Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? (630 Views)

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by Deicide: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Ah ah undecided some guys self una get problem for head after una go day vex say babe get entitlement issue

Guys that do it why do you do it ? Cause i know say them plenty for NL here!

Girls how do you feel when a Guy thanks you for accepting their friend request? Maybe your response might change the attitude of some guys grin
Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Deicide:
Ah ah undecided some guys self una get problem for head after una go day vex say babe get entitlement issue

Guys that do it why do you do it ? Cause i know say them plenty for NL here!
Na low self-esteem cause am.
Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by Deicide: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Earthbound:

Na low self-esteem cause am.
Guy just enter any random girl timeline for for facebook you must see one or two of this kind message talkless of Dm lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by Alphafeezay(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2019
The worst is most of them type rubish like "thanks for acceptance me" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Deicide:

Guy just enter any random girl timeline for for facebook you must see one or two of this kind message talkless of Dm lipsrsealed
No facebook for me. Na only messenger I dey use.
Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Watch as same guys who do it on FB come here to condemn the act. grin
Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by Deicide: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Alphafeezay:
The worst is most of them type rubish like "thanks for acceptance me" grin grin
Trying to be polite?

1 Like

Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by Alphafeezay(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Deicide:
Trying to be polite?

First impression grin
Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
I wish girls would post their inbox more on Nairaland sl we can laugh at desperate guys.

1 Like

Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gloria accepted your friend request......

Boy: Thanks for acceptancing me....grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by Deicide: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Gloria accepted your friend request......

Boy: Thanks for acceptancing me....grin
grin grin grin cheesy not only boys even Men old enough to be the Father lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Deicide:
grin grin grin cheesy not only boys even Men old enough to be the Father lipsrsealed
I saw one too, I think the guy should be in his thirties.... I suspect he went to the lady's DM but she didn't respond

Next thing,the guy went to her "timeline" tagged her and started begging her to answer his PMs..... cheesy

Imagine that angryangry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Airtime Give Away as valentine gift / Kept. / I Want To Apologize To People Who Said I Was Snobbish In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.