Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lady Tweets ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tweets ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone'' (634 Views)

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tweets ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone'' by ExAngel007(f): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
Twitter user @DaraTush, says she is in search of
anyone that will sleep with her and then buy her an
iPhone. She wrote

''They stole my phone am in tears Nigerian lady tweets I need a someone that wil Bleep me nd buy me
iPhone don't say nonsense if u no u can't buy me the phone"

https://www.gistreel.com/i-need-someone-that-will-fk-me-and-buy-me-an-iphone-nigerian-lady-says/

Re: Lady Tweets ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone'' by markhalifa(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
these one is worth techno p5
Re: Lady Tweets ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone'' by izzou(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
angry

Someone that cannot differentiate between I'M and AM does not deserve to own any phone, talk more of an iPhone.

angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tweets ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone'' by Cr7sBabe(f): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
she's one of the reasons why Nigeria men don't appreciate Nigeria ladies. Fish head. Better wake up and be independent..
Re: Lady Tweets ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone'' by JasonScoolari: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
The population of dumb Nigeria girls keeps increasing by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tweets ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone'' by Foodforthought: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
I'd rather buy myself the IPhone than F**k something like this...**spits
Re: Lady Tweets ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone'' by navzla(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
She is already saying nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Follow These Guidelines When You Are Using Public Toilets / Answer Needed Urgently / No Nairaland Girl Should Send Me A Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.