Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? (37717 Views)

Does Innoson Assemble Or Manufacture? / Ingrace Motors Obtains FG Approval To Assemble Cars In Nigeria / Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by chiefobdk(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Newboss:

No he didn't. Google the image angry
Which image
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Ritchiee: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
nograv:
The issue isnt around assembly...

The issue is whether Innosson designs the cars it manufactures.

It does not, so while it is a manufacturer, it is not a true car maker as it does not design its' own vehicles.

That isnt to say what Innosson does isnt impressive. Nigeria will get there. As the saying goes Rome wasnt built in a day..

Thanks Jare.Rome was not built in a day.We will get there.Does proforce
design or have any engineer for its armoured vehicles,I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Cosplay: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2019

10 Likes

Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by chiefobdk(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Longnthick(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
wirinet:

I get your drift, but 70% is an over exaggeration. The whole engine, tyres, steel panels, electronics are all imported. It is few items like upholstery that can be sourced locally.
Don't say what you don't know please,the electricals, lighting's , upholstery including dashboard, mirrors,cars are now made with fibre not steel....etc are all made in Nigeria at innosons different factories.. Innoson manufactures motorcycles, also has a plastic industry...
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by taiocol: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
That's like saying Apple does not manufacture iPhone and other of her signature product cause it's built in China undecided
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by blacq2009(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
You that is asking, what can you manufacture? What can you assemble?
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by RTSC: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Newboss:

Benz designed their own cars just like every other manufacturer. Their cars are exclusive to the brand.

IVM is not like that. It was not designed by IVM but simply a rebranding of already existing Chinese vehicles. Even IVM has admitted that before when they were busted to have cars that are exact replica (no difference apart from logo chang e) of another Chinese vehicle angry
When Benz started existing innocent was still a child or even unborn yet.

Infact, when Benz started, the level was far lower than what innoson has.

An assembler will expand with time and get more standardization.
It is a gradual, inevitable process. You don't run before you crawl.

Only ethnic bigotry can make someone cast aspersions at innoson because it does not have as much as engineers as Benz, yet.

They will get there eventually.

But if we use bad mouth to kill off innoson before it gets there, we will never have a Nigerian company like Benz.
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Longnthick(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Originalsly: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
To me....to manufacture something is to take raw materials and combine them to form something that cannot be returned to the original raw materials. That's usually done in a factory...manufacture/factory.
To assemble something is to combine parts. Something that is assembled....can be taken apart and the parts be separated as they were in the beginning.

Can an Innoson car be taken apart and the parts used separated? Yes?...assembled/assembly plant.
No?...manufactured/factory.

1 Like

Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by oyekanwahab(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Longnthick:
China is L only, LN means China and Nigeria..

DID YOU SAY THAT JOKINGLY OR YOU MEANT IT
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by TooGod942: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
When will we start believing in ourselves
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Newboss(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
RTSC:

When Benz started existing innocent was still a child or even unborn yet.

Infact, when Benz started, the level was far lower than what innoson has.

An assembler will expand with time and get more standardization.
It is a gradual, inevitable process. You don't run before you crawl.

Only ethnic bigotry can make someone cast aspersions at innoson because it does not have as much as engineers as Benz, yet.

They will get there eventually.

But if we use bad mouth to kill off innoson before it gets there, we will never have a Nigerian company like Benz.

You need to read about Benz and the rest. There's only one thing all real manufacturers have in common: They designed their products, not rebranding.

Designing is as easy as getting a freelancer. But IVM won't, yet they want to claim they're manufacturers. Must they deceive Nigerians even when doing the right thing is just a click away?

China is there to help with crafting of parts to your design specification, that's what their economy is built for. China can craft ANY design for you. Ask Apple and the rest. Everything is on ground. That design researching and drafting part MUST be yours before you can claim to be a manufacturer. angry

1 Like

Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by chyeexcel: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
ABOKI mei suya
Almaiga:
All INNOSO's cars are Assembled in Nigeria. The parts are imported from China, this means
that, all INNOSON's Vehicles are China. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Kfed4ril(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
jjbest123:
From your write up,he manufactures. I'm thinking of buying IVM Bus for my firm,due to high cost of hiace bus,but the way people bad talk IVM products,i'm afraid.

The bus is actually good, in the last administration a lot of government agencies bought innoson cars and are still using them till today. Like public complain commission around my area have been using the busses for like 5 years now and it still serving them.

2 Likes

Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by GideonOluwatobi(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bighead9:
INNOSON motors are all China made, the parts are imported and Assembled by INNOSON. The cars are moving Coffin, no wonder the owner of the company doesn't drive his own brand. grin grin grin

Its disheartening when we do not support ourselves na only criticism
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by wisekings: 12:31am On Feb 06, 2019
come see with your eyes..,we love innoson...afonja kill your self...u can only produce brooms ... sorry na una name....
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by poseidon12: 12:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Dumb question. Of course the company assembles cars, just like Ford, Toyota, GM, etc. All the car "manufacturers" assemble cars. Of course, they have to design the cars first. Then they source for the parts, mostly from other manufacturers.
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 06, 2019
The question of whether Innoson is a car manufacturer or assembler should not even be an issue. Anyone, even those with pea brains ought to understand that no car manufacturer on this planet makes all the parts it uses in the manufacturing process. It MUST source parts from other manufacturers such as tire manufacturers, battery, engine, windshield, etc. This is is nothing but a bunch of MOFOS [they know who they are] who are jealous because they do not have the wherewithal to accomplish what the man had accomplished. It is to be expected that when people have nothing going for them, they resort to hatred, and trying to tear down somebody who had taken the risk to do what they themselves would NEVER accomplish in their 10 live times. But this type of hatred only retards their small-minded brains and prevents them from thinking positively to better their own lot. They are consumed with negativity and hence would end up accomplishing nothing in their life...what a waste of space!
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by taurusdude0(m): 2:36am On Feb 06, 2019
phelonrays:
innoson manufactures car but didn't produce car he only create them.......... simple no logic
Pls I want to smoke too
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 06, 2019
jjbest123:
From your write up,he manufactures. I'm thinking of buying IVM Bus for my firm,due to high cost of hiace bus,but the way people bad talk IVM products,i'm afraild.

The vehicle is strong.

Someone is using it for commercial transportation here.

1 Like

Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Ebbunwa(m): 5:05am On Feb 06, 2019
nograv:
The issue isnt around assembly...

The issue is whether Innosson DESIGNS the cars it MANUFACTURES.

It does not, so while it is a manufacturer, it is not a true car maker as it does not design its' own vehicles.

That isnt to say what Innosson does isnt impressive. Nigeria will get there. As the saying goes Rome wasnt built in a day..
okay, I will agree with you that design and manufacturing are 2 different things. The topic is about manufacturing and assembly. You can bring in the design when needed.
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Ebbunwa(m): 5:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Can it be clearer? I too know people. This is from Wikipedia FYI

1 Like

Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by teachernnaa: 5:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Whether he manufactures or Assembles..... He is doing a great job and we shld acknowledge and promote his company for other countries to appreciate his products too. "A prophet is not recognized by his own people" Shame on Nigerians that badmouth this company.
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by VictorRomanov: 6:27am On Feb 06, 2019
pek:
Op, your write up is inconclusive and not detailed enough for one to make up his mind. You just stated already known facts.

So what else would you need to draw a conclusion? Is it not facts? Or you want the OP to conclude for you?
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by oyekanwahab(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2019
Ebbunwa:
Can it be clearer? I too know people. This is from Wikipedia FYI

SOMETIMES WHAT YOU READ ON WIKI ARE NOT ACCURATE

I HAVE A WIKI ACCOUNT,IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT ARTICLE I CAN GO AND EDIT IT

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN WHEN WIKIPEDIA GIVE INCORRECT DATE OF BIRTH FOR CELEBRITY

BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON WIKIPEDIA AT YOUR RISK
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by clintino700(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Most transport company and police uses his buses n trucks. They are quite good n the parts are easily accessible with low maintenance cost. Don't listen to people.
You can't still do your personal findings.
jjbest123:
From your write up,he manufactures. I'm thinking of buying IVM Bus for my firm,due to high cost of hiace bus,but the way people bad talk IVM products,i'm afraid.

1 Like

Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by prinzcheetah: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Bighead9:
INNOSON motors are all China made, the parts are imported and Assembled by INNOSON. The cars are moving Coffin, no wonder the owner of the company doesn't drive his own brand. grin grin grin
�������
Hmm u are wicked
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by Ebbunwa(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2019
So you mean anyone can edit something in Wikipedia?
oyekanwahab:

SOMETIMES WHAT YOU READ ON WIKI ARE NOT ACCURATE

I HAVE A WIKI ACCOUNT,IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT ARTICLE I CAN GO AND EDIT IT

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN WHEN WIKIPEDIA GIVE INCORRECT DATE OF BIRTH FOR CELEBRITY

BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON WIKIPEDIA AT YOUR RISK
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by phelonrays: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2019
taurusdude0:

Pls I want to smoke too
may be I'll go get one for u........... gimme ur address
Re: Does Innoson Manufacture Or Just Assemble Cars? by oyekanwahab(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ebbunwa:
So you mean anyone can edit something in Wikipedia?

yes and absolutely ,

it human been like me and you that put all those article on Wikipedia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car / 2017 Sagamu Rally Car Race In Nigeria (Photos) / Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.