Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today (47264 Views)

Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship / The Real Picture Of Pdp Presidential Rally In Ekiti Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2019
clemmonce:
he pain am... Lol

See dis slowpoke grin grin... I bet u r crying under folks bed....
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by GGirll: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2019
UFOdioh:
This associate fool is just kidding because making a mistake can not stop a candidate like Buhari from winning. Let him bring his father that is above 70years to face crowd let us compare him with buhari.
Notice to all wailers buhari or death .

Then be prepared to kick the bucket asap that's if you understand d idiom.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Brightest04(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2019
You can go on pursuing speech errors or where and when Buhari nearly slip on campaign grounds, that's not our problem but yours.

In 2015 you did more than that.Even you said he's deaf and dumb and also said he can't use the computer.

Yet Nigerians preferred him and voted for him.So whatever you says know is not strange to the Nigerian people who will also vote for him massively come next week.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by clemmonce(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Teejayphillip:

See dis slowpoke grin grin... I bet u r crying under folks bed....
hahahaha.. Wail and cry all day. It won't change the fact that you are a disgrace.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by AnanseK(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Kperogi with a PhD in journalism is now making a definite diagnosis of an illness from the comfort of his office in Atlanta. A diagnosis that will take several sessions of detailed general and neurological examination and tests even by professors of neurology. This shows the desperation of the wailer farouk Kperogi. It’s only 10days to the D-day. He needs to bring up more spurious diagnoses. But let him try not to go far outside the area of his limited competence which is journalism and not medical science .

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2019
clemmonce:
hahahaha.. Wail and cry all day. It won't change the fact that you are a disgrace.

See dis local rapper crying... I pity u... Nah skool pass through u wouldn’t blame u... u too wewe
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Tlyon(m): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Mediahelm:
I'm waiting for Atiku podium to collapse while he's standing on it.......

Quote me at your own RISK
Wish no evil to a fellow human.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by clemmonce(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Teejayphillip:

See dis local rapper crying... I pity u... Nah skool pass through u wouldn’t blame u... u too wewe
let me leave you. If you quote me again I will slap you.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by cobsol(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2019
ct2:
I better vote for osibanjo with Buhari than Atiku with obi

what is speaking for Buhari is integrity,

unfortunately the ipob are less concerned about integrity .

how do you expect me to vote a thief.

God for bid

The vote another candidate other than buhari
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Darksider131: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Who no dey do mistake? Is buhari God that he’s too big to make mistake?

We go for interviews and we don’t get call back,it definitely means we didn’t do well to earn the spot.

Why always castigate people that are human like us....

Abeg make dem shift enter lagoon jaare
fool
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by ezehy: 12:39am On Feb 06, 2019
GoTV:
sad We Nigerian Christians are solidly behind president Buhari. He will rule us till 2023 and hand over to the igbos who love to hate him. This is the prophecy the Holy Spirit revealed to me as a born again Christian sad
Mr goTv, go and sell your goTV subscription oh
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Sammyblaq(m): 12:56am On Feb 06, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Farooq Kperogi is a persistent enemy of this administration, most of his analysis are borne out of his incoherent opinions, muddled up with sprawl statements.
LIE!.

E BE LIKE TRADER MONI REACH YOU¿
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Divinalss: 1:00am On Feb 06, 2019
for me it either Kingsley moghalu or buhari I will never allow P.D.P. to rule this country again. I think it’s complete madness for someone to be telling me to vote for Atiku on what ground? Why would I want someone like Saraki to be untop of affairs in this country? Pdp has destroyed this country it will be disastrous to allow them come back to power. My prayer point is for Buhari to fall sick so that prof should be sworn in as president not for someone that is planning to enrich his friends to be president.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Divinalss: 1:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Divinalss:
for me it either Kingsley moghalu or buhari I will never allow P.D.P. to rule this country again. I think it’s complete madness for someone to be telling me to vote for Atiku on what ground? Why would I want someone like Saraki to be untop of affairs in this country? Pdp has destroyed this country it will be disastrous to allow them come back to power. My prayer point is for Buhari to fall sick so that prof should be sworn in as president not for someone that is planning to enrich his friends to be president.
I don't see any difference between Atiku and Buhari both of them don't have any plans for this country...Atiku has not told us how he wants to create 12 million jobs just like Buhari did not tell us how he wants to make $1=N1 and we stupidly voted for him.

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Hahjascho(m): 1:09am On Feb 06, 2019
confused people!
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by oglalasioux(m): 1:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Teejayphillip:

We go for interviews and we don’t get call back,it definitely means we didn’t do well to earn the spot.

The bolded answers it all. Buhari shouldn't be voted back in because he hasn't done well.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Princedapace(m): 1:55am On Feb 06, 2019
Teejayphillip:

bros, have u watched Buhari on TV before? be frank with ur self, is that how a normal person act? He called someone a presidential candidate, governorship candidate in delta the other day... he went ahead and raised the hand of another person as the supposed candidate in another state.

This is the second time he is saying the wrong time he came into office. i mean, among all this, a sitting president should never forget the year he won election. It was just 2015 na, haba. Why are u people this wicked? what kind of country is this? Are u people this heartless?

He called Ondo state, Edo, he called Germany, Western Germany, he called east another name recently. Bro, these are signs of old age. Pls, this man should go home and rest. APC should have fielded the current VP. U guys really hate Nigeria.

If Buhari is making this type of mistake in public, imagine what happens with official documents. I am seriously weeping.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by DVoices: 2:21am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
Professor reacting to a mistake someone else made that everyone know its not intentional, Who will intentionally come out publicly to get his/her self embarrassed, If you say did donald Trump made mistake, Then tell me the cause of the Senseless shutdown of Trump Government or tell me how you will you feel if Buhari don't pay you your allowance as a government worker and tell you not to come to work until senate approve his life threatening budget? or what will you do if Buhari says he will reduce your allowance because he want too do interstate train project, If they call the professor to tell us how to tackle Terrorism now,They have no way out,Dont involve politics, This is a Stupid Professor.

How long would your God continue to make mistakes
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by solobetgame: 2:25am On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Wafritalkblogg post=75452273]are you normal?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 06, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Farooq Kperogi is a persistent enemy of this administration, most of his analysis are borne out of his incoherent opinions, muddled up with sprawl statements.

Same way he was criticizing GEJ.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by dochenaj: 2:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
Professor reacting to a mistake someone else made that everyone know its not intentional, Who will intentionally come out publicly to get his/her self embarrassed, If you say did donald Trump made mistake, Then tell me the cause of the Senseless shutdown of Trump Government or tell me how you will you feel if Buhari don't pay you your allowance as a government worker and tell you not to come to work until senate approve his life threatening budget? or what will you do if Buhari says he will reduce your allowance because he want too do interstate train project, If they call the professor to tell us how to tackle Terrorism now,They have no way out,Dont involve politics, This is a Stupid Professor.
Lol. Cognitive decline leaning towards dementia is a different thing from making the wrong call or an outright mistake.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Chicago1: 2:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Old Man With Old Sense. Just Resign Jeje And Have Peace.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by dxpecial(m): 3:01am On Feb 06, 2019
ct2:
I better vote for osibanjo with Buhari than Atiku with obi

what is speaking for Buhari is integrity,

unfortunately the ipob are less concerned about integrity .

how do you expect me to vote a thief.

God for bid
mr man stop this integrity cliche bullshit it is becoming stale a supposed man of integrity that surrounded himself with corrupt cronies nepostism is having a field day in his governmemt
where is the integrity? it is all propanganda
a man of integrity that said abacha is not cprrupt
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by dxpecial(m): 3:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Teejayphillip:

your comment reeks of stupidity and foolery how can u compare this with an interview how on earth this man has been making mistakes not once not twice u are there making worthless comparison kiss the truth he is suffering from dementia
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by MChaze25(m): 3:35am On Feb 06, 2019
All these people shouting mistake upandan.
If you Dad cannot even remember when he started his term as a president, wouldn't you be concerned?
Na person father be this I!
Some errors are unimaginable!
What if he is your Dad and one day forgets your name coz you are so daft to let him rest?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by princenaira(m): 3:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:

Foolish response from a demented fellow
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by MisterMan123456: 3:39am On Feb 06, 2019
This shows Buhari is not the one running the government, but a cabal behind the scenes that cut Bola tinubu out of the racket, the cabal had a rethink close to elections and brought Bola tinubu in to the cabal last minute, so they can regain south west votes. Nigerians should see these obvious signs of dementia, this is no longer a hoax, it's obvious others are running this government. VOTE WISELY, if you vote for APC, you're not voting for Buhari, but for those cabals behind the scenes.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by awoluyi(m): 4:13am On Feb 06, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
SMH... And later some Eediots will still come here to defend the lifeless brain dead dullard... Oh well, it has been said already that the number of people that votes for Buhari February 16th is an addition to the number of Mad, foolish dumb and stupid people Nigeria has...

What a National disgrace! Tufiakwa!

Surely you are one of the products of this quota system Prof.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by DeepNuggets: 4:53am On Feb 06, 2019
onukwube1:
A vote for Buhari is a vote to Cabals
Buhari is not fit to be What's App Admin
Buhari is Mentally Degraded
Buhari is a living Ancestor

#Back to Daura Project intact

He's no more jubril right? Smh
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by EduC(m): 4:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:

Bro this is no mistake, Buhari is not medically fit e.g. he introduced Ogboru as APC presidential candidate, oh senatorial candidate, oh "governitorial candidate, he was in Ondo, and he introduced the candidate for Edo central. These are not mistakes but underlining symptoms of memory issue. The implication of this is that cabals such as Kyari et al will be the ones running the show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday / This Is What Happens When A Herdsman's Cow Is Attacked - Abuja Man Says. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.