunately, no.

I left the country with the intention of not coming back. We are still pretty in touch though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / I Regret Having Sex / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.